THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sharpstuff

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sharpstuff »

The Electricity Supply

I am reluctant to post this piece in reference to Scud’s article on Electricity since it may be deemed irrelevant, which is why I am posting it here. One has a penchant for not being ‘shot down in flames’. I refer to my What is reality? thread which was locked before anyone could respond.

I personally (for what it is worth) do think Scud’s article worthy of merit on the ‘Fake’ as it seems to fit all the parameters of this site (exposing fakery). Goodness forbid that I, or any other member would wish to derail this site’s concept. But if moon landings are fake, then the notion of the electrical current we use is available to us is only through fake means, then the discussion is, in my view, valid.

Is it ‘true’ that unless one has a spurious ‘degree’ or is capable of being an un-named ‘expert’ that they have no say in any matters that are not a continuous regurgitation of some-one standing behind a podium and spouting the same drivel to a compliant audience of the data-less?

Onwards…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric

"A dielectric material (dielectric for short) is an electrical insulator that can be polarized by an applied electric field. When a dielectric is placed in an electric field, electric charges do not flow through the material as they do in a conductor, but only slightly shift from their average equilibrium positions causing dielectric polarization. Because of dielectric polarization, positive charges* are displaced toward the field** and negative charges shift in the opposite direction. This creates an internal electric field that reduces the overall field within the dielectric itself.................
........................Dielectrics are important for explaining various phenomena in electronics, optics, solid-state physics, and cell biophysics***.”

* ‘Charges’ are based on the notion of ‘positive’ and ‘negative’, which relies, (so far as I understand) on ‘atomic’ theory, which has not, (again so far as I understand), ever been ratified.

** ‘field’ is yet another indefinable noun. What is a ‘field’, a place where cows graze or one plants wheat…? Is an ‘electrical’ field full of all the paraphernalia of electrical circuits?

***Emphasis mine

It is the cell biophysics that interests me particularly. If we look up the link supplied by Wikipaedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_biophysics

we get:

"Cell biophysics (or cellular biophysics) is a sub-field of biophysics that focuses on physical principles underlying cell function. Sub-areas of current interest include statistical models of intracellular signaling dynamics, intracellular transport, cell mechanics (including membrane and cytoskeletal mechanics), molecular motors, biological electricity and genetic network theory.”

This is all gobbldegook. The electrical nature of ‘cells’ can never be known outside the body in which a cell exists. As soon as a ‘cell’ is removed from a living organism, it ceases to exist in the form it was inside the living body. Thus, if you take a frozen pie out of the freezer, it is no longer a frozen pie. Thus with everything else taken out of context.

If the Universe is an electrical manifestation (plasma), there can be no such thing as a vacuum. A vacuum can not ‘exist’ or even not ‘exist’. If it did, there would be nothing at all, anywhere.

'Space' can not be a vacuum since it allegedly contains 'stars, 'planets' and other debris (a 'vacuum' contains nothing, otherwise it would not be a vacuum?).

Space must be (at both 'ends') infinite and thus eternal. This bears on the old adage that you cannot create something from nothing (unless you are an amorphous omniscience or wish to believe otherwise).

Everything in the 'universe' is therefore immersed within this plasma (whatever that is). This plasma must be dynamic. It must have inconsistencies to perpetuate. If it were not dynamic it would be a homogenous soup that came from/goes to nowhere.

Our problem is that it is (almost?) impossible to imagine what plasma/electricity is and so far as I understand, (no-one has explained it in 'draw-me-a-picture mode). However, we can sense that we are immersed in something because we 'feel' it every day in some way or other.

The sun is not a 'nuclear' furnace giving out heat (to what ...the rest of the Universe so huge so far as we are to believe?). There is no such thing as heat per se, we merely say, remember, that we feel warm, hot, cold and so forth.

What we call 'energy' is the dynamic of the plasma. All what we call life, is (somehow) a manifestation of this plasma. It is incalculably micro and macro, giving rise to everything we sense in our daily lives, (so long as they last).

It struck me that if we are bathed in electricity/plasma (or whatever you wish to call it) then perhaps what we call 'life-'forms' may/must be the dielectric within the capacitance of the biosphere. We 'operate' within the influx and outflow of this electric/plasma environment.

However clever humans regards themselves, at bottom line is that we are merely input/output organisms just like all the other flora and fauna and can only sense within our personal sensibilities (that is, however deaf, dumb and blind etc. we are).

Here is an interesting book:

The Universe a Vast Electric Organism

https://archive.org/details/universeavastel00wardgoog

The title speaks for itself.

Having said all that, what intrigues me about Scud's article is that, yes, indeed since we live in an electric environment and it stands to reason that we must be able to 'collect' this potential (both meanings!) in some way and indeed we can (the Leyden jar scenario). One merely requires a suitable collector, capacitor and means of distribution. I know this probably unsuitably simplistic but I am only trying to understand.

So far as the notion of controlling the electrical 'oomph', I don't really see a problem since the 'voltage' (or whatever) can be controlled and surely household appliances are constructed to 'draw' what they need and which is why they have fuses.

'Absolute zero'

A documentary I personally found fascinating and which I saw years ago, is an attempt to find absolute zero. I presume, in ignorance otherwise, that it was attempting to uphold the notion of the 'Big Bang Theory' (B.B.T.) of the 'origin' of the Universe.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/absolute-zero/

In contrast, we have this:

A Guiness Book of Records which presumes to compliment also the dreaded B.B.T.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/2 ... 28283.html

which, if you believe any of the stated 'facts' is so full of the holes as in a purported Swiss cheese renders said cheese as pretty much non-existent.

"A giant atom-smashing racetrack of sorts..." (Smashing cheese, Grommit!)

The closing comment:
“Not so fast. ALICE researchers have yet to publish an official measure of the temperature for its quark-gluon plasma."

I think says it all. It applies, in my view, to most 'research into 'science' projects and especially all the tripe about atomic ‘particles’ and their sub-‘particles'.

Where, I ask in trepidation, is there any viable and verifiable evidence for us mere mortals, of anything that we can't personally perceive ourselves from such projects?

What is my point here?

Absolute zero 'temperature (if it could be measured by some theoretical cosmic thermometer) is unobtainable (would it not have to be able to record lower than zero to become zero)?. Nothing would exist because there could be no increase in such a 'temperature' and nothing to measure it. Thus, there can be no verifiable evidence that anything could exist at a 'maximum' temperature. Thus, again, we must exist in the in-between!

Whatever electricity/plasma exists (because we are conscious of our surroundings and we are electrical ‘beings’…part of a circuit?) must lie (in some way) between the two ‘extremes’. There must be a push/pull, or pull/push between which we exist as entities in the 'biosphere'. I could also append this to the notion of 'gravity' versus 'air pressure' the two cannot be dismissed as independent since it is part of a ‘whole’ which cannot exist because the ‘Universe’ is endless at either end.

A magnet is a strange, inexplicable object. It (apparently) has two ‘poles’ which we call ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ (push/pull or pull/push). It is an observation that is easily verifiable by purchasing a couple of magnets. If you place two unlike like ‘poles’ they attract or two like ‘poles’ they repel, bla, bla.

It is the notion of the unlike ‘poles’ that interest me because this is where I believe we exist in an electrical universe. It is the fact that there are ‘opposing’ forces that allow us to move between them to any varying degree that allows our existence. Input/output. Living biological systems (flora and fauna) could be therefore biological ‘capacitors’ as part of universal circuits.

For what is is worth...

Be well....
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Oh my, yes the summer season really has started.

FBI releases 27 classified photos of 9/11 Pentagon attacks

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60776.html
Source: https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-inve ... ion-images

Hilarious. I can see the fakery hasn't improved at all. As usual, its in plain sight.
The total number of people killed in the 9/11 attacks was 2,996 while more than 6,000 were injured, making it is the single worst act of terrorism in history
Apparently the death toll has risen by 13. Also "996".. maybe we need a satan emoticon? :ph34r:

EDIT > The plot thickens... they are apparently "re-released" - like an old tune?!
It was previously thought that the images had been newly released because of the fresh date stamp.
But FBI spokeswoman Jillian Stickels said the pictures were first posted online in 2011.
A technical glitch caused them to disappear from the site for an undetermined period of time, she added.
They were restored in recent days to public view once the FBI learned they were missing, according to the FBI spokeswoman.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39461005

:puke:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

The daughter of a cop who "died on 9/11" sadly dies in a pancake eating contest.
How many more will perish before something is done? :puke:

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/246003354-story
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MrSinclair » April 3rd, 2017, 4:03 pm wrote:The daughter of a cop who "died on 9/11" sadly dies in a pancake eating contest.
How many more will perish before something is done? :puke:
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/246003354-story
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A "pancake collapse"? Thanks, Mr Sinclair, you made my day.

Just to clarify to our readers the silliness of it all - here's an extract of that foxy article:
"Nelson's father, James Nelson, was a Port Authority police officer who died in the Sept. 11 attacks."
"Honor 9/11"... indeed. :puke:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I did a google search on "twin towers" and "pancakes" and there are over 76,000 hits. And now pancakes take yet another 9/11 victim. It makes me wonder what role the maple syrup cartel played in the events on that day...
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

MrSinclair » April 4th, 2017, 2:16 am wrote:I did a google search on "twin towers" and "pancakes" and there are over 76,000 hits. And now pancakes take yet another 9/11 victim. It makes me wonder what role the maple syrup cartel played in the events on that day...
Very weird... This must be a deliberate hint at "The pancake theory".

Edit: To make something more out of this other than psychopath humor from the 911 perpetrators, could this be part of a strategy to "absurdify" truth a bit like DBA?

"So have you heard, there's some conspiracy nuts over at a forum that not only thinks the whole 911 was a pre-recorded movie, but get this, they also think the death of a daughter to a 911 victim was some kind of sick 911 reference because she choked on pancakes."

"Yeah, wow. Those conspiracy nuts are really out there..."
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Most likely, patrix, most likely. In fact, they do it all the time. The DBA tactics are an integral part of their 'game' - and since it still appears to work for them, they keep at it. It's extremely pathetic - but so it is...
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I thought this picture was pretty interesting. The baby is playing with, what appear to be, blocks with Chinese letters (whatever, celebrate diversity), but the one he is holding is an all-seeing-eye! :puke:

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What I find amazing is : there has barely been a post on the forum for months, then something like London happens and all of a sudden every crackpot and necro thread on the forum lights up! Oh yeah. I have pointed this out before, and have asked the mods to lock all the other topics when we have a hot one!! Maybe with the exception of the Chatbox and the more important Topics. Honestly who gives a fuck about dinosaurs and pizzagate? :rolleyes:
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

This girl whose dad due to a pancake collapse and collapsed due to pancakes story takes a turn for the ludicrous:

Sergeant Recalls Trying To Save Sorority Girl Who Died In Pancake-Eating Contest

Police Sgt Mike *Paris* describes having to remove pancake matter from her cake-hole.
You see, "her mouth was compacted with pancakes, almost to her teeth" and it was his job to use his fingers to scoop the pancakes out
Her sorority sisters did not have the sense or compassion to dislodge the offending pancake material from her mouth that she was choking to death on.
Is this
A- negligent homicide?
B- a ridiculous, fake news story?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvD27MC8vKY
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The "Worse than Terrorists News" is writing itself these days, it would appear, and it doesn't know the difference between reality and bullshit...same can be said for the fools who digest it! Yes just like the pancakes, I never swallowed that one.

Image Guffington/Tripe

Image "Tewwowist Newspaper" in NJ

:rolleyes:
Last edited by brianv on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

This picture I posted of Ivanka and the baby playing with Chinese and all-seeing-eye blocks, gives me the feeling of foreshadowing now that Trump has attacked Syria, while dining with the head of China.

The picture of Ivanka has all the colors of the Syrian flag in it and at the same time Ivanka rates a seat next to the Chinese pres last night?

Congress is apparently not needed anymore when taking the U.S. to war. How anyone can believe those sarin gas attacks were real the other day is just unbelievable to me, and firmly shows that Trump is part of the circus. :angry:
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

The following is a 10 minute video exposing the Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda being pushed by the United Nations. All 50 US states have adopted some form of CSE curriculum. The European Union's CSE guidelines propose teaching children 0 - 4 years of age about masturbation. A UNICEF guidebook for Latin American Teens recommends sexual activity with animals, inanimate objects, minors and nonconsenting individuals. There is a more in-depth 30 minute version published at http://www.comprehensivesexualityeducation.org/, with translations available in multiple languages.

The founding ideals behind all of this are those of the Sexual Revolution, the prophet of whom was Dr Alfred Kinsey. A man who placed sexual pleasure above all else, and believed that children are sexual from birth. His evidence for this belief is described in "Table 34" on page 180 of Kinsey's "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male" claims to be a "scientific" record of "multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males." Here, infants as young as five months were timed with a stopwatch for "orgasm" by Kinsey's "technically trained" aides, with one four-year-old tested 24 consecutive hours for an alleged 26 "orgasms." The man heralded with enthusiasm by mainstream publications such as Time and Life Magazine was nothing less than a monstrous facilitator of child-rape. In fact, he even went so far as to record children shrieking and thrashing in pain, passing out and convulsing as the result of the hellish abuse he was putting them through, as evidence of "orgasm"--especially for children who could not yet speak.
Last edited by resolution on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Well thank heavens for uBlock Origin Element - I'm using it more and more here.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Thanks resolution. This is being introduced in Australia under the name 'safe schools'.