THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
scud

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by scud »

Lovely post Observer, a thoroughly enjoyable and uplifting read.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

We are dead stars :blink:
Some of the worst poppycock I´ve ever heard. By "NASA astronomer Dr. Michelle Thaller".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUo-Q8hhvB0
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Thought I'd just quickly post a possible vein of interesting research...

The Nuclear Emergency Support Team or NEST.

Set up in 1974 after an atomic bomb hoax in Boston this unit has apparently dealt with 125 incidents (about two thirds of which occurred during its first decade of operations... good timing).

Including 'Operation Morning Light' the recovery of a nuclear satellite that crashed into Canada. Apparently this was not the first incident of this type as Wiki notes...
Kosmos 954 was not the first nuclear-powered RORSAT to fail; a launch of a similar satellite in 1973 failed, dropping its reactor into the Pacific Ocean north of Japan. Kosmos 1402 also failed, dropping its reactor into the South Atlantic in 1983. Subsequent RORSATs were equipped with a backup core ejection mechanism — when the primary failed on Kosmos 1900 in 1988 this system succeeded in raising the core to a safe disposal orbit.[6]

A problem of a lesser scale occurred with an American nuclear-powered satellite. In November 1979, SNAP-10A began shedding, eventually losing 50 pieces of traceable debris. Although the main body remains in place, radioactive material may have been released.
Surprisingly Nuclear terrorism was quite the international problem.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting. Almost like when a corporation rolls around its "training staff" from franchise to franchise to make sure everything is in the CEO-sanctioned spirit of things. Great timing, indeed.

Reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld's tour of various news stations across the country for at least the two weeks leading up to 9/11.

http://septemberclues.org/historical.shtml
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Redirected from Ukraine thread by me, so not to cause any disruption.

I have turned my eldest on to some 70's kids TV. Anyway who remembers the "Tomorrow People" - not the crap US remake? We were researching the production order and I came across this. One "mini series" was called "the Blues and the Greens", the premise of which was Blue and Green badges/pins made by a "boy", the wearing of which spread around the all the schools. It resulted in two opposing factions and which caused rioting all around the country. You with me so far? So what's this got to do with the sign post?

Back in the days of the Roman Empire ahem

One of the methods used to keep the slaves enslaved was the creation of what they called" Circus Factions", and they were recognised by the colours Red, Blue, White and Green.

"According to some scholars, the Blue-Green rivalry contributed to the conditions that underlay the rise of Islam, while factional enmities were exploited by the..." Huh, What about "Christianity" and Politics generally?

You will have to read all about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot_racing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots

"Ghey Paris" was happening, as we were watching this and I wondered about the obvious Red, White and Blue Vans, the obvious French "colours". Are the factions still at it? Consider the colours of all our national rags!! Northern Ireland is divided along the Green and the Blue. Celtic - Rangers hatred. Etc etc. Something I'm going to keep an eye on in future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEPMIT4P90

So there you have it Homo Superiors. Yes, that's where he got it from!!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

^ Oh right! Image Insiders & outsiders divided by a blue line. Nothing's changed; the Roman Empire just rebooted as Merika :rolleyes:

Funny, I’ve never heard of that ‘70s kids’ show, The Tomorrow People — don’t think it was ever shown on Aussie TV (just Dr Who, which I couldn’t be bothered with).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:^ Oh right! Image Insiders & outsiders divided by a blue line. Nothing's changed; the Roman Empire just rebooted as Merika :rolleyes:

Funny, I’ve never heard of that ‘70s kids’ show, The Tomorrow People — don’t think it was ever shown on Aussie TV (just Dr Who, which I couldn’t be bothered with).
I wasn't a big fan at the time, I played football, more often than not, after school. I watch it now for the time-capsule effect. The cars, clothing, indoor decoration etc. My son loves it.

I think "America" may be just one of the circus factions. Could it be that these pageants, "9/11", Norway, are all staged for the purpose of pleasing the "Emperor", quite like the chariot races?

Same guy Dudley Simpson, did the music theme for both shows! An Aussie too.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Presumably this will come as no surprise to anyone. Simon, didn't you go along to visit the site of this alleged incident? And hopefully Heiwa is aware of this latest development.

Costa Concordia captain Schettino guilty of manslaughter
The captain of the Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia has been found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to 16 years in prison.
Captain Francesco Schettino was at the helm when the ship hit rocks and sank in 2012, killing 32 people.
He was accused of taking the liner too close to the shore and then abandoning ship with passengers and crew still on board.

Schettino denied the charges and said he was being made a scapegoat.
His lawyers had argued that it was a collective failure of the ship's crew and others should share the blame for the disaster.
Schettino was not present when Judge Giovanni Puliatti read out the verdict at the court in the city of Grosseto.
The 54-year-old is expected to appeal against the verdict.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31430998
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

hoi.polloi wrote:Reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld's tour of various news stations across the country for at least the two weeks leading up to 9/11.

http://septemberclues.org/historical.shtml
You learn something everyday... an interesting piece of information. Something, perhaps, to look out for with any future 'big' operations.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

scud wrote:Highly enjoyable listening was Ab’s radio show http://fakeologist.com/2014/05/31/ep110 ... iscussion/ with Paul Clark (“Science Frontier”), Hoi and Simon last night, many thanks chaps.

‘How do we know...yet it’s taught as absolute and incontrovertible fact?’ (Van Allen radiation belts) Yes, one of my great bug-bears and reminded me of a video that I stumbled upon a couple of weeks ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLLxfwgEbM0

Indeed, it’s not just ‘space’ but the other way too. Pisses me off that my little one will be persuaded that something similar to this...
...is ‘fact’ without any experimental evidence whatsoever.

As with many other seemingly momentous findings that should have at least sparked rational and open debate, most data from the ‘Kola ultra-deep borehole’ appears to have been suppressed even though drilling went on for 23 years (13 to reach a depth of 12Km...the last decade to add only a further 260m).
Sorry to bump this post, just that one of my colleagues [a young Russian Engineer], had heard about this but also remarked about the 'religious' take on it [see the 'wikid-pee' link below he had sent to me].
As mentioned above in the original post, any debate is almost stopped in its tracks when associated with wackos [of the religious variety or not] and then gets lost in the mists of time without further discussion and/or investigation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Well_to_Hell_hoax
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Possibly where it all began - in the modern sense. And it sort of follows on from my "videophone" post of some months back.
Western Union transmitted its first halftone photograph in 1921. AT&T followed in 1924,[1] and RCA sent a Radiophoto in 1926. The Associated Press began its Wirephoto service in 1935 and held a trademark on the term AP Wirephoto between 1963 and 2004. The first AP photo sent by wire depicted the crash of a small plane in New York's Adirondack Mountains
I imagine the creation of this machine allowed for images our grandparents saw in their newspapers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirephoto
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

Hey fellow humans, I would like to share a little bit about how it feels to not absorb mainstream "news" at all. It feels great!

About 20 years ago I stopped watching "news" on TV, stopped reading "news"papers, and took the extra final step: stopped going to "news" sites on the Internet.

Meaning, I stopped even looking at those internet pages containing a bunch of "news" summaries which try to entice people to read this "news" article, or that "news" editorial. For example, when I used to use hotmail or yahoo, I would only go straight to mail, without allowing any "news" summaries to be included in my e-mail checking experience, and closing the window when done, instead of logging out the normal way in which those mail sites try to automatically forward folks to some unrequested "news" summary page, as mentioned above. And now I simply use Thunderbird, so there is zero chance of "news" being flashed in my face when checking for e-mails from friends.

So what have I been enjoying instead for the past 20 years? Well, before finding the treasure chest of reading material here, I was reading on the internet each night as much as possible close-but-no-cigar sites: various far out, alternative, non-mainstream, non-approved, forbidden, hidden, contrarian (it's interesting that contrarian is not an official word, haha) contrarian information+opinions, taking in the sacred herb daily (man I gotta' start growing so that it becomes free), occasionally listening to Bob Marley, and for a while there, watching Japanese TV shows (but comedies only, no "news".)

Actually, I watched those Japanese comedy shows for only 7 years, and during those 7 years I played only with non-English-speaking Japanese friends, and that is how I became fluent in Japanese by around 2003.

Then, in 2003, since I had become satisfied with my level of Japanese speaking ability (I can speak quite fluently, faster than the average Japanese person's processor can keep up with, so I have to purposely slow it down for them, haha) from that point I stopped watching TV altogether.

Then, I re-opened myself back up to having English-speaking friends, and I began downloading English-language shows+movies, again mainly comedies. So does that mean I was back to "watching TV"? Well, it's a whole different experience, in my opinion, because actively downloading means only seeing the images I choose to see, WITHOUT the big minus of actually "watching TV".

The big minus of "watching TV" of course, is that people passively sit and allow themselves to absorb ANY images which the channels decide to throw at you from moment to moment suddenly: commercials for products, commercials for other shows, commercials for upcoming "news", sudden "news" breaking into the show you were watching, etc., when all you really wanted was to watch the specific show/movie you had set out to watch in the first place, with your favorite actors/comedians making some jokes to help you laugh.

So when you instead just actively download the specific show/movie you want to watch, that's exactly what you get, just that show/movie, nothing else, so this active selection feels to me totally different from that old awful experience of passively "watching TV".

So for a long time now, the only "news" that has entered my eyes has been when I would go to my old favorite contrarian sites and see folks pointing out all of the fraudulent-sentences which THEY had found (because they still watch mainstream "news", either on TV or on the Internet, although they hate it)...

...and now here at my new most-loved contrarian site, seeing folks reporting about all of the forged-images which YOU folks have found (because you lovely folks still watch mainstream "news", either on TV or on the Internet, although you hate it.) :-)

So, I no longer have a desire to go to those old sites, because those people stupidly assume that the "events" they discuss are actual events, and because those people stupidly assume that the "photos/videos" they discuss are actual photos/videos.

Nowadays, I only want to hear the opinions of humans who have enough honesty and intelligence to be able to admit that most(close to all) of the "photos/videos" in the "news" are forged. The only place with this level of honesty and intelligence is here at CluesForum in my opinion.

So, I want to thank you all, for the fact that you folks continue to watch the "news" so that you can continue to report here the "news" frauds+forgeries which you notice and prove daily.

And now, I would like to suggest that sometimes one might want to take a day off, or a week off, or maybe even a month off, from watching any "news" programs.

I hear warning bells going off now, "Hey wait a second, this guy is suggesting we stop watching the 'news', well if we do that, how are any discoveries going to be made here and presented to help wake up humanity to the fact that 'news' media owners are releasing fraudulent-sentences and forged-images? Are you trying to REDUCE the CluesForum's future daily discovery rate?"

No, not at all, I don't want to see any slow down in new discoveries, far from it, I love all the new discoveries, I'm thankful for every one! What I mean is, I'm hoping to slightly increase your level of happiness, be sharing the fact that one can live very happily without watching the "news" everyday.

I'm not suggesting everyone stop watching the "news" at the same time, because that would definitely slow down the CluesForum daily discovery rate to zero.

I'm simply suggesting you guys give your eyes a rest every now and then, from the barrage of bullshit which you know all of those "news" programs on TV and on the Internet are pumping out.

Perhaps a person might occasionally post, "I'm taking a break from news watching this week, keep up the good work everyone!" and then when that person returns to the work of "news" watching, then perhaps a different person might post, "Alright, I'm gonna' take MY one week break now." Basically a rotation of the guards, occasionally allowing a few guards to rest their weary eyes, while the other guards keep the vigilant watch.

I guess I'm kinda' sounding egotistically high and mighty, "Hey, look at me, I don't watch 'news' anymore, I'm no longer addicted, you guys are still kinda' addicted, you should cut back a little. Be more like me, a person who doesn't watch, and hasn't watched, a 'TV news' or 'Internet news' program, for about 20 years."

I could go even further, bragging about my simple life which is different from most people, by mentioning the other unhealthy actions which I don't do: I have never smoked tobacco, haven't eaten animals in the past 34 years, haven't drunk alcohol or coffee or cola in the past 14 years, haven't owned a car in the past 8 years (electric-bicycle works just fine), haven't owned a pocket-radio-frequency-transmitter-brain-cancer-causing-cellphone in the past 7 years (just leave a message on my land-line-phone, I'll call you back when I arrive home from work), etc. So yeah, there are lots of unhealthy addictions which I recommend people let go of. I'm just saying that folks might also want to consider reducing the amount of "news" watching.

Just an idea.

By the way, each time I finish reading the newest discoveries in the most recent posts, I then go diving back into the older 900 threads already existing here (http://cluesforum.info/search.php?st=0& ... &start=900). For example, on page 8 of that link (a link which could be entitled "Show, just the title, of every thread ever, in chronological order, based on each thread's most recent post time") on page 8 I recently found this gem, in which Brian casually dropped a little link, like it was no big deal, which when Simon went and checked it out, it became instantly clear that Brian had already realized there the "9-11 victims" were in fact simulated vicsims way back in March of 2005!

(http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2357062#p2357062)

It is totally thanks to Brian's post there, in March 2005, at Phil'sLongTimePlaneHugging site, that someone became inspired to actually send the FOIA request, which provided the proof that the twin towers were basically 75% barren from 1973 to 1998 (and even then, from 1998 to 2001, the only increase in tenants was obviously merely on paper.)

To summarize it better, Brian posted evidence of vicsims in early 2005, which then led to the FOIA request, which proved that the twin towers were in fact the world's largest atriums ever built, which led to helping previous-believers-of-building-victims (like I once was) to realize that there where no building victims, which led to helping previous-believers-of-dustification (like I once was) to realize that the 75% lack of steel beams in the rubble can be explained WITHOUT any dustification justification, which led to me coming back to see how far Simon and his crew had progressed in their research, which led to me realizing that the bottom line is that the "rubble images" and the "exploding from the top like a volcano and dustifying on the way down videos" are ALL completely 101 minutes of a CGI movie played on the "news" while the normal bottom-up safe controlled-demolition occurred. So thanks to Brain * and Simon and Hoi for really waking us all up, I mean REALLY waking us up, more fully than ever, and helping us let go of so many unneeded old incorrect beliefs.

I guess my goal, when I started writing this post, was simply to say: now that everyone here has woken up to the fact that mainstream media is all forged CGI images, perhaps you folks might want to let go (a little) of the old habit of watching mainstream media so much.

But please don't all stop watching at the same time, because then we won't have any new discoveries!

So take an occasional break, but keep the discoveries coming in please. I'm totally grateful for the fact that you folks are doing the work, of watching so much programming, so that armchair readers like me can come and enjoy the gems you keep finding!

That is all.

Love & Gratitude -

Just an observer :-)
(or should I say: just an overly-lengthy-post-writer, haha, please do just scroll past and ignore my novellas)

:-)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Observer wrote:About 20 years ago I stopped watching "news" on TV, stopped reading "news"papers, and took the extra final step: stopped going to "news" sites on the Internet.
If you have become allergic to the "news", then that makes two of us (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2393012).

Not trying to outshine you, but my record of living without TV goes back further than 30 years. I get all my news from friends (who voluntarily waste their time watching TV, then summarize the week´s [pseudo]events in ten seconds or less) and from analyses of selected topics by intelligent observers.
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

Flabbergasted wrote:Not trying to outshine you, but my record of living without TV goes back further than 30 years. I get all my news from friends (who voluntarily waste their time watching TV, then summarize the week´s [pseudo]events in ten seconds or less) and from analyses of selected topics by intelligent observers.
Yes, we are in a similar situation, in that we both feel a little proud of the fact we don't watch the media AND we both feel slightly embarrassed of the fact that this means there is a low chance of us presenting any totally new images or videos.

Hopefully, we non-media-watchers can occasionally contribute here in various other ways: like helping to dissect the fresh image-video-fishes which the brave media-watching-fishers kindly bring back from the tumultuous-media-ocean to us simple non-media-watchers sitting peacefully on the quiet island beach here at CluesForum. :)
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I know we don't have a dedicated Global Warming / Climate Change / Carbon Pollution thread on Cluesforum, but in light of the current state of the climate in the US, I thought it would be fun to post this marvelous piece of propaganda from the year 2000, considering most of the USA is currently covered with snow, and much of the planet has seen more snow and cold than usual, including the UK. The article was a joke at the time and even more absurd 15 years later.

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past
Britain's winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives.

Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain's culture, as warmer winters - which scientists are attributing to global climate change - produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries.

The first two months of 2000 were virtually free of significant snowfall in much of lowland Britain, and December brought only moderate snowfall in the South-east. It is the continuation of a trend that has been increasingly visible in the past 15 years: in the south of England, for instance, from 1970 to 1995 snow and sleet fell for an average of 3.7 days, while from 1988 to 1995 the average was 0.7 days. London's last substantial snowfall was in February 1991.
Shall we ask the citizens of England if the trend has continued since 2000? Or should we ask the scientists? :D
Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.
So now that the trends have reversed and all of this warming has stopped, is it still accepted as reality by the international community? Better lose that Global Warming name, quick ;)

The hottest years were the 1930s, by far. Modern day measurements are selective and used cherry-picked data and discard data than don't fit their narrative.
However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

The effects of snow-free winter in Britain are already becoming apparent. This year, for the first time ever, Hamleys, Britain's biggest toyshop, had no sledges on display in its Regent Street store. "It was a bit of a first," a spokesperson said.

Fen skating, once a popular sport on the fields of East Anglia, now takes place on indoor artificial rinks. Malcolm Robinson, of the Fenland Indoor Speed Skating Club in Peterborough, says they have not skated outside since 1997. "As a boy, I can remember being on ice most winters. Now it's few and far between," he said.

Michael Jeacock, a Cambridgeshire local historian, added that a generation was growing up "without experiencing one of the greatest joys and privileges of living in this part of the world - open-air skating".

Warmer winters have significant environmental and economic implications, and a wide range of research indicates that pests and plant diseases, usually killed back by sharp frosts, are likely to flourish. But very little research has been done on the cultural implications of climate change - into the possibility, for example, that our notion of Christmas might have to shift.
Has that happened? God forbid we have to shift our Christmas shopping season!
Professor Jarich Oosten, an anthropologist at the University of Leiden in the Netherlands, says that even if we no longer see snow, it will remain culturally important.

"We don't really have wolves in Europe any more, but they are still an important part of our culture and everyone knows what they look like," he said.

David Parker, at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire, says ultimately, British children could have only virtual experience of snow. Via the internet, they might wonder at polar scenes - or eventually "feel" virtual cold.

Heavy snow will return occasionally, says Dr Viner, but when it does we will be unprepared. "We're really going to get caught out. Snow will probably cause chaos in 20 years time," he said.

The chances are certainly now stacked against the sortof heavy snowfall in cities that inspired Impressionist painters, such as Sisley, and the 19th century poet laureate Robert Bridges, who wrote in "London Snow" of it, "stealthily and perpetually settling and loosely lying".

Not any more, it seems.
http://www.independent.co.uk/environmen ... 24017.html

Charlatans. The lot of them. :) Shouldn't these scientists lose their jobs? Shouldn't the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction lose all funding and be shut down? No, instead they just continuously move the goal posts and make up the science as they go along.

Meanwhile, our friends at NASA just released this "satellite photograph" ...

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/nasa-satellit ... hris-mills

At the same time, other media outlets are reporting that the "Northeastern United States" is covered with snow. They really don't want you to know how much snow and ice is really out there, lest you become skeptical about their far-fetched claims! :D

http://imgick.al.com/home/bama-media/wi ... mmmain.jpg

Let this one example be a reminder to all Cluesforum readers of the absurdity of the Climate Change fraud and indeed the entire field of Climate Science as well as eco/green/environmental agenda and its dreadfully obvious propaganda.