THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fakeologist
Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fakeologist » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:25 pm

I recommend September Clues, found here.

https://fakeotube.com/video/31/septembe ... he-author-

I hope Simon is well and uses his skills to help decode the Great Coronavirushoax Reset. #GCR

We need his expert wit and eye!

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 910
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:37 pm

The chart in the link below is titled "The Matrix of Social Identity", but it´s more like a list of "agents of oppression". If you identify as healthy, middle-aged adult, good-looking, well-to-do, white European/American, male, Christian or straight, you will inescapably fit into one or more of the categories of oppressors.

https://i.ibb.co/kmFXFF4/Social-Identity-Chart.jpg

Where did I find this chart? It was distributed to students attending the De Smet Jesuit High School in St. Louis this year. The Jesuits are considered the most, hmm, "progressive" of the Catholic orders, at least in the US.

It may come as a surprise to some, but the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD), the US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and other mainstream Catholic outfits support and/or fund just about every item on Soros' checklist.

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 910
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:08 pm

Following up on the topic of Catholic support for and funding of unCatholic agendas (abortion, birth control, global warming, illegal immigration, transgenderism etc.), it´s worth spending a few minutes examining the fine detective work of Michael Hichborn, founder of the orthodox Catholic "Lepanto Institute", which gets labeled as fundamentalist and alt-right (whatever that means) and is very likely on the Southern Poverty Law Center hate radar.

The below investigation by Hichborn looks at the unCatholic and not-so-private lives of the faculty and leadership of the Marian University in Indianapolis. Hichborn´s work is meticulous, well presented and unanswerable. His objective is simply to prove that the leaders of institutions formally identified as Catholic (and directly or indirectly paid for by the laity) promote ideologies and values and sport lifestyles at odds with the most basic tenets of Catholic moral and social teaching.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u9PRDr ... sp=sharing
(five documents strung together in one pdf, banners removed, formatting not so good)

Disclaimer:
My intention with this post is...
i) to give an example of high-quality research and reporting of findings in keeping with a clear objective, and
ii) to support my earlier claim that the current Catholic hierarchy and mainstream institutions in the US (universities, community organizations, funding mechanisms, etc.) are perfectly aligned with the causes championed by the Open Society (although grants may be channeled through intermediaries).
My intention is not: to start a discussion on gender theory, or feminism, or socialism, or immigration, or whatever. All these topics have their merits but are irrelevant in this case. Besides, there is a whole internet out there for those who wish to hurl themselves into the mêlée.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Stanley Kubrick and the Apollo Hoax

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:48 am

michiganj wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:36 pm

. . .

There are some major changes happening in my life which accounts for the long delays in between posts. It's too stressful and I've got too much on my plate right now. I cannot multi-task at all and my wife can verify that. :wacko:
I'm sorry but I need to put aside the forum for at least the next couple of months.

. . .

mj
Take all the time you need my dear friend. And don’t hesitate to text or call me if there’s anything I can do. I’ll be there for you however I can. And of course I’ll continue to keep a close eye on the forum.

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 910
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Image

HonestlyNow
Member
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by HonestlyNow » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:10 pm

simonshack wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:10 pm
Sorry folks, but I'll just lock this thread for now - since I think it will inevitably lead to discussions about transgender topics - which quite frankly are not my cup of tea (and outside of the scope of this forum). If you're interested in such topics, please go to Fakeologist.com.
Call me late to the party, if it applies.

After me not paying too much attention to most things in popular media, a few months ago I came across a YT channel that introduced to me the topic of Hollywierd elite and music industry elite being transgender, this being a multi-generational pursuit. This particular lady discovered, to her dismay, that there is what she calls a "tranny glass ceiling" in the music industry, of which she was a part, as her mother was as well. She (and others) present the clues that are used to discern for oneself the matter at hand.

Turns out, this also applies to the political elite.

Anyway, the point of this post is that this is an insidious mass deception. Exposing Mass Deception is this site's tagline. I will leave it at that.

Edit: Sorry, she was in acting, her mother was in music.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:21 pm

HonestlyNow wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:10 pm
simonshack wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:10 pm
Sorry folks, but I'll just lock this thread for now - since I think it will inevitably lead to discussions about transgender topics - which quite frankly are not my cup of tea (and outside of the scope of this forum). If you're interested in such topics, please go to Fakeologist.com.
Call me late to the party, if it applies.

After me not paying too much attention to most things in popular media, a few months ago I came across a YT channel that introduced to me the topic of Hollywierd elite and music industry elite being transgender, this being a multi-generational pursuit. This particular lady discovered, to her dismay, that there is what she calls a "tranny glass ceiling" in the music industry, of which she was a part, as her mother was as well. She (and others) present the clues that are used to discern for oneself the matter at hand.

Turns out, this also applies to the political elite.

Anyway, the point of this post is that this is an insidious mass deception. Exposing Mass Deception is this site's tagline. I will leave it at that.

Edit: Sorry, she was in acting, her mother was in music.
Dear HonestlyNow,

I’m not entirely sure in which context that quote from Simon arose—but, please note that he was sure to include his determination that it (whatever thread was being locked) was outside the scope of the forum.

I wouldn’t read that to suggest that any and all topics of the kind are per se unwelcome here. My caution would be that (should a member wish to delve into such matters) the content needs to clearly and specifically identify and address the claimed mass deception at work. To be clear, we don’t want a generalized discussion of the issue, which may (heaven forbid) lead to a more familiar social media-like exchange of bickering and exchanges (that are based on individual opinions and values), as opposed to objective analysis.

As always, we will scrutinize whatever is posted on this forum—and, as you know, sometimes a topic (in our view at least) needs to be locked in order to maintain the peaceful decorum and environment that we have worked so hard to achieve. That is of course a call made by the admins/mods on a case by case basis.

I hope this reply brings some clarity to the matter. :)

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Did anyone catch the stupid CGI Fly that magically appeared on Pence's head the other night?

How long do you suppose it will be before we start hearing manufactured conspiracies about "Holograms" or "DARPA Nanobots" and other such nonsense?

Image

As Simon would say:

What a silly world we live in. :P

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 pm

anonjedi2 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:07 pm
Did anyone catch the stupid CGI Fly that magically appeared on Pence's head the other night?

How long do you suppose it will be before we start hearing manufactured conspiracies about "Holograms" or "DARPA Nanobots" and other such nonsense?
. . .

As Simon would say:

What a silly world we live in. :P
Thanks for posting the zoomed in appearance of the “fly” image. Based on what you posted—yeah, it’s nothing short of TV magic. I don’t think 2020 has damaged my sense of humor—but, I’m finding the silly mind games played by the govern-media to be almost universally lacking in humor.

Mansur
Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Mansur » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Nowadays, everything seems to be "cycling" around money-related forecasts. :(
MQuiz wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:26 pm
...They are all calculated by his AI he calls "Socrates" that predicts pattern depending on how money is mowed along the world.
Strange, - because Socrates was always the questioner, not the respondent! And throughout the ages, he has always been thought of as a symbol of the most personal way of asking questions. (Why not Einstein, or other colleague-Zionist - if he is one?)

People, certain people, are almost instinctively able to reverse the meaning of symbols. I guess these people are among the well paid.
_______

One of the surest guarantees of prosperity and advancement in one's mindset today I think is a strong belief in "artificial intelligence" and its future. Or at least the ability to spread this belief most effectively.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Mansur wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:24 pm

One of the surest guarantees of prosperity and advancement in one's mindset today I think is a strong belief in "artificial intelligence" and its future. Or at least the ability to spread this belief most effectively.
Dear Mansur,

If you could elaborate a bit more on the point you were making (above), I’d greatly appreciate it. You may very well be on to something here.

Thanks,

Mansur
Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Mansur » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Forgive me, please, but I’m not one hundred percent sure of the seriousness of your questioning me. If you think "my friend, you're talking nonsense," I'd ask you to say that too. If you want me to be more specific, I'm convinced, you have to say something too. "Artificial Intelligence", the belief that that is - intelligence, is now a vast universe of (so-called) myths.

My post was attached to the post of our new member MQuiz, perhaps in a hope he will say more about that "AskSocrates" thing, - what color glasses he will recommend for the first meeting with it. Its being moved here doesn’t seem adequate to me.
__________
(By the way, I don't know for sure, but I'm afraid an entry, once placed elsewhere, can no longer be edited.)

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 764
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Mansur wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 pm
Forgive me, please, but I’m not one hundred percent sure of the seriousness of your questioning me. If you think "my friend, you're talking nonsense," I'd ask you to say that too. If you want me to be more specific, I'm convinced, you have to say something too. "Artificial Intelligence", the belief that that is - intelligence, is now a vast universe of (so-called) myths.

My post was attached to the post of our new member MQuiz, perhaps in a hope he will say more about that "AskSocrates" thing, - what color glasses he will recommend for the first meeting with it. Its being moved here doesn’t seem adequate to me.
__________
(By the way, I don't know for sure, but I'm afraid an entry, once placed elsewhere, can no longer be edited.)
My question was/is sincere. It was more about the part of your sentence that says “[o]ne of the surest guarantees of prosperity and advancement . . .”

I found it interesting, and I honestly can’t nail down precisely how (or why) that rings true—but it does.

Also, I moved your comment to the Chatbox because I think it carries the potential for more discussion. Our member MQuiz may certainly pick right up here if so desired. My admonition about being more careful with regard to grammar and spelling stands—going forward. :)

Post Reply