THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I see the world as more of a giant water-cooler moment, than a concerted world plot. Even those very high up in this, probably share a sense of merely reacting to the trends and currents they see around them.
Now I see what you mean. I agree with that.

9/11 does seem like a big over-shitting their boundaries. I suppose it's boring to be rich and powerful after a while and you realize you're still stuck to this planet for a lifetime and there aren't any "trips to the Moon" that can save you from having to deal with your fellow human race. :P
lux

Unread post by lux »

grav wrote: In some weird way, I see 9/11 as the greatest gift ever, regardless of the pain and trauma it has caused, it was a spark that ignited a level of critical thinking on a somewhat mass scale that I don't believe humanity has experienced for thousands of years. Perhaps we all may have wandered aimlessly into some awful future pitfall, if an event like 9/11 hadn't awakened our senses.
Yes, I agree. 9/11 has become the entrance point for many, many people into the "rabbit hole" world of covert control & deceit.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I sure hope this story is true! It's the kind of thing a real Aussie would (and should) do :lol:
(Although the 'photo' of the supposed mooner is damn dodgy, as usual :rolleyes:)

That's now how to plant a flag on the moon - protester flashes Queen
@ http://www.news.com.au/national/i-moone ... 6175506949

Australia Man Greets Queen by Mooning Her
...and there was a flag involved

@ http://www.newser.com/story/131729/quee ... ooned.html
(NEWSER) – Queen Elizabeth saw more of Australia than she bargained for during her visit to Brisbane today. A construction worker gave the queen and her husband a long look at his rear end—which held an Australian flag between the cheeks—as he reportedly ran beside her motorcade for about 150 feet, the Telegraph reports. “I mooned the queen,” 22-year-old Liam Warriner told a local newspaper. He was charged with willful exposure and being a public nuisance.

"Everybody's seen someone's butt, come on," Warriner said. "You see it on TV all the time, you see it in movies, it's accepted in PG-rated programming these days," and "yet it's an offense to the queen." He did it on a dare from co-workers, he said. Outside of the incident, the queen’s visit went well, the Telegraph notes. Some 45,000 came out to see the British monarch, who offered words of support after this year’s flooding in Queensland. “I wish you, the people of Brisbane, every success as you continue (to) rebuild from the damage of the storms,” she said.
hoi.polloi

Very amusing.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/emergen ... nwide-test

Saw this last night. This test will seem real but it's really just a test.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

AmongTheThugs wrote:http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/emergen ... nwide-test

Saw this last night. This test will seem real but it's really just a test.
This test will air on 11/9/11
grav

Unread post by grav »

(notice the Star of Islam symbol featured in both images)

I can't help but think there is some sort of encoding going on here...

The death of a Tyrant, whose body is being delivered underground, and the miraculous birth of a baby pulled from the ashes of destruction...
chess_king

Unread post by chess_king »

one thing i am unsure of is the population control thing. do they want to limit the population to ten percent of what it is now, like some are saying, or is that disinformation?

an article from "the american dream blog" http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... obal-elite

"In fact, it surely is no accident that the United Nations put 7 Billion Day on the exact same day as Halloween. Perhaps they want to highlight how "scary" it is that we have 7 billion people on the planet, or perhaps they are trying to send us a message by having 7 Billion Day occur on the same day as "the festival of death".

In any event, it seems like way too much of a coincidence that 7 Billion Day just happens to fall on the same day as Halloween.

Today, "sustainable development" has become one of the key buzzwords that those in the radical environmental movement love to use, but most Americans have no idea that one of the key elements of "sustainable development" is population control."

any thoughts on this topic?
hoi.polloi

Yes, I am highly suspicious of all "greenwashing" movements that seek to pollute the earnest efforts of true environmentalists.

It's not that all environmentalists are wrong. It's just that too many fail to see the strength in arguing a case for casual, every-day respect of our Mother Earth. They have to latch onto the giant media hoaxes like the "BP oil spill" fiasco and the "radiation spill" disaster and whatever the latest form of "climate change" is.

I am sure the Earth is warming - even according to the skeptics - but is it human caused? And if so, does it matter?

We should be skeptical of people who use the threat of disaster to manipulate us.

Naturally, the human population is a problem when the richest 1% control most of the wealth. I have heard arguments that the Earth could handle 20 billion people. I don't know about those numbers but I know resources are not fairly accessible and therefore the argument that more people = bad by default doesn't hold water with me yet.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

chess_king wrote:one thing i am unsure of is the population control thing. do they want to limit the population to ten percent of what it is now, like some are saying, or is that disinformation?

an article from "the american dream blog" http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... obal-elite

"In fact, it surely is no accident that the United Nations put 7 Billion Day on the exact same day as Halloween. Perhaps they want to highlight how "scary" it is that we have 7 billion people on the planet, or perhaps they are trying to send us a message by having 7 Billion Day occur on the same day as "the festival of death".

In any event, it seems like way too much of a coincidence that 7 Billion Day just happens to fall on the same day as Halloween.

Today, "sustainable development" has become one of the key buzzwords that those in the radical environmental movement love to use, but most Americans have no idea that one of the key elements of "sustainable development" is population control."

any thoughts on this topic?
There are lies, damned lies, and then there are statistics. They throw in statistics behind their bogus argument of overpopulation as if 7 billion is supposed to mean the world is overpopulated. As far as reducing the population by ten percent or more, the video below from Bill gates, one of the biggest supporters of planned parenthood and vaccines, should erase any doubts about that. In fact, you'll see that as far as the general populace is concerned, they don't intend on any of us being alive, because he wants to reduce the carbon emissions down to zero, meaning no one is breathing, except them and their test tube freaks of course, like in Brave New World.

Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

My 'Binladin Connection' <_<

So here's the story: my brother (and former racing driver) Mario was once sponsored by the Saudi Binladin construction firm, for a couple of races back in 1986. How did this happen, you may ask? Well, maybe a little foreword is needed here: Mario's childhood dream of becoming a racing driver had one major obstacle, from the word go: to work up the ladder of the very expensive world of motorsport, you need money. Mario had none (and my father certainly couldn't/and wasn't going to help him) so he soon became a bit of a wizard-sponsorship-hunter; in fact, 95% of his time was spent chasing sponsorship deals - and barely 5% driving racing cars... Sadly, I've not been in talking terms with Mario for a long time (for unpleasant family reasons I will spare you) so I can't ask him to fill me in with all the details of just how he bumped into Yeslam Binladin in London. Anyways, he struck a deal to carry the 'Binladin' logo for a few races that year. I believe Mario struck perhaps a hundred such deals during his career, most of them involving small sums of money. In the motor racing world, I remember, people cracked jokes at the unending changes of stickers on his racing cars, a continuously shifting patchwork which made his mechanics go mad: I think the poor lads spent more time re-decorating his cars - than tending to their engines, set up and performance!

You may well imagine my stupor/horror when, a few years ago, I flipped through my hundreds of motor racing photographs from the late 80's - and bumped into one depicting Mario's car with the 'Binladin' logo! (I had of course seen it back in 1986 - but it didn't quite stick in my mind). The stupor/horror soon turned into uncontainable laughter, as I said to myself: "wait til I post THIS on the September Clues forum!" However, for a number of reasons (including friends opining that "that would be madness") I eventually didn't - and in hindsight, I guess that was one of the silliest mistakes I've ever made. Undoubtedly, the spooks and trolls will dance in circles to have beat me to this 'damning revelation'. So please go ahead and call me stoopid - or suspect me of being a covert Binladin family member. But ultimately, I hope you'll laugh as loud as me at this droll and rather surreal...uh...life synchronicity! :lol:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

:lol: Why on earth would anyone think the 'Bin Ladin' name was anything 'bad' in the 80s anyway? No one had heard of their supposed 'black sheep' Osama at that stage, who was allegedly a Mujahideen 'good guy', sponsored by al-CIA-duh, fighting the "evil Soviets" in Afghanistan :rolleyes:
Anyone trying to use that to 'discredit' you only shows their ignorance and desperation, proving they can't find any real mud to throw at all! ^_^

Yeah, I quickly realized if you hadn't mentioned your brother before there was probably a 'falling out' — many people have some relative(s) they're not on speaking terms with (I have too!) :P

Weird synchronicity, for sure (or a sign of your 'destiny' to expose the "terrorist" lie ;)). But, as John Lennon said, "Life is what happens while you're making other plans." :D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Here's Mario sporting a Marlboro sash!!

I wonder how many have people have been murdered by their filthy cigarettes? 5m? 10m? 20m?

Osama [BinLadin] pales into insignificance, in fact we know BinLadin didnt kill anyone!

I too have estranged family, nothing weird about that! You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family!
hoi.polloi

Yeah and my mom is a Zionist. What can you do? These things happen.

Simon, I am glad you posted this story because I think it is more funny than it is distressing.

I think I remember when you told me about this and wondered if people might assume bad things and I said something like 'the truth is more important' but 'also your feelings' or something. I am glad that your feelings have aligned with the truth and you are alright with this hilarious story being posted because it is amazing.

It's almost like if you mapped your personal family drama on the world stage, you'd have a picture of the drama between the cretins behind the money scams (your brother, no offense) and the normal people trying to mind their own business and make peace between everyone (yourself and your mom).

But it seems that's often the case. Remember when we found that MITRE loyalist whose daughter was seemingly like the greenest Patchouli hippie on the planet? And then you have Dick Cheney's daughter, who - while no doubt fairly conservative - is also a Lesbian fighting for sexual equality recognition in Puritan America.

It seems this is the nature of the world, and at times the nature of the world's problems. If only family members of the news anchors who weren't cowed and beaten and driven mad by being cheated on by their slimy husbands could stand up and say: what you are doing to everyone is wrong and I am leaving you!

But I guess there are so many women actually attracted to assholes that wouldn't really solve anything. I dunno, just tossing some ideas around. Maybe it's a stereotype that these slimy people just want love and they've confused material things for it. Gosh how mushy!