THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Peter

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by Peter » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:38 am

Only2perCent

Unread post by Only2perCent » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:38 pm

Radiation is a way of Nature to cap the atomic weight of elements. Clumsy, overweight isotopes lazily shed their weak electrons into outer space. It’s not for nothing, that the x-ray labs use cathode-ray tubes; the “organic” radiation is too weak to even expose the x-ray film. Why would these behemoths of Mendeleev Table care about alien electrons knocking at their borders, if they don’t care enough about their own? (See what I did there, ha-ha?)

The “chain reaction” - pull a link and gradually all the chain starts moving - is the proverbial “domino effect”. No matter how “critical” the mass of dominoes is, there will be no “rapid expansion in volume associated with an extremely vigorous outward release of energy, usually with the generation of high temperatures and release of high-pressure gases”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosion - only standing (unstable) dominoes will become fallen (stable) dominoes. There will be no explosion:

Over 1,000,000 Dominoes! (Best of 2018)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE9yGOaF-ao

:)

Peter

Unread post by Peter » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:47 pm

Only2perCent wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:38 pm
Radiation is a way of Nature to cap the atomic weight of elements. Clumsy, overweight isotopes lazily shed their weak electrons into outer space.
Conjecture. Hoax? Do we know electrons exist?
We harness electricity and electronics independent of electron theory.

ragtime4

Unread post by ragtime4 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:13 am

Looks like Reuters’ youtube channel has posted “secret footage” of the ‘Tsar Bomba’ explosion. First thing that stands out to me about the video is how many edits it contains.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtCTzbh4mNQ

Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:34 am

I love these old "nuke" explosion clips... the same tired old techniques every time, e.g. focusing in on the sun to get the over-exposed white flash, fade in to large TNT explosion... lots of cuts to people supposedly watching so they can transition to another shot... really laughable.

And of course, comments are disabled on that video... par for the course!

I have never seen a single convincing nuclear explosion captured on film or video... and yet we are meant to live in fear from these deadly weapons...

Mansur

Unread post by Mansur » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:48 pm

Newsbender wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:34 am
I have never seen a single convincing nuclear explosion captured on film or video...
And are you waiting for that happening? I think if you don't rule out this possibility in time, there is a good chance that it will come true one day.
Newsbender wrote:
... and yet we are meant to live in fear from these deadly weapons...
The fear propaganda of the fifties and sixties and after has done its job, today this hoax has a different function, or at least it has become very complicated, - with quite a few comic elements.

Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:21 pm

Mansur wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:48 pm
Newsbender wrote:
I have never seen a single convincing nuclear explosion captured on film or video...
And are you waiting for that happening? I think if you don't rule out this possibility in time, there is a good chance that it will come true one day.
Not at all, I don't expect to be convinced by this (likely) bogus technology. What I meant was, I've never seen a clip that didn't look obviously fake. Never seen one that impressed me and looks like they actually put some effort into it. Always the same tired old techniques, and of course now they have stopped testing them in remote areas, we can only wonder what results they would achieve with CGI.

Mansur

Unread post by Mansur » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Of which I was speaking is, in this new post, represented by this little word
Newsbender wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:21 pm
.... (likely) ....
It seems to me that it's only one step away from saying that although the footage is fake, the threat is real.

As for the CGI, indeed, it's rather odd that in propaganda this (certainly existing) technology is not being exploited enough 'on its merit'.

Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:47 pm

I added that in as a disclaimer, because I don't know 100% for sure it is bogus, however I believe it is. I actually figured you'd say something like "so you seem pretty sure it it is bogus, how do you know?" if I didn't :)