THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby kickstones on March 26th, 2018, 9:27 am

anonjedi2 » March 26th, 2018, 4:22 am wrote:Reminds me of an article I read many years ago on Rense's website called Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans

http://www.rense.com/general46/germ.htm


Which in turn reminds me of this article I came across whilst carrying out continued research on Hoi's thread - The PR of Secret Societies Thread.

11-1-1974 Operation Keelhaul—Exposed
JEFFREY ROGERS HUMMEL
San Jose State University

http://scholarworks.sjsu.edu/cgi/viewco ... t=econ_pub


IMPLICATIONS

To libertarians, Operation Keelhaul is significant for two reasons. First, it represents an instructive case study of the fantastic power that even
a supposedly democratic state can ruthlessly wield during wartime. Not only were the Allied governments able to perpetrate the crime, but afterwards, they were able to impose what Harry Elmer Barnes has appropriately called an "historical blackout" so effective that it lasted for
nearly '30 years.

Secondly, it is a chilling comment on the motives of those who ran the U:S Government at the time and, by implication, on those who run it
now. It is fashionable, even among libertarians, to laugh off explanations which ascribe evil and deceitful as opposed to well-meaning but
misguided motives to our political masters in Washington as "conspiracy theory."

However, no one has yet produced a satisfactory explanation of how Operation Keelhaul resulted from misguided idealism or liberal blindness, It seems, at least to me, that any explanation that falls short of including clandestine Soviet-American collusion at some level is obviously
inadequate
.
kickstones
Member
 
Posts: 182
Joined: January 16th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby thisisunreal on March 26th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Yes indeed. The general outline of the content is exceedingly similar. I Googled some content from the Rense article you named and the author name that kept appearing is that of, 'Willie Martin', who writes on the holocaust.

Indeed he (Willie Martin most probably) does mention the book, 'Other Losses' in the article, but does not mention the author, James Bacque. It is therefore safe to say he is borrowing from James Bacque. Other Losses was published years before the Rense article.

anonjedi2 » March 26th, 2018, 3:22 am wrote:Reminds me of an article I read many years ago on Rense's website called Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans

http://www.rense.com/general46/germ.htm
thisisunreal
Member
 
Posts: 26
Joined: July 26th, 2016, 11:20 am

Re: Does Rocketry Work beyond Earth's atmosphere?

Postby Penelope on April 4th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Patrix, I guess Isaac Newton would be even safer then, since he lived in the 17th century.
Penelope
Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: January 19th, 2018, 4:48 am

Re: Does Rocketry Work beyond Earth's atmosphere?

Postby hoi.polloi on April 4th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Penelope » April 4th, 2018, 3:46 pm wrote:Patrix, I guess Isaac Newton would be even safer then, since he lived in the 17th century.


What you claim are posts to redeem CluesForum seem to be just piling up as a useless discussion that appears like you're incapable of listening and like you are the exact problem you claim to be defending us from. Thank you for taking a break from the thread.

When you come back to it, please take Kham's advice and post something in the thread besides your ambivalence and/or denial that people are making effective points. Something closer to research or theory. I think everyone would appreciate that.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Does Rocketry Work beyond Earth's atmosphere?

Postby bongostaple on April 6th, 2018, 9:38 pm

Penelope » March 30th, 2018, 12:36 am wrote:
by bongostaple on March 29th, 2018, 3:25 pm.
Your dismissal of air or ground making a total of three forces and not a pair, is fundamentally wrong. Anything fired out the exhaust of a rocket will be met with resistance from any kind of matter that's in that location, whether it's solid or fluid. . . . whatever the rocket emits is effectively pushing against what's just outside, and all matter takes some effort to move. Therefore your three things are just two things.

Certainly air and ground possess the ability to resist other bodies. I dismiss air or ground only as participating in the paired objects of rocket & exhaust and the forces emanating from them. All forces of material bodies are paired. Material bodies are incapable of emitting an unpaired force.

The fact that forces are inevitably paired is important to rocketry as to everything else: The rocket's rise, a force vector, must be paired with the only other one available-- the exhaust's departure.

"Therefore your three things are just two things."
I'm not sure I understand you. If you mean something different, please say what. I think you are saying that the rocket's exhaust is pushing against either ground or air, and this is Newton's 3d, this is the pair of opposing forces which is lifting the rocket.



Your insistence on pairs and showing three factors can't work, is illogical. The 'pair' of such in the case of a rocket launching vertically, is composed of the total of all forces acting downwards (one), and the total of all forces acting upwards (two).

Also, you dismiss the suggestion that ground or air beneath the rocket exhaust will provide an amount of resistance and therefore help the rocket to develop thrust - yet you acknowledge that drag is a factor in the atmosphere. Surely air causing drag up at the top of the rocket, by resisting displacement by the rocket, suggests that the air beneath the rocket will also resist displacement by the exhaust.

If you want the second part to be false, then you'll be needing to explain why NASA are mistaken when they state air drag is a factor on a rocket launch. It's both or neither. If you keep on repeating the '3 forces can't work' argument, then would you please explain how rocket weight (1), exhaust velocity (2), and aerodynamic drag (3) seem to work just fine for you?
bongostaple
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: October 4th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Re: Does Rocketry Work beyond Earth's atmosphere?

Postby hoi.polloi on April 6th, 2018, 10:21 pm

Please note that I've requested Penelope take a break from this thread so if they choose not to respond (lest they sound like a broken record) or if they choose to respond (where the conversation can continue here in the derailing room) please don't feel slighted in the conversation, bongostaple. It's just so we don't have to keep filling the rocketry thread up with the same miscommunication.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby bongostaple on April 7th, 2018, 9:01 pm

No problem Hoi - I was about to let the discussion slip away into the past. With all the other occurrences of the same discussion :)
bongostaple
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: October 4th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Nathan Draco on April 7th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Suspended Belief » April 7th, 2018, 10:11 am wrote:Hey Simon:



Anyways, let me join your forum if you don't mind. I do paranormal research, but I also research all the conspiracies out there...


"paranormal research"

Interesting...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaTsktI5qo

I hope this isn't the type of "research" you intend to pollute the forum with
Nathan Draco
Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Suspended Belief on April 8th, 2018, 12:20 am

Nathan Draco » April 7th, 2018, 4:25 pm wrote:
I hope this isn't the type of "research" you intend to pollute the forum with


No, that was just an off-theme video I made for my channel. The paranormal dimension is just as real, and deceptive, as our dimension. You shouldn't criticize that which you don't understand, for it only makes you look stupid (skip to 1:47):


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgEEI84Rds
Suspended Belief
Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby HonestlyNow on April 8th, 2018, 1:35 am

Suspended Belief » April 7th, 2018, 7:20 pm wrote:You shouldn't criticize that which you don't understand, for it only makes you look stupid (skip to 1:47): [ (youtube link) ]

"Martyn Stubbs AKA secretnasaman"?

Please share with us your thoughts about NASA, if you don't mind.
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 12:15 am

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby hoi.polloi on April 8th, 2018, 2:52 am

Dear Nathan Draco and Suspended Belief,

We do not host any platforms for discussion of the UFO phenomenon or other fringe science pop culture. I am sorry but please do not continue the discussion in the DERAILING ROOM. You can certainly bring this discussion to other forums.

Suspended Belief, you will be preemptively asked to treat this moderator decision with some respect since we simply cannot afford to open up the forum to all belief discussions. This means no comments or resentment about it in other threads, please. If this feels like a violation of your ability to communicate about the normal topics discussed on this forum, please leave the forum. However, we do encourage you to stay, to keep your beliefs (to yourself) and try to do your best to support the mission of this forum's subject matter in particular. We know you probably have many skills in many areas besides detecting media fakery (as we might assume all members undoubtedly do) but you are being asked to set aside those skills for the time being, knowing we do respect many areas that do not belong on our forum. Thank you for your respectful understanding of our request.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby Suspended Belief on April 11th, 2018, 1:43 pm

hoi.polloi » April 7th, 2018, 7:52 pm wrote:Dear Nathan Draco and Suspended Belief,

I am sorry but please do not continue the discussion in the DERAILING ROOM.


No problem. I was just making a response. I am not here to promote my videos. YouTube f'd me in October of 2017. I wasn't making a lot of money, but I felt good that I was getting my message out. I worked hard to make a video go viral. I know, for a fact, that when a video has a claim filed against it, not only is it demonetized, but you lose all your traffic until the claim is resolved, which can take one to six weeks. YouTube is owned by Google, and Google has been destroying legitimate peoples website search rankings for years, even those promoting Google Ads. Now, all of a sudden, some "Iranian wacktard" shoots up the place, inside the courtyard which requires a few layers of security clearance to get to, and shoots up the place. The main stream media is now laughing at all the content creators that get f'd and dumped by this irresponsible, unaccountable company, taking our arguments out of context, stating we are demanding fame, when all we want is our traffic back. Just because advertisers don't want ads on actual Isis videos doesn't give YouTube the right to create collateral damage by demonetizing every legitimate news video related to Isis related banned keywords. Their algorithm programmers are either a bunch of f'n lamers, or they are directly targeting certain YouTube channels. Now, after this incident, YouTube (and Google) have all the sympathy. This Nasim story is a big f'n deal. That is why I am here.

Anyways, keep up the good work.
Suspended Belief
Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby hoi.polloi on April 11th, 2018, 4:22 pm

I am not so sure it's such a big deal although you may be right in assuming they set aside some small psychological skunkworks type budget to have the team produce shitty videos that mock YouTube creators. As for "real ISIS" videos, I don't assume that exists either.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Toronto Van Attack- April 23, 2018

Postby omaxsteve on April 28th, 2018, 8:18 am

New videos have surfaced that can easily prove this whole event was faked to deceive the public. I, personally, don't have time to break down/analyze them right now.

Feel free to chime in and point the anomalies, inconsistencies, and impossibilities.

Dash cam video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLo3fJqC7Cs

Street cam videos, notice the splicing and editing:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzdvGq5xhsh

Not sure why the second video won't "imbed"
Here's the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... zdvGq5xshs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=DzdvGq5xshs

Regards,

Steve O.
omaxsteve
Member
 
Posts: 192
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:44 am

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby hoi.polloi on April 28th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Unfortunately, it doesn't really ever help CluesForum to do a "post video and leave" move.

I have to move this to the derailing room until you can add some constructive thought to your points.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Observer and 4 guests