RUBY>OSWALD shooting: another TV soap opera?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
simonshack
Administrator

RUBY>OSWALD shooting: another TV soap opera?

Unread post by simonshack »

"The OSWALD killing by JACK RUBY" - a TV soap opera?

Good heavens: this 11/22 1963 JFK event is all starting to look like a 'carbon-copy-precursor' to the image-fakery-based hoax of 9/11 2001. Am I surprised? Nah - not really - but I think it is high time for the American people (and the rest of the world) to understand the gravity of our current situation. We (the people) have allowed a bunch of deranged, social misfits (for lack of a better term) to take control of our planet's information. And as long as we do nothing about it - they'll keep keeping on.

Was JFK really killed on 11/22 1963? Well, perhaps he was - perhaps not (we can all agree that he certainly disappeared) but from what I can gather so far, this whole JFK MURDER narrative appears to have 'enjoyed' the full complicity of the American media corporations. I fully realize that the older generations - nostalgically attached to TV "sweethearts / superstars" (the likes of Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather) will be reluctant to consider that they may have been duped all along by... well ... TV.

As we all know, the alleged killer of JFK, "Lee Harvey Oswald" also became known as "the first man ever killed on LIVE TV" (by "Jack Ruby"). Well, let's take a quick look at the imagery released of that "historical", highly dramatic (media-diffused) "event" - shall we? Now, before we even start picking out the problems with the below imagery, let me first point out that there is NO reason why this historical film clip (supposedly shot by a professional TV operator) should be of such piss-poor quality:

VERSION1: Ruby shooting Lee Harvey Oswald - as shown on TV back in the days:
Jack Ruby is meant to be the man in the center of the scene, whose butt seems to 'meld' into the car's front bumper.
And yes, this is supposed to depict the precise moment in which Jack Ruby fired his deadly shot at Lee Harvey Oswald:
source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-WbRvL5JeA#t=577

It should be obvious to anyone that the car we see entering the scene and grinding to a halt - has been inserted with some crude celluloid-layering technique (much reminiscent of the atrocious 1969 "Apollo Moon Landing" imagery - with its 'transparent' astronauts)- a primitive precursor of modern green-screening technology.

VERSION 2: And here's how this clip was 'cleansed' / sharpened / edited - and aired on CNN many years later:
'Conveniently', we might say, the frames showing the absurd artifacts around the front end / bumper of the car - have been replaced / edited out:
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PcVCqg3tg

VERSION 3: here I have looped 2 frames from a "French TV variant" (of slightly higher quality than above "VERSION1").
We can see that the (absurdly 'doubling') bumper &front light of that car, simply "does not belong" to the original scenery with the 'scuffling men'.
There really is no rational explanation to this artifact - other than that this purported, historical "news imagery" has been composited in a studio:
source:"Jack Ruby assassine Lee Harvey Oswald en direct": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNdhc_3S8A

So - sorry to say, dear oldtimers / granmas and granpas: it certainly DOES seem to appear that TV fooled your eyes too - half a century ago.

What this implies (in relation to the JFK-murder affair) is for everyone with a still strong and functional mind to ponder and elaborate for him/herself. But at this stage, no one will convince me that the TV Networks were not complicit with the JFK skulduggery - but were in fact CENTRAL PLAYERS in selling its utterly contrived and fanciful narrative to the public. Again, does this tell us whether JFK was killed for real or not? No. But any proper / serious JFK investigation should start off by questioning the TV / mass media corporations' role in this epochal scam. Hey, JFK may still have been a 'good guy' killed by the 'bad guys' - (most people would feel better if this were the case), but to this day, none of the longtime JFK investigators (that I know of) have ever suspected this whole affair of being a full-fledged TV soap opera.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Wow. Nice work and much respect, Simon!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Simon, as I said in another post, unmasking this JFK soap opera is extremely important to the whole media fakery investigation field. Of course, it may earn you a couple of fresh enemies, especially those who will now have to throw decades of "JFK scholarship" out the window.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

simonshack wrote:*

"The OSWALD killing by JACK RUBY" - a TV soap opera?

Incredible work Simon.
lux

Unread post by lux »

This appears to be an earlier generation copy of the same footage plus other footage:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5khMFFKslw

Car drives in at about 13:00 and I don't see the double image headlight. That portion (where Oswald is "shot") appears to be the same as above and appears to be gotten by shooting a TV set screen (note diagonal edges in upper & lower left corners in that portion). The dark halo around light sources is typical of TV sets of that era.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:This appears to be an earlier generation copy of the same footage plus other footage:

Car drives in at about 13:00 and I don't see the double image headlight. That portion (where Oswald is "shot") appears to be the same as above and appears to be gotten by shooting a TV set screen (note diagonal edges in upper & lower left corners in that portion). The dark halo around light sources is typical of TV sets of that era.
True if this was filmed from in front of a TV set or on a 1960's VCR, but aren't we looking at the tape?
sunshine05

Re: JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Excellent work, Simon! Amazing that they've been doing this for such a very long time!
lux

Unread post by lux »

brianv wrote:
lux wrote:This appears to be an earlier generation copy of the same footage plus other footage:

True if this was filmed from in front of a TV set or on a 1960's VCR, but aren't we looking at the tape?

Arrows point to what appears to me to be the "corners" of a 1960s era TV set (corners on right side are cropped out) so it looks to me that someone stuck a movie camera in front of a TV set to get this footage. Also see the typical dark halo around the ceiling light at top center.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:
brianv wrote:

Arrows point to what appears to me to be the "corners" of a 1960s era TV set (corners on right side are cropped out) so it looks to me that someone stuck a movie camera in front of a TV set to get this footage. Also see the typical dark halo around the ceiling light at top center.
Sorry lux, I disagree. One of my weaknesses is old TV programs, mostly British but a few American also, this rounding can be seen in quite a few of them. Programs like - The Invaders, Brian Clemens Thriller, Hammer House of Mystery etc etc. That rounding you are looking at is the camera lens. When broadcasted TV pictures were stretched to hide these production artifacts. Same as the boom-mic that creeps into some shots. I will post an example as soon as I come across the next one. I just had a quick scan through a couple of Invaders, I'll have to watch the whole series again!!
lux

Unread post by lux »

brianv wrote: That rounding you are looking at is the camera lens.
No, it isn't. It's the rounded corners of a TV screen. Your old TV shows were recorded the same way -- by filming a TV screen. It was a common practice before the advent of cheap VCRs.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:
brianv wrote: That rounding you are looking at is the camera lens.
No, it isn't. It's the rounded corners of a TV screen. Your old TV shows were recorded the same way -- by filming a TV screen. It was a common practice before the advent of cheap VCRs.
Instead of just keeping the tapes, they filmed them from TV and wiped the original tapes and kept those they had recoded from TV? :wacko:

And this proves that you are very wrong!

Did viewers see this before every episode?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Once upon a time, long, long ago there were no DVDs. There weren't even VHS or Betamax cassettes or laser disks.

But, there was video tape and it looked like this ...

... and you had to have a machine (VTR) the size of a Volkswagen to play it.

Not many people had such a machine in their homes. The only motion pictures they could watch were whatever CBS, NBC, ABC or local broadcasters sent to their television sets via a thing on their roof that looked like this:

Or, there was one other alternative ...

... called a projector. Many people owned projectors in those days or knew someone who did. If not, they could be rented fairly easily.

And, they could then buy things that looked like this ...

... called "movies" at that time.

They could put the "movies" in the "projector" and a motion picture (with sound and everything) would play out on a screen, the wall, a sheet, or whatever.

So, how do you most easily get from this ...

... to this?

Easy: You play your big fat video tape to a monitor (TV set) and you stick a movie camera in front of it and shoot it. Then you sell the movies to people to play at home.

Many TV shows were reproduced in this way.

Later, in the 1980s, when VCRs and other home video media and equipment became common, these movies were then converted to compatible media along with the old TV set corners they contained and this is why the TV set corners are still there (though some may be cropped out).

By this time many (but not all) of the the original tapes were long gone because not everyone predicted that anyone would want them in the future. So, these old screen-shot movies were converted to the newer media because in many cases that was all there was.
brianv wrote: Image

Did viewers see this before every episode?
No, this is called slate information used by editors in post production. All films and videos have this kind of data in them. It's not intended for public viewing but that doesn't mean someone couldn't leave it in there.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Lux,

This frame is extracted from the KRLD-TV clip you posted earlier. Do we know whether Ruby ever had a nose-job done? :P

RUBY-OSWALD audio analysis

At times, comparing the audio tracks of (what is meant to be) the same event can be a great way to expose inconsistencies. The Ruby-Oswald soundtrack is particularly well-suited for such an analysis, as it contains three distinct, successive and loud sounds: a car horn honking twice (only moments prior to the shooting) and the gunshot bang itself. So what we have, basically is: "HOOONK-------HONK--BANG!"

I have compared on my audio editing machine what should be considered, of course, as two historical soundtracks of this infamous shooting - released by the media. Both are continuous / uninterrupted audio recordings - and both clearly feature the three sounds described above:

The IKE PAPPAS soundtrack (from a WNEW radio broadcast) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSNNQle6E4#t=108

The KRLD-TV soundtrack (as of my "French version" in my previous post above): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNdhc_3S8A

The reason I did this was because I'd noted that the gunshot sounds seemed to occur at different timelines (after the second horn sound).

So, in my sound editor, I made quite sure that the two audio tracks were running at the same speed and pitch. This, because it isn't unusual for two given vintage recordings to be slightly 'off' (speed-wise) with each other, since the good ol' analog reel / tape recorders would not always be perfectly calibrated. In fact, I found that the pitch of the horn sound was a bit 'off' between the two soundtracks (PAPPAS vs KRLD), i.e. the horns sounds were a tiny bit out of tune & offset (time-wise) with each other. So I toggled the pitch (by half a semitone) of one of the two soundtracks - which duly (and to my satisfaction) got the horn sounds both in tune - and precisely synced with each other.

What emerges is that, when aligning the horn sounds - the gunshot sounds are offset by over half a second (540ms):

IKE PAPPAS audio clip: http://septclues.com/USA%20FAKERY/IkePa ... _short.mp3
KRLD TV audio clip: http://septclues.com/USA%20FAKERY/KRLDt ... _short.mp3

Of course, if this were a real and legit event, we would not expect to have such a discrepancy in the various soundtracks of the same.

A little comic relief: this composite truly rocks ! B)

"The OSWALD band" :
(It's not mine - I just bumped into it today while digging for Ruby/Oswald pictures...)
lux

Unread post by lux »

simonshack wrote:*
Dear Lux,

This frame is extracted from the KRLD-TV clip you posted earlier. Do we know whether Ruby ever had a nose-job done? :P

Simon, I don't think you understand what a crude medium television was back then. Pictures were formed by an electron beam hitting a layer of phosphorous and making it glow. It was electronic finger painting. Not exactly a precise technology. Further, this image was then shot with a film movie camera and has been reproduced through how many generations?

I would be the last person to doubt that fakery was used in this psyop but, having grown up with such crappy boob tubes, I just don't think you can use the same standards with them as with modern technology. Image quality on 1960s TV sets was terrible!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Lux, please don't patronise me. You are saying my HQ DVD release of the the Invaders was filmed from a TV set using what a 60's kodak brownie?? One of the first colour programs ever made and when everybody had black and white TV's. :lol: :lol:

It was released on BlueRay, why don't you order a copy and see exactly what Im talking about instead of talking bullshit!
http://www.dvdempire.com/1389504/invade ... movie.html

Are you insisting that these images are the result of somebody filming the images from a TV set?

Sorry Simon, you can move all this if you like!