Recurring Germany Drama: What can we learn?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
hoi.polloi

Recurring Germany Drama: What can we learn?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Germany, Nazism, and Germanic people in general have come up a lot in the perps' plans (major bank transfers?) in the fog of war. We've had the sinking of the Lusitania (we can probably assume was as fake as the Titanic myth), the Hindenberg mock disaster (only ever with similar "photos" of the so-called event), the rise and fall of the Reichs, central roles in the Great War and its sequel, and to this day we are bombarded with "evil Nazi" propaganda in the movies of our times. Our times, which is a good half-century since the end of World War Deux!

Lately, one can see a spate of strange but subtle demonizations of Germany in the news, and I wonder if this is another wave of subconscious vitriol spat at the high-drama nation or if it is part of a concerted effort.

In alleged history of the "modern world", Germans are famously tied to the biggest hoaxes of the biggest wars — including perpetuation of the 'Holohoax', helping the U.S.A. launch NASA, and giving us the atomic prankster Albert Einstein. In even the most modern of children's cartoons, we still find it easy to create evil mad scientists with Germanic/Jewish sounding names for the hero characters to humiliate for sounding German, or pummel. In the news, we see Merkel dramatically "exposing" the NSA wire-tapping (if that was even a real exposure or meant to be another dividing incident for American/Western polarization) and "American spies" caught giving "secret documents" to the United States as if to divide German interests further from Israel/U.S.A. In sports, we are now seeing old World War 2 drama rivals Germany and the Netherlands conveniently entering the World Cup's semi-finals together, presumably to face off.

It makes me wonder: just what is it about the German character that makes the Anglo-Israeli-Zionist empire seethe with hatred and mistrust of Germans throughout its culture? Is this rivalry real, fake or somewhere in between? Is it comparable to the other strange pseudo-rivalry of U.S.A.-Russia?

---

It makes me wonder if government leaders pretend to collude on big hoaxes for the sake of setting the stage for their truly hostile negotiations between one another. In other words, I'm speculating that "leaders" of all countries actually are the rather nasty, power-hungry people we oft expect them to be, there is some truth to the rivalries depicted in war scenarios, but each of their mutual enemies is a united population against their antics reorganizing just who those "leaders" will be. As such, to retain their position as lead actor in the game, their goal as "leaders" is to retain perfect poise between appearing to be peacemaking, trustworthy people by maintaining the fear-mongering hoaxes that cause people to elect them, and at the same time, playing cutthroat with their fellows all maintaining the same mob-belief in the hoaxes (the 'base' for their so-called power) and trying to 'knock them out of the ring' by releasing PR campaigns against one another using military intelligence.

If this is what leaders get caught up in doing, just to maintain their tenuous jobs, you can imagine why it would be easy for a colluding world press and banking system to control all world leaders. Propaganda is the biggest power of them all.
AmongTheThugs

Re: Recurring Germany Drama: What can we learn?

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

There is a very interesting design on the game ball.

www briggsnissanlawrence com blog wp-content uploads 2014 06 2014-world-cup-soccer-ball.jpg
[ADMIN: Link dead. Updated image 7/11/2016 -HP]

FIFA2014 game ball serveimage2.jpg
FIFA2014 game ball serveimage2.jpg (74.35 KiB) Viewed 6678 times
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Swastika meets the Iron Cross!?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote:
It makes me wonder: just what is it about the German character that makes the Anglo-Israeli-Zionist empire seethe with hatred and mistrust of Germans throughout its culture? Is this rivalry real, fake or somewhere in between? Is it comparable to the other strange pseudo-rivalry of U.S.A.-Russia?
I want to direct your attention to Sir Halford Mackinder, a "father" of geopolitics. It was a British Empire's nightmare to see Germany forge a lasting alliance with Russia. These 2 countries working together would dominate World Island and who rules World Island rules the world ( Halford's words). So Eurasian land mass dominated by Germany's sophistication and superb technology coupled with vastness, resource richness of Russia would render British global dominance redundant. It must have been stopped. This is why Anglo-Americans created Nazis and Bolsheviks to provoke them into a devastating war. Mission was accomplished. Badmouthing of Germans didn't stop and we keep being reminded about how evil they are. Hollywood makes sure we don't forget :)

Now the strategy still holds and attention is directed to China. Why did "War on Terror" coincide with Chinese "Going-Out" policy , which in reality means switching from virtual "invstment" in T-bonds to real acquisitions and a dent in an Anglo-American power structure. I mentioned this already in the Chatbox thread.
fubarfuthark
Banned

Unread post by fubarfuthark »

hoi polloi wrote:It makes me wonder: just what is it about the German character that makes the Anglo-Israeli-Zionist empire seethe with hatred and mistrust of Germans throughout its culture? Is this rivalry real, fake or somewhere in between? Is it comparable to the other strange pseudo-rivalry of U.S.A.-Russia?

One thing that a person cannot neglect when trying to ascertain 'why?' is what kind of beliefs those in power may hold, regardless of how absurd, counter-intuitive or indeed offensive they might be to your own reason. With this, I introduce the biblical figure Gomer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomer

Gomer, eldest son of Japheth son of noah, gave birth to three sons, one of whom, Ashkenaz is a hebrew name of Germany. 'Ger' also means convert in hebrew (possible identification of the true tribe of Judah? not that i have any skin in this game). Asch (earlier Ansuz) and Kenaz are the names of two runes ansuz=fire, kenaz=god. Gomer has also been associated with 'Cymru' by british israel believers.

https://torahwithoutrabbinics.wordpress ... ing-runes/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Kaspar_Zeuss

In the book 'the island of the day before' by Umberto Eco (a very interesting, possibly slightly sinister and recently deceased character whose motives and writings i would quite soon like to put under the microscope) the character of Krauss crops up (in a ship round aground near the punto fijo, the point where the time zones on a ball earth would contain the contradiction of a person being able to cross into yesterday, this book containing certain flat/round earth issues, as do several of his books). This character promotes (in the book) the idea that the Germanic language was the edenic language spoken by adam and eve.

In any case, i offer this in the spirit of total and utter neutrality. I do not wish to promote any 'racist' ideas, but there is no doubt that such things as 'british israelism', 'black hebrew israelites' have been and are tools of those who would wish to divide humanity. Even the figure of Amalek and his identification fits into the same mould.
http://shoebat.com/2014/09/10/jewish-bi ... malekites/

It seems to me that any time a group identifies themselves or is identified as a figure from the bible, someone is about to get their shit fucked up!

In any case, peace to all men and women! IF (and thats a big if) you were a believer in these things, the covenant would have been annulled and made old anyway and replaced with a covenant with ALL men of good heart. So peace to everyone!
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

What bostonterrierowner said is more or less my thinking too.

I believe there were only 2 civilizations in 1900 that were going to be staying in the game. The Anglo-Saxons & the Germans.

The other nations in Europe, like Spain, Italy, France, Austria-Hungary, Russian Empire, Ottoman Empire - were not able to make the transition to free market competition, intellectual property laws and similar systems.

To this day they still mainly have a medieval order, of the state strictly controlling all economic activity, with the intent to lock into place the class position of the family. They operate through a system of state granted licenses, allowing quotas of production. The licenses are made valuable, through the sum of the production quotas always being set less than the demand of the people.

Now if everyone has this medieval order, then the country is not falling behind relative to rival nations. But once the 2 leaders really started rolling with free markets, the other nations were left more and more behind.