Pearl Harbor

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Pearl Harbor

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

When I became aware of the improbable clone-like artifacts appearing together in WTC smoke scenes I spent some time looking at smoke as depicted in other, non-911 videos and photos. It seemed that smoke from many wartime images often shared the same repeating features as with the 9/11 images. Whereas smoke from a house fire shown on local news is chaotic and realistic.

I think the Illusionists have been using this particular trick a long time.

Here the caption reads:
December 7, 1941: A small boat rescues a USS West Virginia crew member from the water after the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (AP Photo)
http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/20 ... #more-1547" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What betrays the fakery in WTC scenes is the coinciding manifestation of shapes in the frame which are recognizably similar, much like how a human face is still recognizable even if the same individual face is shown fatter or thinner, smaller or larger, or more or less distinct.

It also appears that the technique involves, to some extent, taking a cue[s] from the frame terrain and then exploiting it elsewhere. However, it becomes tedious to attempt to designate point-to-point correlations since the components of the terrain cue are loosed from adhering to each other as they had related in the original and are given their own layers, so to speak. It's as if the components of the initiating image cue are transferred to the skin of a soap bubble where they have greater freedom of movement and can slide over and overlap one another. Compounding this, one transferred set of cue components may overlap another set.

To illustrate the concept I here hastily indicated a few component sets. The small shape in the corner would be the initiating terrain cue and the others varied expressions of the same.

An effort at some basic clone designations:

The sailor in white is discernable above, as are the other 2 men.

Below, the green box shows the terrain cue from the ship is expressed without much change in the smoke above.

As for who did Pearl Harbor? I have reason to suspect Japanese Al Qaeda:
Image Image
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for this thread ozzy. I saw pretty large pictures of this and compared them to very large pictures of the Nuke explosions of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (the pictures all look like different "takes" on the same concept - none of them appearing to resemble the same unfolding explosion). It looked to me to be the same style or "art movement".

I think WW2 propaganda might have been handled by a lot of the same folks working together and/or sharing techniques and pre-"Photoshop" photo shop training.
Seneca

Re: Pearl Harbor

Unread post by Seneca »

I had posted this in the chatbox because the topic was closed back then
Seneca wrote: I wanted to point out that all the pictures are no longer viewable.

I also found a picture I wanted to add. It shows a ship with a hole supposedly from a kamikaze plane.

Does this look real?
It reminded me of the 9/11 footage.
hoi.polloi

Wow, that's terribly fake imagery.

Maybe 9/11 really was a "new Pearl Harbor" like the PNAC apparently wanted.

Can you give us citation on that — is it really an official photograph?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

hoi.polloi wrote:Wow, that's terribly fake imagery.

Maybe 9/11 really was a "new Pearl Harbor" like the PNAC apparently wanted.

Can you give us citation on that — is it really an official photograph?
I was thinking the same thing.

Wikipedia says:
USS Hinsdale (APA-120) showing Kamikaze damage inflicted 1 April 1945.

Official US Navy photo taken from http://www.navsource.org/archives/10/03/100312002.jpg
hoi.polloi

Okay, interesting. Looks like a still from a video based on the sign of refresh near the bottom.

Probably something processed through Laurel Canyon or another P-2/Propaganda/PsyOp workplace, but still would be interesting to see the original video. Maybe I will try to hunt it down today.

For now, this one is hilarious. The airplane close ups look like Gene Kelly rear projection city driving scenes. Just mute the authoritative voice of Anglo authoritative authority and check it out. Okay, you gotta hear the sound effects though. This is clearly not a Pearl Harbor "attack" but some montage made by TPTB credited to the Japanese that agreed for whatever reason to take credit.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNY88Amuzw
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This is clearly not a Pearl Harbor "attack" but some montage made by TPTB credited to the Japanese that agreed for whatever reason to take credit.
And then to allow "Hiroshima" to take place a few days later? Who decides this shit? Boy there was some twisted fucks back then too. Nothing changes in reverse. What do you think they (the USA and Japan) were trying to achieve? Or are these matters decided elsewhere by "people" of which we know nothing - other than their occasional calling card? Because if America and Japan were actually "allies" and pulling stunts like this for whatever reason, it's reasonable to assume that the same applied to Germany also. Can of worms.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Pearl Harbor is now being attacked by the Japanese.This is an emergency communication from the Hawaiian defense head quarters.The roar of the planes...???...is not a practice maneuver! It is not a maneuver! We're being attacked! It is an air raid!
Lousy voice acting!
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

brianv wrote:
This is clearly not a Pearl Harbor "attack" but some montage made by TPTB credited to the Japanese that agreed for whatever reason to take credit.
And then to allow "Hiroshima" to take place a few days later? Who decides this shit? Boy there was some twisted fucks back then too. Nothing changes in reverse. What do you think they (the USA and Japan) were trying to achieve? Or are these matters decided elsewhere by "people" of which we know nothing - other than their occasional calling card? Because if America and Japan were actually "allies" and pulling stunts like this for whatever reason, it's reasonable to assume that the same applied to Germany also. Can of worms.
Have you heard any of the Anthony Sutton interviews? He cites records of checks paid to the Bolsheviks by JP Morgan to fund the communist revolution, Standard Oil's support of fuel technology for the Nazis, Henry Ford building German tanks and a few other American conglomerates providing technology and hardware during WWII and other wars.

I look at them like boxing promoters and sponsors. Only they pay the fighters a lot less than Don King pays his.

Sorry F, I missed your post, I'll just give a quick reply here so's not to muddy the waters of Pearl Harbour.
"J.P. Morgan" also tried to buy the Mona Lisa from Professor Moriarty, which he stole from the Louvre in Paris. Smóke! Góód!
hoi.polloi

brianv wrote:
Who the smeg knows? It's probably, I would guess, something complex that happens at a certain level of power between friend and frenemy. "Friendly" games become unfriendly at the drop of a feather, then it's all chummy afterwards. Perhaps they just do it to one another because they have no one else to play their power games with. I was just reading about the "M.A.G.I.C." documents of various countries communiqué leading up to Pearl Harbor and a great deal of it feels like writers pretending to make intrigue and then rapidly running out of ideas near the finish when they just wanted to get into fisticuffs in the first place. Reminds me of the boys in school who always wanted to play cult club. I remember wanting in middle school to organize a birthday party of some kind with a 'club' theme and then I noticed that for many kids it wasn't a joke. Once I noticed that some people never actually take the party planning as a diversion — they think they're doing something deeply poignant or meaningful by fucking around in secret — I realized that there were probably adults, too, who confuse amusing exclusivity for the purpose of life itself. So maybe it's something like that. Anyone who "chickens out" when the tanks start shipping is "out" and becomes a target.

Not so much the generals playing the game but for the poor noble murderers-for-hire who take their leaders too seriously.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote: This is clearly not a Pearl Harbor "attack" but some montage made by TPTB credited to the Japanese that agreed for whatever reason to take credit.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNY88Amuzw

PEARL HARBOR FAKERY - 70 years ago, folks...

Hoi,

I find it wonderfully fitting that you found this hilarious "Japanese [Air Raid] propaganda footage" (as the commentator calls it) :rolleyes: - at a time when the more recent far-eastern "TAIPEI Air Disaster" is so hotly debated... I think that WE ALL still have a long way to go - when it comes to process / realize and acknowledge the FULL DEPTH of how our collective minds have been moulded and duped by heaps of entirely faked imagery thrown at us by the 'powers that be' over the course of this last century.

Now, I don't think that ANY folks, young or old, who are currently debating the recent little TAIPEI DISASTER will fail to realize that this far more "historical / world-defining event" (known as the "PEARL HARBOR ATTACK") was sold to the public through the use of crass image-trickery put together in film studios with miniature scale models and such like.

Here is a frame extracted from the above video. As you can see, it purports to depict some non-descript Pearl Harbor airfield being bombed by the evil Japanese enemy. Get your eyes familiar with that HANGAR BUILDING and that little TURRET - as I am about to show you that yes, we are actually asked to believe that the destruction of these airfield buildings was captured by at least three different cameras !

Here we go. What you see in the below gif was simply extracted from that Pearl Harbor video (between 0:12sec and 0:19sec):

Wow! That non-descript airfield had more cameras pointed at it than the Pentagon had - on September 11, 2001 ! :lol:

And here we are, in 2015 - still debating whether a dubious airplane crash in the Far East might have been faked or not... :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

Something else about the aftermath footage, Simon.

If you watch it you will notice little bits and pieces of the contents of the footage glowing, and fading as if layers haven't been fully painted/inked consistently in each frame. I suppose we are meant to believe this is simply an artifact of the tinting or developing method or camera particular to especially 'weird' and 'unfortunate' military technicalities (a curious 'misfortune' conveniently carried all the way into today's completely different, digital methods of image capture) that just never seem to be of any perfect quality, even when they are so luckily in the right place at the right time.

It may not be that odd. I don't suppose some mean sell-out Disney or Flescher style animator folks made the title screens of this Castle Pictures (Entertainment?) production meant for the "home market" ...? Looks like it. But why stop at the title screens? Why not give it the full Disney-esque "sheen" that these old pictures seem to have had?

The YouTube version (released 2010, bonus feature at the end complete with "speculation: was it sabotage?!" which we are all too familiar with today's "terrorists making planes vanish" memes) :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMTvT3JxdqA

---

By the way, by what method is the parallax effect achieved here? It very well could be real authentic footage that just happens to resemble classic Disney layering methods. Absolutely. Soft inky borders? Okay, maybe that's just the finishing technique. Does it look like the kind of effect resulting from using multi plane cameras like in the breathtakingly detailed film Sleeping Beauty?
MultiplaneCamera1_small.JPG
MultiplaneCamera1_small.JPG (195.4 KiB) Viewed 19184 times
While its close-up footage of the "wreckage" looks like real sculptural elements in the water, tilted and anchored at angles, painted up to be "battle damaged", and touched up in editing to resemble the rest of the footage, I swear that some of what's going on really reminds me of stretched photographic assets animated to slide across the bobbing picture plane. I could be totally wrong, but just to explain what I'm talking about, take a look at the objects in the mid-field of this part. Looks a bit 'stretchy'. My point being rather than layering drawings, they might be layering videos spliced together using wave lines as somewhat convenient dividing marks.
PH_comb.JPG
PH_comb.JPG (59.43 KiB) Viewed 19184 times
Probably, it was easy enough for them to just bomb some of their vessels for real, knowing their war machine was about to go into overdrive as a result, and they'd be able to make up the damage with a huge catalyst for the manufacturing of whatever they wanted. But, still, it's fun to wonder when the normal propaganda ends and the 'effects' shots start getting really integrated. We know a lot of it was around this time period because by the 1960's there were full fledged fake assassinations going on.

I agree with you that miniatures are a very strong likelihood, also outside of the proof of ridiculous antics you show above, which would explain the need for 'touch up' and the signs of careful film processing and re-processing, to prevent discrepancies between 'real' and 'mini'.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:
Vested interests are intertwined and we shouldn't think in national terms about the wars IMHO. Some "German" oligarchs were well connected to their Anglo-american counterparts and others not very much so, maybe aspiring to be leaders in this game. The same rationale applies to Japan, Italy, Russia etc. Humankind hasn't lived a single day without rivalry, this is our nature and because of this I am sure there is a constant power struggle/table tilting at the very top.

Countries are just tax farms, designed to tap into the resource base. The more lemmings you control the more powerful you are.

Once in a while the time comes when talking is not enough and things must be decided by violence. They place their pawns on the checkerboard and the real game begins.

"Historic events" like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor are for the little people so they can have an illusion of making sense of this all.
hoi.polloi

bostonterrierowner wrote:"Historic events" like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor are for the little people so they can have an illusion of making sense of this all.
And sign up with the right armed forces!
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Pearl Harbor is an event that requires more daylight. Despite indications that it was very much alike to the new Pearl Harbor, (911), many alternative researchers have peddled or been captured by the “they let it happen” scenario, perhaps because they have similar ideas about 911.

I would like to say “bravo!” to the Clues Forum contributors for rethinking the event from the ground up and presenting some good evidence to show that Pearl Harbor was totally fabricated. And I see that it has been questioned here from 2010, at a time when I myself was believing all of the lies.

A few points with quotations from Wakipedia’s “Pearl Harbor” entry-

The Japanese are supposed have filmed the event, yet we only know about this via the US propaganda films. Obviously the event served US pro war interests greatly “Throughout the war, Pearl Harbor was frequently used in American propaganda”

That Germany declared war on the US as a result of the attack is an anomaly. What was the possible upside for drawing in another powerful enemy against them? This seems contrived.

And fortunately:
While the attack accomplished its intended objective, it turned out to be largely unnecessary. (…) the American aircraft carriers were untouched
The ships that were hit were of little consequence to future battles and the attackers
neglected Pearl Harbor's navy repair yards, oil tank farms, submarine base, and old headquarters building (…) yet they proved more important than any battleship to the American war effort in the Pacific.
So, in Pearl Harbor, the Japanese were successful while bringing about their sure defeat, while the US got a lousy "sneak attack" while achieving a resounding win for US war ambitions. It was a perfect propaganda moment for entry into the war and all for a negligible, if any, price.