The Incubation of Nazism

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
JamedD

The Incubation of Nazism

Unread post by JamedD »

This is the most radical revisionist history of WW2 I've found, it goes way further than Pat Buchanan's book on Churchill and shows in much more detail exactly how the English orchestrated the two great wars of the last century. It's a short file only around 50 pages but worth reading as the English are currently planning WW3.

http://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:IncubationOfNaziism.pdf
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

This is what I think but I never had the courage to write
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

That's very interesting.
I haven't read the whole thing.
One impression I get is that the writer doesn't go out of his way to demonstrate that he's got evidence for his radical views.
He concentrates on building his narrative without interupting it with too many sources.

If Mr Preparata were to ask me for feedback, I'd say put a couple of sources into the abstract - right near the beginning.
He must have drawn on a couple of otherwise unknown sources, or made a radical reinterpretation of a particular familiar source.

He should make clear what is the basis for his unusual views rather than just launching into it as if it were completely normal.

Otherwise it comes across as a kind of dystopian novel.

All his sources are just standard history books. He doesn't mention any revelatory archives or records that he has stumbled across to justify his views.

final words of his text:

the true source of evil resides not so much in the actual, and often unspeakable villainy of ressurected cults, but rather in the aseptic, cool and calculating imperial mindset of the modern English-speaking oligarchies, which remorselessly and with an inhuman, if not devilish does of self-righteousness manage to manipulate all forms of life-destroying manifestations and turn them to account for the purpose of world control i.e. power.

I need to read his text more carefully. My feeling is he could be right.
But it comes across as a dystopian thriller dressed up as a history book.

I have the same issues with Greg Hallet when I've heard him talk, and when i've glimpsed his books:

If he has some special sources or reasoning for his views, he does not make them prominent.
He appears to just leap into this amazing idea that Hitler is a British Agent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf9GS0g ... re=related

To be honest, saying that Britain was the bad guys in the war / The Empire never went away is automatically fascinating.
Anyone can do some story-telling along that theme and get an audience.

Can someone point out one or two simple, boring bits of evidence that this is so?

(i.e. without mentioning Tavistock, the NWO, paedophiles etc.)

Apoligies JamesD, i realise that Preparata - who you introduced - takes a generally sensible tone, and it's Hallett - who I introduced - who is obsessed with paedos etc.

Still, Preparata allows his evidence to take a back-seat to his story-telling, in my view.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Greg Hallett also believes in the planes hitting the WTC, were holograms theory. Provided by Israeli technology. We know that is incorrect, so chances are everything else he says could be incorrect.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... t&p=947891

As for Britain being the bad guys, you have to wonder why they declared war on Germany, when Germany was heading Eastwards into Poland (away from Britain).
Whilst the Soviets were advancing West into Poland's Eastern region.
burningame

Re: The Incubation of Nazism

Unread post by burningame »

Thanks for the link to Guido Preparata; his writing is extremely interesting to me, and for an economist, very easy to read. On the subject of sources for his remarkable thesis, on p.2 he does plainly state that his inspiration comes from economist Thorstein Veblen (1857-1929):
“…This conspiratorial proposition is indeed central assumption of this syhnthesis: it originates in an extraordinary prophecy uttered by the greatest social scientist of the West, Thorstein Veblen. Veblen intuited (in his 1920 review of J.M. Keynes’s The Economic Consequences of the Peace) that Britain and the Allies had rigged the Treaty of Versailles, at which the condition of the surrender were dictated to Germany, passing it off as a harsh peace, when in fact it was the blueprint for reinstating into power a conservative replica of the recently defeated Prussianized regime. The advent of such a regime, Veblen divined, was engineered to prime a forthcoming Armageddon to be fought by the Germans and the Bolsheviks in the East –a truculent battle which would indeed come to pass with Germany’s invasion of Russia in June 1941 (Operation Barbarossa)…”
Bearing in mind what we believe about the nature of history (written by the victors), is it not perfectly natural that as laymen we have never heard of Veblen before in the mass media – only Keynes?

“The Incubation of Nazism” is an essay, but here’s a link to a pdf of a much larger, whole book by Preparata called “Conjuring Hitler”:

http://knizky.mahdi.cz//46_Guido_Prepar ... _Reich.pdf

This background in economics is probably what gives his writing more clarity in dealing with the subject of the Illuminati (or as he calls them, the ‘Club”) seeing that they are, first and foremost, working through the money system.

On The Illuminati (preface, p. xvi)
…By ‘clubs’ and ‘elites’ I mean the established and self-perpetuating fraternities that ruled the Anglo-Saxon commonwealths: these were (and still are) formed by an aggregation of dynasts issued from the banking houses, the diplomatic corps, the officer caste, and the executive aristocracy, which still remains solidly entrenched in the constitutional fabric of the modern ‘democracies.’ These ‘clubs’ act, rule, breed and think like a compact oligarchy, and co-opt the middle class to use it as a filter between themselves and their cannon fodder: the commoners. In fact, in the so-called ‘democratic constituency,’ which represents to date the most sophisticated model of oligarchic rule, the electorate wields no clout whatever, and political ability is but another expression for the powers of persuasion needed to ‘build consensus’ around (momentous) decisions already taken elsewhere…”
I think we have an excellent candidate for September Clues here!

On Democracy: (footnote, preface, p. xvi)
“So-called ‘democracy’ is a sham, the ballot a travesty. In modern bureaucratized systems, whose birth dates from the mid-nineteenth century, the feudal organization has been carried to the next level, so to speak. A chief objective of what Thucydides referred to in his epoch as synomosiai (literally ‘exchanges of oaths’), that is, the out-of-sight fraternities acting behind the ruling clans, has been to make the process of the exaction of rents from the population (a ‘free income’ in the form of rents, financial charges and like thefts) as unfathomable and impenetrable as possible. The tremendous sophistication, and the propagandistic wall of artfully divulged misconceptions surrounding the banking system (we will return to this theme in Chapter 4), which is the chief instrument wherewith the hierarchs expropriate and control the wealth of their supporting community, is the limpid testimony of this essential transformation undergone by the feudal/oligarchic organization in the modern era. The West has moved from a low-tech agrarian establishment built upon the backs of disenfranchised serfs to a highly mechanized post-industrial hive that feeds off the strength of no less disenfranchised blue- and white-collar slaves, whose lives are mortgaged to buy into the vogue of modern consumption. The latter-day lords of the manor are no longer seen demanding tribute since they have relied on the mechanics of banking accounts for the purpose, whereas the sycophants of the median class, as academics and publicists, have consistently remained loyal to the synomosiai. The other concrete difference between yesterday and today is the immensely increased throughput of industrial production (whose potential level, however, has always been signifi cantly higher than the actual one, to keep prices high). As for the ‘democratic participation’ of the ordinary citizens, these know in their hearts that they never decide anything of weight, and that politics consists in the art of swaying the mobs in one direction or another according to the wishes and anticipations of the few having the keys to information, intelligence and finance. These few may at a point in time be more or less divided into warring factions; the deeper the division, the bloodier the social strife. The electoral record of the West in the past century is a shining monument to the utter inconsequence of ‘democracy’: in spite of two cataclysmic wars and a late system of proportional representation that yielded a plethora of parties, Western Europe has seen no significant shift in her socio-economic constitution, whereas America has become, as time progressed, ever more identical to her late oligarchic self, having reduced the democratic pageant to a contest between two rival wings of an ideologically compact monopartite structure, which is in fact ‘lobbied’ by more or less hidden ‘clubs’: the degree of public participation in this flagrant mockery is, as known, understandably lowest: a third of the franchise at best.”
As you can see, this book is not just about Hitler but the machinations of the elite (PTB) in the first half of the twentieth century, since as he says, you have to see the picture in those terms – a fifty-year plan to destroy Germany.

He also provides a relevatory account on the very nature of money, gold & banks (p. 141):
“…The world is divided between those that create money and those that don’t.

It all began with gold. Precious metals have a virtue, a property above all others, and that is their imperishability. So the blond metal became a medium of exchange, recognized by all – a token for transactions, which could also be hoarded in uncertain times, and promptly regain the markets as soon as the skies cleared. A disc of metal that was a barter unit and means of saving at the same time. Because men would not trust other men, gold they resolved to call money: it allowed them to petrify wealth into a ware that transcended the bonds of their community, which they felt was always prone to collapse. They could bury the coins in the yard.

Then a group of individuals gradually came to be entrusted with the deposit of such gold stashes and the bankers were born; these realized that the owners of the gold stashes would claim for their weekly business only a small fraction of the amounts deposited, which fact enabled the bankers to loan the gold to others, while their legitimate proprietors assumed it still rested in the vaults of the banks. And soon the bankers distributed notes instead of shifting the cumbrous metal, and the concept of cover emerged: so much gold for so much more bank paper; in other words, the gold on deposit at the bank would always be a fraction of the paper notes distributed – the smaller the proportion of gold to the notes, the riskier the banking policy…

…All of this was known: it was known that traditional banking was erected upon an enormous fraud. For bankers, the trick was (1) to make people accept the bank notes as if they were gold, (2) to possess the metal itself, (3) to hide it in vaults, and (4) to withdraw it gradually from circulation. But banking was never reformed, nor were traditional banks shut down.

Instead they ramified, fast. And it could not have been otherwise, for once money was turned into a ware, that is, gold, and was appropriated, it was capable of wielding an archetypal force, unlike any other, which found its immediate manifestation in the rate of interest.

This mere percent, which came to rule the lives of empires – what is it? An insurance fee, a commission? Neither: both of these the banks are wont to charge their customers separately. The rate of interest is the story itself. It is the price of the gold money, it is the expression of that particular virtue which gold possesses and which its owner, as a rule, employs to embarrass others. It is the power of those (the bankers) that ‘sell’ a medium that does not perish (money) to take advantage of the rest of economy, which is made of producers eager to offer for sale goods that decay – from vegetables to housing, and machinery. Thereafter, the name of the game was to corner the supply of gold and monopolize the circulation of money. He who controlled the money, controlled the system itself: its activity, its politics, its arts, and its sciences. Everything. And so the race began, a fierce one, which coincided with the constitution of the ‘Grid’, the banking network. The Grid came to be made of a series of nodes located in the heart of economic activity, where ‘Death on the Installment Plan’ the accounts were managed by their secretive custodians, the bankers, and linked by couriers. Gold, for the most part, disappeared from circulation: it was hidden in the underground cellars of reserve banks, which gave the economy their paper instead. And so it was done: the gold had been relegated to whence it came, beneath the earth, and money assumed the form it should always have taken, that bespeaking its nature: an intangible symbol…”