Thank you very much for the welcome Simon, and for starting this thread. I loved your contribution!
If we are to learn to easily see through the fabrications from which a large part of the general knowledge base is composed, it is best to expose as many of those fabrications as we can. This section of the forum is important because 9/11 was but one in a long line of such scams pushed by the media onto an unquestioning public.
I recently posted a list of what I believe to be the top-10 "most widely accepted and perpetrated lies in human history" in a discussion thread on another forum, and while I placed the Apollo Moon hoax
and #6 and the existence of hijackers and planes used on 9/11
at #4, the topic currently under discussion came in at #2 because of its widespread belief, its effect on the human psyche and on world politics, and the length of time the lie has been in place.
There are so many lies that make up what we call history, a.k.a. the Scaliger-Petavius (mainstream) textbook version of history that is taught in our schools, that it is what stood in the #1 position on my list - yes, the biggest lie in history is history itself. That really deserves a thread of its own, perhaps some other time.
After seeing that 9/11 was a total lie and then researching the Moon hoax, the Electric Universe theory, the Zapruder film tampering, the lies in history, the lies in science, lies in medicine, etc. I was ready to question all
of my beliefs, which is what I started doing.
While watching a documentary called Trinity and Beyond sometime around 2005 I noticed that some of the nuclear bomb test footage looked rather fake, mainly what appeared to be model houses, cars, trees and ships. I posted my thoughts on a forum I frequented at the time called Liberty Forum
and got into an interesting discussion that brought out a lot of good questions about the "nukes" issue that I believe everyone should ask themselves. I repeat some of these questions here in order to stir up potential discussions:
- Do you understand the science behind a nuclear explosion? Do you understand the mechanism that triggers the explosion? Do you understand E=mc
^2? What does it mean to square a speed? Do you believe in Einstein's relativity? Do you believe in the current model of the atom? Do you believe that only nuclear bombs can create mushroom clouds?
- Could Hiroshima and Nagasaki have been firebombed like Dresden and Tokyo were? Could you visually discern between victims of firebombings and radiation burns? Could the various videos of nuclear tests be propaganda? Could 1940s and 1950s effects technology create believable nuclear explosions for the newsreels?
- What about the war, do you believe 'the bomb' was necessary? Some say the Japanese had already capitulated. Do you believe in the 'cold war' and that the Americans and Soviets were dangerously poised on the verge of nuclear annihilation? Do you believe in a beneficial government? A transparent government? Do you have faith in the military-industrial complex that Eisenhower later warned people about?
- What about money? The money spent (pocketed) on the Moon hoax is minimal when compared with the billions in taxpayer money spent on the nuclear "arms race", in both the U.S. and the U.S.S.R., for the construction of these expensive but never utilized weapons of mass destruction. And of course years later for the "disarming" of these same weapons.
Note that I am referring to nuclear bombs
here, as I do believe that nuclear reactors probably exist since they are based on a completely different technology, which is that of radioactive materials heating up water -> creating steam -> spinning turbines -> generating electricity.
- Have you ever wondered why no rogue group of terrorists or any nation other than the most powerful have been able to build their own atomic bombs if it was possible to build them with technology from 65 years ago? Are their scientists and researchers that dumb? Are they missing some magic ingredient that is only available to chartered members of the elite "nuclear club"? Perhaps that ingredient is the power of their media to back up their lies?
If we go back to the pre-Hiroshima nuke propaganda, we find talk of areas being urned into a glass parking lot
where no life would be able to grow for the next 500 years
. This obviously did not happen! Here are a few photos comparing the aftermath of a firebombing of Tokyo and the aftermath of the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima. Are they very different other than that of the larger Tokyo having more surviving buildings? Is it possible that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were chosen as targets for this deception instead of a more strategic target like Tokyo because they were mainly filled with cheap light paper-thin wooden structures, thereby making the devastation of the firestorm appear more complete?
Tokyo, photo take March 10, 1945 after a firebombing
Hiroshima, photo taken after nuke attack
Should any buildings, bridges and trees have been left standing after a nuclear devastation? Where is this glass parking lot?
Hiroshima aftermath, ground view
Hiroshima aftermath, poles and trees
What about the nuclear "shadows" allegedly burned in behind objects and victims? Do the following shadow effect photographs seem realistic?
Hiroshima, shadows of roadside posts
(missing horizontal shadows?)
Hiroshima, wheel shadow
It seems that the idea that nukes don't exist has recently caught on with more researchers. Here are links to a few YouTube videos offering additional research for those interested in taking a closer look at the topic:
jessewaugh's NUKE LIES
jessewaugh's NUKE LIES Evidence Clip 1
Atomic Bpmb Does Not Exist 1 by A.F.M. (Part 2) (Part 3)
The Nuclear Bomb Hoax - Biggest Secret
I look forward to all comments, thoughts, photo comparisons or any other contribution to what I consider to be another very important historical part of the mass manipulation that has taken hold of our society.
(*edit for photo sizes)