THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Critical Mass

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Google translate continues to net me some great videos... this time I've been concentrating on the French.

As per usual their first tests appear to be nothing more than slow motion TNT

Again I must point out that there's nothing unusual about TNT mushroom clouds

Anyway from there the French move onto bigger & better things. The French seemed to have been particularly proud of their cloud animations... shame they're not very believable.

It should be noted that the French tests occurred in the late 60's & early 70's (you'd imagine they should have recorded a lot of this stuff on video) as such the lighting effects had improved somewhat.

We also have the usual 'weapons effects shots' that kinda try & sell the action

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NmlIURlstI

One interesting note is that the French don't appear to have bothered with 'HD improving' their footage. They seem to be quite happy with films like these...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yvZ7pIZns
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear CM,

I'm highly enjoying your ongoing, epic deconstruction of ALL of the alleged "atomic bomb tests" imagery. :)

Surely, anyone following this thread cannot believe that ANY of this imagery is real. Surely?

I just love that French "Mururoa test" posted above (3d video from top) - which features this curious 'artifact' :
FrenchAtomTest_TEUEA_01.PNG
FrenchAtomTest_TEUEA_01.PNG (221.38 KiB) Viewed 20907 times
Here's the same - flipped horizontally (mirrored) :
FrenchAtomTest_TEUEA_02.PNG
FrenchAtomTest_TEUEA_02.PNG (195.91 KiB) Viewed 20907 times
"TEUEA 1/18" ? :blink: You've gotta wonder what this is... any ideas?
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Simon,

I think it's meant to be "Tegea", supposedly a remnant of one of their lenses?

simonshack
Administrator

anonjedi2 wrote:Simon,
I think it's meant to be "Tegea", supposedly a remnant of one of their lenses?
Holy pancakes ! Thanks a LOT, Anonjedi, what a great find ! :o

Yesterday - since it certainly looked like a camera lens, I briefly tried to look up "Teuea" lenses - but of course, it's "TEGEA"!
So I guess the French would explain that the blinding flash of their exploding A-bomb somehow caused their camera to capture a reflection of the external rim of its own lens ! :lol:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote:So I guess the French would explain that the blinding flash of their exploding A-bomb somehow caused their camera to capture a reflection of the external rim of its own lens ! :lol:
Since it looks more contrived than accidental, maybe it´s meant to be the reflection of the lens in some "safety glass pane" in front of the photographer.
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Since it looks more contrived than accidental, maybe it´s meant to be the reflection of the lens in some "safety glass pane" in front of the photographer.
Yes, FG - I guess you are right as to the (silly) idea behind this reflection. However, do reflections in glass panes / windows work that way? Hmmm. I will now dust off my old 35mm Minolta camera (with Rokkor lenses) and try photographing the sun through a window pane. Let's see how it goes - wish me luck! :)
Critical Mass

simonshack wrote:Dear CM,

I'm highly enjoying your ongoing, epic deconstruction of ALL of the alleged "atomic bomb tests" imagery. :)

Surely, anyone following this thread cannot believe that ANY of this imagery is real. Surely?
Thanks Simon, I'm just trying to find some believable original footage.... it's just I seem to be doing a really poor job of it.

Also thanks guys for seeming to have figured out the strange 'artifact' (I perceived TEUEA W1.0... I still don't really see Tegea but that clearly makes the most sense)... I had searched for quite awhile through Google & my favorite book on the French tests (check out some of those wonderful pics) with no luck.
Critical Mass

It has been noted on a number of occasions the poor quality of the French nuclear testing footage most commonly available.

Well I finally managed to find a much better quality version of the Licorne test whilst trawling through some old French documentaries.

In my original post on the subject I noted a bizarre disappearing 'dark patch' that I couldn't quite fathom... well if I was confused before I sure am now!

Go to 3:24 in the below clip for the better quality sequence

There you will see a black shadow breakdown, collapse & then rapidly spread across the foreground atoll...

... that shadow is then rapidly 'driven off' the atoll?

The sun during all this is meant to be behind the camera. I have literally no idea what this morphing black cloud is meant to be... souls from Davy Jones' locker?

Either way the whole video is worth viewing. You'll probably spot an old feature of these Nuke movies... the shadows of the foreground objects remain unaffected by the new light source (although there is some movement due to the rocking ship).

Critical Mass

Followers of this thread will be aware that I'm a little bit 'snobby' when it comes to the 'new & improved' footage of our ancestors 'nuclear past' and generally much prefer to try & find the original stuff as it was seen by our forefathers.

However I may have to reevaluate my position as some of these 'improved' sequences make it even more obvious that the original footage was faked (I recall Simon found a similar relationship with the 2010 'improved' NIST releases).

So if we watch this footage from the US operation Teapot...

... we can clearly, without any hesitancy or doubt, say that these are pyrotechnic miniature effects sequences.

I'm sure you guys could spot way more than me but even quickly I notice such 'artifacts' as the still intact falling roof sections at 0:23, indestructible light sources at 0:45, differing backgrounds from 'pre-test' & 'test' (especially noticeable at 1:54), small 'wisps' of smoke/dust like at 2:29, 'bouncy TV aerial' at 2:43 &, perhaps most damningly of all, an impossibly quick falling piece of debris at 3:36.

So we observe that after the blast wave has passed 'the house' a piece of debris is dislodged & falls from the roof at the back of the house. This debris then zips straight to the ground in nine frames. The vertical effects of the departed blast wave on the back of the house must be minimal at best.

9 frames of a 24fps video equates to just over a third of a second (~0.38).

So, as I'm sure any actual physicists should be aware of, a 0.38 second fall equates to about 0.7m on Earth*.

The front of a house should be what... 5 meters? 6 meters?

I think you'll all agree that we have a bit of a discrepancy!

There are (if we are to take this footage as 'real'), unless I'm much mistaken, only 3 possible explanations.

(I) Nuclear bombs have yet another 'never heard of' property... I'd insert some techno-babble about 'graviton emissions' & 'density of neutron waves'. The fact the whole thing looks as fake as a three euro note is a mere 'coincidence'.

(II) The video is playing at triple speed... I've ruled that out as it clearly is not doing so & causes more problems with the footage than it solves.

(III) The debris fell off a 2-3ft scale model house.

Hmmm where else have we seen 2 ft scale models?

I ask the neutral researcher this... Why would the military fake 'nuking some houses' footage?

An acute lack of building materials? Or perhaps because they have no nukes?

Either way I additionally ask this. Why is it that only here, on Cluesforum, are such things discussed & questioned?

PS

Alex 'the winker' Wellerstein is doing his own 'house destruction' imagery analysis

The Interesting case of the flying toilet, Annie shot, Upshot-Knothole. NTS.

* There are loads of calculators out there for those wishing to double check what is clearly so obvious... here's a nice & simple splat calculator
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

How about the fine handicraft of Michael Paul Smith? Makes the coarse scale models used in US Operation Teapot look awkward by comparison.
Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@ ... otostream/
Critical Mass

Flabbergasted wrote:How about the fine handicraft of Michael Paul Smith? Makes the coarse scale models used in US Operation Teapot look awkward by comparison.
Wow! Yes indeed someone like that.

It always surprises me a little when 'artists' shill for the Military...

One of the most incredible conspiracy theories holds that the United States government never actually conducted atmospheric Atomic testing. This theory is no doubt fueled by the fact that Lookout Mountain Laboratories, the secret Air Force unit tasked with photographing these spectacular blasts, was located in Hollywood and employed the best equipment and minds the movie industry had to offer. The fascinating images they captured are featured in Peter Kuran's award-winning documentary “Trinity and Beyond”.
Peter Kuran
This is so awesome. I made the book "How To Photograph an Atomic Bomb" and Brian's Lego art is amazing. Its so entertaining.

Brian Williams
Peter - I'm so glad you enjoyed this. And thank-you so much for your inspiring work documenting this important piece of history. I hope that my art helps a new generation appreciate it too.
At least it proves the information we're presenting here is spreading.
Critical Mass

Bing Crosby & the Atomic bomb

Crosby's trademark warm bass-baritone voice made him one of the best-selling recording artists of the 20th century, with over half a billion records in circulation.
Well Cluesforum this is going to be an odd tale... I'm not too sure where to begin.

Let's start with Alex 'the winker' Wellerstein. I was doing some reading on Keloid scars (apparently these are quite common for non-Caucasians... like Japanese napalm victims?) when by coincidence I came across this article.

There our favorite winker discusses the LA Times front page from the 7th of August 1945...
Most of the headlines are devoted to the atomic bomb. Most of those about the bomb itself are either verbatim copies of, or derived from, the press releases and stories distributed by the Manhattan Project’s Public Relations Organization (yes, they had such a thing!). The one bomb story on there that is not from there is, tellingly, completely incorrect: a report that earthquakes in Southern California from the past three years were “the explosions of atomic bombs.” Um, not exactly. (There were large tests of chemical explosives at the Navy’s China Lake facility in Southern California, as part of Project Camel, but no atomic bomb tests out there, obviously.)
Now that (and Project Camel's large chemical explosive tests) piqued my interest. Lets give the referenced newspaper article a proper going over.
Recent quakes now revealed as bomb blasts

Many of the earthquakes that Southern California has experienced in the last three years weren't earthquakes at all, but the explosion of atomic bombs.
Larry Crosby, general manager of the Bing Crosby Enterprises, which include the Crosby Research Foundation, said last night the foundation had been using its facilities for about three years in assisting the government in developing the bomb. California Institute of Technology physicists aided in the work.
"We have been sworn to secrecy", said Crosby, "and it isn't my purpose now to discuss any of the methods used in extracting the atomic energy from uranium. I see no reason, however, not to say that in our detonation tests, made in desert country not far from Los Angeles, the explosion of a pea-sized amount created a hole in the desert big enough to drop in a large-size house.
"Workers had to use tongs 10 feet long in extracting the energy from uranium. It is taken at extremely high temperature. An unusually large amount of materials has to be used to extract a very small amount of the energy. Long & painstaking work went into perfecting a container for the explosive.
Eventually we were pre-empted; we were sworn to secrecy and that was the last of the project so far as we were concerned."
Hilarious nonsense almost entirely at odds with what became the official story... at the very least it shows, yet again, that you cannot trust your news sources (one to remember for any new Cluesforum readers that may still be worried about Isis twitter Jihadi's planning to scorpion bomb them & their families).

So who is Larry Crosby? Well as you might have guessed by now he's the famous Bing Cosby's eldest brother & his PR man.

In other newspapers of the day he is again directly quoted...
Bomb Tests Caused Earth Tremors

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 7 (A.A.P.). - "There have been many earth tremblings experienced in southern California recently, but they were atomic bomb explosions, not orthodox earthquakes," Mr. Larry Crosby said today. Mr. Crosby is general manager of the Bing Crosby Enterprises, including the Crosby Research Foundation.
A strange curiosity? A coincidence? Deliberate disinformation to 'fool the Soviets'? Or a clue?

Well it goes on... in October of 1945 Larry was still apparently talking about his involvement in the atomic bomb.
REVEAL CROSBY HELPED MAKE FIRST ATOM BOMB

Hollywood, Oct. 1- (AP)- A defence technique has been devised against atomic bombs that is so simple the bomb can be detonated without even knowing their exact whereabouts, Larry Crosby, head of the Crosby Research Foundation and brother of singer Bing Crosby, said today.
Its very simplicity might prove a menace, Mr. Crosby said. An amateur experimenter might unwittingly explode a store of atomic bombs as far away as four miles with catastrophic results.
Mr. Crosby declined to divulge the basic principles of the defence. He said the secret would be turned over to the proper authorities only on condition that it be used solely to compel fair treatment of the US from other nations.
The Research Foundation, one of many enterprises operated by Bing Crosby, conducted preliminary experiments and aided in first atomic bomb developments. Its scientists obtained the basic ingredient, Larry Crosby said, and then turned all data over to the government.
His statement said foundation officials have refuted claims that uranium atoms used in the bombs might ultimately be harnessed for industrial uses. These atoms were far too dangerous for beneficial adaptation and other and safer atoms were more readily available in quantity and more suitable for such purposes
Yet again utterly ridiculous rubbish contradicting all aspects of today's official theory. It prompted a rebuttal by Chicago scientists of the Manhattan project.

The story (& the Crosby Foundation) even pop up in the December 1945 issue of Popular Mechanics
During the war, the Crosby Foundation helped develop the atomic bomb, a marine mine, an improved incendiary bomb and a device for detecting submarines
From there the story disappears from history like some kind of Ted Olsen phonecall.

All very, very peculiar.

Still no matter what one thinks of all of this it does help show that Hollywood & media deception were involved right at the very start of the Atomic story... even before 'Lookout Mountain' (which, officially, began in 1947).

Oh & look what else I found in the December 1945 issue of Popular Mechanics?

How many times must I come across "They didn't have the technology to fake an atomic bomb" when, in reality, they were pulling off stuff like this!
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

wanna have some fun with google-nuke? :D
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Excellent job CM! That was one of your finest (among many) and most thought provoking posts on this subject. Larry Crosby, for a guy who was ‘sworn to secrecy,’ sure did a lot of babbling didn’t he? The fear mongering tactics of these clowns were/are beyond pathetic!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I agree... this bizarre Cosby story really exemplifies the solid and dated connection between the military and the media... This cannot be surprising to anyone, and especially on this forum... but it goes to show once again how really relevant and central to all this fakery is the wizardry of the propaganda machine based in L.A., California. And how relaxed, impertinent they can be, when they need to rewrite their plot lines, remove characters, reinvent the past etc (be it for fleeting consumer products, or into history books).

(Reading its wiki page, there is little doubt that Crosby was not just an artist: His production company drew a lot of power, being instrumental in bringing new technologies into the studios: above all, apparently, audio and video tapes...)

BTW really great research here Critical Mass, thank you!