Was J.F.K. murdered?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
hoi.polloi

Was J.F.K. murdered?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

9/11 has taught us a lot about how many levels of conspiracy are created around every major event, in order to control the dialogue.

Therefore, in order to break out of the old JFK theories which may ALL be artificial constructions, let us propose something 9/11-like that might have been going on during the 60's.

The Zapruder film is not only a known fake - it is a proven fake. True, it was released far after people were clamoring for information, but this is an argument for a few different things that may be going on.

1) JFK was murdered and the nature of the murder was disguised by all involved
2) JFK exited the political sphere on purpose and needed a safe way out
or could it be
3) JFK was the most deceptive leader we've had, and he helped - through the Catholic church connections which finally achieved the executive branch - to invoke some of the first major media deceptions in the history of television:
a - his own death
b - the coordination, with the CIA, Air Force and NASA, of the Moon Hoaxes

What is the likelihood that the influential Kennedy family has allowed so many of its members to be removed from the "power game" without taking part in popular lying technology as it developed in such high social circles?
hoi.polloi

Thanks for helping me understand the JFK conspiracy as it stands with Coast to Coast AM and the Jesuit media crew.

Yes, on the face of it, it seems they always want us to demonize the Federal Reserve.

Alex Jones, George Noory, Rense, Ron Paul, etc. etc. pretty much every conspiracy ultimately devolves into "destroy the Federal Reserve!"

Which, of course, is not a terrible option. It's actually a great idea.

But, let's look at the creation of the CIA in the 40's - at the same time as the Air Force - and apparently because we had a bunch of restless "Generals and Majors always seem[ing] so unhappy til they get a war" as Andy Partridge wrote brusquely but with good observation skills.

The question is - did JFK's "murder" initiate the anti-Fed movement, or did it merely continue an ineffective resistence to the Federal Reserve, and distract from the criminalism that had fully invaded our media services?
hoi.polloi

Also, if we study the Hunts, and the "E. Howard Hunt" informant plugged on C2C, or might we begin to call it Hoax to Hoax AM, we have the existence of enormous wealth, monetary connections and similar social circles of the power-hungry.

How can they point out the "madness" of LBJ's "lust for power" when he was working so closely with similar types all around him? It seems the Hunts want to depict LBJ as a singularly insane exception to the power game, a man like Stalin who was able to magically claim power just by killing the competition?

Who - exactly - wanted the Kennedys out of the picture? Was it the Kennedys themselves? It seems so unclear but I am too young to understand the Kent State massacre, the Martin Luther King murder. When did we start getting hocussed, and does our 9/11 research penetrate deeper into true politics than other generations?
sandyman

Unread post by sandyman »

hoi.polloi @ Dec 3 2009, 12:40 PM wrote: Also, if we study the Hunts, and the "E. Howard Hunt" informant plugged on C2C, or might we begin to call it Hoax to Hoax AM, we have the existence of enormous wealth, monetary connections and similar social circles of the power-hungry.

How can they point out the "madness" of LBJ's "lust for power" when he was working so closely with similar types all around him? It seems the Hunts want to depict LBJ as a singularly insane exception to the power game, a man like Stalin who was able to magically claim power just by killing the competition?

Who - exactly - wanted the Kennedys out of the picture? Was it the Kennedys themselves? It seems so unclear but I am too young to understand the Kent State massacre, the Martin Luther King murder. When did we start getting hocussed, and does our 9/11 research penetrate deeper into true politics than other generations?
Good questions! Nice to see the great work over here!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

A great article showing how the photos that 'convicted' Oswald in the public mind were entirely faked - thus proving government conspiracy and responsibility for murdering JFK.

[/QUOTE]JFK Assassination. False Flag Attacks: How "Patsies" are Framed

The Case of Lee Harvey Oswald

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?cont ... 6224[QUOTE]
hoi.polloi

clemmie71 @ Dec 12 2009, 06:53 PM wrote: Someone will have fun chasing the truth down on this case. It’s obvious that Oswald was not JFK’s killer and the guilty party couldn’t afford to give him time to tell his story.

I spent a few minutes looking at Jack Ruby references online. Didn’t have time to download the Warren Commission report, but if someone has it, maybe they could look for JR’s SSN.

Jack Ruby was reported variously to have been born on 25 March 1911, or 25 April 1910, or 25 April 1911. Reportedly he was named Jacob Leon Rubenstein at birth. Reportedly he died on 3 January 1967. Some sources say he died in prison, some say he died in a hospital. Many sources ask the question, who was he, really?

The Ask.com search results page shows a Wikipedia link followed by a few words stating his birth name to be Jacob Rubenstein, but on the Wikipedia page itself his birth name is stated as Jack Leon Rubenstein. So, sometime after Ask.com’s robot last crawled over the Wikipedia page, the page was revised. Wonder why.

There is no SSDI record for a Jack Ruby, Jacob Rubenstein or Jack Rubenstein who died in 1967 or in Texas. Curiously, one Jacob Rubenstein born 1 July 0000 (year of birth unknown) died in March 1963 in an unspecified location per report issued from the District of Columbia.

Two different mug shots of Jack Ruby, one from the police and one from the sheriff, had the eyes subtly obscured or blurred.

In the late 1960’s, European newspapers printed an interview with an employee of the prison where JR was supposedly incarcerated (I realize this is anecdotal evidence and I don’t have a citation, sorry). He stated that JR didn’t actually serve his time in prison and that he was freed under a different name. This tallies with the story told by former CIA employee Frank Sneppes, author of Decent Interval, who said that Jack Ruby did not die in 1967 and that he had been given a new identity by the CIA (cited from the Covert History blog).

Too interesting!!!
That is interesting. Was LHO a sim??
andy

Unread post by andy »

Please give a citation for the amazing Frank Snepp statement on Jack Ruby's covert release and new identity.

The last time I talked with Mr. Snepp was quite a few years ago, and at the time he was all IPS-style "policy criticism" about CIA interventionism in third-world countries, harrumph, harrumph...

(Not that there's anything wrong with such policy critiques.)

But each time I tried to bring up the still deeper, darker business about specific domestic assassinations and their covert plotters, he would veer away from such "crazy talk" in preference for attacking bad intelligence-agency behavior that was much better documented.

Of the three famous Supreme Court cases that each upheld CIA NDA agreements (Marchetti, Colby, and Snepp), Colby fared the worst (an understatement) in later years, Marchetti allegedly escaped into the bottle after the blacked-out Hunt-Lane affair in Miami, and only Snepp was allowed to keep his establishment-media profile quite high and accessible, making some of us suspect that he was at best only a "limited hang-out" kind of ex-spook.

So when was Snepp's epiphany, if that's what it really was?

Andy
JohnNada

Unread post by JohnNada »

clemmie71 4 Dec 14 2009, 02:39 PM wrote: Andy,

I don’t pretend to know anything of what happened to JFK, LHO or JR. But the mystery is fascinating. What I posted above was the result of a few minutes’ searching online by myself (a damp-behind-the-ears newbie). It is a job for someone much smarter than me to chase it down. I respect the fact that there are people who have researched this case for years. Good luck and hats off to you!

Hoi,

I have asked myself the same question. It would be good to know just how far back the Great American Psy-Op really goes. Could LHO have been the first sim?But maybe the trail is too cold.
The Syndicate and its use of technology to entertain and dupe the public while snuffing out oil rich countries,
and other general individuals who stand in their way, goes back to the dawn of cinema,
Paul Virillio has done early research on the subject.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Virilio

It is well documented that the Syndicate/Mafia/Cia/Masons/Octopus/NWO have run the States since the early 20th Century,
not even the FBI could touch them as the Syndicate had photos of their director, J Edgar Hoover,
giving his boyfriend a blowjob back in 1936
so the Feds never got further
than taking down hicks who got too big for their boots,
while allowing the Syndicate to take control over all state and military apparatus.
Bush Snr joined the CIA in the early 60s,
Edgar Hoover left a memo claiming he was one JFK's assassins in Dallas,
that's probably how he earned his stripes as CIA chief for 8 years before becoming
President.
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRryPh9SQ
millions comatose in a world of illusion
hoi.polloi

Sorry, JohnNada, I heard that idea before - the Bushes being responsible.

However, then we have to believe, according to the site you linked to, that JFK died and the reason was because Bush was too easy on terrorists connected to the CIA and the Middle East ... and perhaps even employed them?

Hmm. I dunno. And the site also presents the Zapruder film without questioning its validity on that page.

Please help me understand if I am reading that wrong.