Was J.F.K. murdered?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Libero

Re: Was J.F.K. murdered?

Unread post by Libero »

Lee Harvey Oswald... reported to be taken out by Jack Ruby on Nov. 24, 1963 and then buried the very next day on the 25th. But, who were the pallbearers for this event scheduled so hastily you ask? Members of the media, of course.
I arrived to discover dozens of police and federal agents, writers and photographers, but no mourners waiting to bid Oswald goodbye or good riddance.

...if we're gonna write a story about the burial of Lee Harvey Oswald, we're gonna have to bury the son of a bitch ourselves.
So much for the legal right of "innocent until proven guilty" in this reporter's writings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ed-up.html

From the photos it looks like the funeral may have been closed casket; understandable with Oswald having taken a shot to the gut and all. Equally understandable as to the contrasting decision for the future MLK open casket funeral with the gun shot reportedly occurring to his apparently unscathed face. And surely, the more modern day Bin Laden kill-to DNA verify-to plop into the sea in 24 hours funeral arrangement team must have understood the secrets to burial efficiency taken from the Oswald experience. <_<

Edit 11/26 -- Additionally, prior to the shooting of Oswald, how is it that this police lieutenant could be allowed to handle a piece of evidence so carelessly, especially when related to a presidential assassination investigation?

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... 63/354783/
Last edited by Libero on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

WALTER CRONKITE ANNOUNCES "JFK DEAD"

Walter Cronkite's FINAL confirmation of JFK's alleged death. His words are:

"From Dallas Texas, the flash, apparently official, president Kennedy died at 1pm CST - 2 o'clock EST, some 38 minutes ago. Vice president Johnson has left the hospital in Dallas but we do not know to where he has proceeded, presumably he will be taking the oath of office shortly and become the 36th president of the United States."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMs8JlYcgQ

EDIT TO ADD:
Here's a longer version of this historical broadcast. Note the incredibly short time that elapses between the "wholly unconfirmed reports" of JFK's death - and Walter Cronkite's statement that vice president Johnson will "presumably take the oath of office shortly and become the 36th President if the United States"...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuxLSY_xNwA
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

As much is revealed by the narrator of the JFK hoax as by the dreadful '60s video fakery. :rolleyes:
"We now go live to Andrews Airforce Base...

The enclosed ramp contains the remains of John Fitzgerald Kennedy. And a gray US Navy ambulance has pulled into sight and is now directly in front of the ramp.

There is some confusion here at the moment which is understandable. This tragic day could not be rehearsed."
Suuuuuure! :lol:

And what's with (ex) First Lady Jackie Kennedy and her undignified exit from the plane?! Supposedly she leaps from the cargo loading ramp!! How unladylike! And when she jumps onto the tarmac, the ramp is supposedly still five feet in the air! Wouldn't fancy insuring her ankles!

And yet moments later, newly sworn-in LBJ makes a fittingly presidential exit from Airforce One. Gliding genteelly down a flight of metal steps which appeared out of nowhere! :blink:

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Evil Edna wrote: Plumbing the depths of credibility, the idea this was an impromptu media appearance by LHO. Back in the day did people really believe it was unscripted?
Thank goodness things are different now :lol:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Evil Edna wrote: Plumbing the depths of credibility, the idea this was an impromptu media appearance by LHO. Back in the day did people really believe it was unscripted?
That's a good point. I don't recall an occasion where an accused murderer was actually presented, more or less formally, to the press for questioning as was done with Oswald either before or since.

It's been said many times that all Americans of my generation remember when they heard that “JFK was shot” and there is probably much truth to that. I remember it well. I was in school and I first heard about JFK “being shot” as I entered a class and some students were huddled around a radio listening to the news. Later that morning the school called an assembly of all students and we were told that he was dead and we were all sent home early.

For quite a long time afterward (don't remember how many days exactly) the only thing on the 3 big TV networks at that time was coverage of the “assassination,” the funeral, Oswald, Ruby, etc., etc. The TV news coverage was without break (even for commercials) around the clock. All regular TV programming was suspended. It was a hugely shocking event for the American public who swallowed it all hook, line and sinker.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

lux wrote:
1.That's a good point. I don't recall an occasion where an accused murderer was actually presented, more or less formally, to the press for questioning as was done with Oswald either before or since.
It's been said many times that all Americans of my generation remember when they heard that “JFK was shot” and there is probably much truth to that. I remember it well. I was in school and I first heard about JFK “being shot” as I entered a class and some students were huddled around a radio listening to the news. Later that morning the school called an assembly of all students and we were told that he was dead and we were all sent home early.

2.For quite a long time afterward (don't remember how many days exactly) the only thing on the 3 big TV networks at that time was coverage of the “assassination,” the funeral, Oswald, Ruby, etc., etc. The TV news coverage was without break (even for commercials) around the clock. All regular TV programming was suspended. It was a hugely shocking event for the American public who swallowed it all hook, line and sinker.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeB--3N0jIE

1, Not exactly "Oswald"-like but something very similar happened in 2010 when a lonely killer allegedy shot 2 people ( one terminally ) in PiS's ( Polish political party , the one of Kaczynski bros ) regional office in Lodz . What you can see above is cops making sure that journalists have their moment with the shooter so he is able in a terrible acting performance to say to them : "I wanted to kill Kaczynski but my gun wasn't big enough " .
The whole thing was a sloppy psyop, the screenplay beyond ridiculous and the main actor most probably recruited somewhere in the slums of Lodz while wandering around "sparechanging" for a bottle of beer or cheap wine :)

2. The same mass mind-fuck torture was brought on Polish populace after 2010 "crash"
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread so please feel free to move if so desired.
I noticed in a recent BBC article on 'Alternative Realities' [more like an advert for the US series Man in the High Castle] the following comment:
Look first, unsurprisingly, to the original Twilight Zone, which aired an episode in early 1963 called The Parallel, in which an astronaut in orbit inexplicably finds himself on an alternate Earth. The changes around him are mostly minute (a white picket fence where one never was), with the most epochal variation being that John F Kennedy never became president.
http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/201511 ... is-had-won
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740299/?ref_=nv_sr_1

When looking at the imdb page about the Twilight Zone it seems that the episode was aired in March 1963, 8 months before the JFK 'incident'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734670/?ref_=ttep_ep11

Seems an amazingly prophetic coincidence.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... fk/309469/

....Using personal letters, Navy records, and oral histories, biographers and historians over the past 20 years have begun to fill in a picture of Jack Kennedy as ill and ailment-ridden for his entire life—a far cry from the paragon of vigor (or “vigah,” in the family’s distinctive Massachusetts accent) that the Kennedys presented. After a sickly childhood he spent significant periods during his prep-school and college years in the hospital for severe intestinal ailments, infections, and what doctors thought for a time was leukemia. He suffered from ulcers and colitis as well as Addison’s disease, which necessitated the administration of regular steroid treatments. And it has been known for some time that Kennedy endured terrible back trouble. He wrote his book Profiles in Courage while recovering from back surgery in 1954 that almost killed him....

I read this article in the Atlantic recently. I wondered if Kennedy simply died of severe health problems. According to this article, he had serious health issues, of which he almost died several times as a young man. He somewhat recovered after long bed rests, and what were at the time experimental drug treatments for the underlying illness that the doctors speculated he had.

I also question how a guy with a broken back, Addison's disease & colitis could be any sort of stud, banging a bunch of women on the side. I suspect the 'player' image of him, was completely fake, a way to make him appear an alpha male to the voters, especially to women. And we are not talking about a guy who at one point in his life was a paragon of health, but who through aging and a hard life, was going downhill. The man was like in his 30's and had debilitating illness. In his teens and twenties his illnesses meant he had to drop out of schools to spend months bedridden.

What got me on this speculation, was someone said maybe Bill Clinton was never a player of women, instead asexual or homosexual. But at least Bill Clinton in his prime was a stallion of health and mental energy.

Something to realize is that men simply look at a woman to determine her sexual attractiveness - and the markers we look at subconsciously are mainly about fertility and health. But women's sexual attraction to men is mainly based on context. They try to find winners to mate with, but since the game changes through time, what traits give advantage to winners also change. In the gym the alpha male is the muscle bound guy lifting the biggest weights, with other men in awe of him and trying to learn from him. Whereas at a chess tournament the alpha male is the guy forcing other men to surrender on the chess board.

When you go to a club with 2 attractive women, all the other women are checking you out. Its a reason women are attracted to married men, if you have it together enough that you've landed another woman, you have already proven yourself.

With television they control all stories and images people see - something that most people are not smart enough to conceptualize what that really means. So the Beatles can have videos of women swarming around them and stories of their wild sexual escapades, which create in women's mind the idea that these guys are super studs. The men behind the camera can also hire songwriters, beat makers, music editors, talented singers for dubbing in the vocals, focus groups of people with an ear for engaging music and so on, to give the illusion that these guys have transcendent musical talent and genius.

I read about accounts of the Beatles actual romantic lives, from people who knew them, and it seemed very underwhelming. You can create the attraction in women's minds, and have an image of a super stud through controlling imagery, but when women spend time in person with the guy, his true nature is revealed rapidly to women. And what we have is average looking guys, probably with average sexual desire, and a collection of weaknesses and strengths like other men. At this point women are not so eager to sleep with the guy and receive the 'super stud' seed they thought they were going to get.

Imagine a woman is spellbound watching Kennedy giving a speech(written by a speechwriter), and seeing thousands of partisans going crazy for him. He invites her into his limo and she jumps in. But then she has to jump out, to help him with his crutches getting into the car. In the car he has to ask to pull over as his ulcerative collitis is acting up again and he has to spend 10 minutes in a gas station bathroom.

From google search this description came up of Addison's disease:
Ad·di·son's dis·ease
noun
a disease characterized by progressive anemia, low blood pressure, great weakness, and bronze discoloration of the skin. It is caused by inadequate secretion of hormones by the adrenal cortex.
Does this sound like a guy who is going to have a rock hard erection and dispense with another awestruck starlet?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

That is possible but we should also consider the possibility that the stories about his bad health are fake. The photograph you posted could be fake. Tineye found only 9 matches. That is very few for an official photo that appears to give some meaningful info.
To me it appears as if his head was pasted on another photo. I find it too large for his body and the lighting is different than on his hands. But maybe that is because of his diseases.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Was JFK Murdered?

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » January 22nd, 2019, 11:23 am wrote:*

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love that custard / creampie-fight analogy, dear SCS !

Reminds of that final scene which, we're told, was (infamously) cut out of Stanley Kubrick's DOCTOR STRANGELOVE.

At one point in the scene, a custard pie strikes the American President smack in the face - and a General cries out:

“Gentlemen, our beloved president has been infamously struck down by a pie in the prime of his life!"

As the story goes, the scene was eventually scrapped by Kubrick - due to the "unfortunate & coincidental timing" of the movie's originally-planned release date (November, 22 1963)...
"But after test screening the film on or around the 22 November 1963 – the day of John F. Kennedy’s assassination – the scene was taken out, Kubrick having decided “it was too farcical and not consistent with the satiric tone of the rest of the film.” That line of dialogue about the president being struck down in the prime of his life was a little too close to the bone, too."
https://www.bfi.org.uk/news-opinion/new ... -pie-fight
You may thus hopefully forgive me for suspecting that the "JFK assassination" was nothing more than a pre-planned psyop (or, if you will, a gigantic custard pie thrown in the faces of all this world's inhabitants) and that Kubrick was in on it.

[Bold inserted by SCS for emphasis.]
Well well. . . it turns out that a “food fight” can accidentally lead to something productive after all.

[S]truck down by a pie in the prime of his life,”. . . oh my. . . if that’s not a dead give-away . . . B)

Also, “[a]s the story goes, the scene was eventually scrapped by Kubrick - due to the "unfortunate & coincidental timing" of the movie's originally-planned release date (November, 22 1963)...

Oh yes, of course. . . and I wonder where we’ve seen this concept before . . . :rolleyes:

That’s a terrific find Simon.

Wowsers. . .
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Just came across this which made me go “hmmm”:
Ambling around the plots near the tiny St. Columba's chapel, Kennedy paused over Koehler's white granite cross grave marker and pondered his own mortality, hoping out loud that when his time came, he would not have to die without religion. "But these things can't be faked," he added. "There's no bluffing."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

Emphasis added.

There’s also a “seeming” reference to the number “133” which I shall find links to and add here later.

Best do it now, lest I forget!
The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

[Commencement Address at Yale University, June 11 1962]
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/14892- ... en-not-the
In Season 1, Episode 33 of the 1966 Batman TV series, there is a gathering at Wayne Manor during which one guest points out a portrait of Bruce Wayne’s great-grandfather wearing a Yale sweater. He asks if it is true that Bruce’s ancestor was tapped for Skull and Bones, to which Aunt Harriet replies that he was not tapped for it, but “he FOUNDED Skull and Bones!”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

I post this in reference to “133” as “13c” could also be 133 if c=3, tenuous I know...

Also:
In almost all of the Jurisdictions of the United States the Volume of the Scared Law is open at the 133rd Psalm in the First Degree, at the Seventh Chapter of Amos in the second degree and at the Twelfth Chapter of Ecclesiastes in the third degree.
http://www.masonicworld.com/education/f ... adings.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Re: JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

Unread post by simonshack »

THE LINCOLN-KENNEDY "COINCIDENCES"

Dear all,

I felt compelled today to gather into a single post the many 'coincidences' that have emerged over the years between the historical narratives surrounding the (supposed) assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. I hasten to say that this is not my own research - but rather a compilation of curious similarities between the official accounts of these two most famous presidential murders...

The bulk of this compilation comes from this audioclip which, I'm told, features the voice of Jordan Maxwell:LINCOLN-KENNEDY video
Now, whatever your opinions are about Jordan Maxwell, what matters is that the 'facts' that he lists are all 'verifiable' - in the sense that they are not made up out of thin air - but can be found in all kinds of history books, assorted literature and mainstream sources such as (ugh!) our beloved Wikipedia...

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain 7 letters.

Both Presidents were particularly concerned with Civil Rights.

Both wives of both Presidents lost children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both the Presidents were shot in the head.

President Lincoln’s secretary was named “Miss Kennedy”.
President Kennedy’s secretary was named “Miss Lincoln”.

Both were assassinated by Southerners. Both were succeeded by Southerners.
Both successors to both Presidents were both named “Johnson”.

Andrew Johnson who succeeded Lincoln was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson who succeeded Kennedy was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth (3 names) who allegedly assassinated Lincoln was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald (3 names) who allegedly assassinated Kennedy was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their 3 names. Both the names are comprised of 15 letters.

Lincoln was shot at a theatre called “the Ford theatre”.
Kennedy was shot in a car – made by Ford – called “Lincoln”.

****************************************************************************************

The other day, a veteran Italian researcher, Pierfrancesco Prosperi, alerted me to these additional 'coincidinks'...

Both Lincoln and Kennedy were accompanied (in the Ford Theatre and in the Ford limousine) by their wives – and by another couple: both husbands of these two couples were wounded, while their wives were uninjured.

Both Lincoln and Kennedy had previously stated that anyone might well kill them – if they only were prepared to offer their lives for it (i.e. to get killed themselves).

Their two assassins, Booth and Oswald, were soon killed (as both were surrounded by police authorities) by Boston Corbett and Jack Ruby.

Booth was declared dead at 7:15 am, 7 minutes earlier than the official 'tempus mortis' of President Lincoln (7:22 am)
Oswald was declared dead at 1:07 pm, 7 minutes later than the official 'tempus mortis' of President Kennedy (1:00 pm)

Tempus mortis of Abraham Lincoln: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_L ... assination
Tempus mortis of John F. Kennedy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... 20hospital.
Tempus mortis of John Wilkes Booth: https://allthatsinteresting.com/john-wilkes-booth-death
Tempus mortis of Lee Harvey Oswald: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harve ... 0broadcast.

Re: JFK Zapruder: a proven fake

Unread post by Discumbobulate »

This is a fascinating post . I had come across some of these coincidences before but not all. Reads like a script so who are the scriptwriters ? Do we know them as the Norns ? All the world's a stage so the saying goes. Are our controllers controlled too?

Our lives certainly seem predestined to me . We have free will but our decisions along the way take us along a certain path . We seek and we find , with help from fate. That's the way life is for me - why I'm here. Shift this post to a more suitable thread if there is one mods.