Was J.F.K. murdered?

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

The possible motives for simulating the 'JFK-assassination' in the first place, are indeed a crucial part of this entire psy-op.
In the coming months I will do some posting on my thoughts about these motives.
Key-elements in that posting will be:
the personal relationship between Jackie and JFK, Mary Pinchot Meyer and Mary Pinchot Meyer's suspicious 'murder-case'.

A first problem, having a stand-in, is not that easy

Stand-ins weren't needed: JFK, Jackie and the Connally's turned out to be the best actors themselves..

Alternatively, having the president surviving the shoot-out you still need a warm body in the seat when you arrive at the hospital.

The whole scene in and around Parkland Hospital was also staged, it was all part of the simulation.

The main problem is what you would do with a surviving JFK afterwards; it could get somewhat embarrassing should he turn up in a TV show or so

The media-involvement was essential in this hoax, so that's all under control.

would now like to put in another question: Why use such a complicated set-up?
It is evidently possibly to shoot from the 6:th floor and have a high kill-rate if you shoot while the car go towards you. You don't need any fancy weapon either, and if the shooter empty the gun into the car, this make the pattern of a mad-man.
If you have help at the hospital, you can arrange so that death is certain. The advantage would be that claiming a single shooter would be a bit easier.

The purpose of the JFK psy-op was to simulate his 'murder' in plain sight, not to actually kill him.

In any case I agree with the findings by the JFK researchers

Never follow 'Truth-Leaders', always use your own eyes and braincells...

(Thank you Reality Shack for this golden rule!) ;)
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

I have firmly believed for years now that JFK - WAS NOT MURDERED - He was the only Catholic President ever and was a high level member of the Knights Of Columbus. They used a doppleganger JFK to kill in public and used the fake footage to stir up a conspiracy theory 11 years later that lasts strongly to this day...

JFK did not die on that November day.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Culto @ Aug 18 2010, 11:27 AM wrote: The possible motives for simulating the 'JFK-assassination' in the first place, are indeed a crucial part of this entire psy-op.
the personal relationship between Jackie and JFK, Mary Pinchot Meyer and Mary Pinchot Meyer's suspicious 'murder-case'.

A first problem, having a stand-in, is not that easy

Stand-ins weren't needed: JFK, Jackie and the Connally's turned out to be the best actors themselves..

Alternatively, having the president surviving the shoot-out you still need a warm body in the seat when you arrive at the hospital.

The whole scene in and around Parkland Hospital was also staged, it was all part of the simulation.

The main problem is what you would do with a surviving JFK afterwards; it could get somewhat embarrassing should he turn up in a TV show or so

The media-involvement was essential in this hoax, so that's all under control.

would now like to put in another question: Why use such a complicated set-up?
It is evidently possibly to shoot from the 6:th floor and have a high kill-rate if you shoot while the car go towards you. You don't need any fancy weapon either, and if the shooter empty the gun into the car, this make the pattern of a mad-man.
If you have help at the hospital, you can arrange so that death is certain. The advantage would be that claiming a single shooter would be a bit easier.

The purpose of the JFK psy-op was to simulate his 'murder' in plain sight, not to actually kill him.

In any case I agree with the findings by the JFK researchers

Never follow 'Truth-Leaders', always use your own eyes and braincells...

(Thank you Reality Shack for this golden rule!) ;)
Damm Culto I thought I was a CONSPIRACY THEORIST but YOU take the cake, this stuff is quite amusing!! :P I should send this link to my friends at JFKMI, they'll get a kick out of it!! Only one more thing to say PROOVE IT!!
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Brutal Metal 4 Aug 19 2010, 06:56 AM wrote:
Damm Culto I thought I was a CONSPIRACY THEORIST but YOU take the cake, this stuff is quite amusing!! :P I should send this link to my friends at JFKMI, they'll get a kick out of it!! Only one more thing to say PROOVE IT!!
Amuse you does it? You probably think your tone sounds credible. Culto laid out a completely viable scenario and if you're thinking assuming a petty mocking stance wins you points you'd be wrong.

So you call yourself a conspiracy theorist? No. So what are you? Really.
shawnymenonic

Unread post by shawnymenonic »

It makes sense at the hight of the Cold War that the network would reinvent itself to go even more covert. Beyond Good and Evil ~ what you do out of love is beyond good and evil. The perception to the world would be an evil cabal of criminals that are evil and mean. When if fact perhaps they are just mean. Power is not necessarily nice. Is secrecy in an open society necessarily, repugnant? at the height of the Cold War? Perhaps?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Culto @ Aug 18 2010, 11:27 AM wrote: The possible motives for simulating the 'JFK-assassination' in the first place, are indeed a crucial part of this entire psy-op.

I look forward to this. The problem I have with the 'JFK assassination was fake' theory, is an actual solid motive behind this.
All I can think of is that he wasn't behaving according to the script, so was given a few choices, one of which was a faked assassination.

Whereby Nixon was set up by, or even given the choice of Watergate.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

ozzybinoswald 4 Aug 19 2010, 07:35 AM wrote:
Brutal Metal 4 Aug 19 2010, 06:56 AM wrote:
Amuse you does it? You probably think your tone sounds credible. Culto laid out a completely viable scenario and if you're thinking assuming a petty mocking stance wins you points you'd be wrong.

So you call yourself a conspiracy theorist? No. So what are you? Really.
Credible?? He laid out a viable theory? hhmm? Well he bases it on a FAKE piece if evidence!! If you don't even know the So Called Zapruder film is FAKE you need to educate YOURSELF!
Feel free to contact Jeffrey Worcester at JFKMI and ask him who I AM!!
FYI I was born in 1966 so there's Obviously no agenda with my replies, just 15+ years of solid research, this subject is my Domain so bring it!!
I've noticed on these forums is anybody expresses an opposing viewpoint there asked WHY their on this site? What's the agenda? I have NO agenda I simply like this stuff, does that make me some Shill or whatever you call it??
hoi.polloi

Who helped JFK "die"?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Franklin J. Schaffner was born in Tokyo in 1920, attended Franklin and Marshall college in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and studied law at Columbia University in New York.

He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II, taking part in the "Sicily Landings" led by General George Patton.

He worked on a dramatic anthology show called Ford Theatre (the famous theater where Lincoln was supposedly assassinated but presumably named for its sponsor Ford motor company - already a suspicious sponsor) and went on to earn three Emmys for heralded classics like Twelve Angry Men and The Caine Mutiny. In 1961, he was awarded a three-film deal with Fox for directing a broadway play called Advise and Consent.

He served as President JFK's TV counselor for 1961 to 1963.

His landmark film was the epic dystopia Planet of the Apes.

In 1970, he earned a directors guild award and an Academy Award for the film Patton so he was getting quite popular with the top brass it seems. He then served as president of the directors guild of America from 1987 to 1989. He apparently died of cancer that year.

What an incredible life. This info is from the DVD Papillon.

(Simon, if you don't want to bring up JFK, you can just stick this post in the locked JFK thread.)
Tufa

Re: Who helped JFK "die"?

Unread post by Tufa »

There was an 2003 JFK symposium, on the subject of the fake JFK films. It is on U-tube, but the audio sync seems to be partially lost. My plan was to fix the audio, and repost in DivX format.
The "JFK", it is 47 years old. Keep up the 911 work!
hoi.polloi

Re: Was J.F.K. murdered?

On November 21, 1963, the president and First Lady left Andrews Air Force Base and made a brief stop in San Antonio. From there, they flew to Houston, where they toured the NASA facility, which was already deeply involved with the race to send a man to the moon. They checked into the Rice Hotel, where they were scheduled to make an appearance at a meeting of the League of United Latin-American Citizens. After Kennedy gave his speech, Jackie took to the stage and briefly addressed the crowd in Spanish. Despite her nervousness, she earned cheers from the crowd. From there they went to a dinner honoring Congressman Albert Thomas before returning to Air Force One. They touched down in Fort Worth a little after 11:00 P.M. That evening, Jack told Jackie and several advisors that Dallas was nut country, and he alluded to the possibility of someone trying to shoot him. Whether it was an actual premonition or just a bad joke, it was a comment nobody would ever forget.
http://www.netplaces.com/jacqueline-ken ... dallas.htm
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:
On November 21, 1963, the president and First Lady left Andrews Air Force Base and made a brief stop in San Antonio. From there, they flew to Houston, where they toured the NASA facility, which was already deeply involved with the race to send a man to the moon. They checked into the Rice Hotel, where they were scheduled to make an appearance at a meeting of the League of United Latin-American Citizens. After Kennedy gave his speech, Jackie took to the stage and briefly addressed the crowd in Spanish. Despite her nervousness, she earned cheers from the crowd. From there they went to a dinner honoring Congressman Albert Thomas before returning to Air Force One. They touched down in Fort Worth a little after 11:00 P.M. That evening, Jack told Jackie and several advisors that Dallas was nut country, and he alluded to the possibility of someone trying to shoot him. Whether it was an actual premonition or just a bad joke, it was a comment nobody would ever forget.
http://www.netplaces.com/jacqueline-ken ... dallas.htm
Sept = 7, but is the ninth month
Oct = 8, but is the tenth month
Nov = 9, but is the eleventh month
Dec = 10, but is the twelfth month.
hoi.polloi

Sigh. Yup. Is 9-11 some kind of "skip any calculation of reality" symbol for the perps?
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Is anyone still interested in the president Kennedy assassination?
http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... s-to-grow/
lux

Unread post by lux »

Rudy Algera wrote:Is anyone still interested in the president Kennedy assassination?
http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... s-to-grow/
I think it's been amply demonstrated on this forum that the "assassinations" of Oswald, RFK, and MLK were likely faked and that the JFK "Zapruder" film and other related JFK photography were also faked. So, the likelihood that JFK was really shot seems pretty much slim to none.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... t=zapruder

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... d#p2376098

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &hilit=mlk

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2367392

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... lit=oswald

In my book that leaves the entire "who shot JFK" conspiritainment industry to be nothing more than red herring stew.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I'm just posting this old Mark Lane interview for historical purposes.

Enjoy - and ask yourself: doesn't history keep repeating itself?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YkOLMxGrgs