LONDON RIOTS

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: LONDON RIOTS

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

reel.deal

reel.deal

Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

The ones that suffer most from this are not the culprit for the many problems that plague society (societies everywhere). The real culprits can just indulge themselves calmly in the shadows, yet again. Where is the justice, I ask?
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Remember that picture I posted earlier that lame newsmedia italian website corriere.it said (without explanations) it could be in odor of fakery? Here it is again in a sequence:

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oters.html

From http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... oting.html Why the blurred part? What are they hiding?

From http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Este ... alta.shtml

According to The Sun, she has been pictured, but not identified:
From http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... oting.html
Brave ... the unidentified woman who leapt from fire ravaged building
Can you even picture someone, and publish her face, without asking for her name and permission?
scud

Unread post by scud »

Ah! Excellent to find the collective, expert eyes of September Clues being cast over this situation.
I posted a comment over at ‘Orkney Lad’s site earlier today.. http://www.glebedigital.co.uk/blog/ Orkney is also a member here I believe, having contributed to the Libya and beyond thread. Anyway, here is what I said..
“Where I am, I can tell you the situation is not a pleasant one. Misses and I are just off the south circ’ road in Lewisham in a third floor flat right next door to what I had always considered up till now to be a bonus – a bloody Tesco Express filling station.
Dunno what it is about these establishments, but they seem to attract scuzzballs like flies to poo and sure enough at about 3 ‘o’ clock this morning it was attacked.
I didn’t hear any shouting, just a sort of low repeated thumping noise. Looked out of my kitchen window to see just four track-suited kids – probably about 14 or 15 give up on their frail framed attempts on the laminated glass, then casually turn tail and saunter off down the street.
Yesterday afternoon, I decided that a bit of a food shop might be in order only to find every single establishment boarded up as if Hurricane Katrina was about to re-emerge over Dulwich park. Everyone has this look of terror about them, all blabbing to each other about how these feral gangs of excrement are massing here there and everywhere and that we were going to be next. Blimey, it’s like someone put me on a flight to down town Monrovia whilst I was asleep.
Thing is though, what I saw last night and everything that I’ve clocked from the telly, are the numbers involved…which is hardly any, so why the frick are plod so patently unwilling to chase these fekkers down and give ‘em a right proper pasting? Why are the fire brigade seemingly so inept at doing their job…only turning up at the scene after it is far too late?
Why is nobody asking the question of how these hooded twats are getting around from one scene to the next – with their skinny arms laden with looted goods?
You may have also noticed the rather odd behaviour from the BBC about this. Apart from being clearly, terribly excited and airing – with every given opportunity – the most hellish scenes of devastation available, it has been pointed out on BBBC blogspot that pre-riots, dear old aunty (aunty is an affectionate term for the BBC...now usually coined for sarcastically) gave a curious amount of air time to the supposed catalyst of all this – that cops shot poor little unarmed, misunderstood father of four Mark Duggan.
I dunno OL. I whiff something so rotten in the state of Denmark at the mo’ that perhaps down town Monrovia may actually be a better option.”

Yes, so I can confirm that there are a few miserable little incidents occurring but they do not seem to match in anyway the chirruping of the MSM who have led everyone, it would seem, to believe that we are on the brink of civil war.
Reckon the dial-a-mob scenario seems to have merit - as for sure, we have ‘change merchants’ working within our corridors of power to corrupt our society any way they know how....how utterly embarrassing!! :angry:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I have been shown some real photographs on fuckface.com from Londonia, Peckham I believe. I don't wish to involve the person [as they are known to myself and my missus], but they also wrote that the cops have been going around telling businesses to shutter up their shops! And thats what the photos show, but at first glance you would get the impression that it was the aftermath!
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

If it was a peaceful gathering of protesters against the war in Afghanistan/Iraq etc, the Police would have the thousands/tens of thousands of marchers 'kettled' up somewhere, provoking them until the desired effect was gained and action could be taken by the Police.
In this instance, the 'poor'ole' Police stand aside seemingly 'powerless' at the scrawny antics of the 'hoodies'.
They will be screaming for more legislation after these riots as apparently at present it must not be an offence to act in a manner which is threatening, cause criminal damage, carry out affray, assault passers by, loot shops etc
Put football scarves on the 'hoodies' and the Police would have it wrapped up in an hour...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This abomination gets passed off as photography?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Guys - I am currently on holiday in the Uk many miles from the riots playing out as seen on the MSM. Now, why I might suggest that some of the events are being overplayed and some imagery is being manipulated for effect, please do not get the idea that nothing is happening. In fact, having just spoken to my parents, local shops are being targetted in their area and I can assure you this will not be covered by any major news agency - it will, however, be repeated in just about every town near the big cities.

There is a difference between false flag operations and media manipulation of actual events. I hope we, as a group, don't lose sight of this.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

SmokingGunII wrote:Guys - I am currently on holiday in the Uk many miles from the riots playing out as seen on the MSM. Now, why I might suggest that some of the events are being overplayed and some imagery is being manipulated for effect, please do not get the idea that nothing is happening. In fact, having just spoken to my parents, local shops are being targetted in their area and I can assure you this will not be covered by any major news agency - it will, however, be repeated in just about every town near the big cities.

There is a difference between false flag operations and media manipulation of actual events. I hope we, as a group, don't lose sight of this.
I've seen enough admitted covert operations to know by now that there really is no difference in a false flag operation and the media manipulating how we are supposed to perceive an actual event through various methods, which is what 9/11 was in a nutshell. Either you report the whole truth of the event as its happening with no deception or bullshit attached or don't report it at all.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Dcopymope - there may not be a difference with your perception and I agree up to a point, but this thread suggests none of it is happening, which is patently crap. Unless I have "misread" some of the analysis?

It won't take too many misguided threads to discredit the unsurpassed brilliance of the research found elsewhere on this forum. :(
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.