LONDON RIOTS

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
fred
Banned

Re: LONDON RIOTS

Unread post by fred »

I vaguely remembered that they just sacked the head of the various police forces right before these London Riots. Hmmm.

1.The News of the World phone-hacking silly story gave them a chance to get rid of the senior Police officials and appoint their special guys for this "riot operation". Rupert Murdoch takes a pie to the face for the team.

2. Cameron cleans house and the top brass of the Police departments are fired due to the media furor over "phone hacking".

3. Mass shooting in Norway takes Rupert Murdoch and Phone Hacking out of the news. Multicultural agenda is called into question by crazy white fundamentalist christian nationalist guy.
[That's a very bad man!]

4. Riots in London take Rupert Murdoch scandal out of the news completely, and replace it with a bigger better story of "England burns". Images of savage blacks stealing clothes from faceless and naked white passersby calls multicultural agenda into question.

[But hey, isn't this exactly what that bad man was just complaining about!]
Image courtesy of Strategic Communication Labs, no doubt.

5. UK Government proposes friendly fascist police state, expanded telephone and internet surveillance, and "water cannons" as a solution to multi-cultural agenda.

Something like that maybe?

They did a crappy job where the curb meets the knees of the great white pussy. There's quite a halo around his denim, almost like the one around his head. And I'm not sure what the weather has been like in the UK, but is a puffy parka really the right way to dress for a riot in August? Who is the cameraman supposed to be, anyway? The head and neck of the thug don't look quite right to me. And can somebody please teach the British how to paint a yellow line on the street? Or do the yellow lines do that 'round those parts?
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey again,

Since the London riots we've had 'spin-off' mini ones in other parts of the country, mostly in the midlands and the north - Birmingham and Liverpool and Manchester.

There's also been a mass of people, who some journos and police are calling vigilantes, protecting shops and mosques no less. In Birmingham, earlier in the week, there was a report that three Asian men were protecting a mosque or out in a group protecting and guarding and were part of a hit and run, with the three men all being killed. I was surprised to hear that all three were killed, despite not knowing the actual circumstances. It did seem a little suspect.

Now we've heard there have been arrests and photographs of the victims have been released. What do you think, guys?

I certainly don't have to tell you that whenever a victim's photo is released, families tend to unearth the worse one imaginable like it's been found at a car-boot sale or loft or something.

Image from the Independent online paper and also the Guardian newspaper
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 35678.html
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

recent diarrhea of fake or manipulated events in Europe and elsewhere leaves me under a strong impression that our attention is being diverted from something much , much bigger on the way and even maybe unfolding now . If we add to all this , financial chaos I am unpatiently awaiting near future events and I can bet that they will be big ones :)

Whats the reason to fake violence in places like Norway ? Whats the point in instigating riots in London ? Perps try hard to convince us that we live in a dangerous world and more policing is needed for our own good :) Something big is coming so TPTB need their sheepple contained and under heavy police scrutiny .

Keep your eyes and ears open my fellow SCers my gut tells me we are going to be busy .
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

nonhocapito wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:but this thread suggests none of it is happening, which is patently crap. Unless I have "misread" some of the analysis?
It won't take too many misguided threads to discredit the unsurpassed brilliance of the research found elsewhere on this forum. :(
Nobody said "nothing" is happening. Nobody even said anything for certain at this point! The thread is still in the "General World Affairs" forum! (not for long, I fear).
We just analyze media coverage, and draw some consequences.

Here is what i believe happened in a nutshell:

1) the riot was staged. A few paid actors (from the same pool where 'black-blok' are created) caused some carefully staged disturbances and provocations;
2) thanks to Adobe© Photoshop© and the lying scumbags that go under the name of journalists the hype made the thing bigger. Then bigger, then bigger.
3) Fear and lust started to spread. On one hand, people got worried, on the other gangs, petty criminals and young rebellious kids got into the game causing minor problems aside of the staged big ones, enough to cause a change in the atmosphere in many parts of London. I believe this outcome was calculated too, and maybe encouraged using the "social network" persuasion device;
4) the police started to shut down the city in yet another mass experiment on fear and control.

Terror and fear and damage can be real, and yet the whole thing can be fake in essence. For some reason that will be apparent soon enough, people in London are being given a chance to experiment a minor version of what happened in Cairo this spring....

OK, Nonho, as I said, maybe I misread the posts. Some of the posts after my previous post make a lot of sense, so let's see what the next few days brings?
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

And now for something completely different, a "modest proposal" from PM David Cameron via the BBC: [emphasis mine]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14485592

The prime minister promised he would do "whatever it takes" to restore order to the streets as he set out a range of measures aimed at helping businesses and homeowners affected by the riots.

They included:

* To look at whether it would be right to stop people communicating via social media when "we know they are plotting violence, disorder and criminality"
* Plans to look at whether wider powers of curfew and dispersal orders were needed
* New powers for police to order people to remove facemasks where criminality is suspected
* Courts could be given tougher sentencing powers
* Landlords could be given more power to evict criminals from social housing
* Plans to extend the system of gang injunctions across the country and build on anti-gang programmes, similar to those in the US
* He said the government would meet the cost of "legitimate" compensation claims and the time limit for applying would increase from 14 to 42 days
* A £10m Recovery Scheme to provide additional support to councils in making areas "safe, clean and clear"
* A new £20m high street support scheme to help affected businesses get back up and running quickly
* Plans for the government to meet the immediate costs of emergency accommodation for families made homeless

He said: "This is a time for our country to pull together.

"To the law abiding people who play by the rules, and who are the overwhelming majority in our country, I say: the fightback has begun, we will protect you, if you've had your livelihood and property damaged, we will compensate you. We are on your side.

"And to the lawless minority, the criminals who have taken what they can get, I say this: We will track you down, we will find you, we will charge you, we will punish you. You will pay for what you have done."

Mr Cameron ruled out bringing in the Army, but added: "It is my responsibility to make sure that every contingency is looked at - including whether there are tasks that the Army could undertake that would free up more police for the front line. "

See? We need Big Brother to protect us, from that lawless minority, the criminals. And of course who really needs to communicate on the Internet or Social Media anyway? And in these difficult economic times doesn't it make sense for the Army to help out the Police? I love Big Brother because he will compensate me, protect me, and he's on my side. Yes. Thank you, Mr Prime Minister. I feel so much safer now.
Last edited by fred on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
reel.deal

reel.deal

reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Your images are not showing up reel.deal and we are missing out
on the gist of most of your recent comments.
Can this issue be sorted out?
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

You can quote to make the image locations show up so you can paste them into the url bar to see. I'm not sure what makes the images disappear.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.