The efferate violence in Mexico. Real? Hyped? Faked?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
nonhocapito

The efferate violence in Mexico. Real? Hyped? Faked?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am posting this in the "general world affairs" forum, although it might belong to the "worldwide media deceptions" forum. I am not sure.

You all must have read what is happening in Mexico these days (or we should say these years).

The violence perpetrated by the narcos against each other, common citizens, the police and, apparently, "periodistas" (detail that could be suspicious in itself), appears to be so violent and excessive that you could not make shocking fiction out if it.

Just recently, on the blog "mundonarco" a video has been posted that shows, without censorship of sorts, two men being decapitated: one with a chainsaw, the other with a knife.

The video is horrible and hardly watchable. Actually, don't watch it unless you know you can stomach these things.
But if you have the stomach to watch it, maybe you can help me understand if the video, in fact, is at all legit.

http://www.mundonarco.com/2011/09/video ... ierra.html

The behavior of the two individuals is the first thing that appear very strange, unless one assumes they are under the effect of drugs. And then the whole butchery seems weird, although I have hardly anything but hollywood to compare it with.

I remember being in Mexico in 2007, when this thing was starting, talking with a mexican guy who told me very openly his opinion that the narcos were being for mexico what 9/11 had been for the U.S. The perfect excuse to implement total surveillance and militarize everyday life. Already then it appeared as a blossoming psyop...
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: The efferate violence in Mexico. Real? Hyped? Faked?

Unread post by Dcopymope »

nonhocapito wrote:I am posting this in the "general world affairs" forum, although it might belong to the "worldwide media deceptions" forum. I am not sure.

You all must have read what is happening in Mexico these days (or we should say these years).

The violence perpetrated by the narcos against each other, common citizens, the police and, apparently, "periodistas" (detail that could be suspicious in itself), appears to be so violent and excessive that you could not make shocking fiction out if it.

Just recently, on the blog "mundonarco" a video has been posted that shows, without censorship of sorts, two men being decapitated: one with a chainsaw, the other with a knife.

The video is horrible and hardly watchable. Actually, don't watch it unless you know you can stomach these things.
But if you have the stomach to watch it, maybe you can help me understand if the video, in fact, is at all legit.

http://www.mundonarco.com/2011/09/video ... ierra.html

The behavior of the two individuals is the first thing that appear very strange, unless one assumes they are under the effect of drugs. And then the whole butchery seems weird, although I have hardly anything but hollywood to compare it with.

I remember being in Mexico in 2007, when this thing was starting, talking with a mexican guy who told me very openly his opinion that the narcos were being for mexico what 9/11 had been for the U.S. The perfect excuse to implement total surveillance and militarize everyday life. Already then it appeared as a blossoming psyop...
This video may be real, for me its hard for to tell for sure, but the extent of this kind of stuff happening on a daily basis is most likely hyped as always, where there are reports of another police chief/officer or Mayor found beheaded every other day, among other things, yet they almost always fail to name the individuals concerned. As far as this being a psy op, well you can Google the term 'Operation Fast And Furious' and that will confirm your suspicions. There is a lot more to this story of course, but I don't care to explain it right now. But I thought the video was bad ass, a definite 10 out of 10 for realism. Coming soon to an American state near you, you can bet on it. :D
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

In fact the videos like the one I linked above are many, one worse than the other. I sure don't want this thread to become a collection of horrors, so I'm not going to link anymore of them.

But then, then there are news like these:

Mexican drugs gang dumps 35 bodies on city highway in rush hour as they point guns at terrified drivers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l?ITO=1490

The most absurd thing being that supposedly the dead are members of a mafia cartel, while the gang that killed them is allegedly fighting mafia -- this way.

Sure Mexicans, who are complex, imaginative people, are known for their taste of the excessive, the loud and the baroque. But, if these things are true, I think we are assisting to a social experiment of mass terror. I cannot accept that such events are happening spontaneously, and that the central government is incapable to contain them. There is no way. This is let happen if not designed (if not faked). Maybe they want to see how far off a population can be brought, how down a society... The key, as always, is to make fear the rule -- and to rule by fear.
grav

Unread post by grav »

I've been thinking about this subject in the back of mind ever since I became aware of media fakery / psyops. It reminds me of growing up in the 90's and always hearing about the inner city gangs of NYC and LA. Listening to the TV, I had this idea that they were taking over the cities and basically making America a big bad scary place. It made me root for the cops on TV. It made me feel safe to see a large law enforcement presence, because they were all that was standing between me and the big bad city gangs.

I could imagine the psychopaths cooking these stories up to scare the crap out of the current generation of youth. But admittedly I know close to nothing about Mexico. There could be real acts of violence involving rivaling cartels, and then a psy-operation on top of that to make it appear the cartels are hunting down and killing regular people who 'speak out'. When in reality these cartels are probably in bed with the Mexican government and could give two craps what someone on the street says about them. Why murder people and make yourself out as a villain when you could be their mayor instead? What is in it for these cartels to be threatening people and inviting a government backlash? Cartels are run by smart people who manage millions of dollars in drug money aren't they? Just seems like another round of problem-reaction-solution B.S....

Also, I feel like the perps have had something on the back-burner with regards to Mexico, southern border U.S. for awhile now with the string of limited skirmishes we keep hearing about. But maybe that's all it is meant to be, just to keep an ever-present fear looming.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

I have been wondering and having this exact question myself. Peeps I know who have family there report of course that Mexico has changed...just like the US has since 9/11. What I haven't understood is why this kind of violence would break out now, when drugs and drug trafficking has been happening for decades in regards to Mexico...that's the piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit for me and causes me to pause and think there is something else here...some kind of media/govt fakery of sorts. :wacko:
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

grav wrote:I've been thinking about this subject in the back of mind ever since I became aware of media fakery / psyops. It reminds me of growing up in the 90's and always hearing about the inner city gangs of NYC and LA. Listening to the TV, I had this idea that they were taking over the cities and basically making America a big bad scary place. It made me root for the cops on TV. It made me feel safe to see a large law enforcement presence, because they were all that was standing between me and the big bad city gangs.

I could imagine the psychopaths cooking these stories up to scare the crap out of the current generation of youth. But admittedly I know close to nothing about Mexico. There could be real acts of violence involving rivaling cartels, and then a psy-operation on top of that to make it appear the cartels are hunting down and killing regular people who 'speak out'. When in reality these cartels are probably in bed with the Mexican government and could give two craps what someone on the street says about them. Why murder people and make yourself out as a villain when you could be their mayor instead? What is in it for these cartels to be threatening people and inviting a government backlash? Cartels are run by smart people who manage millions of dollars in drug money aren't they? Just seems like another round of problem-reaction-solution B.S....

Also, I feel like the perps have had something on the back-burner with regards to Mexico, southern border U.S. for awhile now with the string of limited skirmishes we keep hearing about. But maybe that's all it is meant to be, just to keep an ever-present fear looming.
Yeah that's the thing I'm trying to figure out...get. Like why fake this if it is indeed faked? What would be the gain; the purpose? I honestly don't know, but what i do know about mexico of before and mexico of today suggests several things...first of all this scare is definitely hurting the tourism industry there, which i imagine is a large part of the mexican economy, therefore maybe this is some kind of punishment on mexico by the us govt for not complying with something or other....That's one idea I have. The other is that there is some intended benefit in this scare in regards to border patrol, immigration, etc. I don't really know what the gain is...yet. ;-)
grav

Unread post by grav »

Just a quick observation, they have really been ramping up Mexican violence-related newsmedia over the past couple weeks/months. And now moving into more South American territory it seems. I am expecting some exponentially larger 'events' to unfold in the near future. I think a lot of systems are planned to be reformed down there via psyop.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

It could be someone in the media from TPTB sending a message/flexing their muscle to show the people 'in charge' in Mexico that they had better 'toe-the-line' and follow their lead.
There are elections on at the moment and maybe hidden messages are being sent out to any would-be challengers ie 'look how we control the media', 'see what we get shown on the news' etc to make them think twice about making any such challenge in the first place.
It's not what you know or who you know that counts, it's what you know about who you you know that's important!
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

It's pretty strange that this video caught me too, and I also somehow wanted to post it here, I just didn't know why. Sometimes even the internet seems to be so small :lol:

Tbh I'm not really into this topic but I think it would be interesting to analyse the beheading video of Nick Berg. There are many rumours out there concerning the beheading, maybe you guys can bring new light into that case.
(Sorry for hijacking this topic, just didn't want to make a new thread until I heard some opinions from you)