Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby LightCone on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:04 am

.


This is one of the more convincing chemtrail videos:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU
LightCone
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby lux on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 am

FWIW:
I began noticing some respiratory irritation that coincided with chemtrail spraying in my area. I went out and bought a large air purifier and within a few days noticed much improvement. I've since bought several other units or my house and use them whenever chemtrails and chemclouds are visible. So far there has been no recurrence of the irritation and my general health seems to have improved in other ways as well.

I learned there are at least 2 standards for common air purification filters: "HEPA" and "True HEPA." The latter trap smaller particles and so that is the type I use.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby Heiwa on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 am

lux wrote:FWIW:
I learned there are at least 2 standards for common air purification filters: "HEPA" and "True HEPA." The latter trap smaller particles and so that is the type I use.


Why not send a filter to a lab to analyze what small particles you have avoided to enhale - and inform us! Air must be pretty good in southern California close to the Pacific so what can it be?
Heiwa
Banned
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby reel.deal on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 am


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvv9TGS22fA
:ph34r:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby Makkonen on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 am

Heiwa wrote:
lux wrote:FWIW:
I learned there are at least 2 standards for common air purification filters: "HEPA" and "True HEPA." The latter trap smaller particles and so that is the type I use.


Why not send a filter to a lab to analyze what small particles you have avoided to enhale - and inform us! Air must be pretty good in southern California close to the Pacific so what can it be?


Yes, it would be wonderful if we could get some analysis on a concrete piece of data (particles caught in the filter).
Makkonen
Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby lux on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 am

Chemtrail analysis has already been done. They contain mostly barium plus aluminum and other toxins.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby nonhocapito on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

LightCone wrote:.


This is one of the more convincing chemtrail videos:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU


I have seen this video in the past. It is incredible that anyone can believe this video to be certainly real. I hope our experienced members, able to spot and investigate media fakery, will agree with me.

First of all: where this video is filmed from? Another airplane flying just on top of this one? How come the two routes never diverge? How come the perspective never change? Do airliners fly this close to each other? Is the camera placed at the front of the plane above, maybe?

Second: are we watching reality? Wouldn't it be the easiest thing to assume that this video, so short and abrupt, was faked with some 3d and video editing? After the sim-planes of 9/11, are we expected to take these supposed amateur videos, without context and without anyone taking responsibility for them, at face value?

Third: the video makes assumptions on what we see that are completely unwarranted ("nozzles"). Yet it does it with a compelling soundtrack as if I am being convinced by incredible discoveries. Sorry, but I am not watching September Clues here... :P

(and, BTW: just like with the UFO phenomenon: when we start seeing faked videos and faked evidence, we have a duty to ask ourselves if we are not being set up. Not everything can be explained away with "trolling" made by fellow citizens with a knack for pranks...)
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby LightCone on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
LightCone wrote:.


This is one of the more convincing chemtrail videos:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU


I have seen this video in the past. It is incredible that anyone can believe this video to be certainly real. I hope our experienced members, able to spot and investigate media fakery, will agree with me.

First of all: where this video is filmed from? Another airplane flying just on top of this one? How come the two routes never diverge? How come the perspective never change? Do airliners fly this close to each other? Is the camera placed at the front of the plane above, maybe?

Second: are we watching reality? Wouldn't it be the easiest thing to assume that this video, so short and abrupt, was faked with some 3d and video editing? After the sim-planes of 9/11, are we expected to take these supposed amateur videos, without context and without anyone taking responsibility for them, at face value?

Third: the video makes assumptions on what we see that are completely unwarranted ("nozzles"). Yet it does it with a compelling soundtrack as if I am being convinced by incredible discoveries. Sorry, but I am not watching September Clues here... :P

(and, BTW: just like with the UFO phenomenon: when we start seeing faked videos and faked evidence, we have a duty to ask ourselves if we are not being set up. Not everything can be explained away with "trolling" made by fellow citizens with a knack for pranks...)


You reminded me to find and watch the original video which lends credence to the theory that it is a spoof video of chemtrails.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t22wy4c-A-A

Video Description wrote:This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!
LightCone
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby Gracist on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Its good to see a chemtrail thread here. I have been looking into this topic for awhile now. I think a lot of the chemtrail videos on YouTube are definitely fake, but I don't think it is like the UFO videos (which I do think are put out to set up people to believe in UFOs/ETs) I think they are made to look fake/obscure to discredit the reality of chemtrails.

Also from firsthand experience: I live in a tiny farming town in the middle of nowhere between Oklahoma and Kansas. There in the past has never been air traffic in the skies except maybe some small private aircraft and crop dusters. In the last year though there has been an explosion in air traffic here and I have started to see chemtrails that I used to only see in larger cities. The planes as far as I can make out are unmarked white jets. They often circle around and make several passes over the area so it is obvious they aren't on any kind of normal flight path. I also see the large X formations (could this be to mark an area for some reason?) I can find no other explanation for their presence in the sky here except chemtrailing. I also experience physical but mostly psychological effects after a lot of spraying such as unexplained feelings of lethargy or even sadness (maybe partly because I see the sky being turned from clear blue to steel gray?) I get very dry nasal passages and feel dehydrated even if I drink enough water (apparently barium affects potassium levels in the body which may explain the dehydration). I even had once a day of flu like symptoms but I didn't have the flu.

This year was the worst spraying I have ever seen in this area and it was also the worst drought since the Dust Bowl, one of the hottest years on record and Oklahoma and Kansas both lost over 50% of the wheat crop. My personal garden also failed. This could be coincidence but I wonder if the spraying may have weather modification abilities.
Gracist
Banned
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby Makkonen on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Indeed, my concern about chemtrails, too, is health/mood/weather/plant/crop modification - related; no doubt there are videos that have been fabricated to discredit serious chemtrail discussion, but that should not stop any serious investigation at all. Currently citizens have no way to protect themselves against chemtrails without buying air filters and staying home or something like that. But even then the environment is not protected. At least we can throw away a TV set, but we can't simply use our DIY air defense system to shoot down those infuriating chem-planes.
Makkonen
Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby Dcopymope on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Makkonen wrote:Indeed, my concern about chemtrails, too, is health/mood/weather/plant/crop modification - related; no doubt there are videos that have been fabricated to discredit serious chemtrail discussion, but that should not stop any serious investigation at all. Currently citizens have no way to protect themselves against chemtrails without buying air filters and staying home or something like that. But even then the environment is not protected. At least we can throw away a TV set, but we can't simply use our DIY air defense system to shoot down those infuriating chem-planes.


Of course we have ways of protecting ourselves, using air purification filters as lux suggested should be of prime importance if you are truly concerned for your health. Almost everything our bodies could possibly intake, absorb or come in contact with has been deliberately poisoned in some way shape or form. Before the perps go live with any operation they make sure all avenues are covered. Apart from air filters, water filters, etc, there are people who know what’s going on who even have gas masks, but wearing it is out of the question since you will look out of place in society.
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby daozen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:56 pm

So what happened to this thread? It just suddenly stopped, just like a chemtrail!!!!! :lol:

Anyway, I would love to get to the bottom of this. I think the best way would be to stick to evidence and analysis. I really think it could go both ways, chemical and psychological, and it could also be both.

So one of the things that seems to stick out is the "X" marks. What is the average duration of a contrail? What variables change it? If its a few minutes then those X marks would have to be trully exeptional but it seems they are becoming frequent in some areas. I think simply comparing con and chem trails should give us the answer. They should/would posses different physical characteristics which we should be able to see experimentaly somehow.

Hey lux, where's the actual evidence that they contain mostly barium plus aluminum and other toxins?
This video also mentions about barium and aluminium.

I now take anything from discovery channel with a grain of salt but take it for it is.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFNJplylns

...and yes, videos like this might debunk the theory or help hide the fact.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t22wy4c-A-A
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby Makkonen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 pm

My latest hypothesis on chemtrails is that they are simply excess pharmaceutical compounds dumped into the atmosphere. The recurrent health effect of any given period of extended, heavy chemtrailing has always been (for me personally) a virus-like feeling of bed-struck lethargy and sometimes depression-like symptoms.

Therefore I suspect the chemtrails contain pharmaceutical compounds that are related to psychophysiological mood/vitality regulation. Admittedly this doesn't explain why they "draw" the X figures into a given place, but it could be simply marking "job done"/a location or something like that.

When I see a plane that only leaves a legit contrail, the contrail tends to disappear in a few seconds. This is in stark contrast to chemtrails, which stretch physically into great lengths, linger for hours, and in the process dissolve into bizarre, fluffy "clouds" (or rather, chem-clouds).

Here's a few pictures I snapped in my hometown during Feb-April 2011:

Image
A rather bizarre-looking, grey, fluffy chem-cloud in Feb 2011.

All of the following are from April 2011 (as far as I can remember; cell phone camera used, so unfortunately lower quality):

Image
A plane in the process of spreading a more "normal"-looking chemtrail.

The resultant sky of these processes looks like this:
Image
As can be seen, real clouds are easily distinguishable from the bizarre, fluffy chem-clouds these operations produce.

And here's a "normal" chemtrail more up close:
Image
Last edited by Makkonen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen
Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby lux on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 pm

daozen wrote:
Hey lux, where's the actual evidence that they contain mostly barium plus aluminum and other toxins?


Interweb. Search. Chemtrails. Barium. Aluminum. And so on.
Where else? You won't find much on chemtrails anywhere else as far as I know. I especially wouldn't bother with anything on TV.

But, I shouldn't have said, "they contain mostly ..."

I should have said, "they reportedly contain mostly ..." because I have not personally analyzed a chemtrail nor do I know anyone who has.

My personal opinion (not that anyone asked) is that chemtrails are a part of a long-term geo-engineering project designed to turn Earth into a desert. And, toward the further end of controlling future populations via water scarcity.

This is a personal opinion based on personal observations (mixed with some conjecture and guesses) of local chemtrails and chem-clouds over a period of some years. And no, I couldn't even begin to prove it to anyone so please don't ask. :D
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread postby fbenario on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:44 am

daozen wrote:I really think it could go both ways, chemical and psychological, and it could also be both.

How 'bout "genetic", along with chemical?
“The Morgellons’ Disease Coverup

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) calls Morgellons’ Nanoworms

One of the specimens extruded from Smith’s body was found to be composed of cellulose and GNA, the synthetic form of DNA. [6] Glycol nucleic acid does not occur naturally; it is used to create synthetic life forms.

What is the CDC hiding about Morgellons?

What the CDC didn’t say in the public report is that those fibers are alive and motile. They grow and reproduce, and have been shown to do so in a petri dish using certain visible light frequencies. If delusions are creating them, that would be a first in human evolution.

Research conducted by Cliff Carnicom indicates that the still-unidentified fibers seen in Morgellons patients are the same as those collected after an aerial spray of chemtrails. [13]

After being cultured for five days, the fibers produced a sheen across the wine medium, right before explosively reproducing hundreds of new fibers in a 24-hour period. [14] He later explored how these nanoworms feed on the iron in human blood, explaining that, “changes in iron and the utilization of iron in a pathogenic sense are at the heart of the Morgellons issue.” [15]

An arduous course of research led Carnicom to conclude that the nanoworms present in Morgellons patients represent an entirely new life form, and one that was engineered using features from each of the three Domains of life (Bacteria, Archaea and Eukarya). [16]

To bolster his argument, he refers to a Feb. 2010 disclosure by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) “to develop immortal ‘synthetic organisms’, as outlined in the unclassified version of the 2011 budget,” citing Wired.com:

“As part of its budget for the next year, Darpa is investing $6 million into a project called BioDesign, with the goal of eliminating ‘the randomness of natural evolutionary advancement.’

“… The project comes as Darpa also plans to throw $20 million into a new synthetic biology program, and $7.5 million into ‘increasing by several decades the speed with which we sequence, analyze and functionally edit cellular genomes.’” [17]

If these unidentified fibers are some sort of top-secret nanotech military weapon, that would explain why no answer and no help will come from the CDC or the military.

Using Carnicom’s research, and others, documentarian Sofia Smallstorm (9/11 Mysteries) raised a singularly spectacular question at a speech last year: Is it possible that Morgellons sufferers are those whose bodies are genetically rejecting these nano-engineered life forms, while our bodies are integrating them? [6]“

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=29084
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

PreviousNext

Return to General World Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests