NESARA

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
omaxsteve
Banned

NESARA

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I just came across this when researching the Occupy Wall Street Movement.

My "hunch" is that the OWS is being "managed by the perps, in order to keep the public form real protests. This link is a very interesting read, and if true, the best explanation I have found so far as to the reasons behind 911.

http://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com ... of-nesara/

I am not sure where exactly this thread belongs, so I defer to the awesome moderators of this site to move it as they see fit. I believe that one of the major things that keeps smart people from seeing the about 911 is that the dont understand, and cant even imagine why anyone would concoct such a scheme in the first place.

regrads to all.

Steve O.
brianv

Re: NESARA

Unread post by brianv »

There may be a lot in this Steve! I, myself, have been keeping an eye on a Sovereignty group here in Ireland who have declared themselves free of any kind of government and banks and refuse to aknowledge the Admiralty courts!. They speak a lot about this kind of stuff! Unfortunately for them they have become infested with Planet-X, UFO and Chemtrail trolls who have tarnished their image in my eyes! I'm still hopefull mind!

I liked the bit about the "clones", I'm really surprised that such a well educated person could not make the simple jump to "replacement actor" instead of going all X-Files [Kinda fits in with the above]. Yesterday I watched an old British b/w film called "I was Monty's Double", about an actor who replaced a supposed "General Montgomery" during WW2 to fool the Germans, it's premise being that it's a factual account! They even used the same actor in the movie!! But deep down I'm sure it was intelligence double-speak for Monty was actually an actor in the first place! Keep it real IMO, you will have a wider audience!!

One more thing the "IRA" Bishopsgate London Bombing happened in 1993. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate_bombing the same year the "Teams" were allegedly sent to recoup the filthy luchre! Dots connected perhaps.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

1907-1917 – In order to warn Americans, the1892 Bankers’ Manifesto was revealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917.
Minnesotans keep trying to warn the world about shit but nobody listens. :P

Just kidding.

This part was a little weird to read:
The next day, on September 11, 2001, at 10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Alan Greenspan was scheduled to announce the new US Treasury Bank system, debt forgiveness for all U.S. citizens, and abolishment of the IRS as the first part of the public announcements of NESARA.
Uhhh, really? That so? What a coincidence. I dunno, it all seems like nice wishful thinking but very difficult to believe outright upon reading this narrative.
omaxsteve
Banned

I agree, it does sound entirely credible, however there was some reports of Rumsfield announcing billions of missing/ unaccounted for dollars .

The exact truth is unknown, and may never be discovered, but in general the article has a lot of credible info. It would be interesting to find out if the very mention of NESARA on the media would be forbidden like the issue of media fakery.

The occupy wall street movement needs something a specific cause, or topic,like this to have any usefullness at all, in my opinion.

regards,

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

The occupy wall street movement needs something a specific cause, or topic,like this to have any usefullness at all, in my opinion.
Well come on! Bring NESARA to your local Occupy movement and make it happen. You are a person right? And you live in America right? Perhaps an American city or near one?

You have the power to do something like this.

I feel strange having to encourage what I thought were active members of the world community to go out in the street once everyone is out there. There's no crazy mass arrests going on and sending people to containment camps. There's no evil disguised aliens leading the movement and ripping off their face to reveal a hideous monster. Has Alex Jones so successfully cowed the average activist into fear of their fellow man and woman?

:P

Okay that's a bit hyperbolic/melodramatic but wouldn't you at least be interested in going out and mentioning NESARA and saying 'Hi, I'm part of this community too and my biggest concern about the banks right now is this NESARA thing. Let's unify around that.'
omaxsteve
Banned

You are right, Hoi.

Actually how I discovered the whole NESARA thing was when I was researching credit card interest rates. When talking to friends and family about the OWS, We all kind of agreed that the most appropriate target would be the major banks and the usurious interest rates being charged.

Imagine if the bail out (tarp) funds (instead of going directly to the banks) would have gone to the banks INDIRECTLY. In other words paying down the debt of the consumer/ reducing their credit card balances. The banks would have received the money just the same and it would have helped the public as well.

I was planning to go down and talk with the protesters but , here in Montreal, Canada, the protesting crowds seem to have dissapeared.

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

I wonder if it's the weather? I am worried that once the weather gets into the negative twenties again, Minnesotans will just go home. I feel like that's what the banks are hoping will happen and then they'll say, "Ha you see? It didn't mean anything. They're not willing to camp in the cold so they don't really care." :o
omaxsteve
Banned

I may have mis-spoke. I hadnt heard any mention but right after my last post I came across an article in the local newspaper `
http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Pro ... story.html about the protestors. According to the article there is a fair number of they even have a live stream........

http://www.livestream.com/occupymontreal

I will try and get down there in teh next day or two.

regards,
Steve O.