Freemasonry/religious symbolism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
fbenario

Re: Freemasonry/religious symbolism

Unread post by fbenario »

Dcopymope wrote:Edit: Don't forget the European Unions Tower of Babel as well:

In the bottom-left of the picture on the right you can see the symbolic block-heads [aka dunces] responsible for the benighted EU.

And what the hell is that imagery in the VERY bottom-left? A mother with her new child, everyone so gurglingly happy at being a part of the EU? Absurd.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

fbenario wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:Edit: Don't forget the European Unions Tower of Babel as well:

In the bottom-left of the picture on the right you can see the symbolic block-heads [aka dunces] responsible for the benighted EU.

And what the hell is that imagery in the VERY bottom-left? A mother with her new child, everyone so gurglingly happy at being a part of the EU? Absurd.
Ha, thanks for pointing out the shape of the characters heads in the EU poster. It reminds me of the square academic caps you get when you graduate from school. Your mind has been squared, meaning you've been indoctrinated and are now stupid enough to work in the system, participating in the formation of Satan's kingdom. Instead of separate nations, unions, or blocks, the world will be hammered into a single block, which is what the block-head with the hammer in the EU poster is doing.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

It's interesting to me that the only one that is not the blockhead is the baby. I still think that this symbolization is put out there to instill fear into those looking for it. A psy-op of a different sort.
Dcopymope
Banned

Libero wrote:It's interesting to me that the only one that is not the blockhead is the baby. I still think that this symbolization is put out there to instill fear into those looking for it. A psy-op of a different sort.
The baby hasn't gone through any indoctrination yet. Its mind is still functioning and growing as originally intended.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Dcopymope wrote:
Libero wrote:It's interesting to me that the only one that is not the blockhead is the baby. I still think that this symbolization is put out there to instill fear into those looking for it. A psy-op of a different sort.
The baby hasn't gone through any indoctrination yet. Its mind is still functioning and growing as originally intended.
So, it's a good thing then that the baby hasn't recognized that the 2nd illustration is that mocking the illustration of the tower of Babel? I guess what I am saying is that this is a good thing for those searching for the symbolism, if that make sense?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Don't know if this has been noted/mentioned before on the forum...

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2012

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2012 is to be awarded to the European Union (EU). The union and its forerunners have for over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/ ... press.html

I am speechless - and utterly nauseated. Who's next in line to collect a Nobel Peace Prize ? NATO? :puke:
Dcopymope
Banned

simonshack wrote:*

Don't know if this has been noted/mentioned before on the forum...

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2012

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2012 is to be awarded to the European Union (EU). The union and its forerunners have for over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/ ... press.html

I am speechless - and utterly nauseated. Who's next in line to collect a Nobel Peace Prize ? NATO? :puke:
We have to understand that their definition of peace is different from ours. Peace to them is absence of all opposition to their rule, an enforced kind of peace. Its why some of these cockroaches call this "war on terror" a humanitarian war, if they even still call it a "war on terror", it really should be called a war of terror. I for one, will not accept the Devils version of "peace".
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Dcopymope wrote:We have to understand that their definition of peace is different from ours. Peace to them is absence of all opposition to their rule, an enforced kind of peace. Its why some of these cockroaches call this "war on terror" a humanitarian war, if they even still call it a "war on terror", it really should be called a war of terror. I for one, will not accept the Devils version of "peace".
Yep, I noticed immediately after Obama was elected that the justification for the wars shifted instantly, from the Bush/Cheney crap of 'protect America and extend freedom to the world', straight into Hilary crap of 'humanitarian intervention' (used by husband Bill against Serbia in the 90s) justification, and the neocon driving-force went straight from Cheney to Hilary, emasculating the Bill of Rights along the way for us most affected by it here.
Dcopymope
Banned

fbenario wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:We have to understand that their definition of peace is different from ours. Peace to them is absence of all opposition to their rule, an enforced kind of peace. Its why some of these cockroaches call this "war on terror" a humanitarian war, if they even still call it a "war on terror", it really should be called a war of terror. I for one, will not accept the Devils version of "peace".
Yep, I noticed immediately after Obama was elected that the justification for the wars shifted instantly, from the Bush/Cheney crap of 'protect America and extend freedom to the world', straight into Hilary crap of 'humanitarian intervention' (used by husband Bill against Serbia in the 90s) justification, and the neocon driving-force went straight from Cheney to Hilary, emasculating the Bill of Rights along the way for us most affected by it here.
Exactly, and quite frankly, I'm not even sure the Bill of Rights exists anymore, if it ever did exist beyond a piece of paper to begin with. I don't see it in action, just more totalitarianism. You wouldn't believe the amount of stories I hear from people about how they are treated by these cockroaches we call border patrol and the people that work at the Ambassador Bridge alone, they are absolute assholes. They would make perfect thugs for Hitler. These thugs are popping up everywhere, not just at the airports. If these paranoid nut bags find one thing about you suspicious or out of place, they'll send you through all kinds of hell. You'll be stripped naked, your belongings will be snatched away and your car will be searched up and down, or worse. We never heard people getting stripped naked even just ten years ago, much less during the cold war era where they had everybody hiding under desks paranoid about communists and nukes.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Here is a site that appears to add additional possible insight to this topic regarding the new One World Trade Center building (contains some prior posted info.)
Eight is the number of regeneration, renewal, rebirth and transition. One World Trade center will be 1776 feet tall.....1776= 888+888. The top 52 floors meet the bottom 52 floors at an octagon.
(As above, so below)
ANTI-PRISM E Pluribus Unum is Latin for "Out of Many, One" and is a phrase on the Seal of the United States

(Another possible allusion to Dante's Divine Comedy? -- see The Nuke Hoax, http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... y#p2389355 )
...the twin "tri" dents...also Symbolize the number "33" standing next to each other....COMPLETION and TRANSFORMATION.

http://hillaryraimo.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... enter.html

I also came across this site and found the info quite interesting relating to its symbolism.
Sirius one of the only Animals to die in service on 9-11 and the Rainbow Bridge to OZ
Note K-9 = 9/11. K is the 11th letter of the AlephBet, Sirius was BADGE NUMBER 17! He also Graduated from police doggie school right smack in the middle of the Dog Dayz of Sirius the Star. According to the Esoteric Astrology of Alice Bailey Sirius also resonates the numbers 14 and 17. We can also note that "THE STAR" Tarot card # 17 appears to Depict Isis/Sirius Flooding the Nile river, also denoting the Dawned Age of Aquarius. The Mystery Schools of the Western traditions do say that "The Star" Major Tarot card, see Roman Numeral 17 , this IS the Sirius Star. Quite snug.

Now look at the STARS right above SIRIUS' the Dogs Head. A Comment below also noticed the Artist who painted this was named Susan STONEBRAKER StoneBreakers are also Freemasons, well get to them later.

Yes that constellation located above the Crown of SIRIUS is the CONSTELLATION CANIS MAJOR THE DOG CONSTELLATION! featuring the brightest Star in the Night Sky, SIRIUS! Featured right next to the Pillarmids.

Interestingly Jake Kotze has pointed out that the Twin Towers also reflect the Masonic/Kabbalistic Two Pillars Jachim and Boaz, as seen above, The Two Pillars as well as the 5 Pointed Blazing Star of Sirius are major Icons in Freemasonic Symbolism. The Pillars and the Blazing Star of Sirius can be seen in the image together above, so before the Twin Towers and Sirius the Dog were together at all Secret Societies have been worshipping these images next to eachother for Ages. The Pentagon was also attacked on 9-11 and the Pentagon is a Masonic Star symbolizing Sirius the Dog Star.
Another interesting bit is that soon after the death of the Sirius 9-11 Martyr Memorial another Dog was Named Sirius in memory of the original, hes now a Seeing Eye Dog, He actually Graduated from the Seeing Eye Doggie Academy in MorrisTown Weird New Jersey, a UFO and other weirdness Hotspot according to the Secret de Soleil .
Seeing Eyes, Sirius, and Twin Pillars very common in Freemasonic art like this.
The Two Pillars of Freemasonry and the Stairway to Sirius -the Blazing Star of the Masonic tradition. American Southerner, 33rd Degree Mason and founder of Scottish Rite Masonry Albert Pike says this about Sirius and the Blazing Star.

"The Ancient Astronomers saw all the great Symbols of Masonry in the Stars. Sirius glitters in our lodges as the Blazing Star." - Albert Pike 33° (Morals and Dogma, page 486)
"The sun and moon ... represent the two grand principles ... the male and the female ... both shed their light upon their offspring, the blazing star, or Horus." Albert Pike 33 (Morals & Dogma, pp. 13-14)

http://liveinchapelperilous.blogspot.co ... -9-11.html
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's interesting stuff in the sense that it explores the religion that refuses to call itself a religion.

In my very cursory peeks into Aleister Crowley stuff, I would guess that you could summarize the Gnostic/Masonic/whatever philosophy by saying it is a religious belief in the power of mind-distracting symbols and hypnosis in overpowering the heart's connection to universal spiritual truths of love in favor of the idea of constructing technological gadgets for the purposes of boosting ego.

It's not religious because unlike religions which value love and truth and optimistic models of existence, it keeps us firmly entrenched in cold material calculations and says these materialist calculations are an important (if not the only) purpose of spirit and that the calculations and experiences are detached from material existence in an important way, even as they function to manipulate it.

It is religious in the sense that it discusses spirit, but it is by virtue of its mythology (it often calls allegory) a kind of worship of the state of detachment and observation and its potential for optimistic existence in the denial of familiar human experiences. Hence, I think all their rituals to conquer collectivism, sisterly love or brotherly love, sympathy, group evolution or whatever you want to call altruistic models of living with one another in this world are a kind of longing for change, and a long-term scientific study from a particular perspective of hoping the change is for the best. However, negative groups within this philosophy exploit and use the passiveness with which this cult treats its most psychopathic members to nurture and harness the most psychopathic of our species. It is a breeding ground for psychopathy and a place for the psychopaths to hide.

It also seems to be an attempt to forever value potential and future, to attempt transformative (even "transhumanist") goals, whereas many religions are about questioning what are we now, at this very moment. Many religions which value the "now" have philosophies built into their dogma which devalue and attack perspectives looking with detachment at the "now", and they emphasize the idea that we shouldn't hold on to the past and we shouldn't live too much in the future (or worry about the future).

It really all depends on where your own values lie (or lie) as to whether all of these symbols and rituals and so on are bad or good. The particular mythologies which work for all lives are as varied as the human experience is varied. Why do we crave/need/want/have a religion at all, whether it claims to be a religion or denies being one? Perhaps that too, is a "spiritual" decision.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

hoipolloi wrote:It really all depends on where your own values lie (or lie) as to whether all of these symbols and rituals and so on are bad or good. The particular mythologies which work for all lives are as varied as the human experience is varied. Why do we crave/need/want/have a religion at all, whether it claims to be a religion or denies being one? Perhaps that too, is a "spiritual" decision.
I think the best way of determining what Freemasonry is about is by looking at the reasons why people would join in the first place.
It's all about wanting to make connections (net working) I've an uncle who joined the Masons,I also know the Father of a friend who joined. Both owe their careers (which made them wealthy) to contacts made within Masonry.

Basically it's an organisation for those who feel they can't stand on their own 2 feet.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Oh, and topically:

Russian Flag
russia_flag_with_eagle.gif
russia_flag_with_eagle.gif (15.3 KiB) Viewed 18329 times
Two-Headed Eagle
vitruvian_X894_(2).JPG
vitruvian_X894_(2).JPG (65.22 KiB) Viewed 18329 times
I guess we could play with these forever, but the appropriation of symbols of power is to be expected. It doesn't necessarily imply a shared philosophy. It does mind-control folks easier though if you are a power broker trying to convince people of a connection to inflate your appeared might.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious
Just browsing the 'net regarding Freud and Jung and came across the above.
I'm posting mainly because of this shape's association with the Twin Towers and Dealey Plaza, Dallas.
Interesting how this is the 'unofficial' psychoanalysis symbol and its connotation with 'manipulation' of the mind.