London 2012 Olympics

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: London 2012 Olympics

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Rudy Algera wrote:Business partner of Larry Silverstein, Frank Lowy, involved in London Olympic Stadium:
http://govtslaves.info/larry-silverstei ... -olympics/

So... can we expect a dramatic event comparable to nine eleven in London soon?
We've really had many 9/11's since 2001. The reason why the first one in 2001 is such a big event to many is because it was such a shock. It was an "attack" on the scale of Pearl Harbor. Like the Pearl Harbor attacks, it introduced a new boogeyman for everybody to be scared of. A boogeyman that everyone was conditioned to see as such for decades prior by Hollywood. After that the public became so captured by the constant reinforcement propaganda that all the 9/11's after it, "failed" & "successful", has been accepted as apart of everyday life. What is certain to be different about this false flag at or around the Olympics, assuming there is one in the works at all, is that it will usher in the next phase of the overall agenda, since this is clearly a very special year for the power elite, looking at the decades long propaganda about 2012. Like the first 9/11, many will be shocked by this event as well.
Dcopymope
Banned

Al-Qaeda plotting cyanide attack at Games:
Extremists on a website with links to the terror group have posted detailed instructions on how to cause carnage at this summer’s Games.

The chilling online plot was uncovered as two convicted al-Qaeda terrorists were released early from jail and put back on the streets ahead of the Olympics.
London's Olympic security under renewed scrutiny:
Britain's Olympic security plans fell under fresh scrutiny Sunday, with a newspaper reporting that several people on a terror watch list have been waved through airport border controls without being flagged and officials trying to calm the uproar over a security contractor's failure to provide its promised number of staff.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

One of the special Olympics songs is Survival by Muse. Even though Muse has other songs, such as MK Ultra, that make them appear antiestablishment, etc., blah blah blah, their choice by TPTB for such a public Olympics role tells us they were all along a controlled limited-hangout psyop band. Boy have they won a lot of awards along the way, so much critical respect. Ha!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68mw8AE9l_g

Some songs by Muse make them appear at first glance to be teaching folks to think for themselves and to disbelieve the government. All lyrics from azlyrics.com.
"Uprising"

Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR, transmissions will resume
They'll try to, push drugs that keep us all dumbed down
And hope that, we will never see the truth around
(So come on)

Another promise, another seed
Another, packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed
And all the, green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
So come on

Interchanging mind control
Come let the, revolution takes its toll
If you could, flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that, we should never be afraid to die
"Resistance"

Is our secret safe tonight
And are we out of sight
Or will our world come tumbling down?
Will they find our hiding place
Is this our last embrace
Or will the walls start caving in?
"Mk Ultra"

The wavelength gently grows
Coercive notions re-evolve
A universe is trapped inside a tear
It resonates the core
Creates unnatural laws
Replaces love and happiness with fear

Oooo

How much deception can you take
How many lies will you create
How much longer until you break
Your mind's about to fall

And they're breaking through
They're breaking through
They're breaking through
We are losing control

They're breaking through
They're breaking through
They're breaking through
Now we're falling
We are losing control

Invisible to all
The mind becomes a wall
All of history deleted with one stroke
From the Wiki on Muse.
Black Holes and Revelations earned the band a Mercury Prize nomination and a third place finish in the NME Albums of the Year list for 2006.[6] Muse have also won collection of music awards throughout their history, including five MTV Europe Music Awards, five Q Awards, eight NME Awards, two Brit Awards—winning "Best British Live Act" twice, an MTV Video Music Award, four Kerrang! Awards and an American Music Award. They were also nominated for three Grammy Awards,[7] of which they won Best Rock Album, for their fifth studio album The Resistance.[8] Muse have sold over 15 million albums worldwide.[9]
Possibly their biggest performances to date were two gigs at the newly rebuilt Wembley Stadium on 16 and 17 June 2007, which they opened using the piece "Montagues and Capulets". Both Wembley concerts were recorded for a DVD/CD titled HAARP, which was released on 17 March 2008[52] in the UK and 1 April 2008[53] in the US. It was named the 40th greatest live album of all time by NME.[4]
The Resistance album addresses themes related to the new world order and a worldwide revolution.

Books that have influenced Muse lyrical thematics include: Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell,[126] Brainwashing: The Science of Thought Control by Kathleen Taylor, Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins,[127] Hyperspace by Michio Kaku,[128] and The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin.[129] The band has also been influenced by 19th century political theorist Henry George.[130]
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

I'll bet my bottom dollar that they will stage another terrorist "attack", perhaps the toilet gang (Al Qaeda), just to remind
people that there are still some nasty boogeymen out to get their kids!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:
Rudy Algera wrote:Business partner of Larry Silverstein, Frank Lowy, involved in London Olympic Stadium:
http://govtslaves.info/larry-silverstei ... -olympics/

So... can we expect a dramatic event comparable to nine eleven in London soon?
What dramatic event? Nothing happened on nineeleven, 'cept some old piece of shit building got knocked down!

And besides you already had that Rudy! The Seven Seven Hoax! And while, Bush and Giuliani were on the premises too, so to speak!
I agree, Brian.

Here's how all the media hoopla, tension-building hype and hysteria strikes me — that that's exactly what it's meant to achieve.
i.e. To focus worldwide attention on the Olympic event for optimum effect: increase commercial revenue for all involved, maximise conspiracist hangouts and reinforce the "terrorist threat" reminder propaganda to justify the 'need' for and promote their "Herculean", super-tight "security" measures that will of course thwart any such attempts.

It seems to me there's far more to be gained by making a big show hoax of stopping a fake "attack" than by fabricating a "successful" one to embarrass England as the host of international athletes (no Munich reprise 'required' now either). Especially since this is the biggest financial & propaganda opportunity the corporate PIC get every 4 years. So the message is, "See how much you really need all this intrusive surveillance and security force to 'protect' you from the boogey men (we created) we are beating?"

I therefore suspect the most likely Olympics-related psyop scenario (if one is planned at all) would be some media created fairy tale about a lame "terrorist" attempt that was nipped in the bud and the bogus 'baddies' caught/eliminated to prove how wonderfully efficient British intelligence and security systems are now. :rolleyes:
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

I second these thoughts and hope to make sure the Olympics are not part of my life this summer. :D
lux

Unread post by lux »

Perhaps Big Ben will finally bite the dust:

Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:Perhaps Big Ben will finally bite the dust:

I don't see much sense in bombing the Big Ben, as no one will be in it. The false flag will most likely be more like the 7/7 bombings, only the main action will be in the London underground.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ It was a joke. The big guy in the picture is Gorgo, the British version of Godzilla. A sort of terrorist you might say.

But, in any case, empty buildings seem to be the preferred venue for false flags where I come from. Example: 9/11
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:I therefore suspect the most likely Olympics-related psyop scenario (if one is planned at all) would be some media created fairy tale about a lame "terrorist" attempt that was nipped in the bud and the bogus 'baddies' caught/eliminated to prove how wonderfully efficient British intelligence and security systems are now. :rolleyes:
It already happened, on July 6.
Al-Qaeda terror suspect caught at Olympic Park

A suspected terrorist who MI5 believe is a would-be suicide bomber was found repeatedly near the Olympic Games venue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -Park.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote: A suspected terrorist who MI5 believe is a would-be suicide bomber was found repeatedly near the Olympic Games venue.

Lol, Fbenario! :lol: I was wondering why it said "found repeatedly" - and read the full article. And found "the answer":

His presence in the banned zone was discovered because of an electronic tag which he must wear under the conditions of his order, which banned travelling on the route he took or being in the vicinity of the Games.

The tag uses GPS satellite technology to trace his exact movements, and revealed he had passed through the Olympic Park repeatedly.
What a smart apprentice terrorist ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey - I dig that GPS tag. I want one of those too ! :P
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:^ It was a joke. The big guy in the picture is Gorgo, the British version of Godzilla. A sort of terrorist you might say.

But, in any case, empty buildings seem to be the preferred venue for false flags where I come from. Example: 9/11
They can claim there were 3,000 odd deaths in the 9/11 attacks because all the targets were structures that was perceived to be packed with people, they of course can't claim the same for the Big Ben, which is why I doubt it will be used.
Dcopymope
Banned

fbenario wrote:
Maat wrote:I therefore suspect the most likely Olympics-related psyop scenario (if one is planned at all) would be some media created fairy tale about a lame "terrorist" attempt that was nipped in the bud and the bogus 'baddies' caught/eliminated to prove how wonderfully efficient British intelligence and security systems are now. :rolleyes:
It already happened, on July 6.
Al-Qaeda terror suspect caught at Olympic Park

A suspected terrorist who MI5 believe is a would-be suicide bomber was found repeatedly near the Olympic Games venue.

Well, I guess we can throw this scenario out the window since its been done already.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Dcopymope wrote:
They can claim there were 3,000 odd deaths in the 9/11 attacks because all the targets were structures that was perceived to be packed with people, they of course can't claim the same for the Big Ben, which is why I doubt it will be used.
I doubt it too, Like I said, it was a joke.

I doubt that much of anything will happen as regards the Olympics.
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
I doubt it too, Like I said, it was a joke.

I doubt that much of anything will happen as regards the Olympics.
Some have contemplated that they want our attention on the Olympics while they pull something else off somewhere else. If this is the case, then a provocation or incident occurring in the Persian Gulf is a possibility as well.