Poland- 767 Jet lands with no wheels

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
icarusinbound

Poland- 767 Jet lands with no wheels

Unread post by icarusinbound »

This story concerns me a lot. I never knew that Poland now has it's own 'Sully'. My unreality sensors were going off the scale when I watched this video. Note that this news story appears to have gone 'straight-to-video' for format, in that the news item itself is largely an overt reconstruction in the style of these interminable "Air-Crash Investigation" docudramas.

What the hell is going on here??? The multiple-angle shots, the casual footage taken inside the aircraft itself during the crash, the steadicam-style shots whilst running away from the aircraft, references to the Miracle on the Hudson, cellphone calls made to loved ones before cheating death, just everything about this news video gives me really-bad vibes.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbV58eY0MyM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... heels.html

I can't see any mention of this elsewhere on the forum, which in itself is odd. I have no recollection of it being covered in the MSM last year. This is gettingridiculous :( Please look at all the pictures on the Daily Mail site, to help preserve my sanity. Comments??

Edit: this was meant to have occurred back in Nov 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOT_Polish_Airlines_Flight_16 wrote:Shortly after the evacuation, a team from the Polish State Commission for Aircraft Accident Investigation arrived, and discovered that the C829 circuit breaker, which protects a number of systems including the alternate landing gear extension system was "popped". The C4248 breaker for the alternate landing gear remained closed. Once the aircraft had been lifted off the runway, the C829 circuit breaker was closed, and the landing gear was able to be extended, using the alternate system. This allowed the plane to be towed to the LOT maintenance hangar, for repairs and investigation.
What? They crash-landed it, slid it across the runway, watched it catch fire, sprayed it with foam....and then they hoisted it up (somehow), supplied external power sufficient to run-up the hydralics (unless the engines just needed to be hit with hammers for a few minutes), flipped the tripped electrical safety breakers so that the landing gear slid back down into place...then towed it away??? Seriously?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvXh5pnBKI
Just look at this post-crash footage. The aircraft hardly has a mark on it. Bearing in mind that the only braking effect that fnally slowed the aircraft down was the material friction between the tangent underside of the engines cowlings and the tarmac, why aren't they worn-down to a flat?? How the hell does this even begin to look realistic?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/1 ... crash.html
Michele Cohen knew something was wrong when her usually unflappable husband texted her while his plane was still in the air.

His message read: "We’re making an emergency landing. I love you. I thank God for you and the kids every day and I’m sorry I have to tell you this with a text."

"He would have never sent it unless he was afraid he had to," said Michele Cohen, of Livingston.

Her husband, boxing promoter Greg Cohen, was one of 231 passengers on a LOT airlines plane from Newark Liberty International Airport that landed on its belly Tuesday at the Warsaw, Poland, airport after a landing gear malfunction.
http://media.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impac ... 350f22.jpg

Look at the massive white rectangle pixel under the LOT fuselage markings...and the other colour edging
http://www.fotoforensics.com/analysis.p ... 433.105586
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/ ... 64x461.jpg

And an interesting variation on that picture...don't these baggage carts move so fast, somtimes?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/poli ... 58329.html
lux

Re: Poland- 767 Jet lands with no wheels

Unread post by lux »

Poland's largest river, the Vistula, runs right through Warsaw and is about 5-6 miles from the airport.

But, I'm sure Polish concrete runways are much softer than water. :rolleyes:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Did I see more National Hockey League gear? Does every mishap feature them? Kid at 4:31 has what I take to be a NY Rangers Jersey.

They seem to be icing the puck!
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

I've never gotten reception on my cell phone when I am on a plane and still in the air. Maybe Greg Cohen got lucky like all those vicsims did on 9/11.
icarusinbound wrote:
Michele Cohen knew something was wrong when her usually unflappable husband texted her while his plane was still in the air.

His message read: "We’re making an emergency landing. I love you. I thank God for you and the kids every day and I’m sorry I have to tell you this with a text."

"He would have never sent it unless he was afraid he had to," said Michele Cohen, of Livingston.
icarusinbound

TrutherInTX wrote:I've never gotten reception on my cell phone when I am on a plane and still in the air. Maybe Greg Cohen got lucky like all those vicsims did on 9/11.
icarusinbound wrote:

How convenient, with it's instantly-functional international roaming, and no-hassle frequency band selection, despite being on a US-to-Middle Europe flight. And in breach of the seatbelt warning light/ announced prohibition against the use of personal electronic kit during takeoff/landing/crisis- how irresponsible.

Perhaps it was a similar type of advanced technology that allows the user to assume the crash position, head between knees, yet still be able to use their cameraphone in some clever remote-view-via-the-arm manner?

If it's a choice between getting a broken neck, being burnt alive whilst passively queuing to get off, or caught in a potental fireball on the runway, who worries about that? Taking lots of edgy 'Blair Witch' camera footage wins every time. Even when you slide down that pesky inflatable escape chute, you know, the kind you've never been on before, you've still got to hold that camera hard up to your face- no need to stablise that descent, you're clearly a pro. Keep those cameras rolling boys...and, 'Action'!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I remember this landing from around 18 months ago , with heroic cpt. Wrona ( crow ) that made this stunt possible . I didn't bother to put this in a thread because IMHO it was just irrelevant .

This thing was most probably a psyop , prepared maybe to speed up the new Dreamliner deal . Who knows ..

As it is usually the case with these bullshit stories one of my acquintances knew someone who knew someone who was on board of this plane :)
icarusinbound

bostonterrierowner wrote:I remember this landing from around 18 months ago , with heroic cpt. Wrona ( crow ) that made this stunt possible . I didn't bother to put this in a thread because IMHO it was just irrelevant .

This thing was most probably a psyop , prepared maybe to speed up the new Dreamliner deal . Who knows ..
But as is often the case, it seems to have too many unrealistic aspects for it to be intended as being taken seriously. And is it all real-world filming (despite the perfect framing/tracking), or is it a combo of real, plus direct pixel creations? The cuts between scenes within the news item are Hollywood B-movie classics.
Real flightpath? Or mouse-doodle madness? I especially like the right-angled turns.

Mesh in the way of the lens, adding realism.

And it only starts to brake/slow-down as it abrades down the runway, a gigantic match-head being striked along a tinderbox tarmac lubricated by avgas. But once it stops, it gives off some flameless white smoke like starting a barbecue. The passengers are so scared, they sit and clap.

Note the background horizon as visible over the port wing in the first of these two stationary shots (taken at 3m02sec /3m05sec from the 'news movie'). The aircraft has stopped moving. Ragged, possible vegetation, no buildings

Compare with the horizon that's meant to be visible from the port side in overhead long-shot...smooth, no vegetation, buildings visible.

bostonterrierowner wrote:As it is usually the case with these bullshit stories one of my acquintances knew someone who knew someone who was on board of this plane :)
But of course!
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

I have taken two flights recently, one from Detroit to Los Angeles (with a stop-over in Vegas), and then another from Toronto to Heathrow. Am I the only one who cannot get my phone to work? I could get Wifi on the Air Canada flight, but could only make iMessages texts over Wifi to other iMessage users. My Blackberry was useless, but could not send/receive any SMS messages. Damn cell towers and GSM coverage. How come it just seems to easy for everyone else, especially "victims", "vicsims" and other notables?
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Curious that the entire plane is a giant blue on white stripe. And there's also this one: