Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Post Reply
warriorhun
Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: Israel

Unread post by warriorhun » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Dear nonhocapito,

you say:
With Al-Quaeda, I don't doubt your Mistaravim connection but I don't necessarily believe such an organization even as a facade exists or recruits anyone. They don't even do any terrorist attacks or anything of the sort. They only exist in the media.
I do agree that 90% of "Al Qaeda" is an outright Media fakery, the "Al Qaeda" terror attacks included.
But I disagree about your notion about "Al Qaeda" not existing as a facade and about not recruiting. Here comes my reasoning. You decide if it makes sense or not.

After 9/11, the Americans established Homeland Security, and a 1000 other secret intelligence services to fight the War on Terror and to counter the so-called Muslim jihadist threat. In a wild guess, I would say a few hundred thousand American officers/agents, lots of them joining from honest patriotic reasons after 9/11 IMO, are working on this field now. Maybe more, maybe less, but the point is: you can not tell these thousands that all is fake, and they should just relax behind their desks and shut up. You have to give them work, but you can not let them catch israelis because then the penny drops: they have to catch Arabs, engaged in convincingly terrorist-looking activities. How would you do it?

First and foremost, you control their knowledge and their activities. In this article http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... ng&scale=0 I read:
According to Seymour Hersh of The New Yorker, a few days after 9/11 members of the elite Israeli counterterrorism unit Sayeret Matkal arrive in the US and begin training with US Special Forces in a secret location.
And I distinctly remember reading a few other such articles back in the day, that Sayeret Metkal (Mistaravim!!!) advisors are helping the Americans the planning and execution of the War on Terror. For me that reads the israelis have official and un-official connections with the Americans who are in the first line of the War on Terror, have firsthand knowledge and information about American plans and actions and the people. So they can steer them in the "right" direction, and safeguard their own comrades who are doing all sorts of mischiefs.

Sometimes there has to be succesful terror attacks, with actual bombs and dead victims. These are done by the Mistaravim, with the highest security clearence.
Some terror attacks has to be simply Media fakery. These are both for the Western and the Muslim TV-viewer audience, to gain credibility for "Al Qaeda" in the eyes of both.
And some terror attacks must be prevented, terrorists must be killed, or captured for torture and Guantanamo, by the American intel services. These must be Arabs. These Arabs are the poor fuckers who believed the TV that "Al Qaeda" is a true jihadist organisation, and got fucked over by the Mossad "Al Qaeda" recruiters, who present them to the US intel services with a sales pitch like: "we just got some info from an un-named source, that Ahmed and Said are "Al Qaeda" and planning a WMD-attack on the NYC underground" or some shit like that. So, Ahmed gets shot, Said gets captured and confesses being "Al Qaeda" and planning the attack, and the Americans see that "Al Qaeda" is Arabs with an attitude, doing terror stuff, and the show just goes on and on...

So, all in all, I would call "Al Qaeda" a complex MindWar project (sounds cool, innit? :) ). It is psy-warfare/disinfo, Media fakery/perception management, pseudo-terrorism/false flag terror, all in one package. It involves American intel services like CIA, israeli Mossad and Mistaravim, a few fucked-over Arabs, and the whole Media machine lock and stock and barrel. But you are very right in saying "Al Qaeda" not being an organisation: "Al Qaeda" is NOT an organisation: 'Al Qaeda" is a complex PROJECT. IMO, of course.
What do you think?

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2239
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Israel

Unread post by fbenario » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

warriorhun wrote:So, all in all, I would call "Al Qaeda" a complex MindWar project (sounds cool, innit? :) ). It is psy-warfare/disinfo, Media fakery/perception management, pseudo-terrorism/false flag terror, all in one package. It involves American intel services like CIA, israeli Mossad and Mistaravim, a few fucked-over Arabs, and the whole Media machine lock and stock and barrel.
VERY well done. I agree with your whole analysis, especially this last paragraph.

Right on.

nonhocapito
Member
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Israel

Unread post by nonhocapito » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 pm

warriorhun wrote:I do agree that 90% of "Al Qaeda" is an outright Media fakery, the "Al Qaeda" terror attacks included.
But I disagree about your notion about "Al Qaeda" not existing as a facade and about not recruiting.
(...)
I would say a few hundred thousand American officers/agents, lots of them joining from honest patriotic reasons after 9/11 IMO, are working on this field now. Maybe more, maybe less, but the point is: you can not tell these thousands that all is fake, and they should just relax behind their desks and shut up. You have to give them work, but you can not let them catch israelis because then the penny drops: they have to catch Arabs, engaged in convincingly terrorist-looking activities.
(...)
Sometimes there has to be succesful terror attacks, with actual bombs and dead victims. These are done by the Mistaravim, with the highest security clearence.
Well of course what you write is very logic. However, I wish you could point to me a single terrorist attack signed by "al Qaeda" that you can absolutely vouch to be real.

There isn't any.

It is possible that some of the bombs exploded in marketplaces in the middle-east were real (although we cannot even be sure about them) , but I find difficult to believe that muslims reacted to those kinds of attacks with sympathy for "al Qaeda". It is more probable they felt like joining the fight because of the attacks against the west. But of those, I don't think any was ever perpetrated --except in the fantasy world of the TV.

Besides, if these hundreds of goodwilling americans were really admitted to investigate "al Qaeda", I think they would pretty soon figure out that the terrorist attacks are fake, no matter what tasks were assigned to them. I mean, c'mon. We figured it out, no?

I might be wrong, but I don't think there are real investigators investigating anything. I think the days when real terrorism was necessary are long gone -- for the needs of our age, a phantom organization, a "project" like you rightfully said, is the best for so many reasons. A phantom organization, ça va sans dire, requires phantom investigators.

warriorhun
Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: Israel

Unread post by warriorhun » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Dear nonhocapito,

You have very, very valid points here.
Some depends on the levels of the israeli-American co-operation on the "Al Qaeda"-farce. Is it full on all levels, or goes on need-to-know basis from the top down, the lower levels believing in the cause, just like the average American TV-viewers? I dunno. Either, or.
What I'd like you to consider is this:
The "Al Qaeda" farce and the War on Terror is not a simple soap opera to entertain the TV-viewers. The final aim of the whole project is, bluntly speaking, is to kill Arabs/Muslims.

That is why I think that "Al Qaeda" attacks in the Middle East with Arab victims can very well be real, and those must be committed by Mistaravim IMO. That is why I think that young Muslims are duped to join up to get fucked over and killed/tortured.
As I said, the target audience is not only the Western TV-viewers, but the Muslim TV-viewers, too. But I have to admit, as a white European I am not familiar with the Muslim psyche and culture, so I can only guess at the possible goals regarding the Muslim MSM viewers. What I heard for example, that in Pakistan, "Bin Laden" is generally viewed as a traitor to Islam, serving the American and israeli interests.
Also I think very possible that some "Al Qaeda" pseudo-terrorist cells in Pakistan are not israelis/Jews, but Indians/Hindus, because of the different ethnicity requirements of the region. India co-operates very closely with Israel these days, in counter-terrorism, too. Sayeret Matkal is training different indian security forces, one random article I found http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=5354 says:
According to the Press Trust of India (PTI) – Seven Indian states (Maharashtra, West Bengal, Bihar, Orrisa, Andhra Pradesh, Chatisgarth and Jharkhand) have selected 30 senior officers for a special task force to deal with current Moist groups fighting against New Delhi. These police officers will go through a 30-day training at Ghatsila (Jharkhand). The instructors include Israeli experts (Mossad, Sayeret Matkal, Shin Bet, Yamam, etc.)on so-called ’counter-terrorism’.
Also India has the MARCOS, Maritime Commandos, who, according to this article http://night-crawler.sulekha.com/blog/p ... navy-s.htm
Some MARCOS personnel have been seconded to Army special forces units conducting CT operations in the area. They operate similar to the Israeli Mistaravim units by sporting beards and wearing the firan (Kashmiri suit), thus making them indistinguishable from the locals.
So, when "Bin Laden was killed", the Pakistani "Al Qaeda" revenge bombing may have been done by these guys.
The MARCOS were who, by the way:
were the first to storm the TAJ and OBEROI hotels during the recent Terror attacks on Mumbai
Meaning they very well fit even in the Media fakery big picture, too: were not the Mumbai attack videos nailed as suspicious in our forums? ;) (There was even a Jewish angle to the Mumbai attack, some Chabad Lubavich Rabbi and family was supposedly killed in the Mumbai Jewish Centre...)

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Israel

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

*

Sorry folks - not meaning to interrupt the very interesting discussion here - I just wished to place this tidbit somewhere on the forum and, being at a loss as to where, will just slam it here...

Anyways, I find this pretty darn fascinating (if not 'downright uplifting' :lol: )

'NASA' (meaning of - in Hebrew)
The Hebrew word of the week is nasa (“to lift up, take up, carry”), taken from the weekly Torah portion called Ki Tisa. Nasa appears in the imperfect 2ms (tisa, “you take”) in Exodus 30:12a of the Torah portion.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Glossa ... /nasa.html
and...
"(...) nasa which means "to lift, exalt, raise up etc." God had placed in each human being a desire to fly, be lifted, go up high, to nasa."
http://www.thejoshlink.com/article10.htm
"Over and out, Houston!"...*buzz...crackle *

MartinL
Banned
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 am
Contact:

Re: Israel

Unread post by MartinL » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am

Who fabricated the Iraq-WMD-"evidence" ?

From the book: The Power of Israel in The United States by James Petras

After years of UN inspections, and a comprehensive 15-month search by the Iraq Survey Group, following thousands of searches and interviews by close to ten thousand US military, intelligence and scientific inspectors, it has been definitively demonstrated, and at last admitted by President George W. Bush, that Iraq did not possess weapons of mass destruction (or even of useful national defense). This raised the key question: who in the Bush regime provided the fabricated evidence and for what purpose?

The initial response of the Bush apologists was to attribute the fabrications to "bureaucratic errors" and "communication failures" or as then Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz cynically claimed, to the need to "secure a consensus for the war policy". CIA Director Tenant became the selfconfessed scapegoat for the "mistakes". As the investigations progressed, however, testimony from a multiplicity of high level sources in the regime revealed that there were two channels of policy making and advisers, 1) the
formal structure made up of career professional military and civilians in the Pentagon and State Department, and 2) a parallel structure within the Pentagon made up of political appointees. From all available evidence it was the "unofficial" political advisers organized by Wolfowitz, Feith, and Rumsfeld in the Office of Special Plans (OSP) who were the source of the fabricated evidence, which was used to "justify" the invasion and occupation of Iraq. The OSP, which only existed briefly from September 2002 to June 2003, was headed by Abram Shulsky and included other neo-conservatives, who had virtually no professional knowledge or qualification in intelligence and militaryaffairs. Douglas Feith, then Undersecretary of Defense, and Paul Wolfowitz set up the OSP. Shulsky was an avid follower and protege of Richard Perle, the well-known militarist and long time supporter of military attacks on Arab
regimes in the Middle East.

According to the testimony of a Pentagon insider, Lieutenant Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski, who worked in the office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy, Near East and South Asia Division and Special Plans in the Pentagon,the "civil service and active duty military professionals were noticeably uninvolved in key areas" of interest to Feith, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld, namely Israel, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Lieutenant Colonel Kwiatkowski went on to specify that "in terms of Israel and Iraq all primary staff work was conducted by political appointees, in the case of Israel a desk officer appointee from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy and in the case of Iraq, Abe Shulsky." Equally important, the ex-Pentagon official addressed the existence of "crossagency
cliques". She described how the members of a variety of neoconservative and pro-Israel organizations (Project for a New American
Century, the Center for Security Policy, and the American Enterprise Institute), also held office in the Bush regime and only interacted among themselves across the various agencies. She pointed out that major decisions resulted
from "groupthink"—the uncritical acceptance of prevailing points of view and the uncritical acceptance of extremely narrow and isolated views. Kwiatkowski was forced to resign by her chief after she told him that "some folks (the cliques and networks) in the Pentagon may be sitting beside Hussein in the war crimes tribunal" for their destructive war and occupation policies.

What became very clear was that the OSP and its directors, Feith and Wolfowitz, were specifically responsible for the fabricated evidence of the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that justified the war on Iraq. The OSP and the other members of the networks that operated throughout key US agencies shared a rightwing pro-militarist ideology and were fanatically pro-Israel. Feith and Perle authored an infamous policy paper in 1996 for Likud Party extremist, Benjamin Netanyahu, entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm", which called for the destruction of Saddam Hussein and his replacement by a Hashemite monarch. The governments of Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Iran would then have to be overthrown or destabilized, the
paper asserted, in order for Israel to be secure in a kind of 'Greater US-Israel Co-Prosperity Sphere.' The finger clearly pointed to Zionist zealots who directed the OSP, like Abram Shulsky and Feith, as the source for the "phony intelligence" which led to the war that Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld were seeking. The manner in which the Zionist zealots organized and acted—as a clique of arrogant like-minded fanatics hostile to any contrary viewpoints from the professional intelligence, civilian, and military officials—indicated
that their loyalties and links were elsewhere, most evidently with the Sharon regime in Israel. As the Guardian's Julian Borger wrote on July 17,2003, the OSP "forged close ties to a parallel, ad hoc intelligence operation inside Ariel Sharon's office in Israel specifically to bypass Mossad and provide the Bush administration with more alarmist reports on Saddam's Iraq than Mossad was prepared to authorize." It is interesting to note that the influential rightwing Zionists in the Bush Administration actually provided "reports" on Iraq which were at variance with reports from the Israeli Mossad, which did not believe that Iraq represented any "threat" to the US or
Israel. Mossad's skepticism was shared by the CIA, now known to have advised the Bush administration on the non-existence
of WMD.

Full book: http://www.social-sciences-and-humaniti ... tates-.pdf
Shulsky favors a military intelligence model which can be used support policy as, in Shulsky's words, "truth is not the goal" of intelligence operations, but "victory".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Shulsky

MartinL
Banned
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 am
Contact:

Re: Israel

Unread post by MartinL » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 am

simonshack wrote:*'NASA' (meaning of - in Hebrew)
The Hebrew word of the week is nasa (“to lift up, take up, carry”), taken from the weekly Torah portion called Ki Tisa. Nasa appears in the imperfect 2ms (tisa, “you take”) in Exodus 30:12a of the Torah portion.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Glossa ... /nasa.html
and...
"(...) nasa which means "to lift, exalt, raise up etc." God had placed in each human being a desire to fly, be lifted, go up high, to nasa."
http://www.thejoshlink.com/article10.htm
NAZI!

....I mean, Nasi!

Nāśī’ (נָשִׂיא) is a Hebrew title meaning prince, in Biblical Hebrew, Prince (of the Sanhedrin) in Mishnaic Hebrew, or president, in Modern Hebrew. In Biblical times the title of nasi was given to the political ruler of Judea - eg. Lev 4:22; Ezek 44:2-18; Ezra 1:8 (comp. Yer. Hor. 3:2). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi

Guerrero
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am

Re: Israel

Unread post by Guerrero » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 am

WHO knew that NASA was a word in hebrew whose meaning suggests that the name NASA for the space program is very much derived from the Hebrew word :o . I sure as hell didn't. And that's also an interesting note about the hebrew word Nasi...implying NAZI. Daaaaaaaang. I gots to share this info with all my peeps. :ph34r:

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Israel

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am

Article by Brian Whitaker - The Guardian:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... cunderfire

"Memri, the "research institute" which specialises in translating portions of the Arabic media into English, has issued a video clip from a children's programme on Hamas TV in which it claims that a Palestinian girl talked of becoming a suicide bomber and annihilating the Jews.

Memri - described by New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman as "invaluable" - supplies translations free of charge to journalists, politicians and others, particularly in the US.

Though Memri claims to be "independent" and maintains that it does not "advocate causes or take sides", it is run by Yigal Carmon, a former colonel in Israeli military intelligence. Carmon's partner in setting up Memri was Meyrav Wurmser who in 1996 was one of the authors of the now-infamous "Clean Break" document which proposed reshaping Israel's "strategic environment" in the Middle East, starting with the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

In the Hamas video clip issued by Memri, a Mickey Mouse lookalike asks a young girl what she will do "for the sake of al-Aqsa". Apparently trying to prompt an answer, the mouse makes a rifle-firing gesture and says "I'll shoot".

The child says: "I'm going to draw a picture."

Memri's translation ignores this remark and instead quotes the child (wrongly) as saying: "I'll shoot."

Pressed further by the mouse - "What are we going to do?" - the girl replies in Arabic: "Bidna nqawim." The normal translation of this would be "We're going to [or want to] resist" but Memri's translation puts a more aggressive spin on it: "We want to fight."

The mouse continues: "What then?"

According to Memri, the child replies: "We will annihilate the Jews."

The sound quality on the clip is not very good, but I have listened to it several times (as have a number of native Arabic speakers) and we can hear no word that might correspond to "annihilate".

What the girl seems to say is: "Bitokhoona al-yahood" - "The Jews will shoot us" or "The Jews are shooting us."

This is followed by further prompting - "We are going to defend al-Aqsa with our souls and blood, or are we not?"

Again, the girl's reply is not very clear, but it's either: "I'll become a martyr" or "We'll become martyrs."

In the context of the conversation, and in line with normal Arab-Islamic usage, martyrdom could simply mean being killed by the Israelis' shooting. However, Memri's translation of the sentence - "I will commit martyrdom" turns it into a deliberate act on the girl's part, and Colonel Carmon has since claimed that it refers to suicide bombers.

The overall effect of this is to change a conversation about resistance and sacrifice into a picture of unprovoked and seemingly motiveless aggression on the part of the Palestinians. But why hype the content in this way? Hamas's use of children's TV for propaganda purposes is clearly despicable, as the BBC, the Guardian and others have noted, without any need to exaggerate its content.

Among those misled by Memri's "translation" was Glenn Beck of CNN, who had planned to run it on his radio programme, until his producer told him to stop. Beck informed listeners this was because CNN's Arabic department had found "massive problems" with it.

Instead of broadcasting the tape, Beck then invited Carmon on to the programme and gave him a platform to denounce CNN's Arabic department, and in particular to accuse one of its staff, Octavia Nasr, of being ignorant about the language.

Carmon related a phone conversation he had had with Ms Nasr:

She said the sentence where it says [in Memri's translation] "We are going to ... we will annihilate the Jews", she said: "Well, our translators hear something else. They hear 'The Jews are shooting at us'."

I said to her: "You know, Octavia, the order of the words as you put it is upside down. You can't even get the order of the words right. Even someone who doesn't know Arabic would listen to the tape and would hear the word 'Jews' is at the end, and also it means it is something to be done to the Jews, not by the Jews."

And she insisted, no the word is in the beginning. I said: "Octavia, you just don't get it. It is at the end" ... She didn't know one from two, I mean.

Carmon's words succeeded in bamboozling Glenn "Israel shares my values" Beck, who told him: "This is amazing to me ... I appreciate all of your efforts. I appreciate what you do at Memri, it is important work."

It was indeed amazing, because in defending Memri's translation, Carmon took issue not only with CNN's Arabic department but also with all the Arabic grammar books. The word order in a typical Arabic sentence is not the same as in English: the verb comes first and so a sentence in Arabic which literally says "Are shooting at us the Jews" means "The Jews are shooting at us".

I have written about Memri's tweaking of translations before. One example was its manipulation of Osama bin Laden's speech on the eve of the last American presidential election (details here, at the end of the article). Another was an Egyptian newspaper's interview with the mufti of Jerusalem. Memri's translators changed the question: "How do you deal with the Jews who are besieging al-Aqsa and are scattered around it?" to "How do you feel about the Jews?" They then heavily edited the mufti's words to give an anti-semitic-sounding reply to the new question.

The curious thing about all this is that Memri's translations are usually accurate (though it is highly selective in what it chooses to translate and often removes things from their original context). When errors do occur, it's difficult to attribute them to incompetence or accidental lapses. As in the case of the children's TV programme, there appears to be a political motive.

The effect of this is to devalue everything Memri translates - good and bad alike. Responsible news organisations can't rely on anything it says without going back and checking its translations against the original Arabic."

Guerrero
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am

Re: Israel

Unread post by Guerrero » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:29 am

Thank you Ms. Gracist for posting this info. Memri is indeed dangerous Israeli driven propaganda. Dangerous because only those who know Arabic would know the BS/Deceptive/Manipulative translation they do of Arabic. This is the epitome of a media psy-op/fakery. These israeli media hounds know that the majority of the populations they will broadcast their crap propaganda to, are not at all knowledgeable in arabic...therefore they can pull these stunts. Then they have the Jewish/Israeli owned NYT to "vouch" for them in order to easily convince the "liberals" that Memri is legitimate. I seriously hate this crap. It is soooo dangerous and just another example of how lies get fed through the mainstream media!!!

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6926
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Israel

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am

Guerrero wrote:Thank you Ms. Gracist for posting this info. Memri is indeed dangerous Israeli driven propaganda. Dangerous because only those who know Arabic would know the BS/Deceptive/Manipulative translation they do of Arabic. This is the epitome of a media psy-op/fakery. These israeli media hounds know that the majority of the populations they will broadcast their crap propaganda to, are not at all knowledgeable in arabic...therefore they can pull these stunts. Then they have the Jewish/Israeli owned NYT to "vouch" for them in order to easily convince the "liberals" that Memri is legitimate. I seriously hate this crap. It is soooo dangerous and just another example of how lies get fed through the mainstream media!!!
Indeed, Guerrero... (and thanks for linking that article, Gracist)

Here's a 'Fix' News article about the sickening stunt: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270457,00.html

Image

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Israel

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am

Guerrero wrote:Thank you Ms. Gracist for posting this info. Memri is indeed dangerous Israeli driven propaganda. Dangerous because only those who know Arabic would know the BS/Deceptive/Manipulative translation they do of Arabic. This is the epitome of a media psy-op/fakery. These israeli media hounds know that the majority of the populations they will broadcast their crap propaganda to, are not at all knowledgeable in arabic...therefore they can pull these stunts. Then they have the Jewish/Israeli owned NYT to "vouch" for them in order to easily convince the "liberals" that Memri is legitimate. I seriously hate this crap. It is soooo dangerous and just another example of how lies get fed through the mainstream media!!!
You're welcome! :)

BS like this is also possible because people don't speak Arabic and have an opinion that there really are terrorists just running around all over the place.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZheYqoKt ... LQSKBU95WI

(I'm not how to just embed the video so it can play and people don't have to go to YouTube.)

The Zionist propaganda is everywhere, and people around me wonder why I don't just love Sahsa Cohen and his idiotic movies.

Gracist
Banned
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Israel

Unread post by Gracist » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 pm

I had to also put this on here because the awesome Wag the Dog scene at the beginning is perfect for this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXLAhS5 ... re=related

pshea38
Banned
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Re: Israel

Unread post by pshea38 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 am

Gracist wrote:I had to also put this on here because the awesome Wag the Dog scene at the beginning is perfect for this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdXLAhS5 ... re=related
Just like that.
They truly take us for sheep, eh?

Also interesting is the rest of the clip. Borat is famous for representing the nation
of kazakstan as backward and destitute.
Use google images to discover one of the most beautiful and
sophisticated places on earth (complete with enormous All-seeing pyramid).

The next eden, maybe?

What is sold to us as good(truth), is most likely bad(lies).
What is sold as bad(lies), is most probably good(truth).
Living through the looking glass. :blink:

Guerrero
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 am

Re: Israel

Unread post by Guerrero » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:44 am

Gracist wrote:BS like this is also possible because people don't speak Arabic and have an opinion that there really are terrorists just running around all over the place.:
I was just ruminating with a friend the other day about how LANGUAGE has been used as a TOOL and/or WEAPON to opress people/kill their culture. Check Gaelic history in Ireland and Scotland. Check Native American languages in the U.S. Check Native Languages in Central and South America. Check Spanish in New Mexico - Just twenty years ago, you'd be punished (in elementary school on up) for speaking Spanish to your friends (even at recess - NOT ALLOWED) :( So it is truly sad how language poor the U.S. is in general and therefore people lack the awareness even that they could be bamboozled simply because they do not know the language. :blink: They, the majority in the U.S., will watch this crap propaganda put out by Memri and not even question it. That's so scary to me. <_<

A coworker the other day was talking about how the US is going to crap --- noting all of the bailouts given to wall street and how these crooks are all within the Obama administration, YET, turned around and said...I still like Obama though. It's like people can't accept that their entire govt, including the president, are crooked crooks and lying liars, out to ensure profit for the elite and war on the poor. :blink:

Post Reply