Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
brianv

Re: Influences of Israel and Zionism

Unread post by brianv »

Here come the jews again... and it was nice of you to slip this in
And yes - I know several people who lost friends and also a good friend who lost a 20 year old cousin on the island.
Care to name names? Care to invite them here?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Sure Brianv, I will send them this link and ask if they can provide documentation to prove the existence of their lost friends and relatives.

Surely, you have understood by now how this is a vast international jewish-masonic conspiracy against mankind?

"Let them drown in their own blood" - comment on an israeli website after the attack on Norway.

This was caused by jewish zionist poison http://www.jpost.com/International/Arti ... ?id=230762

2 days before the attack, this appeared in the jewish magazine Frontpage:

The infamous Norwegian Vidkun Quisling, who assisted Nazi Germany as it conquered his own country, must be applauding in his grave.

During the Nazi occupation of Norway, nearly all Jews were either deported to death camps or fled to Sweden and beyond. Today, Norway is effectively under the occupation of anti-Semitic leftists and radical Muslims, and appears willing to help enable the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel.

For example, one of Norway’s leading intellectuals, Jostein Gaarder​, published an op-ed article in a major Norwegian daily newspaper in 2006 arguing against recognizing the state of Israel in its current form and claiming that Judaism is “an archaic national and warlike religion.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/20/the- ... of-norway/

"Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sure Brianv, I will send them this link and ask if they can provide documentation to prove the existence of their lost friends and relatives.
Thanks, Martin. Much obliged for your up-front admittance of "second hand knowledge".

Please have them post in the OSLO thread, rather than the ISRAEL thread.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MartinL wrote: And yes - I know several people who lost friends and also a good friend who lost a 20 year old cousin on the island.

(...)

Welcome back, Martin

I was starting to worry a little about your absence on the Oslo thread.

As Hoi rightly suggests, please get your grieving friends to post in the Oslo thread. Ask them to do so only if they wish to - do not exert undue pressure on them. We are in no particular hurry about this side of the Oslo psy-op.

However, as a longtime member of this forum, I trust you'll understand why I now ask you to urgently provide the name of your good friend's 20-year-old cousin. Any further delay in providing this name (which you must know, since you describe his cousin as a 'good friend' of yours) will obviously hurt your credibility in the eyes of all the good people reading this forum. As you do so, please explain also why you didn't provide this name straight away in your above post.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Hey Simon,

As I know this forum quite well, and know what kind of intense work is put down to decrypt and dissect all events and information that is provided I feel, as a friend of those mentioned, that I should leave the namedropping and extra information to those who (in cluesspeak "claim they") were directly affected by this.

Norway is in thought-police political correctness lockdown mood, I am doing my best here in Norway to counteract the ever increasing attacks on all that is good in my dear country, and the last thing I need is to be "outed" in the newspapers as an "insensitive unemphatic nationalist". Some people on this forum have an attitude that might be categorized by some as "rude and insensitive".

There is a subtle mediawar going on in Norway after 22/7 and it's directed against all those who speak out against the Norwegian oligarchy and their plans to destroy the Norwegian national state.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that several people have told me about lost friends/relatives. It puts me in the heat. So be it.

There is atm a consensus in Norway to keep quiet about politics until the 14th of August (media and government say so!), and those who criticize anything are terrorists and dangerous.

I have forwarded this link to those affected, and will leave it to them to answer and provide information if they feel comfortable doing so. If they don't show up just now, feel free to conclude I have been infiltrated for the purpose of misguiding me on this particular issue. I am sure this case will be solved with or without my immediate help in the vicsim research.

Greetings from
Martin
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Trolls have found from as far away as Australia - how come none of the victims families or friends have found us to bemoan our rudeness and insensitivity? No internet in Norway? Are you sure you aren't afraid of being outed as an anti-semite or some shit like that?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Dear brianv,

When did you first show up at this forum, and in what connection did you find it?

My days involve a lot of work.
I work hard to stop the ongoing zionist agitation being perpetrated by our controlled media from poisoning and ruining my country.
They want to start a civil war with this event, and they are working full-time trying to stigmatize free thinkers and brand us all as terrorists. With regards to your above post; In Norway we have a saying: "Den som fisen først oppdager, den er fisens rette fader"
Loosely translated: "Those who accuse others, are usually the guilty ones" Anti-semitism? What is that?

Semitism = favoritism towards Jews/semites.
Anti-Semitism = not being for favoritism towards Jews/semites.

What exactly are you accusing me of? You are the one using the aggressive tone and telling people to "fuck off". You act uncivilized and rude, most of the time. For me 22/7 is a great tragedy, because the Norwegian population have fallen into an even deeper sleep than before. At the same time our government and media are working full-time to implement their suppressive EU-tools (Indect, ADAPTS etc) against free speech. You seem to have no empathy towards my people. The whole of Norway was hit hard on 22/7.

Did this jam-packed knowledge-explosion of a thread hit a nerve with you? Have you recited the Kol Nidre oath within the last 12 months brianv? Let me ask you brianv; Are you a Jew? It's no problem if you are brianv, it would just be more honest if you informed the forum about it if you are one brianv.

"All personal vows we are likely to make, all personal oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our personal vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

If your answer to my question is "yes" all I ask is:
Someone call in a rabbi, so brianv can undo his Kol Nidre oath and start acting like a compassionate human being again.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"When did you first show up at this forum, and in what connection did you find it?"

brianv member #6 October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm - I was kind of "instrumental" in it's creation, if the others dont mind me saying so!

"Did this jam-packed knowledge-explosion of a thread hit a nerve with you? Have you recited the Kol Nidre oath within the last 12 months brianv? Let me ask you brianv; Are you a Jew? It's no problem if you are brianv, it would just be more honest if you informed the forum about it if you are one brianv."

Could you write my name once more please! Kinda reminds me of another troll I once knew!

You might as well be talking Ferengi with all that religious mumbo-jumbo!

"Raw nerve" indeed but not on my part!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

You are not answerig the question brianv, so I guess you stand guilty as charged.
Talmud is not religion, but jewish law. "Non-jews are animals, put on earth to serve the Jews" - Top israeli rabbi. So don't confuse the audience.
If there are any goyim/genitile/non-jewish readers of this forum, I advise to read this thread again and do additional research on your own.

Maybe this funny looking jew can inspire you to give up your ways and join the good forces
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q16 ... re=related

Jesus loves you brianv :wub: Embrace the guy and save your soul.

Pro-human salute from Norway!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

:wacko:

see a shrink!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

brianv wrote::wacko:

see a shrink!
Shrink, is that yiddish?
Only insane people pay another person to listen to his or her stories about suffering.
I have got chosen-people-suffering up to "here". So, no thanks. I will however share with you some words about "shrinkery" from the controversial author and thinker Eustace Mullins:
Intellectual Jews have created a new profession, one so characteristic of them that it is known everywhere as a Jewish profession. This is the profession of psychiatry, an outgrowth of the parasite’s obsession with the reproductive and excretory habits of the host. What is the basis of the “science” of psychiatry, as it has been formulated by its Jewish founder and patron saint, Sigmund Freud? The basis of psychiatry is the “anal complex”, the theory that an obsession with the anus is the principal influence in our emotional development. Many millions of words have been written on this subject, despite its distasteful connotations, and learned speeches about the anal compulsion are delivered by scholars before the worlds learned bodies of distinguished men.

When one contemplates the spectacle of a great hall, filled with well-dressed and well-educated men and women from many countries, who are listening intently, and occasionally applauding, a little Jew in a tuxedo who is delivering a learned dissertation upon the anal and excretory habits of mankind, we realize yet another aspect of the Jew. No matter what he does, the Jew is so fantastic that he becomes a comic figure.
source: http://marucha.files.wordpress.com/2010 ... al-jew.pdf
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

No it's irish ex-catholic now fuck off!
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

MartinL wrote:You are not answerig the question brianv, so I guess you stand guilty as charged.
Talmud is not religion, but jewish law. "Non-jews are animals, put on earth to serve the Jews" - Top israeli rabbi. So don't confuse the audience.
If there are any goyim/genitile/non-jewish readers of this forum, I advise to read this thread again and do additional research on your own.

Maybe this funny looking jew can inspire you to give up your ways and join the good forces
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q16 ... re=related

Jesus loves you brianv :wub: Embrace the guy and save your soul.

Pro-human salute from Norway!
EDIT: this is the video I am referencing in regard to the masonic hand gesture not the one in the quote above. Sorry about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDr6SjPM ... ntrinter=1

That's an interesting video. One thing stood out to me though. The journalist Gilad Atzmon shown at 3:51 in the video is doing what I recognize as a Masonic type gesture with his finger to his temple like that (correct me if I'm wrong.) That just stood out to me and raised a bit of a red flag. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

12 MASONIC SIGNALS IN THE MEDIA
We see them everyday in newspapers and magazines: pictures of men and women from
politics, economics and important institutions, which show mostly strange "hand
signals" .But few newspaper readers think about it, because these pictures do not say
anything to them; But they say to freemasons and other insiders very much. Who would let themselves be photographed time and times again in such a way? Already in the earliest youth children will be told, when one makes a photo with them, to take their fingers away from their face and to use no hand gestures. Thus why do politicians, economics and further personalities allow such photos of themselves to be made? Further ,which editor-in chief would picks the worst pictures out from the dozens of photos available, which upon careful observation, always show the same ugly gestures? But it has already its sense, because these hand signals, views and grasps are messages under "insiders". With these hand signals secret messages and instructions, are passed on mainly by signal photos in the press. In order that this code does not attract the attention of the average reader, the "insiders" use a whole set of harmlessly looking hand signals and gestures. Only those who understand this code, from newspapers and magazines will understand, what is really going on in politics, economics, culture and even in the sport.
Here are the 12 gestures of the freemasons, which are spread over the press:

1 pointing of the index finger in a photograph (the index near the eyes and near the mouth are distinct masonic signs. Pointing the index straight at the camera, is also a sign seen often in newwspapers.
2 the ubiquitous ok sign
3 the fist
4 making a pyramid with the forearms
5 the hand in play (holding an invisible ball with one or both hands) very common
6 the hand on the heart for no explained reason (like oath swearing etc)
7 masonic handshake (the thumb is seen turned downward and pressing the other person's knuckle)
8 eyes looking up for no explained reason (immitation of pictures of Jesus on the cross)
9 looking above the glasses in a picture
10 touching the glasses in a picture
11 hands on the nectie in a picture (distress signal)
12 hands on the neck (distress signal)

http://www.whale.to/b/12_masonic_signs.html

Image Image Image

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... gica21.htm
Last edited by Gracist on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andymathie

Unread post by andymathie »

http://www.finnmarken.no/lokale_nyheter ... 692043.ece

This is my daughter to my cousin. She was only 18 when somebody executed her on Utoya with a shot from close range right true her head... I have knowned her all of my life and now she is not among us here on earth anymore. I can confirmed that most of the victims this time is not a fraud. I know personal at least 10 victims that died in the attack in Oslo and Utoya. Its nothing like 911 where most of the victims where a fraud.

If somebody question this, either believe or don`t. I don`t care either way!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

andymathie wrote:http://www.finnmarken.no/lokale_nyheter ... 692043.ece

This is my daughter to my cousin. She was only 18 when somebody executed her on Utoya with a shot from close range right true her head... I have knowned her all of my life and now she is not among us here on earth anymore. I can confirmed that most of the victims this time is not a fraud. I know personal at least 10 victims that died in the attack in Oslo and Utoya. Its nothing like 911 where most of the victims where a fraud.

If somebody question this, either believe or don`t. I don`t care either way!

Its time to stop being nice and gentle : troll the fuck out !!!!!!