Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Accepting ADL award, Murdoch decries 'ongoing war against Jews'

Media magnate accuses Leftists of spurring anti-Semitism under the guise of legitimate criticism of Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/acc ... s-1.319145
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

U.S. troops would enforce peace under Army study

by Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times September 10, 2001

The SAMS paper attempts to predict events in the first year of a peace-enforcement operation, and sees possible dangers for U.S. troops from both sides.

It calls Israel's armed forces a "500-pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both Gaza and the West Bank. Known to disregard international law to accomplish mission. Very unlikely to fire on American forces. Fratricide a concern especially in air space management."

Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

On the Palestinian side, the paper describes their youth as "loose cannons; under no control, sometimes violent." The study lists five Arab terrorist groups that could target American troops for assassination and hostage-taking.

http://www.public-action.com/911/sams.html
WTF

Unread post by WTF »

WTF

Unread post by WTF »

The PROTOCOLS of the LEARNED ELDERS of ZION posted in the link above conclusively expose the New World order agenda!

Here some quotes that can obviously transfered to the 9/11 research:

Protocol no.12:

...I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER...

Protocol no. 15:

...BUT IF THERE SHOULD ARISE IN ITS MIDST A PLOT, THEN AT THE HEAD OF THAT PLOT WILL BE NO OTHER THAN ONE OF OUR MOST TRUSTED SERVANTS...

Alex Jones, Richard Gage, Steven Jones etc. exposed!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I've heard that document was modified to appear connected to Zionists, whatever its original origin. In any case, it certainly reads like an evil plot someone with too much power might hope to employ. As to whether that is proof of anything I have to say no. Creative types write about the nature of good and evil all the time.

Whoever wrote this knows the basic tactics of Machiavellian deception and wrote it out.

But knowing this is how insidiously safe deception can be, even when "exposed", wouldn't you assume "the Zionists wrote it all" message is just more of the same?
WTF

Unread post by WTF »

As I stated in the origin thread I opened up for this before it was moved here by Simon:
This is proven fake but I dont care because thats where we are at today!

Of course the most important question is who are the driving forces behind the NWO today.

Its certainly not "the Jews" and Im either not happy with the term "the zionists"
allthough its very close if you name it "the american zionist mafia" who is in control and pushing forward the agenda. (I would change this term anytime if someone can provide anything better.

The roots of all evil in the world are the few secret families that own the stocks of the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England -- call them Illuminati or whatever you want...
all the secret societies like skull and bones etc are puppets of them
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Time for all the good Jews to stand up and speak out against the racist Talmud?

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Source: http://jta.org/news/article/2010/10/18/ ... serve-jews
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

WTF @ Oct 22 2010, 06:00 AM wrote: I would change this term anytime if someone can provide anything better.

IMHO, it's a mishmash of perverted and deranged plonkers - so I just call it "The Nutwork" (hope George Orwell won't mind :P )
http://www.septemberclues.org
WTF

Unread post by WTF »

Of course it is!

But as we know, 9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg.
The real agenda behind this is led by the same small group that is in control ever since.
The families that were in control of the British Empire then took over the US - and their only power is the monopoly to create money.

In this context it is much more important to abolish the FED than to disclose 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Good point, WTF.

American Zionist mafia sounds pretty weighty to me. Definitely a better descriptor than "Israel did it" or "Bush did it".

Crime families. Hm, indeed. Yes, the "nutwork" is nice and catchy but perhaps a little too jovial. Of course if we knew exactly who it was it would have a name.

"Illuminati" sounds just as silly as "Nutwork" honestly.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 23 2010, 03:31 AM wrote: Good point, WTF.

American Zionist mafia sounds pretty weighty to me. Definitely a better descriptor than "Israel did it" or "Bush did it".

Crime families. Hm, indeed. Yes, the "nutwork" is nice and catchy but perhaps a little too jovial. Of course if we knew exactly who it was it would have a name.

"Illuminati" sounds just as silly as "Nutwork" honestly.
How about we just keep it simple and call it what new world order insider Carroll Quigley called it, "The Anglo-American Establishment", or "The International Anglophile-Network"?
hoi.polloi

haha yeah Anglo-American establishment. That works.

Maybe even just Anglo establishment in general, really!

This from an Amazon.com review of Quigley's book:

How much of Quigley's point of view was determined not by his academic studies but by something much closer to the heart - his identity as an Irish Catholic? From his office on the Georgetown campus he looked to the west and saw hordes of unwashed Methodists and Baptists, disgusting to his Roman Catholic sensibilities; Norman Rockwell America, but with Klan robes in its closet. Looking to his east he saw the hated Sassenach, hereditary enemy of the Irish, allied to an "Anglophile" and Protestant - mainly Episcopalian - eastern-seaboard American establishment that aped English manners and tastes. He could not stomach either group, and so he wrote this book.

What an interesting position. If this is truly his standpoint, it would explain the inner dynamic of the power elite as an awkward group indeed: on the one hand, the undeflatably racist Americans (which definitely chimes with my experience of Amerikkka) with plastic Colgate smiles who promote this whole idea of filthy brown people that have to be tamed/enslaved/destroyed/treated as animals; then it would imply the traditional enemies of the Arabs - which would be some Israel lobby we seem to be trying to discuss; and it would also include those horrid "Anglo-Saxon" invaders and oppressors.

Not being able to "stomach" any of these groups wouldn't exactly make him fit to be a social elite among them - no matter how much he praises the idea of some educated hybrid eventually coming to rule over everyone in a communist global governance. It would - bizarrely - make him very much like the average unwashed hoi polloi he thinks needs ruling! So does he see himself as part of this apparent elite?

I wonder if it ever occurred to him that the whole idea of such an unfair governance originated out of the very groups he professed to be "misleading" the concept? The concept might be flawed from the beginning and not just evidenced by the clearly arrogant and racist attitudes held by those seeing their personal role as a 'leader of humanity.'

Is anyone fit to rule more than a country or Nation of people - and a small one at that? And how few actually do so successfully without breaking a few eggs (read: people, cultures, etc.) barely gives credit to even that idea!

To me it seems one solution to this proposed paradoxical nightmare is the USA should just divide up into its constituent parts at times so we can dismantle the Fed and each state can more closely guard how their resources are used. Maybe that would prevent this "Anglophilic" mafia from raiding all the treasuries and getting away with such "global governance" nonsense that they are clearly too unequipped and too unevolved to actually accomplish to the utopian level they may imagine.

But that might expose the USA to divide-and-conquer by the non-American aspects of this gang. Oh, man, we're really in a pickle! I hope none of it is true. I fear a lot of it is.
WTF

Unread post by WTF »

GREAT! let us agree on "Anglo-American establishment"
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

WTF 4 Oct 23 2010, 08:27 AM wrote: GREAT! let us agree on "Anglo-American establishment"
Well I for once will certainly not agree on that.

I try not to get too involved in this discussions on who the perpetrators are because all things considered, "who is behind it" is really all speculation.
But I see a certain haste to close the discussion in order to leave "Israel" out of the picture, and every time I ask myself why.

I will throw this to you and your "anglo-american establishment".

What the military-industrial complex needs when it is about to wage a new useless war?
It needs money. It will not use its own stashed cash, so it needs to drive nations into debt to afford for big, scenic, profitable wars.

Now, where the money come from? The money come from banks.
Banks decide whether they want to loan money for wars or not (the money do not come "from China", because China would never loan money for wars. China comes in the picture later, when all the money is spent and the U.S. are broke. China also complained about the U.S. "spending too much". What do you think they were referring to?).

Now, WHO control the banks? NOBODY REALLY KNOWS. But I think it was established as a fact a long time ago that whoever controls the banks, basically has everything else under control. Imagine the banker as the guy who owns the lot our caravan, our circus, and our graveyard sit on.

Last time I checked, there were pretty good hints that the great banks and the central banks were owned by jewish-zionist families and groups. In the past these banks loaned money to Napoleon, the British crown, the American revolution, the Italian Risorgimento, you name it. The same banks financed WWI, WWII and even the Russian revolution. So many of these things (WWII especially) eventually concurred to the foundation of the nation of Israel.

Are these "jewish-zionists" "families" a mafia? Yes I would say that. But, opposite to other mafias, they certainly don't think about themselves that way. They consider themselves the "only responsible eilte", because they have clear goals, and a vision that goes acoss the centuries.
Are their banks loaning money to just about every cause? Hardly so. Banks pick their winners. Hence they are NOT "neutral" in this scenario. They just like to "appear" neutral, as this is what preserves them across the centuries.

So, what if your "Anglo-american establishment" was not an entity in control, was not even an entity, but only represented a bunch of greedy control-freaks, without tradition and sense of collectivity, completely corrupted by the possibility of gain, and ready to sell their own war machines to whatever purpose the banks were open to?

Let's keep it simple when it is possible. As I have tried to point out other times, why the present WORLD WAR is one against the muslim world? Why is it fought in the middle east?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Now, where the money come from? The money come from banks."

I'm not sure this is correct! Money comes from indebtedness or debt.

All the money in the world has been borrowed, how can the interest be repaid with only the amount borrowed in existance?

See the "Money Masters" on YouTube or C.Quigley's Creature from Jeykll Island.

Israel was created by the Rothschilds as a power base! Never mind jews or zionists, it's owned lock stack and barrel by the Rothschilds. Hiding behind fake religion and politics of course.

Why the war against Muslims? Easy targets, vast resources, the monster called "christianity" lashing out as it dies horribly. The polarisation of peoples and opinions is a great method of control (see Northern Ireland). It sells newspapers, it controls the media...