Influences of Israel and Zionism

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

My two cents:

Since my prime interest at this time is in exposing the news media for playing games with the world, I can't deny that heaps of jews are involved: It is a statistical fact that they've cornered that 'market'. However, in any serious investigation, the origins of the suspects shouldn't be a lead - only the evidence of wrongdoing. In my ideal world, I would like to see all greedy, arrogant and warmongering people disabled from doing further harm. If that happens one fine day, we'll have all sorts of folks in the courtroom.

To try betting on / or predicting just which ethnicity will make up the most numerous group of culprits is the least of my worries at this stage. I was recently called 'the most dangerous no-planer' by a clearly deranged individual/entity who presented himself as "my new infiltrator". Was he a Russian jew? I don't care. Whatever he was makes no difference to me.

Can we not just concentrate on exposing the psychopaths - wherever they come from? Let's keep a poker-face and get on with our job.
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

There are by most accounts more than ten million Jews, depending on who does the counting, so obviously not all Jews can be 9-11 perpetrators.

Regardless about what one believes about how many people were murdered by Nazi Germany and whether or not these murders were good or bad for humanity, the Nazi propaganda against the Jews seemed to be effective in generating German support for Hitler's policies.

Many Jews have been warned since an early age about the effects of Nazi propaganda and are quick to lash out against perceived antisemitism or any criticism of Israel. Slogans like "Never Again" serve as a reminder to try to take an active stance in the media. There are many organizations from MEMRI to The ADL that keep track of media in various countries and call out antisemitism. That sort of activism extends into the online world with volunteer organizations like the Internet Defense Force someone posted earlier.

I think the Israeli government is quite pleased that the 9/11 attacks are blamed on Arabs and Muslims because it makes Americans sympathetic to Israel. Israel is always complaining about Muslim/Arab/Palestinian terrorism and expressing a desire to go bomb Muslim countries, so to the extent that the average American viewer thinks that "radical Islam" is the enemy, that makes it easier for Israel to conduct an aggressive foreign policy.

Clearly a lot of the Western governments are in cahoots with the big media companies when it comes to the September 11 attacks. Judging from the participants we've dredged up so far, certainly the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Israel are directly involved. Holland and Spain also seem to be active participants.

What about France, Germany, Russia and China? I would guess that Germany at least was actively involved, given all the supposed terrorist hijackers living in Germany.

I think that China and Russia have their own problems with "muslim terrorists" in Xinjiang and Chechnya and so they turn a blind eye to the Western psyop because it serves their interests.

I would guess that making sure Israel was on board was a key to getting the media companies on board, but I don't see 9/11 as a particularly Israeli operation. It's not as if the Mossad figured out how to crash planes into the empty section of the Pentagon and caught the American government off-guard.

WQ2RX is clearly broader than just one country and made up of more than one ethnic or religious group.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am in a rare state of confusion ... not, I mean, because I am rarely confused ... but because I feel especially confused by the dialogue in this thread.

On the one hand, Israel keeps coming up as an aggressive scapegoat and that we should definitely caution against condemning Israel any more than the gangs running our own country. On the other hand, it is hard to find an influential policy maker in the USA with no Israeli loyalties or sympathies trumping their Arab world loyalties and sympathies in public. This is the very illusory battle that has falsely captivated the world into an inability to discuss things outside of these terms. Let's try to break that cycle here and now. I propose the following, and please forgive my usual long-windedness and inability to be concise:

Israel itself is not a scapegoat. Policy-makers using something that they call 'Israel' are the usual targets of our anger. The shield of 'you're criticizing Israel' is raised and then railed against even before it's considered that those doing the 'scapegoating' are not criticizing Israel in particular, but those engaging in criminal deception, war crimes and slaughter. And those raising the 'Israel' shield don't realize what that really means, which is why they usually raise it.

Then, the dialogue is already over because the person doing the 'scapegoating' either fails to correct their neighbor that they are talking about specific people, or they try to immediately undermine 'Israel's' legitimacy, thereby enforcing it again.

Conversely, the same people who rightfully complain about specific criminals using the 'I am Israel' argument will confusingly say that USA's 'support' of 'Israel' is a phalanx of shield-bearers fighting the information they have on the war criminals.

Therefore, no matter whether someone is trying to criticize or support specific entities, the entities symbolically become The Nation of Israel as walking breathing people, unlike any other nation on the planet - only in the heated arguments against those specific people who hide in that name. That is, those elevated to Nationhood status solely by the use of cyclical language, become - without any historical exploration - a self-justifying argument for their actions that people who know better cannot argue against without making themselves sound like they are attacking the other's inherent humanitarian sovereignty, rather than merely that person's symbolic existence.

How a person thinks of themselves and how a person is thought of by others are two distinctly different things. The criminals hiding behind "Israel" have merged the two meanings and declared it impossible and unacceptable that anyone should see them in any other way than how they personally see themselves. This is the delusional mental problem of Israeli Zionists and those now trying to destroy the United States in the same manner.

Let us have enough of it! Although there may be more obvious ways of addressing this thread besides calling it "Israel", it is important that people understand that when we talk about this word "Israel" we are really talking about the use of the word, and not a Nation known by "Israel" either historically or backed up by any Religious text.

It seems, if we are going to explore just what went so wrong with America and how Israel's influence might have to do with it, we cannot merely blame the surface symbol of Israel. In fact, specifically, we must explore the nature of the symbol of Israel and recognize that the psychology is much more subtle than the horrors we typically see from the self-made "ruling" class. (After all, consider that arms and drug deals continue to make Arab leaders filthy rich while they betray the Nationhoods they supposedly serve, often while they personally identify with the symbol of Zionism as artificially adopted by their recent ancestry. How then, can a true Arab in blood and ethnicity, claim the right to the land identified as "Israeli land" unless Israel has nothing at all to do with blood and ethnicity?)

The USA and the UK are most certainly waging an all-out war on the Muslim communities, while doing their best to make the world believe they are acting in self-defense. This has left the Muslim communities with little choice - it seems to me - to fight back for survival while enormous empires are wrapping their claws around the Middle East with tanks and wrapping their claws around the rest of the world's minds with symbolic and linguistic manipulation. The disease that the terrorists and war-mongerers on all sides will use to justify themselves is that nobody's outside opinion of them matters in the slightest.

With Israel's help, this beast is continuing to fool itself into thinking that a religious absolute unquestionable authoritative truthful Rightness and Certainty in all actions is more human than thoughtful, considerate planning and feeling of actions based on available data from both themselves and those around them.

In that sense, the problem of Israel is not Israel in nature, nor specifically Jewish in nature. It is the problem of confusing the surface reality for the true reality - the design for the existence. The disease of confusing the simulation, cartoons, art and language we use to define ourselves for other people as the same thing as how people see us.

Rejection of the mystery that exists beyond our self-perception, rejection of the mystery we sometimes call the strictest form of "Consensus Reality" (because it is through universal testing that we experience mutually acceptable events with one another), is what has invaded the United States ... invaded directly from its occupation of the Israeli and London banker mind. It is the rejection of science and the positive aspects of the enlightenment.

I am not sure, and only Ozzy can explain for himself, but I get the feeling he wants us to consider that if we are going to discuss Israel, we have to also talk about facts and reality rather than the perceptions which drive 'Israel' to act in accordance with 'Israel's' perceived wishes. Sometimes it seems we are doing that. And sometimes it feels like we are getting caught up in the official tragicomedy that all official media stations discuss as 'The State of Israel' or the 'problem' in the Middle East.

The United States is a similar case, because the agreement to just fabricate a Nationality (partially, in the "elite" circles, on the invented Goddess 'Columbia') has tricked several generations of people into thinking that the USA is more than a colonial settlement by several collaborating invasion forces calling themselves a single people - a "White" people. But in defense of what MartinL has posted, just because the similarity of diseases between Israel and the USA is apparent doesn't make it the same topic.
McCob

Unread post by McCob »

My2 cents: Jews are not necessarily bad people. But, just as the Italians have the mafia I believe that there is a criminal organization in the jewish culture. A very powerful and old organization. Perhaps Satanic and occultish. I think there are other criminal organizations across the word, for instance, the triads of the orient or the columbian drug cartel.

Even as far back as Jacob and Esau jews intermarried with other cultures around them. I would go so far as to say that there is a little bit of Jacob and Esau in a whole lot of gentiles.
There is no exclusive genetic strain possesed by the so called jews.

(Practically) any of us can be a monster given the right circumstances.

I believe Israel is getting away with murder and I believe the Rothschilds are shady.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Very thoughtful and incisive, Hoi. Well done!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

On the one hand, Israel keeps coming up as an aggressive scapegoat and that we should definitely caution against condemning Israel any more than the gangs running our own country. On the other hand, it is hard to find an influential policy maker in the USA with no Israeli loyalties or sympathies trumping their Arab world loyalties and sympathies in public. This is the very illusory battle that has falsely captivated the world into an inability to discuss things outside of these terms. Let's try to break that cycle here and now.

I think Israel has been set up as some sort of 9/11 scapegoat. When you look at all the pointers aimed at Israel.
The Israeli security companies contracted at the 9/11 airports, the 5 dancing Isralies, the twin towers mural on the van owned by the Israeli moving company, etc etc.
Mossad is a to sophisticated organisation, to have carried out such dumb mistakes.

Maybe one of the reasons why some 'plane huggers' hate 'no planers', is because the security companies running the security at the airports becomes an irrelevant issue. Also the drone & hologram theorists often point towards complicitness from high tec. Israeli companies.

Zionism has simply become a tool for imperialism, & I'm sure there are Israeli spies in high level positions within the US Gov dictating Israeli friendly policy.

Once the Neo Cons have full control over the Middle East's oil fields/ resources, they'll cut Israel loose from receiving the financial aid that they put into their weapons programs. Eventually making Israel the 9/11 scapegoat.
Just my 0.02 worth.
hoi.polloi

I agree that is a strong possibility antipodean. The signs pointing to Israel are easily viewed as a fall-back for those who have woken up thus far. Part of the Imperial mythology is that the Jews are always blamed for everything, always the worst offenders and the most chosen of all peoples, but conversely the most learned, educated and wise of all people. It is myth.

Buying into such nonsense enters and feeds the 'attacking the conceptual Nationhood of Israel is a personal attack against me' which is often more fantastic self-portrayal than the true feelings of any natural-born citizen. No documentary is necessary to attest to the fact that patriotism in any country is a forced or taught habit if it extends beyond the family living situation. Jews - like all peoples - should be proud of themselves how they feel - whether they hate or love Israel, whether they follow what we consider scientific research or whether they believe in more of a magical reality, and whether they even consider Judaism to be a Dogmatic Religious preference or some kind of inherent undiscovered Jewish "essence".

People who push Israelist philosophy on the average Jews are guilty of bullying with lies. But then so are those who constantly, incessantly point out 'the Jewish connection' which has so little to do with faithful followers of the Torah that it is ridiculous. Is Bush a Christian? Is Rummy? Obviously not.

The guilt-trip that feeling neutral or cold toward a murderous government that calls itself a spiritual home is somehow "wrong" has to end, though. Of course the body of jerks calling itself Israeli government performs horrendous deeds and from this, it is fine to see Israel is either a legitimate or an illegitimate government. But neither a violent action in the name of one's perceived civilization group nor an exaggerated self-blame or self-deprecation of that perceived belonging can redeem one embroiled in the violent conflicts of this world. There are plenty of Jews and Gentiles alike who will swallow one or the other 'solution' that never actually is one. Therefore, pointing to the Rothschild's Israel government and equating it with, and even putting more emphasis on it than, insane wannabe dictators in the United States ... is only taking responsibility away from those who did 9/11 and who would coast by September Clues waving and smiling because we're feeding into their official Middle East drama stories that are right now helping Empire to invade Iran ... and who knows where else next?!
McCob

Unread post by McCob »

"These loan-mongers, like the Rothschilds, laugh in their sleeves, and say to themselves: These despicable creatures, who call themselves emperors, and kings, and majesties, and most serene and potent princes; who profess to wear crowns, and sit on thrones; who deck themselves with ribbons, and feathers, and jewels; and surround themselves with hired flatterers and lickspittles; and whom we suffer to strut around, and palm themselves off, upon fools and slaves, as sovereigns and lawgivers specially appointed by Almighty God; and to hold them- selves out as the sole fountains of honors, and dignities, and wealth, and power --- all these miscreants and imposters know that we make them, and use them; that in us they live, move, and have their being; that we require them (as the price of their positions) to take upon themselves all the labor, all the danger, and all the odium of all the crimes they commit for our profit; and that we will unmake them, strip them of their gewgaws, and send them out into the world as beggars, or give them over to the vengeance of the people they have enslaved, the moment they refuse to commit any crime we require of them, or to pay over to us such share of the proceeds of their robberies as we see fit to demand."

"The War Prayer - Mark Twain"

The greater the state, the more wrong and cruel it's patriotism and the greater is the sum of suffering upon which it's power was founded. Tolstoy
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

I thought the Talmud was THE Jewish religious text?

Here is an explanation of why the Talmud isn't racist. It is a reply to accusations such as this:

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

Explanation: http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/man.html

I still find it disturbing that the author of the article states:

"However, the Jews, as a unified nation, are one organic entity. We are obligated to treat each other as close family members and are responsible for each other's actions." (there are countless examples of this group mentality in Jewish society/organsations etc)

The reason I feel uneasy about this sense of nationality/group mentality is because this way of identifying with the group makes them easy targets for brainwashing and many Jews end up defending the criminals at the top of the "Jewish Unified Nation".....

Sayanim is a good example of how this works:

"Sayanim (sing. Sayan; Hebrew: helpers, assistants) refers to Diaspora Jews who provide assistance to the Mossad. Gordon Thomas estimates that in the United States and Britain, there are at least 20,000 sayanim who aid Israel's intelligence agencies in a number of ways."

In addition the Israeli Army recruits men and women from the general population - so almost the entire population is a part of the genocidal machinery at some stage of their life. There are groups of soldiers who refuse to go along with this but all in all surveys in Israel show that a vast majority of the jewish population in Israel/US are behind the IDF/Israeli state and their genocidal Rabbis.

In a worst case scenario this group mentality and sense of unity with all Jews might backfire on all who consider themselves Jews if the criminal billionaire Zionist Jews continue what they do today.

I think we should try to generalize a bit..... if anyone needs to wake up its Jews who protect or keep silent about crimes committed by the high ranking members of the group. By not speaking out they are putting themselves in a vulnerable position as people start to look at the people connected to 9/11 and other atrocities the last 100 years since the first Zionist Congress in 1896.

Stuff like this is not helping them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo

Some people here point out that Israel has no control over the US military/intelligence apparatus. That is not entirely true though, as this thread has already shown there is a bunch of Jews, Zionists, Masons and Jesuits in the top echelons of the US Military/Intelligence community. We know that all major media in the US is owned and operated by "Jews" and Zionists.

I am not trying to spread hate or anything here, but this is a subject very few people ever touch or discuss and I think a good discussion on this board might help us understand more about how the powerstructure works, who is in charge, what their ideology is and so on. Sorry if this post dont make sense - i was in a hurry
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

It would be nice to see more of this from the Jewish community:

"The Zionists have attacked the center point of Judaism." - Rabbi V. Soloveichik

"[The Torah] forbids us to strive for the reunion or possession of the land by any but spiritual means" - Rabbi S. R. Hirsch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel is born:

The first Zionist Congress was called by Theodor Herzl as a symbolic Parliament for those in sympathy with the implementation of Zionist goals. Herzl had planned to hold the gathering in Munich, but due to local Jewish opposition he transferred the gathering to Basel, Switzerland. The Congress took place in the concert hall of the Basel Municipal Casino on August 29, 1897.

Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Eretz?Israel secured under public law. The Congress contemplates the following means to the attainment of this end:

1. The promotion by appropriate means of the settlement in Eretz-Israel of Jewish farmers, artisans, and manufacturers.

2. The organization and uniting of the whole of Jewry by means of appropriate institutions, both local and international, in accordance with the laws of each country.

3. The strengthening and fostering of Jewish national sentiment and national consciousness.

4. Preparatory steps toward obtaining the consent of governments, where necessary, in order to reach the goals of Zionism.

At the Congress, Herzl was elected President of the Zionist Organization and Max Nordau one of three Vice-Presidents. Thereafter, the Zionist Congress met every year (1897?1901), then every second year (1903-1913, 1921-1939). Since the Second World War, meetings have been held approximately every four years.

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a formal statement of policy by the British government stating that:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

We must of course not forget that gangsters in England and the UN created Israel(with the help of A. Hitler?)....
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Is the term "Holocaust Survivor" creating a victimized group-personality?

Is the Holocaust more of a psyop against the Jewish population than the rest of the world? It is certainly being used to scare Israeli/Jewish youth into accepting the notion of "everyone is out to get us". Having "holocaust survivors" in every neighborhood must have a reinforcing effect, kind of like the presidential fly-over psyop.

What is a "Holocaust Survivor"?

1. Unfortunately there is some confusion and disagreement about what this term means.

2. Some people use a narrow definition, including only those who at the start of WWII were living in or citizens of an area that came under Nazi control. (Note that this does not mean that they ever actually lived under Nazi control; they may have escaped after the war started but before the Nazis actually arrived.) Others use a much broader definition. They include everyone who was living in such an area at the time Hitler came to power, even if they emigrated to a safe area long before the start of the war.

Even within the narrow definition, not every Holocaust survivor is a concentration camp survivor. Any Jew who survived in hiding, or by passing as a Gentile, or as a member of the Soviet army, would be a Holocaust survivor without being a concentration camp survivor.

Source: http://www.holocaust-history.org/quick- ... ivor.shtml
hoi.polloi

The reason I feel uneasy about this sense of nationality/group mentality is because this way of identifying with the group makes them easy targets for brainwashing and many Jews end up defending the criminals at the top of the "Jewish Unified Nation".....

That's fine, but that's exactly what the Koran says about everyone else too. Lower than human, etc. I think the question is why must we take specific exception with the Jews' version of bigotry?

It's infuriating that people keep going back to the problem with "Jewish extremism" when to me it seems the problem even proclaims itself to be besides Judaism. Israel claims to be something other than what you are describing. The subject of Jewish Zionists is something else. In that case we may as well have a thread called each of those belief systems, a thread called Muslim Jihaadists, Christain Crusaders and on and on until we break down people against one another into simple playskool color bar graphs. But if you are going to just lump every crime performed by anyone remotely connected to any version of a Jewish faith and call that "Israel", I don't really know what else to say. Has nothing I written made any sense or given pause to counterbalance this endless ejaculation of hate against 'the Zionists'?

Can you try to please break down your history a little more specifically? It does nobody any service to copy and paste text equating all of Zionism with Judaism with Israel. That's what we are trying to avoid because it leads to dumbness. Please, at least organize your thoughts and posts in a paper and maybe present a cohesive summary of your argument. Rushing through this topic is not a good idea.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 22 2010, 05:29 PM wrote: That's fine, but that's exactly what the Koran says about everyone else too. Lower than human, etc. I think the question is why must we take specific exception with the Jews' version of bigotry?
I am yet to read the Quran or Talmud in its entirety, so I can't verify what you say yet. I was in fact linking to a site refuting the jewish supremacy thing, but to answer your question:

Muslims do not view themselves as "the chosen race". There is, as far as I know a difference between being born in the Arab Arab world and being a Muslim.

Who is a Jew?

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.

Judaism does not seek out converts, and actively discourages converts (because a person does not need to be a Jew to be righteous in G-d's eyes), but conversion to Judaism is possible.

Source: http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

A Muslim is an adherent of the religion of Islam.

The Qur'an describes many Biblical prophets and messengers as Muslim: Adam, Noah (Arabic: Nuh), Moses and Jesus and his apostles. The Qur'an states that these men were Muslims because they submitted to God, preached his message and upheld his values. Thus, in Surah 3:52 of the Qur'an, Jesus’ disciples tell Jesus, "We believe in God; and you be our witness that we submit and obey (wa ashahadu bil-muslimūna)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

As far as I can tell, Islam lacks the racial aspects that are preserved in Judaism (for the lack of a better term)

I am of course in experimental waters here, so feel free to correct me or let me know if I am being a bad boy ;)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

hoi.polloi @ Apr 22 2010, 05:29 PM wrote: Can you try to please break down your history a little more specifically? It does nobody any service to copy and paste text equating all of Zionism with Judaism with Israel. That's what we are trying to avoid because it leads to dumbness. Please, at least organize your thoughts and posts in a paper and maybe present a cohesive summary of your argument. Rushing through this topic is not a good idea.
Good advice. I'll try.
hoi.polloi

As far as I can tell, Islam lacks the racial aspects that are preserved in Judaism (for the lack of a better term)

I am of course in experimental waters here, so feel free to correct me or let me know if I am being a bad boy

I think you are mostly correct.

However, the rules for Jews varies depending on who you talk to. The 'born from mother' rule is specific to certain studies of Jewish text and is not necessarily uninterpretable from other Jewish standpoints.

Also, to addend my dismissive comment (sorry about that), allow me to be more specific. The Koran specifically encourages Moslems to avoid fraternizing with non-Moslems because it causes them to be poisoned by impure ways that Mohammed forbids. The default, very much like the explanation you gave about extreme Judaism, is to assume the evil ones outside of Mohammed's divine law are going to be punished by Allah and if you want to avoid similar punishment you don't fraternize.

Again, both the Judaic and Islamic interpretations are just that, and both holy texts allow for complete interpretation because each claims to represent a complete and full body of all knowledge such that if one has the holy tome relative to its Religion, one does not need any other text to find all wisdom within.