Discussion about the "German New Medicine"(GNM)

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Seneca

Re: Discussion about the "German New Medicine"(GNM)

Unread post by Seneca »

Sharpstuff

I replied to the second part of your post but I have moved my reply to a new topic:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 08beaeaf72

Discussion about suspicions around the German New Medicine

I can still change the title if you want.

Please answer there.

This aligns with the original intention I had for this topic:
I would like the discussion to focus on our own observations and not on something conflicting that we have read or learned. Obviously the theory conflicts with most we have learned about medicine and even with many things that we learned in biology.
I also want to focus on the theory and not on the inventor. Ryke Gerd Hamer is a very interesting character. He is very into conspiracies, claiming that we are all victims of a Jewish conspiracy. You could start a new topic about him if you want to discuss him.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Here is the info of the book by Dr. Hamer I mentioned (from the Dutch translation.)

Krebs und alle sog. Krankheiten
Kurze Einführung in die
GERMANISCHE NEUE MEDIZIN
ISBN: 84-96127-14-1
Depósito Legal: M. 1.124.-2005

Uitgever: Amici di Dirk, Ediciones de la Nueva Medicina, S.L.
Camino Urique, 69
Apartado de Correos 209 (Postfach 209)
E-29120 Alhaurín el Grande, España
Tel:
0034-952 59 59 10
Fax:
0034-952 49 16 97
Homepage:
www.neue-medizin.de
e-mail :
[email protected]

In this book the author mentions his first book, published in 1983 of 1984(!): (Kanker, ziekte van de ziel)

I found it second-habd on Amazon: https://www.amazon.de/Krebs-Krankheit-K ... 3926755016
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Thanks Seneca. Yes, I found that secondhand book on Amazon too... a snip at 155 euros :blink:
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Still digesting those links, Seneca - but thought I would post here about an interesting related discussion I had with someone recently. I have not been sick once in the last two years, since not being able to visit any of my clients’ premises. My friend surmised that this proves germ theory, since I’ve not been in contact with anyone to catch any colds, etc.

From what I know about GNM, it proves nothing of the sort! I’ve not been around people, and people are what cause almost all conflicts. Sure, I still have to deal with them electronically, but that shields you from things like stink conflicts, etc. (I find most people to be distasteful, unnecessarily confrontational, humorless with poor personal hygiene). It stands to reason that this effect is diminished when not being forced to share physical space with such people just to support my family.

Edited for clarity.