The PR of Secret Societies

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
kickstones

Re: The PR of Secret Societies

Unread post by kickstones »

Speaking of numbers, heniek, recently following research on the News-Benders screenplay I came across an old episode of Get Smart.

Get Smart

From Wiki.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart

Get Smart is an American comedy television series which parodies the secret agent genre that was popular in the United States in the late 1960s. The program was created by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry and had its television premiere on NBC on September 18, 1965.

The series centers on bumbling secret agent Maxwell "Max" Smart (Adams), also known as Agent 86, and his more sensible female partner, Agent 99 (Feldon). Agents 86 and 99 work for CONTROL, a secret U.S. government counterintelligence agency based in Washington, DC. CONTROL is a spy agency founded at the beginning of the 20th century by Harold Harmon Hargrade, a career officer in the United States Navy's N-2 (Intelligence) branch.

The nemesis of CONTROL is KAOS, described as "an international organization of evil". In the series, KAOS was supposedly formed in Bucharest, Romania, in 1904.

The episode below plot is an Control agent goes undercover as a worker at the Jericho Construction Company to learn how KAOS destroys three important high rise government buildings.

https://getsmart.fandom.com/wiki/Smart_ ... of_Jericho

Season Two, Get Smart Episode #52,
February 18, 1967

Note the scene (0:7s) at the begining of the video, maybe the creators conversed with Stanley Kubrick?

Smart Fit the Battle of Jericho

The title refers to the well-known spiritual "Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho" with its tagline "And the walls came tumbin' down" which retells the Biblical story found at Joshua 6:15-21.

Well, it wasn't well known to me so I thought I would do a search on Google.

One of the top of page results was a video of a group called The Martins performing Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho [Live]. The Martins are a Christian music, vocal trio composed of three siblings: Joyce Martin Sanders, Jonathan Martin, and Judy Martin Hess.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeSdDcS1LA

Like you, numbers trigger something in my consciousness, and bearing in mind the song's content "And the walls came tumbin' down" and the subject matter of Get Smart episode of high rise buildings being blown up by explosives, I thought I try and find what the numbers were and after watching through the performance a second time I paused the video and found the numbers to be...

3-8:45

Coincidence or maybe not.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

You're at the top of the game on this stuff,

I do remember "Get Smart" when I was a little kid but would have been hard pressed to remember the details you mentioned. I love the name of the construction company. How fitting. The whole episode has an amazing "coincidental" flavor to what happened in 2001.

The numbers "3-8:45" pertain to the Get Smart video ? Not sure how to look at them, "3-8" , 3 to 8 minutes ?
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

heniek1812 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:43 pm
The numbers "3-8:45" pertain to the Get Smart video ? Not sure how to look at them ?
Heniek, one way is this....

3-8:45

(3+8) = 11 (4+5) = 9 which give us 11 and 9 or 9 11
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

It can be very hard to distinguish a thing per se from the use of that thing. For example, mathematics is perfectly abstract and devoid of any moral or political dimensions, but when it is used as a tool by banks to practice usury or by statisticians to lie through the media, it may seem "evil". Something similar could be said about gnosis and gnosticism. The former is merely understanding of "the math of ultimate reality", while the latter is a movement, practice, sect or arbitrary doctrine derived from selected elements of gnosis, in many cases degenerating into superstition and idolatry. The secret societies that have mushroomed since the Renaissance and which run as a powerful undercurrent throughout the modern-day Nutwork are rife with gnosticism. But that doesn´t mean that the gnosis which they usurped and disfigured, especially when they transitioned from operative to speculative, is any more evil and man-made than mathematics.

Interestingly, Fulcanelli, a prominent but anonymous French alchemist, insisted that the true masters of gnosis never even knew each other:
The pretended Brotherhood of the Rose Cross never had any social existence. Adepts bearing this title are only brothers through knowledge and the success of their work. No oath compels them, no statute binds them together, no rule apart from the hermetic discipline, freely accepted, voluntarily observed, influences their free will [...] The Rose Cross did not know one another; they had neither meeting place nor headquarters, nor temple, ritual, or external mark of recognition [...] They were and still are isolated workers dispersed throughout the world [...] True, some masters were able to assemble young aspirants around them and accepted the mission of counseling them, directing them, orienting their efforts and creating some small, sometimes recognized, often mysterious, initiation centers whose souls they were [...] If the Rose Cross are brothers through discovery, work, and science, brothers through acts and works, it is in the manner of the philosophical concept which considers all human beings members of the same human family.

Fulcanelli: "The Dwellings of the Philosophers", p. 95.
https://ia600107.us.archive.org/28/item ... ophers.pdf
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

In a video dated 4 February 2022, Vernon Coleman cites some dystopian predictions allegedly given by Dr. Richard Day during a lecture in 1969. It´s difficult to ascertain the veracity of the story and some of the sources out there (including David Icke) are in the habit of mixing facts and red herrings, so I am merely adding the story here for the sake of information. In any case, if Dr. Day really said what he is credited with saying, his predictions, though perhaps not unique for the time, reflect the last five decades of social engineering pretty closely.
I’ve been warning for some time that the bad things that have been happening, are happening and are going to get worse, much worse, were planned in the 1960s.
There is plenty of evidence for this.

Consider, for example, what Dr Richard Day, a professor of paediatrics, had to say at a conference in 1969.

I don’t know whether he was trying to warn people or unburden himself but his warnings and predictions were extraordinarily accurate.

He warned that in the future the elderly would be eliminated by making it more difficult for them to access medical care. He warned that social chaos would be promoted, that travel would be restricted, that hospitals would become jails, that private medicine would be eliminated, that the incidence of heart attacks would be deliberately increased, that the world population would be reduced, that information would be controlled, that fake science would be used to promote the myth of global warming, that there would be cameras everywhere, that sport would become unisex, that ID cards would be implanted, that food supplies would be controlled, that the weather would be controlled and that people would be controlled.

He also warned that books would be banned and removed from libraries if they were considered dangerous. So far I’ve had four of my books banned – they’re all now free on my websites as pdfs – and a fifth is under threat. My websites are suppressed and regularly hacked and I’ve been banned from every social media outlet I know of.
Professor Day warned that television sets would be able to watch the people who were watching them, that cancer cures would be suppressed and that new diseases would be deliberately introduced. I reckon the first of these was AIDS – back in the 1980s. My criticism of the way governments and the media exaggerated the fear to create false terror about AIDS resulted in my being banned by mainstream television and radio – especially the BBC – simply because I produced facts which proved they were lying. They don’t like facts, of course. Back in the 80s we were warned that everyone would be affected by AIDS by the year 2000. Medical organisations were constantly producing unsubstantiated scare stories. In 1988 a big publishing house in London suddenly abandoned a big publicity campaign for a book of mine when it was pointed out to them that the short chapter on AIDS didn’t fit the Government’s plan.

Anyway, all that was forecast in 1969. Professor Day clearly knew what he was talking about because everything he warned about has already come about.

https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/its-time-be-terrified
In his medical profile, Dr. Richard Day is praised for his unflagging and deep commitment to children’s well-being, but we also find this:
In 1965 he was asked to take the post of medical director of Planned Parenthood International, and he accepted because of his strong conviction that the issue of overpo-pulation was arguably the most important problem faced by this planet. In 1968 Dick Day returned to pediatrics at the invitation of Horace Hodes at the then-new Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
https://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476(95)70097-8/pdf

Dr. Day's "surprise lecture" is said to have been given on 20 March 1969 at Mount Sinai Hospital (or the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society?). Day was reportedly a Rockefeller lackey, which would explain why he was appointed medical director of the Rockefeller-supported abortion mill and organ harvester, Planned Parenthood.

Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, an attendee at Day's lecture, did take notes, but only went public with the information in the late 1990s. His notes (if real) include a number of predictions (projected towards the turn of the century) not explicitly mentioned in Coleman’s video:

- Reproduction without sex and sex without reproduction
- Diminishing the role of the family
- Euthanasia by demise pill
- Use of schools to accelerate puberty
- Increase in school years but no useful learning
- Replacement of parental care by the public school system
- Promotion of alcohol and drug abuse
- Use of crime to manage society
- Curtailment of US industrial preeminence
- Elimination of patriotism
- Elimination of cash
- Use of sports for social engineering
- Use of eugenics and technology to guide human ‘evolution’
- Destruction of social roots

Whether all this can be verified or not, it is compatible with the centuries-old agenda promoted by Adam Weishaupt and his followers (Moses Hess, Karl Marx et caterva), and by Sabbatean-Frankists in general.

As for the place of the fraudemic within the depopulation framework spoken of by Dr. Day, the only thing that puzzles me is the wholesale, non-selective manner it was implemented in. I realize people like Alexander Soros and Jennifer Gates were spared the clot shot, but the ‘insider cutoff’ seems to be rather near the top of the pyramid in this case.