The PR of Secret Societies

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

In my view 'Freemasonary' is merely another structure in the same vein as 'gods/satans' et al..

All are believed or mis-represented by those who have such beliefs. If 'numerology' is your 'thing', then it may have some meaning, otherwise it is a signature for those who know you believe in it and are concerned by it.

So far as I understand it (and it makes sense) Masons (those working with bricks (etc.)) needed to keep their 'secrets' to prevent others from stealing their occupation (amongst other considerations). This notion was taken up by others and we therefore had 'trades' (my father was a painter and decorator, for example). It was a question of personal economics, I suppose. Good or bad, I make no moral judgement.

This 'league' has been hi-jacked by our usual 'friends' and is now disparraged as usual. Attributing a numerological aspect (for whatever reasons and by whom)- well, I doubt we will ever know or understand in the sense of 'hierarchy'. Who cares?

Divination (whatever that incurs) is and must be very 'old' and for whatever purpose. There are, however, some humans that have what are called 'uncanny' powers and may be seen to others as 'magical' (the same way SCS and others have managed to get this site up and running after a possible 'glitch'!).

I am going to leave you with these two poems of mine, written in the early 1970's, both favourties of mine of the 30,000 words I have written in poetry form.

TIME

Time saw them in a senseless world,
mindful children made into sages,
creeping through a history of ages.

Time saw them stop and listen,
to the sounds that filled the air;
It saw them struggle
against the earth that put them there.

Time saw them grow and nurture,
fighting all against One
and One against all,
where symbols won.

And Time saw them pass;
gone into the aeons of its ceaseless self,
where Life grew dusty on some hidden shelf.

BEYOND 'TIME'

Here we lay upon that hidden shelf
Gathering the dust of hidden self;
Ages gone and senseless hours spent,
In tortured majesty of thought, hopeless bent.
Here in this nether world of ageless calm,
We rest in unearthly, plastic balm;
Fears and dreams and conquests smote,
All fair words written, wrote.
No more the ancient wisdoms call.
No more men's lives and rain do fall;
Gone are the sad and happy times;
The poem's writ, the poem rhymes.

Be well,
Sharpstuff
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Here's a good read for those interested in 'how they (secret elites) control history, turn history from enlightenment to deception' .

I realise a lot of material it is taken from a man (Professor Carroll Quigley) who sat on the Congressional Select Committee which set up the National Space Agency and while questions have to asked about the reasons he printed his insider knowledge, the information does come across as having a great deal of plausibility when coupled with other information known by those who have researched the issue and gives further insight on how these events of deception, such as WW1, are set up and carried out by secret elites.

Fake History. How The Money Power Controls Our Future By Controlling Our Past

By Jim Macgregor and Gerry Docherty

It is complex and the article is, by necessity, long because corners cannot be cut in relating this hugely important issue.

Who is responsible for faking history?

The relevance of Quigley’s work in the context of fake history derives from the fact that he revealed exactly how the secret society controlled the writing and teaching of history through a ‘triple-front penetration in politics, education, and journalism.’ They did so through their domination of Oxford University, and Balliol College and All Souls College in particular. They recruited men of ability, chiefly from All Souls and controlled them through the granting of titles and positions of power. The Secret Elite were thus able to influence public policy and education by placing these individuals at the apex of public institutions such as universities, and shielding them as much as possible from public attention or criticism.

Quigley wrote that no country that values its safety should allow what the Milner group accomplished:

That is, that a small number of men would be able to wield such power in administration and politics, should be given almost complete control over the publication of documents relating to their actions, should be able to exercise such influence over the avenues of information that create public opinion, and should be able to monopolize so completely the writing and the teaching of the history of their own period.

‘Almost complete control over the publication of documents relating to their actions' is, in a nut-shell, how they control history, turn history from enlightenment to deception. The Secret Elite dictated the writing of history from the ivory towers of academia at Oxford, and what was taught thereafter in universities, colleges and schools across the land. To this day, researchers are denied access to documents because the Secret Elite has much to fear from the truth. They ensure that we learn only those ‘facts’ that support their version of history. They are determined to wipe out all traces that lead back to them, and take every possible step to ensure that it remains exceedingly difficult to unmask their crimes.

They carefully controlled the publication of official government papers, the selection of documents for inclusion in the official version of the history of the First World War and all that followed. Incriminating documents were burned, removed from official records, shredded, falsified or deliberately rewritten, so that what remained for genuine researchers and historians was carefully selected material. The professors of history who wrote the false history of the First World War had been carefully selected in the pre-war years by the ruling elite and placed in chairs of modern history and the history of war at Oxford. These chairs had been set up and fully funded by members of the secret society whose outrageous wealth was based on their gold and diamond investments in South Africa. Few, if any, historians elsewhere dared question these ‘eminent’ men at the ‘world’s leading university.’ It is this fake history which has been ingrained in the minds of generations of British schoolchildren over the past century. Any alternative view is heresy.

Read more...
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48862.htm
kickstones

Re: The PR of Secret Societies

I guess getting your message across to fellow members, before the advent of mass media, was by portrait.

Here below, for example, men who have been involved in shaping past historical events portrayed with hand in jacket.

The traditional explanation is....

The pose traces back to classical times Aeschines, founder of a rhetoric school, suggested that speaking with an arm outside one's toga was bad manners. Arline Meyer, in her essay "Re-Dressing Classical Statuary: The Eighteenth-Century 'Hand-in-Waistcoat' Portrait," notes the pose being used in eighteenth century British portraiture as a sign of the sitter's breeding. Francois Nivelon's A Book Of Genteel Behavior of 1738 noted the hand-inside-vest pose denoted "manly boldness tempered with modesty." - Wiki

However, another interpretation put forward is that...

Uncovering the Hidden Hand

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... 4.htm#FOUR

In the early degrees, the Mason is told that the name of God has been lost. He's even told that he should use a substitute name for God, MAHABONE. But later, after he's swallowed whole the rotten fabric of degree ritual after degree ritual, the bamboozled and propagandized fellow is finally told that the one he is to worship goes by the name Jahbuhlun and that he is now ready to declare himself, a man, as the great I AM.

Obviously, the Illuminati's Masonic elite do not want the general public to know these terrible things. After all, incredibly, Freemasonry's public image is that it is some kind of "Christian" group. So, the pretense must be maintained and the secrets buttoned up from the "profane and vulgar" masses (you and me, dear reader).

Therefore, the name of the horrible God whom the Masons worship must stay hidden.

The name and identity of the hidden God must be concealed at all costs, and thus an appropriate hand sign has been devised to represent this grotesque coverup: the Sign of the Hidden Hand.

1700's

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Freemason and Austrian composer. Died at age 35. Initiated in Austrian lodge Zur Wohltatigkeit on Dec. 14th 1784. Painting c. 1777. Note: Mozart's father Leopold Mozart, was also a Freemason and composer.

Marquis de Lafayette (1757-1834). 33° Freemason and French military officer who was a general in the American Revolutionary War and a leader of the Garde Nationale during the bloody French Revolution. Lafayette was also made an honorary Grand Commander of Supreme Council of New York. More than 75 Masonic bodies in the U.S. have been named after him, including 39 lodges, 18 chapters, 4 councils, 4 commanderies, and 7 Scottish rite bodies.

Salomon Rothschild (1774-1855) - Vatican treasury banker. Wealthy Jewish(?) founder and overseer of the Vienna, Austria branch of the Rothschild clan.

Simón Bolívar (1783-1830) Freemason. Known as the "George Washington of South America" Bolívar used genocidal terror tactics to achieve his aims. He joined Freemasonry in Cadiz, Spain and received the Scottish Rite degrees in Paris and was knighted in a Commandery of Knights Templar in France in 1807. Bolívar founded and served as master of Protectora de las Vertudes Lodge No. 1 in Venezuela. The country of Bolivia is named after him. Bolívar also served as the president of Columbia, Peru, and Bolivia in the 1820's. Belonged to the Order and Liberty Lodge No. 2, Peru.

Napoleon I (1769-1821) . Freemason and Emperor of France, 1805-14. Napoleon's four brothers - Joseph, Lucian, Louis, and Jerome, as well as his stepson, Eugene Beauharnais, his brother-in-law Murat, and nephew, Jerome, were all Freemason's. Most of them held high Masonic rank. Those who were chosen by Napoleon for high honor and office in the state were usually Freemason's. Of the six, who, with the emperor himself, formed the Grand Council of the Empire, five were certainly Freemasons, including Arch Chancellor Prince Jean Jacques Regis Cambaceres, an enthusiastic and active Mason. Of the nine lesser imperial officers of state, six at least were active Masons. Of the marshals of France who served under Napoleon, at least 22 of the first 30 were Freemasons.

Seth Read (1746-1797). The man Instrumental in putting the Latin motto and popular Masonic phrase: "E PLURIBUS UNUM" (Out of Many, One) on U.S. coins

Thomas Cochrane (1775-1860) Royal Navy officer and radical politician

Abraham Whipple (b. 1733 - d. 1819). American revolutionary naval commander

ImageImageImage
George Washington (b. 1732 - d. 1799)

Francisco Pizarro (1471-1541). Spanish conquistador and murderer of indigenous peoples in South America.

1800's

William Ewart Gladstone (b. 1809 - d. 1898) British Liberal Party statesman and four times Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1868–74, 1880–85, 1886 and 1892–94)

William Tecumseh Sherman (b. 1820 - d.1891) Ruthless American Civil War Union general. His total war polices of "scorched earth" against the South, have earned him the reputation as the first 'modern general'

Karl Marx (b. 1818 – d. 1883) German - Jewish revolutionary and communist icon.

Trotsky

Image Image

Vladimir Lenin, who led the Communist overthrow of the Czar in Russia.

Mikhail Levandovsky (center). These three men were deeply involved in the bloody 1917 Communist Russian Revolution

https://worldtruth.tv/in-the-shadow-of-hermes/
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Kickstones,

A fascinating set of images and a terrific find.

I note that some of the characters are hiding either right or left hands, probably because of their 'handidness'?

I discovered this link which might be of interest but in the NEGATIVE?

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/show+their+hand.

Here it is:

show (one's) hand

To make one's plans, intentions, ideas, or resources known to others, especially those that were previously hidden or kept secret. (Also expressed as "show (one's) cards"; both phrases refer to displaying one's cards ("hand") during a card game.) In business negotiations, it's important that you don't show your hand right away, or you might risk losing out on the best deal possible. Pressure from the government is forcing the notoriously secretive CEO to show his hand regarding his company's tax profile and offshore accounts.

Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
show one's hand

Fig. to reveal one's intentions to someone. (From card games.) I don't know whether Jim is intending to marry Jane or not. He's not one to show his hand. If you want to get a raise, don't show the boss your hand too soon.

McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

show one's hand

Reveal one's plans, intentions, or resources, especially when they were previously hidden. For example, We have to be careful not to show our hand to our competitors. The hand here refers to a hand of cards, and showing them means turning them face up. [Late 1800s]
See also: hand, show

My apologies for truncation.

Be well.
kickstones

Thanks, sharpstuff.

"I discovered this link which might be of interest but in the NEGATIVE?"

Negative appears to be the word according to this PR piece put out in 2008.

Hidden Hand Dialogue

Interview With Hidden Hand, Alleged Ruling Bloodline Priest

The “Hidden Hand Dialogue” is a set of questions and answers given by a self-described Illuminati insider and members of the Above Top Secret Forum that was recorded in October 2008. The insider responds to questions in a sincere and consistent way, and reveals valuable information about the secret control mechanisms used by an elite group of insiders he calls “The Family”.

The Hidden Hand dialogue is based on the premise that secret elite groups control our planet and have been doing so for millennia. These elite groups have been described as the “Illuminati,” the “Incunabula,” “Nephilim,” etc., in books such as Rule By Secrecy, Gods of Eden, and The Biggest Secret. The basic idea is that a select group of families with distinct bloodlines have accumulated power and pass this on from one generation to another. In fact, this is precisely how the insider (the “Hidden Hand”) introduces him- or herself, and describes the group to which he belongs:

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family, our Lineage can be traced back beyond antiquity. From the earliest times of your recorded “history”, and beyond, our Family has been ‘directing’ the ‘play’ from behind the scenes, in one way or another.

Hidden Hand describes the structure of the ruling bloodlines as follows:

In the grand scheme of things, the Line is not as important as the House, the House, is not as important as the Family. The Family is all. No matter the House or Line, we are One (truly international) Family. Imagine if you will, a body. A House would represent a vital organ or body part within the Body itself. Each part has an important role to play in the functioning of the whole, and to each of us, the ‘whole’ has our undivided loyalty. As I say, many lines, (far more than you are aware of), One Family.

So for example, a particular bloodline, the Rothschilds, is part of a House that controls international finances in this global Family...................

This is how the Hidden Hand justifies why The Family engages in behaviors that many describe as evil:

[W]e need a very high percentage of Negative Polarity, if we are to achieve a Negative Harvest. In other words, we have to be Self-Service-Centred to an extreme degree, in order to become Negatively Harvested. This is why we work so hard to be as Negatively Polarized as we possibly can be.

Put simply, this means that the more highly negative or “evil” the Family is in maintaining its control over the rest of humanity, the more likely that the Family can achieve its ultimate goal. While this appears paradoxical, the Hidden Hand elaborates a complex philosophy as to why this is so.

Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That’s what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the “Catalyst” I spoke of earlier.

By “catalyst,” the Hidden Hand means performing actions that force the rest of humanity to make important moral choices. He explains further:

[W]e must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose.

This is how the Family sanctions such highly negative behaviors as ritual human sacrifice, and child abuse as documented by researchers such as John DeCamp. The ultimate goal is to awaken humanity to take actions to stop these negative things from happening.

Full interview...https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_soci ... and_081018
kickstones

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

[Note: Moved here by SCS. This is worth having a look at.]

Not wishing to spoil anyone's festive spirits, but here's Kevin Spacey's Christmas message, below,from his YouTube page.
I was going to put it in the PR of Secret Societies thread, but thought I post here first and let the mods can decide if it is relevant.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1975#p2404376

Firstly, Kevin Spacey has recently been charged with alleged sexual assault and the video video appears to be either a veiled threat to someone or a plea for help from someone.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/ ... story.html

Actor Kevin Spacey is facing a felony charge in an alleged sexual assault of the teenage son of former Boston news anchor Heather Unruh at a Nantucket bar in July 2016, the latest legal entanglement for the two-time Academy Award winner over claims of sexual misconduct.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe said Monday that Spacey, 59, was scheduled to be arraigned on a charge of indecent assault and battery at Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7, after a Dec. 20 public show-cause hearing where clerk magistrate Ryan Kearney issued a criminal complaint.

The title of the video is Let Me Be Frank, in which he appeared to reprise his character of President Frank Underwood from House of Cards a Netfix series.

On the other hand it could be a reference to Jacob Frank, who, along with Weishaupt and Rothschild were the founders of the Illuminati on May 1st, 1776?

Or Frank= Sabbatean-Frankism?

From...

https://therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017 ... dern-left/

What do all these influential intellectuals all have in common?

1. Communism (Marx)
2. Sexual depravity (Freud)
3. Corporate Leftism (Bernays)
4. Multiculturalism (Horace Kallen)
5. Deconstructivism/Critical Theory (Walter Benjamin)
6. Frankfurt School (Adorno)
7. Radical jurisprudence (Brandeis, Frankfurter, and Cardozo)
8. Large-scale, non-selective immigration (Israel Zangwill, Emma Lazarus)

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

What's the link between Kevin Spacey and the Illuminati ?

In the video he blatantly produces a ring and puts it on his finger.

The Masonic Signet Ring
Freemason Rings – The Seal of Authenticity

https://freemasonrings.wordpress.com/20 ... nic-rings/

Who was he appealing to for help or threatening?

A sign could be the mug he's holding throughout the below video, a Queen Elizabeth coffee mug.

He has links to Prince Andrew through Jeffrey Epstein.

Prince Andrew dragged back into Jeffrey Epstein paedo scandal as pic of him with ‘underage prostitute’ is listed as exhibit at new court case.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7881326/p ... ida-court/

Here's the video and who knows, maybe it is all just a PR exercise for an upcoming House of Cards Netfix series, I'd imagine there would be a fair bit of interest if he is suicided after posting this video.

Kevin Spacey
Közzététel: 2018. dec. 24.
Let Me Be Frank

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

Nice hidden hand pics - immediately reminded me of this one:

VonCrowne

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by VonCrowne »

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.
It's funny how certain pieces of information seem to drop into the collective conscious from time to time, in this case, that of the Sabbatean-Frankist movement, which, again, seems to be irrefutable.
If you spend any amount of time in research on this subject, you quickly arrive at the involvement of the Rothschild family (as cliche as it is) and the other families of Frankfurt am Main in the promotion of this Frankist movement.
I would direct you to take a look at the genealogy concerning the families of Frankfurt am Main.

http://www.loebtree.com/dindex.html
https://www.geni.com/projects/Jewish-Fa ... many/13208

Just in a few branches, you see tremendously significant names of major players in history: Loeb, Guggenheim, Oppenheimer (with link to Einstein, more on that), Rothschild, Wolf, Schiff, Forbes, etc...
Concerning the second link, I urge you to look hard at those names, even the ones more-so that are not highlighted, as it seems they are being downplayed.
Inasmuch as these families married into one another, I would assume that you can find a direct link to nearly every major player in politics the world over and, easily, to many high profile individuals in any media.
Frankists have no outward allegiance. They first assimilated into Catholicism, Protestantism, Evangelical movements, Islam, then into the Masonic lodges and other secret societies, eventually into eastern religions. Concerning that end, I would offer a link to Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman's book "To Eliminate the Opiate, Vol 1", in an effort not to quote the whole book; however, here's a tidbit...
The symbolism inherent in the name Frankenstein is as follows. The word "Frank" stands for Jacob Frank, founder of the Frankists. The "en" is an Anglicization and abbreviation of the three letter Hebrew word "ayin," which means "eye," e resembles the first letter and n is for the last. "Stein" in German means "stone". In the symbol of the Cult of the All-Seeing Eye, as in the great seal of the U.S. found on the
American dollar bill, the eye stands over stones, forming the base of the pyramid. So Frankenstein= Frank + eye + stone.
https://archive.org/stream/jewcollectio ... 1_djvu.txt

Concerning, Rabbi Antelman's remark, you probably should read and understand the name Einstein as the same, that is, in regards to Masonic symbols of the Eye and Stone.
From that one book alone, there are numerous branches of research to undertake that leads in many different directions that direct and redirect to every aspect of this vast conspiracy.
It's funny to note that much of this has been in the open for a very long time, under the work of such nefarious characters as Eustice Mullins, Barry Chamish- who maybe not so amazingly would disgrace themselves in one way or another, that is, either by delving into research of giants and UFO's or aligning themselves with the likes of Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Henry Makow.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I hadn't watched all of the Kevin Spacey video [until now] nor even realised how much "messaging" there was within it.
It now makes you think is the opening with him "washing his hands" more significant as a result of the "messaging"?
Also, his wearing of an apron [even though he is in a kitchen] made me then think of connections to Freemasonry.
Very strange...
kickstones

Yes, it could be him (Spacey) saying he is washing his hands of the whole affair if he gets jail time as a result of his current trial, the last thing he would want is being sent to jail I'd imagine knowing his circumstance.

And could it be that the affair concerns 'pizzagate'?

The Clintons are heavily implicated by association to 'pizzagate' and Spacey is a close friend of Bill Clinton who......

Early 2000s Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein regularly conducted orgies on Little St James Island in the Caribbean, for which he is convicted of a child prostitution racket. Flight records allege Bill Clinton took 26 trips to that island and Hillary took 6. Epstein claimed to have been a founding member of the Clinton Foundation.
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2625057

I say that because in a more recent photo op he is shown apparently handing over a cheese pizza from Domino's (cheese pizza = child pornography) to awaiting 'paps' with a grin on his face.

Brazen Kevin Spacey emerged from his hiding place Sunday afternoon to congratulate DailyMail.com on finding him - and rewarded our photographer with a free pizza

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-dog.html
kickstones

Also from the same newspaper as above (Daily Mail), we get this recent story and image of pantomime terrorist Abu Hamza with his hooked hand around his all seeing eye.

Revealed: Hate preacher Abu Hamza's son, 26, is man being quizzed over bouncer's murder at New Year Mayfair 'sex party' - as he appears in court charged with firearms possession

ImageImage

Imran Mostafa Kamel (pictured left), 26, the son of Abu Hamza (right), 60, was arrested last night on suspicion of murdering bouncer Tudor Simionov on Park Lane. He has since been charged with gun possession. Hamza is serving a life sentence in the US for terror offences.

Mostafa Kamel, intel name joke?
kickstones

Quotes

'The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God'.---Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols bookMichael Jackson

The All-Seeing Eye is used to represent the planet Sirius. Sirius is important to the Hermetic magicians, and some of the programmers are deeply into hermetic magic. Satan is said to come from Draco or Sirius, esp. the dog star Canis major. Masonic programming may well have the "blazing star" portrayed in the programming as a pentagram, with the name Sirius. Sirius may represent the Master, the creator of the system in some systems where the programmer is steeped in Masonic philosophy. Deeper Insights 4. The Use of Hypnosis

The Eye of Horus symbolism is in the left eye while the darkened right eye fits Wadjet (Eye of the Moon) better giving the light/dark symbolism that is prevalent in Masonry, Satanism and the occult. http://wavetheblack.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... se-of.html

"All Seeing Eyes (Eye of Horus) - The single-eye shot represents Eye of Lucifer or Eye of Horus---in a pathetic attempt to duplicate Omniscience of God -- also ubiquitous nature of their man-made tracking and surveillance. Left eye (=left path) clear vision, while right path is in darkness."--Esoteric Kitten
http://www.whale.to/b/all_seeing_eye_hand.html

Here's an old friend of CF.....

And a few more folk that have shaped out culture.

Beatles with hand in Jacket.
kickstones

More Masonic signals

Quotes

The V-Sign is the Sign of the occult, satanic Sabbatean/Frankists

And here's another famous sign out of the 60's and 70's, also making a strong come back now. Which has always equated with the above symbol; peace. But the true meaning of this "V" sign goes way back to the 18th century Illuminati. This symbol represents the fulfilment of Illuminist founder Adam Weishaupt's satanic "Law of Fives".

"The "v sign" has a colorful history. "V" is the Roman sign for the number five and Adam Weishaupt used it in the Illuminati to symbolise the "Law of Fives,'' but there's more.

In the Cabala:
"the meaning for the Hebrew letter for V (Van) is 'Nail.' Now, 'The Nail' is one of the secret titles of Satan within the Brotherhood of Satanism. Satan is letting us know that this is one of his favourite signs. Why else does he like the PENTA-gram (Penta = five!) and the FIVE-fold salute used in Masonry and Witchcraft?''
Furthermore: "The Leftists, radicals, and Satanists who have popularised that sign...know its ancient significance very well. In fact, that 'V' sign is now used extensively by such Communist organizations as the Young Socialist Alliance, Vets for Peace in Vietnam, and the Students for a Democratic Society."

v is VAV in hebrew with the number 6 given to it 6 the number of sin

Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honour of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil.' It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

In Masonry, Tubal Cain is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree. Listen to what occultist and Mason, Manly Palmer Hall, has to say:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.''

There is also a sexual connotation associated with Vulcan and Tubal Cain. Former Mason, Bill Schnoebelen, explains:
"For Masons who wish to conceal their membership from non-Masons, but still advertise it to their Lodge brothers, there is a special pin (or tie tack) they can wear. It looks like an upside down golf club with two balls near the top....Many people assume the person is a golfing enthusiast, but it is actually a visual Masonic pun.

"This is called the 'Two Ball Cane,' and is a pun on the secret password of a Master Mason, 'Tubalcain (sic).'...It is also an all-too-obvious pun on the 'god' of Masonry, the male reproductive organ. Nice, eh?...especially when many men wear these wretched things to church on Sunday!"-- Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, pp. 233-238.

http://www.whale.to/b/v_s.html

Nazis

Image Image

ImageImage

Communism

Poster art

Image Image

Film, TV

Stiller, Ben A one-eye sign on a Zoolander 2 poster. The first movie was about a brainless fashion model who was mind controlled and programmed to kill a political figure using a trigger word.

Cars

Jackson, Samuel

Kubrick, Stanley

ImageImage

Kevin Spacey

More examples........

http://www.whale.to/b/v_s.html
kickstones

Quotes [Symbol quotes Symbol quotes (specific)]

“Westerner’s know it as the “okay” (or “OK”) sign. It’s done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory…
But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason’s never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning “infinity” or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.
In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, “He approves our undertaking.” This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus

http://www.whale.to/b/666_hand_sign.html
kickstones

While reading the article linked below I came across this interesting comment, being musically uneducated I cannot as such verify its content, maybe there are some musically educated members who can shed some light?

From ....

The Beatles -- Illuminati Mind Controllers

The original cover of the 1966 "Yesterday and Today" album.

Monica said (August 6, 2012):

I absolutely loved this article, although it barely scratches the surface of the depth of this psy-op thrust on society and found it amusing reading the comments.

Most comments defending Paul and John were obviously made by people who are not musicians, just sentimental culture-programmed Beatles fan-boys, as anyone who plays a guitar will tell you you can't just "pick up a guitar and play a Beatles song by ear".

The chording is a carefully constructed web which comes close to but doesn't quite compromise conventional musical scales and tonal structures. This construction was absolutely deliberate for it produces in the mind a negatively excited (and depending on the tune itself, even frenzied) state, highly emotionally charged.

This construction is the fruit of many years of secret Illuminati research and well outside the intellectual reach of musical-theory-uneducated "musicians" like Paul and John. You can't write music like that by "chance" or out of ignorance. Without a great deal of technical knowledge the construction would collapse into cacophonous musical chaos, the greatest proof that those two didn't have the capability to create it. It is this perverse structure that gives the music it's power to produce such intense emotional and sentimental attachment in it's listeners.

Couple that with the tuning pitch of 440, imposed on the world by the British Royal Conservatory of Music between the wars, which is also proven to do the same thing but in a more subtle manner and you have a potent musical cocktail for changing morally correct behaviour (especially in public) to emotion-based irrational reactions and interactions ie; sensual license and moral relativism.

BTW, ALL music since then, classical, and otherwise, both live and recorded, is contaminated with the 440 tuning pitch universally, the Royal Conservatory saw to that!

I feel sorry for everyone caught in this carefully crafted emotional trap. Too many people too sentimentally attached to a deliberately destructive part of their youth! Wake up people! You've been had - again! Stop believing the scripted Paul & John fairy tales about where "their" music came from! Oh, I should mention I turn 50 next year so I'm not a young Beatles-hater who just doesn't understand.

https://www.henrymakow.com/beatles_were ... ntrol.html