Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
patrix

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by patrix »

How to prevent Alzheimer's

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpCvF4grZ60

Bonus: One of my countrymen on the science behind low carb

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ylfxx5ve-8
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

How To Prevent Alzheimer’s: Eat Fruit :P
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Kham » November 22nd, 2018, 10:52 pm wrote:How To Prevent Alzheimer’s: Eat Fruit :P
Don't forget to watch the video Kham ;)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » November 23rd, 2018, 1:51 am wrote:
Kham » November 22nd, 2018, 10:52 pm wrote:How To Prevent Alzheimer’s: Eat Fruit :P
Don't forget to watch the video Kham ;)
Kham » October 21st, 2018, 9:51 pm wrote:Patrix,

Like all cf posters we expect a break down of videos posted and time stamps to pertinent parts.

Could you please summarize the video and give time stamps. Thank you.
Edit to add:
Kham » October 31st, 2018, 6:24 pm wrote:Ketosis-wiki is wrong. Modern science, and you Patrix, have not yet caught up to the new paradigm of human body which is that a healthy lymphatic system and kidney filtration is the key to health. Time has already proven this to be true.

I challenge you to watch several dozen videos from . . .
Robert Morse, Hilde Larsen, Rawb Wild, Mark James Gordon, and John Rose. Beware, it’s a new paradigm so you will have to suspend the old one for this to make sense.
Emphasis mine. Have you watched several of these suggested videos yet, patrix?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The Dr Andreas video was/is very interesting.
I particularly liked [though was surprised] the fact that he didn't "challenge" the current paradigm by "calling out" those who are driving the [unhealthy?] dietary guidelines.
He focused only on the benefits [in the examples he gave] of the low-carb/keto guidelines and pretty much left it with "you".
I look forward to going through the other vids and any more to come, thanks for posting [irrespective of which side of the fence you're on!].
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

pov603 » November 24th, 2018, 7:17 am wrote:The Dr Andreas video was/is very interesting.
I particularly liked [though was surprised] the fact that he didn't "challenge" the current paradigm by "calling out" those who are driving the [unhealthy?] dietary guidelines.
He focused only on the benefits [in the examples he gave] of the low-carb/keto guidelines and pretty much left it with "you".
I look forward to going through the other vids and any more to come, thanks for posting [irrespective of which side of the fence you're on!].
Thank you pov603. I like that attitude/style as well and from private conversations I've had with some "high profile" medical/nutrition experts, I've noticed they often are more aware about the state of affairs than they let on when speaking publicly. And if they do, they risk becoming targets, so it's better to "Don't mention the war" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0) and focus on the subject matter.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Patrix,

I did watch the video’s, thank you. Fats, as highlighted, according to the new disovery, are just a buffer to sooth an already acidic lymph system which is the real reason diseases exist as the acidic lymph fluid is chewing up ones insides/organs because ones kidneys are not filtering at optimum capacity in order to remove the acidic waste.

Much like when a wet urine soaked acidic diaper is left on too long a babies bottom gets painful diaper rash. Adding fat to the skin on the babies bottom is a buffer that temporarily protects the tender bottom from getting a more severe diaper rash and may help the skin heal but the fat needs to be continuously applied to be affective. Now if one were to address the real issue which is that the wet dirty diapers are always being left on too long and need to be removed as soon as possible, then the fat is not needed because the acids are no longer present and able to irritate the skin.

Unlike fatty ointment on a baby’s bottom, ingested manufactured fats are acidic when broken down as part of consumption so they actually worsen ones ill health condition in the end because more acids are being introduced to a system that is already overburdened. Of course raw fruit and vegetable fats when eaten as part of the whole fruit, as in eating raspberries which have all those little seeds of which fats are present, do not create acidic residue when eaten.

The people in these videos are addressing the ‘what’ which is symptomology instead of the ‘why’ which is the reason people are getting ill in the first place: poor kidney filtration. It’s all about the kidneys. Once the kidneys filter properly good health returns.

Take care and good health to all who visit this forum,

K
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Hi Kham,
Please understand that I am not trying to challenge anyone's logic and approach, especially one borne out of experience, but the example you've used, could it be no different to "pre-historic man" occasionally catching/killing prey, "feasting" on that which they cannot take with them, and then moving on, eating what is readily available i.e. fresh fruit/vegetables and essentially "flushing" the system/acid out only for it to be ready for the next intake of meat/fat?
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Sugar is your friend, not your enemy

SFA = saturated fats
PUFA = polyunsaturated fats
Modern diseases = “diseases of civilisation” = cancer, heart and artery diseases, diabetes etc. These modern diseased killed less than 1% in the mid Victorian era, and kill the majority today. (The mid Victorians had their own killers – largely bacteriological from unclean water and sewage EDIT: UK mid Victorians are the ones I've studied. The most recent decent diet).

Last time I was here a year ago I was arguing with somebody about cancer being a modern disease. He thought it was just as prevelant at all times but incorrectly diagnosed. Yes it was described in detail in ancient Rome but was extremely rare. Even in late Victorian London a cancer case in a hospital would attract doctors from all over to diagnose it. Unless you realise that widespread cancer is modern you can never understand it. Therefore fungi cannot be a culprit as they have been around as long as us and a few billion years prior.

I am aware that sugar has taken over from SFA and cholesterol as the new whipping boy but it's on equally dubious evidence. I have not seen one study that shows that high sugar foods, which we have eaten for millions of years, like apples, oranges, potatoes, rice or even sucrose cause inflammation, insulin resistance, diabetes or CVD. However I've seen many studies pointing to dietary high PUFAs from the “heart healthy” yellow vegetable oils (formally called industrial seed oils) causing the all of the above.

5 shysters, starting with John Yudkin in the 70s, and continued presently with Gary Taubes, Robert Lustig, David Ludwig (and another academic in NY whose name I forget) have successfully persuaded many gullible goyim that sugar is responsible for modern diseases. Here is a takedown of Taubes’ best selling book “The Case Against Sugar” showing how he misrepresented or reversed every study he quoted:
https://nutritionsciencefactcheck.com/2 ... nst-sugar/
Incidentally the sugar industry used the same dirty tactics in the 60s against their competitors so in a way they are getting their just deserts. I think the modern anti-sugar conspiracy is deeper than merely industrial competitiveness however.

LCHF/keto is now an industry with their own products, conferences etc with the aim to reduce carbs. It is a fad, the followers of which not realising that the whole idea was tried and failed in the 70s. A bit like the vegans, using diet as religion and worshiping false gods.

Our metabolism is based on glucose. If we don’t eat it (it is in all fruit, vegetables, starches and grain based foods) stress hormones are released such as cortisol and adrenalin and glucose is produced – gluconeogenesis – from muscles in the short term. EDIT - This is a normal reaction to no dietary glucose, it is just harmful if done for a long term, see article:
https://cowseatgrass.org/2017/10/08/ins ... esistible/
- EDIT
Fructose is also very beneficial. (One of the aforementioned “scientists” changed from being anti-glucose to anti-fructose when he was seen eating high glucose meals. So now it is fructose which is supposed to be “toxic”. Quite a turnabout for fructose since early hominids, whose DNA we still have, were mainly frugivores).

Unlike other food processes, table sugar is the same as the sucrose in fruit, ie pure. I’m not recommending buying anything from the sugar industry incidentally. I don’t use table sugar or processed foods. Fruit is an ideal way to get sugar as it contains minerals eg potassium that aid the metabolism and negate the need for insulin. Fructose incidentally is metabolised not just in the liver and is certainly not the cause of fatty liver disease. The over-weight will start storing fat in and around organs as well as body.

We have always been high carb, emerging from the tropics where fruit is always available, and storing temperate fruits eg apples for the winter. If you believe that modern fruits are higher sugar than historically read this:
https://deniseminger.com/2011/05/31/wil ... ent-fruit/

Our frugivore ancestors started eating meat more and this gave a boost in brain and body. Cooking, possibly from 1.9 million years ago, allowed us to eat unfresh meat – we were scavengers before hunters, finishing off kills from others. And, more importantly, cooking allowed us to eat tubers eg potatoes and the like. So we had another high energy (long chain glucose - much higher energy than meat) and high nutrient food. Meat, cooking and tubers maketh modern man. Cereal cultivation, started only 15,000 years ago, gave no such physiological boost but grew because it supported more men per acre. Any benefits from cereals were lost in about 1880 with the steel roller mill.

The culprit for the modern diseases are the yellow vegetable oils (“yellow” as in not including cold pressed olive, coconut or palm oils) that started in 1910 and have been growing ever since. All restaurants, from MacDonalds to fine dining, cook in these PUFAs. All cooked processed foods are cooked in them. If fat is added for satiation to processed foods it is PUFAs. Most people cook with them in the home. They are subsidised and are very cheap.

Sugar consumption however has been declining in the last 20 years. Nobody buys table sugar any more to pour on their cereals (as if they didn’t have enough added sugar already) and more people now drink sugar free soda than the originals (swapping sugar for aspartame, very bad idea). The modern diseases have been increasing despite the reduction in sugar.

This site has many articles on fats and under most of his articles are dozens of scientific studies which the articles reference. Over 100 studies implicating PUFA and are listed under the relevant articles:
http://raypeat.com/articles/

There are many here too:
https://cowseatgrass.org/

These talks are also worth watching, slightly amusing because he is talking to a low carb conference about how sugar isn’t to blame. He wasn’t invited back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_GG9FkyaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGv4JZB2yws
Last edited by Peter on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Very interesting post Peter. The post matches what I have experienced personally experimenting with different diets.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

As I have said earlier, I am not in the business of giving advice on nutrition, but I like to look at what simple working people used to eat before the advent of the food industry, supermarkets and international bodies like FAO and WTO. In a recent post, I reproduced some paragraphs from an essay on food in light of traditional cosmology which mentions grain as a major staple, although grain is now on many people's blacklist. Peter's comment on sugar, another blacklisted food, reminded me that traditional raft fishermen in my region always carry unrefined whole cane sugar with them on fishing trips.

To put it into perspective, large rafts (jangada) are used for 3 or 4-day trips, while small rafts (paquete) are used for 1-day trips. Surprisingly, the raft fisherman trade is not yet extinct, but only small rafts remain in activity (at least in my region). By the way, it´s a pretty risky and rugged job!

Left: large raft (jangada), anno 1895. Right: small raft, "modern" type (paquete)

Local fishermen carry the following:
- rapadura (bricks of unrefined whole cane sugar)
- farinha (cassava flour)
- bananas and oranges
- drinking water

Northeast Brazilian raft fishermen's diet: cane sugar and cassava flour.

If they have cooking facilities on the raft (which is flushed by seawater every other minute), they will also eat some of the fish they catch.

Of course, you may argue that, until recently, raft fishermen carried cane sugar with them because they didn´t have much of a choice. I can´t disprove that, but it is my impression they consider cane sugar essential to survival at sea.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Ok, let me think... What did fishermen mostly eat? Could it perhaps be...fish!?

And it's of course the dosage that makes a poison. A diet with a solid intake of natural healthy fats allows some intake of sugar and starches. It's a diet where the main portion consists of that and refined vegetable oils, that has resulted in the pandemic of western diseases we are currently experiencing.

And yes, sugar has historically been a rare commodity that only rich people could afford.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

patrix » December 3rd, 2018, 4:25 pm wrote:Ok, let me think... What did fishermen mostly eat? Could it perhaps be...fish!?
Patrix, I don´t know what Swedish fishermen used to eat during fishing trips (and maybe you don´t either), but I know for a fact, not speculation, that raft fishermen in Northeastern Brazil used to eat, and still eat, essentially cassava flour and cane sugar during fishing trips. The part of the catch they can afford to keep is mostly consumed at home, with their families.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

patrix » December 3rd, 2018, 7:25 pm wrote:Ok, let me think... What did fishermen mostly eat? Could it perhaps be...fish!?

And it's of course the dosage that makes a poison. A diet with a solid intake of natural healthy fats allows some intake of sugar and starches. It's a diet where the main portion consists of that and refined vegetable oils, that has resulted in the pandemic of western diseases we are currently experiencing.

And yes, sugar has historically been a rare commodity that only rich people could afford.
Oh dear, still under the anti-sugar spell. I had you down as somebody intelligent enough to have looked at the links at the bottom of my post. But you seem more comfortable with your ingrained delusions.

Historically we have been high sugar eaters, in fruit, tubers and grains. For hundreds of years the bulk of the Irish diet was potatoes ie glucose. When a British health inspector visited he said the Irish were the healthiest in the British Isles. What we don't use straight away in energy from glucose we convert and store as the most healthy saturated fat our body can have, better even than fat from beef or coconuts.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

When a British health inspector visited he said the Irish were the healthiest in the British Isles. What we don't use straight away in energy from glucose we convert and store as the most healthy saturated fat our body can have, better even than fat from beef or coconuts.
Potato eating Irish farmers in the 19th century? Some heavy science you got there Peter to back your claims...not. I trust our readers are capable of researching this important question on how to compose their diet to best avoid the engineered diseases. Watch those videos I've linked. It's quite literally a matter of life and death and the disinfo is plenty.

Truth must be acquired by every single human being. If you want to know something, you have to look at all the premises yourself, listen to all the arguments and then decide what seems most logical. - Uffe Ravnskov.

Edit: Flabbergasted - You have what it takes to be a top nutritional researcher! "In this study we excluded what the fishermen ate outside their boat since we didn't regard that as a part of their diet..."