Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
kickstones

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by kickstones »

HonestlyNow » April 27th, 2017, 12:24 pm wrote:
Medicine and nutrition from the AMA and its lackeys is complicated, probably deliberately so, requiring years of study.
And money from pharmaceutical corporations.

According to analysis by Medicalbillingandcoding.org (5/25/11), between 2009 and 2011, these drug companies paid doctors the following amounts: Merck, $9.4 million; Johnson & Johnson, $10.6 million; Pfizer, $19.8 million; AstraZeneca, $22.8 million; GlaxoSmithKline, $96.4 million; and Eli Lilly, $144.1 million. For speaking fees, consulting fees, etc.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... ou-a-drug/

Swiss giant Novartis likely bribed 'thousands' in Greece: minister

Greece's justice minister on Friday said Swiss pharmaceutical giant Novartis had likely bribed "thousands" of doctors and civil servants to promote its products, amid an ongoing probe.

"A great number of state officials are implicated... from what I'm beginning to realise from reports, it must be thousands who were directly bribed from Switzerland," Stavros Kontonis told state agency ANA radio.

"National health service doctors and state officials were bribed to promote drugs in an illegal and anti-scientific manner," Kontonis said.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-04- ... s.html#jCp

Novartis to pay $50M, in Korean bribery probe

For more than a year, Novartis has been under investigation in Korea for allegedly bribing doctors to pump up sales. Now, the Swiss drug giant is learning about its punishment in the country as authorities there decided to issue a fine of nearly $50 million

The company faced other allegations in Turkey, which it now considers “unsubstantiated,” and paid $25 million to authorities last year to settle a bribery investigation in China.

http://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/nova ... bery-probe
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

http://www.today.com/health/worse-lyme- ... ts-t110892
As if Lyme disease isn't troubling enough, a more serious tick-borne disease may be emerging, experts warn.

Powassan virus, which is a far rarer and more deadly pathogen than the bacterium that produces Lyme, is also transmitted by the deer tick. The virus can cause inflammation in the brain, which leads to death or permanent disability in 60 percent of cases.
Sore stomach? feeling tired? do you ever go outside, like in the woods, or gardening? Then you must be tested right away for Lyme disease.. or even Powassan!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

aa5 » May 1st, 2017, 9:56 pm wrote:Sore stomach? feeling tired? do you ever go outside, like in the woods, or gardening? Then you must be tested right away for Lyme disease.. or even Powassan!
Yes, all these horrible diseases that result in brain damage and deformed babies for which vaccines is the only prevention... I can highly recommend the latest Fakeology podcast with David Crowe. He talks about AIDS, viruses and vaccines and the so-called polio epedemic http://fakeologist.com/blog/2017/04/29/ ... vid-crowe/
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

According to the history books, for people in the 1800's before all these public health measures, there were horrific plagues wiping out much of the population. Yet it doesn't really make sense that countries like America & Russia could have such high fertility & rapid population growth, if like 1 in 2 children were dying, at a young age, and millions more going down before they were able to reach adulthood. Then allegedly women having an extreme chance of dying in childbirth.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Devolving Darwin (Evolution and other flawed origin stor

Unread post by simonshack »

°

Hey everyone!

Ironically enough, this thread (on my own forum) fills me with dire terror! Or maybe I should call it "evolution terror". And this, just as I thought that this very forum was ALL about shredding our various fears of living in this mad world of ours.

See, having lived in the below-mentioned places, my lifetime diet has included the FOLLOWING FOODS:

- In Sicily (where I grew up) I ate plenty of fish, mussles, clams, pasta, meat, goat cheese, tomatoes, fruits, nuts and vegetables.

-In Switzerland (where I lived for too many a year) I ate loads of cow chesse, chocolate, wheat, potatoes and fatty / processed foods.

-In the midlands of Great Britain (five years) I survived by cooking my own breakfasts before exiting my home (yet it included the classic British ingredients of eggs, bacon, tomatoes, toasted bread, baked beans, etc.) - and my - uh- "favourite" - eating places outside home were those atrociously oily Fish & Chips joints ! (I wish the British people learned how to cook.)

-In Norway (where I went EVERY summer of my younger years) I ate fish, berries, more fish, crabs, lobsters, shrimps - and yet MORE fish.

- In Sweden I ingurgitated tons of milk, sour milk, butter, creamy dairy products - as well as delicious pig's blood (blodpudding, yummy!), along with all sorts of wheat products (and tremendously sugar-saturated sweets such as "polkagrisar".)

- In Africa I ate truckloads of delicious fruits, vegs and nuts of all kinds - as there wasn't much else to be found in the market places.

- In my Far-East travels, for several months (Philippines/Hong Kong/China/ Indonesia) I ate everything imaginable, often straight out of the cheap, crummy & spicy sidewalk-stands, and yes, even snake-soup and chicken feet - yet got sick only once.

-In the USA (which I last visited in 1999 - just as the "MATRIX" movie was released, btw!), I tried to adapt to the "hamburger-&-fried-chicken-culture" - yet ended up gobbling Mexican tacos and enchiladas. (I also wish that Americans learned how to cook.)

- In France, I ate frog legs and snails. Oui, croyez-moi! Escargots et cuisses de grenouilles!

- In central Italy (where I now live) I eat just about everything that my friends and myself feel like eating (either cooked or raw) - and that includes practically all of the above.

The BIg Question is :

How long have I got to live? ^_^

Oh wait: did I post this in the wrong thread? Ah well - it seems that "human evolution", the "food chain" and "engineering disease" all go hand in hand...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

No idea but you have made me hungry!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

pov603 » May 11th, 2017, 10:48 am wrote:No idea but you have made me hungry!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Buon appetito, pov dear!
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Regarding the diet/health issue and its relation to longevity, I want to say a few words.

I can't quote here at length all the authors whose books I've read during the last few years, but essentially the way that the food relates with health and longevity is its quantity, rather than its quality.

I propose anyone interested to learn about the case of Luigi Cornaro, the venetian nobleman who lived in the 16th century more than 100 years, restricting himself to eating about 14 ounces of food per day, as he described in a book about his life and method.

My thinking is that veganism as well as paleo-diets are wrong, because their advocates eat far more than is needed. While comparative anatomy, as studied by authors more than 100 years ago, proves that the human species is frugivore.

Having said that, in our modern world, the safest way to live long and healthy would be to eat anything we like and of good quality, but in small quantities.

It is not necessary to say that many modern theories of nutrition and physiology, like the calories needed in our food, the food pyramid, the protein, carbohydrates and fat fads, and many others, are pure nonsense. Because, as strange as this may sound, the energy to sustain life does not come from food, the food only gives the materials. This is proved with judicious and controlled fasting, as researched by many investigators, specially at the beginning at the 20th century, as a way to improve health and cure disease. This would explain why fasting is forbidden in modern medicine as a cure therapy, because medicines then are not needed, and this is contrary to the industry's interests.

So, I agree that the "food chain" and "engineering disease" are related.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

agraposo » May 12th, 2017, 8:23 pm wrote:essentially the way that the food relates with health and longevity is its quantity, rather than its quality.
Having said that, in our modern world, the safest way to live long and healthy would be to eat anything we like and of good quality, but in small quantities.
Right on!

Over the course of my life I've seen numerous studies that concluded animals on restricted calorie diets lived longer and more healthy lives that average-weight or heavy animals of the same type. To me the studies are so convincing, and the goal of a very long, very healthy life so appealing, that I am purposely dozens of pounds underweight. I simply limit the quantity of food eaten, rather than worrying too much about the specifics of my diet, and weigh less than I did as a high school senior (age 17) decades ago.

I take no medications, ride my bicycle 5-6 times/week for exercise, and am told I look much younger than my age. Further, unlike the vast majority of people, my HDL cholesterol is higher than my LDL.
Caloric restriction (CR) has positive effects on both mean and maximum lifespan [1, 2, 3, 4], and since the original report the lifespan and health-span increasing capabilities of CR have been documented in a range of animals ranging from yeast to flies and mammals [2, 5]. These studies indicate that CR-induced increases in animal longevity are accompanied by decreased morbidity from a range of age-related diseases such as cardiac and cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, diabetes and renal, respiratory and neural diseases [2, 6, 7].

https://longevityandhealthspan.biomedce ... 6-2395-2-4
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

I am getting back into fasting over the last week. I gain weight very easily and my body holds onto every pound. I ate a big lunch on Friday, and my plan is to not eat until Sunday dinner.

Simon is a high energy guy, who also has the 'dosha' from ayurvedic medicine that is on the move. Like travelling to many places, even moving to whole different countries. For that dosha eating heavy slows them down, like allows more relaxation and sleep. Also they tend to have problems keeping weight on.

For guys like me with the dosha that is slow metabolism, congestion, likes to remain in the same place, too tired.. food needs to be light or even better not eating anything for days.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Very good comments.

I've also heard of studies of sick animals that live longer eating nothing than sick animals being fed with normal diets. This would mean that feeding in a state of sickness is detrimental, rather than helping the body to recover. It's terrifying to see cancer patients in hospitals being fed with normal diets. But proper nutrition is not Big Pharma's business.

Regarding the cholesterol and statins scam, I think it has been discussed in the "Engineering disease" thread, so nothing to add from my part.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

agraposo » May 13th, 2017, 4:15 am wrote:Very good comments.

I've also heard of studies of sick animals that live longer eating nothing than sick animals being fed with normal diets. This would mean that feeding in a state of sickness is detrimental, rather than helping the body to recover. It's terrifying to see cancer patients in hospitals being fed with normal diets. But proper nutrition is not Big Pharma's business.

Regarding the cholesterol and statins scam, I think it has been discussed in the "Engineering disease" thread, so nothing to add from my part.
I am guessing in the natural world, animals like chimpanzees go through periods of weeks with little or no food. I believe these periods allow their bodies to clean out non-functioning cells & surplus cells, and clean out all sorts of debris that has been piling up throughout their bodies.

With our organization and technology, we are essentially never going through a sustained period with little or no food. So our bodies are never getting that chance to clean out all those dead cells & debris.

Another thing I wonder about is this obsession with protein. I can understand that for a growing child they need a certain amount of protein to match up with the growth demands. But I don't see adults as needing a lot of protein. Like even when you exercise, there is some rebuilding work on the muscles. But I would think the body will recycle amino acids. I have gone through periods of eating little protein, to periods when I intentionally ate a lot of protein, and back again - and I didn't notice a difference in my muscularity.

I also look at animals like chimpanzees or gorillas which eat next to no protein compared to people, yet are actually stronger than people.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

aa5 » 13 May 2017, 16:32 wrote:
agraposo » May 13th, 2017, 4:15 am wrote:Very good comments.

I am guessing in the natural world, animals like chimpanzees go through periods of weeks with little or no food. I believe these periods allow their bodies to clean out non-functioning cells & surplus cells, and clean out all sorts of debris that has been piling up throughout their bodies.

With our organization and technology, we are essentially never going through a sustained period with little or no food. So our bodies are never getting that chance to clean out all those dead cells & debris.

Another thing I wonder about is this obsession with protein. I can understand that for a growing child they need a certain amount of protein to match up with the growth demands. But I don't see adults as needing a lot of protein. Like even when you exercise, there is some rebuilding work on the muscles. But I would think the body will recycle amino acids. I have gone through periods of eating little protein, to periods when I intentionally ate a lot of protein, and back again - and I didn't notice a difference in my muscularity.

I also look at animals like chimpanzees or gorillas which eat next to no protein compared to people, yet are actually stronger than people.
Are you sure that gorillas eat less protein?

from http://rsbl.royalsocietypublishing.org/ ... .2011.0321:
The concentrations of protein consumed in relation to energy when leaves were the major portion of the diet were close to the maximum recommended for humans and similar to high-protein human weight-loss diets.

By contrast, the concentrations of protein in relation to energy when gorillas ate fruit-dominated diets were similar to those recommended for humans. Our results question the generality of nitrogen limitation in terrestrial herbivores and provide a fascinating contrast with human macronutrient intake.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Good reference study. I have to admit I was shocked how much protein is in leaves like spinach, when I was looking at salad mixes a few months back.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

aa5 wrote:

This is my main hypothesis regarding most of the so called Western Diseases. They are a result of toxic buildup and cell damage caused by foods we are not suited to consume in large amounts combined with a frequent eating pattern, to little sleep and stress.

We are for example recommended to eat lots of whole grains, fruits and vegetables and choose unsaturated fats. And to eat several meals during the day.
Grains, especially whole, contains lots of so called antinutrients that the body cannot break down if consumed in excessive amounts. Same goes with many vegetables and fruits. Most vegetable fats are also problematic. Some is no problem. It's the dosage that makes the poison. And the frequent meal pattern and buisy lifestyle gives the body no time to repair. The digestion is running all day and the night ours are too few. So we get into a downward spiral of toxic buildup and cell damage.