Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
HonestlyNow

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » April 24th, 2017, 7:42 am wrote:I also suspect Disney played a part in the social engineering. By making cartoons that show that animals have souls and feelings, we engineer a generation that will naturally stay away from animal foods.
In my experience, almost every person that I come across eats meats and thinks that they need to have their dead animal products. (I live in the U.S. and I grew up with Disney in the media.)
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Good post above Patrix, I agree with you.

Dr Weston Price, a dentist working in the 1930's studied the diets of traditional cultures and came to the same conclusions. He looked at healthy populations with the following characteristics:

Less than 1% of tooth decay

Teeth perfectly straight and white, high dental arches and well formed facial features

None of them had ever used a toothbrush

Little to no incidences of diseases common to modern western cultures - cancer, heart disease, diabetes, hemorrhoids, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue syndrome

The following quote is from this article: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... price.aspx A good introduction to Dr Prices research.
For example, the Swiss mountain villagers subsisted primarily on unpasteurized and cultured dairy products, especially butter and cheese. Rye also formed an integral part of their diet. Occasionally, they ate meat (beef) as cows in their herds got older. Small amounts of bone broths, vegetables and berries rounded out the diet. Due to the high altitude, not much vegetation grew. The villagers would eat what they could in the short summer months, and pickle what was left over for the winter. The main foods, however, were full fat cheese, butter, and rye bread.

Gaelic fisher people of the Outer Hebrides ate no dairy products, but instead had their fill of cod and other sea foods, especially shell fish (when in season). Due to the poor soil, the only grain that could grow was oat, and it formed a major part of the diet. A traditional dish, one considered very important for growing children and expectant mothers, was cod's head stuffed with oats and mashed fish liver. Again, due to the extremely inhospitable climate, fruits and vegetables grew sparsely. Price noted that a young Gaelic girl reeled in puzzlement when offered an apple: she had never seen one!

Eskimo, or Innu, ate a diet of almost 100% animal products with hefty amounts of fish. Walrus and seal, and other marine mammals also formed an integral part of the diet. Blubber (fat) was consumed with relish. Innu would gather nuts, berries, and some grasses during the short summer months, but their diet was basically all meat and fat. Price noted that the Innu would usually ferment their meat before eating it. That is, they would bury it and allow it to slightly putrefy before consuming it. Innu would also eat the partially digested grasses of caribou by cutting open their stomachs and intestines.

The Maori of New Zealand, along with other South sea islanders, consumed sea food of every sort - fish, shark, octopus, sea worms, shellfish - along with fatty pork and a wide variety of plant foods including coconut and fruit.

African cattle-keeping tribes like the Masai consumed virtually no plant foods at all, just beef, raw milk, organ meats, and blood (in times of drought).
The Dinkas of the Sudan, whom Price claimed were the healthiest of all the African tribes he studied, ate a combination of fermented whole grains with fish, along with smaller amounts of red meat, vegetables, and fruit. The Bantu, on the other hand, the least hardy of the African tribes studied, were primarily agriculturists. Their diet consisted mostly of beans, squash, corn, millet, vegetables, and fruits, with small amounts of milk and meat. Price never found a totally vegetarian culture. Modern anthropological data support this: all cultures and peoples show a preference for animal foods and animal fat.

Hunter-gatherer peoples in Northern Canada, the Florida Everglades, the Amazon, and Australia, consumed game animals of all types, especially the organ meats, and a variety of grains, legumes, tubers, vegetables, and fruits when available.

Price noted that all peoples, except the Innu, consumed insects and their larvae. Obviously in more tropical areas, insects formed a more integral part of the diet. Price noted that: The natives of Africa know that certain insects are very rich in special food values at certain seasons, also that their eggs are valuable foods. A fly that hatches in enormous quantities in Lake Victoria is gathered and used fresh and dried for storage. They also use ant eggs and ants. Bees, wasps, dragonflies, beetles, crickets, cicadas, moths, and termites were consumed with zest also, particularly in Africa.
Price also noted that all cultures consumed fermented foods each day. Foods such as cheese, cultured butter, yogurt, or fermented grain drinks like kaffir beer (made from millet) in Africa, or fermented fish as with the Innu were an important part of native diets.

Curiously, all native peoples studied made great efforts to obtain seafood, especially fish roe which was consumed so that we will have healthy children. Even mountain dwelling peoples would make semiannual trips to the sea to bring back seaweeds, fish eggs, and dried fish. Shrimp, rich in both cholesterol and vitamin D, was a standard food in many places, from Africa to the Orient.

The last major feature of native diets that Price found was that they were rich in fat, especially animal fat. Whether from insects, eggs, fish, game animals, or domesticated herds, primitive peoples knew that they would get sick if they did not consume enough fat. Explorers besides Dr. Price have also found this to be true.

For example, anthropologist Vilhjalmur Stefansson, who lived for years among the Innu and Northern Canadian Indians, specifically noted how the Indians would go out of their way to hunt down older male caribou for they carried a 50 pound slab of back fat. When such animals were unavailable and Indians were forced to subsist on rabbits, a very lean animal, diarrhea and hunger would set in after about a week. The human body needs saturated fat to assimilate and utilize proteins and saturated animal fats contain high amounts of the fat soluble vitamins, as well as beneficial fatty acids with antimicrobial properties.

Of course, the foods that Price's subjects ate were natural and unprocessed. Their foods did not contain preservatives, additives, or colorings. They did not contain added sugar (though, when available, natural sweets like honey and maple syrup were eaten in moderation). They did not contain white flour or canned foods. Their milk products were not pasteurized, homogenized, or low fat. The animal and plant foods consumed were raised and grown on pesticide-free soil and were not given growth hormones or antibiotics. In short, these people always ate organic.
Western price Foundation: https://www.westonaprice.org/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

And I bet they "exercised" too. That is to say ... moved their bodies.

You can eat really healthy but if you don't use your body it starts to shut things down.
PianoRacer
____

Unread post by PianoRacer »

Dr. Price is essential reading for anyone who wishes to understand the role of nutrition in the general state of physical degeneration that mankind finds itself in today. His book remains, in my opinion, the definitive scientific source on the subject, and can be found for free online or ordered in physical form from Amazon:

https://healthwyze.org/archive/nutritio ... _price.pdf
https://www.amazon.com/Nutrition-Physic ... 0916764206

The insights of Dr. Price into the effects of nutrition on the developing human body are critically important, especially for anyone concerned with the development of young (and even pre-natal) children.

There is something else that Dr. Price has shed a very important light on - the ravaging effects of destructive dental procedures on the health of it's victims. In the arena of overlooked causes of physical/mental health issues, even among those who have wised up to the importance of proper nutrition, I can think of nothing more important for those unaware of these issues to become aware of, for the sake of their health and the health of their loved ones.

If you have ever had a root canal, a "silver" filling, or a tooth pulled, then you may want to familiarize yourself with Dr. Price's research in these areas, as they may be the solution to potentially life-threatening medical problems. Most people, even the relatively well-informed, never think to look at the condition of their dental health as a potential cause of other, more "general" health issues, but Dr. Price makes the very convincing case that this is exactly what we should be doing.

"silver" (mercury) dental fillings and their toxic effects:

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... f-mercury/

The terrible dangers of root canals:

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... l-dangers/

"Cavitation" or tooth extraction dangers:

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... n-surgery/

These potentially catastrophic dental procedures are exceedingly common, and can have disastrous effects on the health of the victim. If you or your loved ones have been subjected to any of these dental procedures, please take the time to research the possible negative effects on health that they may cause. This is something very tangible and very actionable that anyone who has the inclination and perspicacity can work to remediate. This is truly the "low hanging fruit" of improving one's health. Having toxic mercury, putrefied bone ("root canaled" teeth), and infected cavitations repaired and/or removed is not terribly difficult or expensive when done by an informed biological dentist (which can be admittedly difficult to find).
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Great to see there are people on the same page here. Yes Weston Price is thee source regarding nutrition and medicine. And it's interesting that when I mention him to doctors and dentists, most have never heard of him. But I think we understand why that is.
hoi.polloi » April 25th, 2017, 12:41 am wrote:And I bet they "exercised" too. That is to say ... moved their bodies.
You can eat really healthy but if you don't use your body it starts to shut things down.
True Hoi, and I try to run every week but you also need to get your nutrition right. And the "Run more eat less" dogma is part of the Nutwork psyop. It puts the blame on the patient and is quite ineffective. The most common problem people have from getting intentionally bad nutritional advice is overweight because of hormonal imbalance. The fasting insulin levels are too high because of too frequent meals and a low energy intake from animal fats. If you only exercise, the situation will improve only slightly and temporarily. The permanent fix is to replace most of your energy intake from carbohydrates with animal fat and skip one meal. But the Nutwork wants you to think its only about how much you eat (calories) and that fat is worse because it has more calories.

Look at some pictures from the 50s and 60s. People where slim and healthy. Jogging, gyms and diets where practically unheard of. And now with 50 years of Nutwork propaganda, nutrition and medicine we have an epidemic of Western diseases.

Edit:

Apologies that my post about fat and cholesterol was a bit crude. I wrote it in between things at work and English is not my first language. One thing I forgot to bring up and that to me shows that the poisoning of our elders with cholesterol lowering drugs is intentional and not some medical mistake or simple greed from pharmaceutical companies is how meticulously they went about to make this poison appear as a medicine against their created heart disease problem:

First they for several years through Ancel Keys and other bogus science established the lie that cholesterol had any cause in heart disease. They even handed out a Noble Prize in 1985, but they did not dare to directly connect it to this hoax. Is was for discoveries concerning the cholesterol synthesis and they emphasized that cholesterol is not harmful lower concentrations.

And when they had this lie established it was easy through double blind clinical trials (the golden standard to verify effects of drugs) to establish that Statins indeed lowers cholesterol (because it is a poison designed to do so) and thus must be a good way to treat heart disease.

Doctors today are obliged to prescribe Statins to elderly people if their cholesterol levels are “too high” or they risk being accused of malpractice. Cholesterol naturally increase in elderly people because it is needed to repair cell damage. And if you don’t eat enough healthy fat that is needed to make cholesterol or chemically decrease your cholesterol though medication, you risk getting cancer, muscle loss, diabetes and dementia to just mention a few things. These “side effects” are known and stated on the package. But the medical profession have in their collective wisdom agreed that these problems are outweighed by the possibility to make 1 in 400 (I think that’s the figure) not die in heart disease but instead risk getting cancer or some of the other side effects.

So the nutrition and medical hoaxes are especially directed at the elderly. This is why for example diabetes, dementia and cancer are so common now among older people. And Statins is only one of all the harmful drugs and procedures that are prescribed to our elders. It’s pretty easy to see why they do this. They see us as cattle and the older livestock are of no use to them. And by killing off the elderly or turning them into vegetables, they also remove our collective wisdom which makes it harder for us to understand what is going on and easier for them to control us.

One shining knight fighting Nutwork medicine I think is worth recognition and respect is Uffe Ravskov http://www.ravnskov.nu/
He has since the 90s fought the cholesterol scam, and of course gotten his career and good name ruined by the Nutwork because of it.
Last edited by patrix on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

patrix wrote:. . . it is needed to repair cell damage.
What causes cell damage?

Edit:
This just occurred to me — are you saying eat "only" the animal fat, that is, eat the fat separate from the meat, or do you get your animal fat from eating the dead animal flesh? (Yes, this is a serious question.)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » April 25th, 2017, 12:29 pm wrote:
patrix wrote:. . . it is needed to repair cell damage.
What causes cell damage?

Edit:
This just occurred to me — are you saying eat "only" the animal fat, that is, eat the fat separate from the meat, or do you get your animal fat from eating the dead animal flesh? (Yes, this is a serious question.)
With animal fat I mean for example butter, cream, lard and tallow. Muscle meat is animal protein and we don't require much of that. We are a species that thrives on animal fat.
Cell damage occurs constantly but is accelerated by toxins and foods that quickly raise our blood sugar like starch and refined sugars.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

patrix wrote:One shining [k]night fighting Nutwork medicine I think is worth recognition and respect is Uffe Ravskov http://www.ravnskov.nu/ He has since the 90s fought the cholesterol scam, and of course gotten his career and good name ruined by the Nutwork because of it.
Ravnskov´s fight against the current statin frenzy is commendable, indeed.

The cardiac health benefit of treatment with statins is very hard to prove, so based on the cautionary principle it shouldn´t be prescribed as a rule (or at all).

The case for "bad cholesterol" is based on association, not causation. But if you have enough circular reasoning by an army of obedient Master´s students and Big Pharma-sponsored investigators aptly employing all the weasel words in the handbook, a scientific consensus is eventually forged and association becomes causation.

The modus operandi of the research branch of the major pharmaceutical companies is described in a book by another Danish physician, Peter Gøtzsche, specifically in the field of psychiatric drugs, though the strategy is everywhere the same.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046551/
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Flabbergasted » April 25th, 2017, 2:22 pm wrote:The case for "bad cholesterol" is based on association, not causation. But if you have enough circular reasoning by an army of obedient Master´s students and Big Pharma-sponsored investigators aptly employing all the weasel words in the handbook, a scientific consensus is eventually forged and association becomes causation.
Ravnskov often uses the analogy to blame firemen for fires, because you see them every time there is a fire. And it fits perfect when you also understand that cholesterol is what is used to repair the artery damage.
The modus operandi of the research branch of the major pharmaceutical companies is described in a book by another Danish physician, Peter Gøtzsche, specifically in the field of psychiatric drugs, though the strategy is everywhere the same.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046551/
Yes I’ve read that book. Very revealing. I wonder how many whistle blowers that are required to give an effect. The Nutwork will probably be able to use their complete control over money, institutions media and medicine to swipe just about anything under the rug until people finally understand the grand conspiracy.
HonestlyNow

patrix » April 25th, 2017, 8:06 am wrote:Cell damage occurs constantly but is accelerated by toxins and foods that quickly raise our blood sugar like starch and refined sugars.
Acidosis. Stagnant lymph fluid. That's what causes cell damage. What has Weston Price taught you about the lymphatic system? The key to health in your body is to have filtering kidneys and a moving lymphatic system. How does Weston teach people to get their kidneys filtering and their lymph moving?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » April 26th, 2017, 9:43 am wrote:
patrix » April 25th, 2017, 8:06 am wrote:Cell damage occurs constantly but is accelerated by toxins and foods that quickly raise our blood sugar like starch and refined sugars.
Acidosis. Stagnant lymph fluid. That's what causes cell damage. What has Weston Price taught you about the lymphatic system? The key to health in your body is to have filtering kidneys and a moving lymphatic system. How does Weston teach people to get their kidneys filtering and their lymph moving?
Dear HonestlyNow, many things cause cell damage. You could argue cell damage and the inevitable death because of it is the consequence of living. But life style and diet can greatly affect the rate of the damage and the bodys ability to repair it. I suspect we have a different view here, but my conclusion as a result of years of studying and experimenting, is that the most important thing to lower cell damage and give our bodies the nutrients it needs to repair cells, is to go back to a diet rich in animal fats that was the norm before Nutwork nutrition. The reason is two fold. Having a high energy intake from healthy fats implicitly means you have a lower intake from carbohydrates and processed vegetable oils. This is beneficial because high intake of carbohydrates that rapidly raises blood sugar (eg. starches and sugars) will result in increased cell damage because of oxidative stress. It also creates a beneficial environment for microbes and micro fungus which growth processes with often toxic metabolic byproducts will further increase cell damage. Processed vegetable oils is problematic because it is a type of fat that the body cannot really use that also have toxic effects.
The other reason is that animal fat is a nutrient the body needs to produce cholesterol which is an essential building block in our cells and hormones. Without it our ability to repair cells is impaired and we risk hormonal deficiencies.

I have not studied Weston Prices work extensively, but I hope I get an opportunity to do so because the little I've read makes a great deal of sense. So I kindly ask you HonestlyNow to find someone other than me to query regarding his teachings.
HonestlyNow

patrix » April 26th, 2017, 5:57 am wrote: Dear HonestlyNow, many things cause cell damage. You could argue cell damage and the inevitable death because of it is the consequence of living. But life style and diet can greatly affect the rate of the damage and the bodys ability to repair it. I suspect we have a different view here, but my conclusion as a result of years of studying and experimenting, is that the most important thing to lower cell damage and give our bodies the nutrients it needs to repair cells, is to go back to a diet rich in animal fats that was the norm before Nutwork nutrition. The reason is two fold. Having a high energy intake from healthy fats implicitly means you have a lower intake from carbohydrates and processed vegetable oils. This is beneficial because high intake of carbohydrates that rapidly raises blood sugar (eg. starches and sugars) will result in increased cell damage because of oxidative stress. It also creates a beneficial environment for microbes and micro fungus which growth processes with often toxic metabolic byproducts will further increase cell damage. Processed vegetable oils is problematic because it is a type of fat that the body cannot really use that also have toxic effects.
The other reason is that animal fat is a nutrient the body needs to produce cholesterol which is an essential building block in our cells and hormones. Without it our ability to repair cells is impaired and we risk hormonal deficiencies.

I have not studied Weston Prices work extensively, but I hope I get an opportunity to do so because the little I've read makes a great deal of sense. So I kindly ask you HonestlyNow to find someone other than me to query regarding his teachings.
Dear Patrix, a lymph system that is not moving out the cellular wastes, which creates an acidic environment around the cells, is what causes cell damage. Health of the human body comes down to chemistry. Is your body, outside of the blood, alkaline or acid? If your blood gets acidic, you die within minutes. The body does all it can to keep the blood at the proper pH by pulling out the alkaline elements in your body to neutralize the acid. It will pull the calcium out of your bones and connective tissues. Cholesterol is not needed from an outside source. Animals (homo sapiens included) make their own cholesterol. One thing cholesterol does is protect the body from the acidic environment that the average person creates in his own body! If one isn't creating an acidic environment, one doesn't need so much cholesterol.

Does Weston Price teach about which foods cause alkalinity in the body? If you're not up for answering that, I can understand. Perhaps an expansion of horizon would be of benefit here.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » April 26th, 2017, 12:26 pm wrote:Dear Patrix, a lymph system that is not moving out the cellular wastes, which creates an acidic environment around the cells, is what causes cell damage.
Good point HonestyNow. Thank you for stating it instead of asking vague questions. A stressed lymphatic system is certainly part of the problem, but I prefer to view it more as an effect than a cause. The lymphatic system gets overtaxed when we ingest too much toxic and toxin producing foods, sleep and exercise to little, eat too often and stress too much to let it do its job. And as stated before, regarding foods I think the biggest problem is starch and sugars because of their ability to create increased oxidative stress. Other problematic foods are for example processed vegetable oils, grains, gluten, soy, additives and pesticide residues. This is the pressure that causes the lymphatic system to crumble and render the body unable to remove the toxins and damaged cells quickly enough which in turn causes a favorable environment for microbes. When this occurs the body will turn to more acute defense mechanisms like cancer, yes cancer. Cancer is not a disease but a last line of defense the body uses to try to protect itself from being overrun by microbes and micro fungus that feed off of necrosis (dead cells) and glucose. Cells transform to cancerous cells because their mitochondria are destroyed by the toxins produced by the microbes. The cancerous cells then change their metabolism to fermentation in order to deprive the microbes of their main source of energy - glucose. Cancerous cells are also spongy to be able to contain the toxins produced by the microbes and thus protect healthy cells.
Cholesterol is not needed from an outside source. Animals (homo sapiens included) make their own cholesterol. One thing cholesterol does is protect the body from the acidic environment that the average person creates in his own body! If one isn't creating an acidic environment, one doesn't need so much cholesterol.
I've not stated digestive cholesterol is needed, but that animal fat is a nutrient we need to produce sufficient amounts of cholesterol.
Does Weston Price teach about which foods cause alkalinity in the body? If you're not up for answering that, I can understand. Perhaps an expansion of horizon would be of benefit here.
I'm not and ditto.

Edit:
I think these things regarding nutrition/medicine and designed diseases are pretty important and my findings are the result of years of studies. But it is only in recent times through my understanding of what I like to call the Grand Conspiracy that I have understood how much deception and disinformation there are in this field. Some figures are spot on when it comes to certain things, but then (in my opinion) misinforms in others. They could of course just have come to different conclusions than mine with no ill intent but in many cases I find that hard to believe. It’s like the researchers who really should be able to see or at least comment on the fact that the 9/11 imagery have CGI written all over it. So be wary of the Gurus. Medicine and nutrition is complicated and it takes time to be able to have a good enough understanding of it to do your own research. But that is what I recommend first hand. And to also experiment with your own diet and habits. Be aware though that effects can take months and even years to surface and initially you may feel worse. But if you tried something for a couple of months you will generally sense if it’s an improvement or not.

Andreas Moritz I am suspicious of for example. He is in my opinion pretty spot on when it comes to explaining what cancer is, but then he promotes veganism and so called liver cleanses which I think is both dangerous and ineffective. It’s like Flat Earth DBA. They have figures that promotes well hidden truths together with crap so that most people will dismiss the whole package and the few who believes the true story will fall for the crap as well. This guy also disappeared mysteriously when he was running a campaign against vaccines. This may be a horrible accusation, but I am suspicious that this could be a move to give him credibility in alternative medicine circles.

Edit2: Just looked att the rumors surrounding his death again and that further adds to my suspicion of some kind of psyop. The official statement on his homepage:
"A couple of months before his transition, Andreas was exposed to insidious mold inhalation. This, with time, created complications that led to heart valve failure, which stemmed from his childhood “severe arrhythmia”. Understandably, Andreas refused to have invasive surgical treatments or procedures, living by his deep-rooted beliefs and supported by a calm, inner knowingness that his time on Earth was completed."

So, this tells us he died because of refusal of standard of care. A story we've seen many times with the psychological objective to make us choose standard of care when in doubt. And then there is the story that the evil Big Pharma vaxxers killed him.
https://ca2nwo.wordpress.com/2015/08/16 ... -vaccines/
Not that I don't believe vaccines are harmful, I just find it hard to believe that Big Pharma would think killing off or abducting critics is a viable tactic.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNi9zZdPCzE
Last edited by patrix on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
HonestlyNow

patrix wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote:Does Weston Price teach about which foods cause alkalinity in the body? If you're not up for answering that, I can understand. Perhaps an expansion of horizon would be of benefit here.
I'm not and ditto.
Have you ever looked into the world of raw food eating, especially high-raw fruit? Cooking foods does nothing to enhance its nutrition, but instead brings down the electro-magnetics of the food, and coagulates the fats/oils, and makes the food harder to digest. Living foods (I don't mean animals), is the place to go for regenerative healing.
(edited to correct grammar)
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HonestlyNow

patrix wrote:Medicine and nutrition is complicated and it takes time to be able to have a good enough understanding of it to do your own research. But that is what I recommend first hand. And to also experiment with your own diet and habits. Be aware though that effects can take months and even years to surface and initially you may feel worse. But if you tried something for a couple of months you will generally sense if it’s an improvement or not.
Medicine and nutrition from the AMA and its lackeys is complicated, probably deliberately so, requiring years of study. Proper nutrition for our species is not complicated. We are a frugivore species, and fresh, raw, properly-grown and picked-ripe fruits, berries and melons is the proper fuel source for our bodies, with herbs/botanicals as needed for support of various systems in the body. This requires a much shorter study period and any layman can learn this.

The effects of cleaning your diet of what is encumbering the body can be felt in a short time period; fully cleaning out the body will take some time, yes.