Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
kickstones

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by kickstones »

simonshack » July 28th, 2017, 6:35 pm wrote:
agraposo » July 28th, 2017, 2:19 pm wrote:Simon, you live in Italy.

What do you think of this?

Italy makes 12 vaccinations compulsory for children
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39983799

Are there really protests in Italy against that law?
Dear Agraposo,

I think it sucks & stinks to utter high heaven. To force people to vaccinate their kids is - uh well - undemocratic (to put it as mildly as possible)... Yes, of course people are protesting - I personally don't know anyone who is supportive of this sham. As it is, I have (mild) hopes that the whole thing is going to implode on itself - when too many parents won't comply. As ever the optimist I remain...
Jon Rappoport has this insight...

Measles outbreak in Europe: convenient lies

The World Health Organization is now touting a measles epidemic in Europe. And of course, they’re explaining it with propaganda—it’s the fault of people who refuse to allow their children to take the measles vaccination.

The focus is on Italy, where, “coincidently,” protesters are outraged at a new law mandating vaccination for children. Perfect. “You see? Don’t take the shot and this is what you get. A massive outbreak.”

Well, here is an official report. In Italy, there are 3300 case of measles and two deaths.
http://www.euro.who.int/en/media-centre ... -in-europe

That’s the classic and traditional and age-old picture of measles. 3298 children have survived. Kids get measles, they recover, and thereafter they’re immune.

As for the two children who died, you would have to do a very careful independent investigation, to determine what health problems they may have had before they contracted measles. And “health problems” would include prior toxic medical treatment. The actual cause of death isn’t always what health authorities say it is.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017 ... ient-lies/
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Regarding the measles virus, which virologist Stefan Lanka says doesn't exist, I would like to update the case, discussed here in February 2016 by Seneca and others:

Anti-Vaxxer Biologist Stefan Lanka Bets Over $100K Measles Isn’t A Virus; He Wins In German Federal Supreme Court

http://anonhq.com/anti-vaxxer-biologist ... eme-court/
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Agraposo,

What an astounding article! No one in that German court could prove the measles virus actually exists. I hope that anti vaxers in the U.S. take note of this win and start their own lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers. At this point in my research on the existence of viruses, I don't think any researcher can prove any virus exists as they are too small for pictures and thus rely on Petrie dish blooms for proof of existence. Come on anti-Vaxer groups, let's take all vaccine makers to the American courts and make them all prove those other viruses exist as well and clean house.

Conclusion from the court:
The Supreme Court judgment in the measles virus trial and the results of the genetic tests have consequences: Any national and international statements on the alleged measles virus, the infectivity of measles, and on the benefit and safety of vaccination against measles, are since then of no scientific character and have thus been deprived of their legal basis.
The measles vaccine has no scientific character and thus no legal basis. Wow. That feels like such good news. The fight is on. I'm curious to know how the German courts will use this ruling.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

If one reads the comments in the article it seems that there is disparity between peoples understandings as to whether the latest/last "verdict" was based upon a legal technicality or actual scientific "proof".
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear Cluesforumers,

Some of you might think this is stretching too far and I know many of you have different views on how medicine and nutrition are being distorted by the Nutwork. And I respect different views but also hope you respect mine which are the results of many years of looking into medicine.

In my view, Statins and cholesterol lowering drugs is a medical hoax that has been carefully designed through the decades. Statins are not only ineffective, but a slow acting poison that can induce the very thing it’s supposed to cure – heart disease (among many other problems like cancer, dementia and diabetes). The way this works is that Statins impairs one of our most crucial bodily functions – The ability to produce cholesterol. Cholesterol is needed for cell repair and hormone production, and without it we will suffer all kinds of problems.
The cholesterol hoax was introduced in two steps by the Nutwork that began in the sixties:
1. Establish a false connection between cholesterol and heart disease in the medical community and public mind.
2. Introduce Statins, and show via studies that it (correctly) lowers serum (blood) cholesterol and because of step one they can be assumed to be effective against heart disease.

But as you may have understood, the Nutwork are very skilled in the business of lies and hoaxes and are often cleverly bringing down their own hoaxes and uses the credibility they gain from that to sell other lies - “The best lies are the ones that are 80% true”, and that is what I would like to bring attention to here:
https://spacedoc.com/
Here we have an astronaut ( astronot to Cluesforumers :-) that was righteously fighting the Statin and cholesterol hoax. A real American hero. How could anyone dare claim we did not go to the moon?
Of course this could be a false accusation on my behalf. Dr. Duane Graveline did not participate very long in the Apollo program and might have been unaware it was a hoax or might have chosen to leave it because of it. But it's notable, at least to me, that he chose to advertise his criticism of Statins as “Spacedoc”.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Patrix,

Your above statements are a bit confusing to me. If cholesterol is not related to heart disease, how can you say that statins, by impairing the production of cholesterol, can cause heart disease?
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Unread post by The_White_Lodge »

I am in agreement with Patrix, except I do think there is an important connection between cholesterol, and in particular the quality of cholesterols and other fatty acids that circulate through the blood, and the health and functionality of the circulatory system.

It is my understanding that the reason cholesterol rates increase in aging adults of the modern world is because their diet and lifestyle do not provide what is necessary for cholesterols of enduring quality to be integrated into body's anatomic structures. As a result these structures are in frequent need of replacement and to ensure that this demand for replacement be met, the body facilitates a larger reserve of extra cholesterols which float idly within the blood stream until they are called upon to replace a decaying piece of a blood vessel wall.

The use of statins then further frustrates the process and is either met with the bodies more desperate attempts to supply the necessary cholesterols, resulting in an even higher cholesterol level and greater potential for clotting or in the worse case, the statins do sufficiently suppress the body's efforts and the erosion of the blood vessel walls and functionality of the circulatory system ensues.

For a more complete explanation of this theory I refer the curious to the book Food Is Your Best Medicine by Henry Beiler.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

agraposo » November 25th, 2017, 5:33 pm wrote:Patrix,

Your above statements are a bit confusing to me. If cholesterol is not related to heart disease, how can you say that statins, by impairing the production of cholesterol, can cause heart disease?
Dear agraposo,
Cholesterol, put simply, is a repair material. If you cut yourself, you will get a crust consisting of cholesterol to protect the wound and help the healing. The same process occurs in our blood vessels if they are damaged by inflammation. This is the cause of the correlation between high cholesterol and heart disease. More cholesterol is needed to fight the heart disease and of course the so called plaques will contain oxidized cholesterol. And if the cholesterol synthesis is suppressed the inflammation will worsen. Cholesterol is also essential for the immune system and hormone production so be sure to consume plenty of healthy fats so your liver can produce enough and never ever ingest chemicals that disturbs that production.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Patrix,

You left out one extremely important function of cholesterol. It plays a vital role in the function of nervous tissue. This is why, so I understand that decreasing cholesterol rates below a certain level did not decrease the death rate, because people will very low cholesterol were liable to fatal accidents.

Someone might want to dig deeper on a fact check for that last statement, but regardless it would fit with the pattern here that a drug which will directly lower human brain function would be heartily embraced by the "medical" establishment and dished out to as many people who will be foolish enough to take it.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

The_White_Lodge » November 27th, 2017, 2:49 am wrote:Patrix,
You left out one extremely important function of cholesterol. It plays a vital role in the function of nervous tissue. This is why, so I understand that decreasing cholesterol rates below a certain level did not decrease the death rate, because people will very low cholesterol were liable to fatal accidents.
Very true WL. To quote from memory what I found on cholesterol in an encyclopedia from the days before this hoax was conceived - Cholesterol is the essence of life.

Malnutrition because of underconsumption of healthy fats like butter and lard, is most likely the main cause of the rising occurrence of neurodegenerative diseases among elders. But if you deprive your body of the nutrient it needs to produce cholesterol early on in your life you may attract Alzheimer's in your forties as we are starting to see examples of today.

But this is a slow acting poision, and that is important so we will not connect the dots. The body is able to recycle and use it's own fat tissue to create the bare minimum of cholesterol it needs for quite some time. So a vegan can chug along for many years before the inevitable occurs.

Because of previous discussions here on this subject I add a disclaimer: These are my personal conclusions after having studied and experimented on this for many years.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Patrix,

I'm not so sure if the vegan diet, when carried out intelligently, would be detrimental to the cholesterol needs of the body. I would see it more as an unnecessary stress of forcing the body to produce a much larger portion its cholesterol rather than getting more luxurious intake through rich fats from butter, fish and bone marrow. Do consider that a vegan may procure many fats through the oils of plants, such as olive oil, which is some cases is almost as good as any fatty tissue from an animal.

I think the bigger problem by far is the inferior quality of fats which are ingested through industrially processed food, fast food, and excessively deep fried foods like american "chinese" food. The common ingestion and then lack of proper digestion of these foods gives the body a large influx of practical garbage which it is essentially forced to incorporate into its metabolic processes. Over time the body becomes habituated to utilizing these materials, and though Nature is incredibly resilient in overcoming their defects, eventually disease will ensue.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear WL,

Vegan, just as fasting, is very healthy during a limited time. The problems arise when it's done a longer period.

Regarding fats I agree. Consumption of unhealthy fats like processed vegetable oils is far more dangerous than a low overall fat consumption. These kind of fats are unstable but will be used by the body as if they where stable resulting in increased oxidative stress and inflammation.

Personally however I see no reason to limit my intake of healthy fats since it's both an essential nutrient and energy without the disadvantages that carbohydrates have.
The_White_Lodge
Banned

Patrix,

I agree, and veganism when coupled with the high stress lifestyle of the modern mind slave would certainly drain the body, and those effects probably would show themselves more long term as you suggest.

Veganism as the diet of a hermit practicing the monastic lifestyle as it was required in many traditions would be much more appropriate, although I think even then many such practitioners suffered willingly the weakness that they might incur over time.

There is a definite agenda to push veganism onto whatever idiot will adopt it nowadays, and I think you've highlighted at least some of the malignant motive for these propaganda campaigns.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Agree with Patrix. Statins, like all drugs, deal with the symptom and not the cause. And, in the case of statins, have deadly side effects. Interestingly the best cure for hypertension has proved to be fasting, that is water only fasting. Cholesterol is essential in many things, including fire fighting in the arteries. High cholesterol may sometimes be an indicator of a problem but it in itself is not the problem.

I don’t think it is necessarily a conspiracy of the nutwork. Some presidents have had heart problems. I know they’re puppets but generally well treated puppets. It certainly was a conspiracy of vegetable oil manufacturers at least. I read somewhere that Ancel Keys was on their payroll and his research was so deceptive I can believe that. It was also pushed along by the growing false religion of vegetarianism and veganism.

Animal fats are the good guys, as they have been for us for millions of years. Vegetable oils, the new boys on the block, have tragic omega 6 to omega 3 ratios, are also disastrous if heated, and even more disastrous if hydrogenated. (Maybe the Med. Diet only remains healthy with olive oil because it also includes loads of fish to address that ratio).

An even bigger disaster is sugar. Modern research is pointing to sugar as being the main culprit in heart disease, and through one similar and another different pathway, also as being the main culprit in cancer. Although I’m finding, only now, that some now dead luminaries knew this a while ago. Consumption of sugar (and white flour products – similar fatal effect) has increased dramatically in the last 60 years from being added to most processed foods.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

NEW HEALTH PARADIGM AND KIDNEY FILTRATION

I enter this information here in this thread as consideration for an new health paradigm which is void of manmade ‘diseases’ and instead looks at the human body as a whole integrated system meaning if one part of your body is sick, say as in the ‘cancer’ of some part then your entire body is sick and therefore needs to be cleansed or detoxed before regeneration can take place. As I see it, what Dr. Morse has discovered is the proof that manmade ‘diseases’ are fictional, a concept invented the Rockefeller backed medical industrial complex known as modern medicine; a concept that keeps people sick and maintains their illnesses at great cost to you and even greater profit for them.

Dr. Robert Morse has cracked the code to healing and regeneration. Exciting stuff. Dr. Morse has over 40 years of clinical experience in Florida aiding in the regeneration of tissue of hundreds of thousands of people. Incontrovertible evidence imho. Here is the basic idea of the new health paradigm: If your kidneys are not filtering properly then acids back up and soon you get a stagnant, toxic lymphatic system. Along with your lymph nodes, the lymphatic system is your true immune system. An acidic environment attracts parasites, is a comfy home for viruses and creates stones of all sorts and irritates and damages your insides. The organs that show signs and symptoms first, after of course the kidneys have stopped filtering properly, are the ones with inherited weaknesses such as heart disease or gallbladder stones. The kidneys are ALWAYS the first to go we just don’t know it because there is little symptomology around the kidneys. The good news is you can heal yourself starting with cleaning your lymph fluid. Begin by eating raw fruit which is alkalizing and soothing to the body then that will help your kidneys heal then your body can finally release all that stored up sewer. In a healthy environment, your lymphatic fluid will have become alkaline through your choice of food and regeneration can take place. Parasites leave, viruses are no longer a threat, and tumors start shrinking. No more ailments, your energy and health returns.

The road back to good health requires a reversing of the damages that were done. Healing is quick but not instantaneous. Just so you can get an idea of time lines, a tumor can be eliminated in less than a year.

If you are interested in learning more, below are some of the better resources I have found.

Dr. Morse youtoob channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/robertmorsend/videos

Dr. Morse Herbal Clinic website
https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/pages/clinics

There are about a dozen pdf’s on health issues that you will get access to if you become a member for $10. Dr. Morse’s Clinic became a ‘club’ after government officials kept trying to close him down. Courts kept siding with Dr. Morse because of the successful and numerous case studies over time. One lesson learned by Dr. Morse was to stop using modern industrial medical terms. For example, instead of the word healing, use the word regeneration. Also turn your practice into a private health club for a one-time $10 fee.

Below is the youtoob channel for another great health communicator and practitioner, Mark James Gordon, who has been trained by Dr. Morse. Mark’s videos are more concise and he sums up the new health paradigm in every video. This is a helpful reminder. Also Mark’s discussions concerning spirituality are confined to a few videos unlike Dr. Morse who has definite opinions on God and expresses them in nearly every video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4V9so3bx

Mark James Gordon goes live on youtoob every Wednesday at 6:30pm pacific time at the channel above. He answers ALL your health questions.

Since the key to health is proper kidney filtration, how does one tell if ones kidneys are filtering properly? Pee in a jar. The following website has examples of healthy urine.

https://grapegate.com/resources/urine-sediment/

The cool thing about the new health paradigm is that we get to control our own health and how fast we wish to regenerate. Really depends on how hard one wants to hit the fruit and targeted herbs. It’s that simple.

The new health paradigm community is growing fast and includes education, training seminars and opportunities for fellowship for future health practitioners and people who just want to learn. This is a super positive active community that inspires people to take control of their own lives. Speaking of inspiring, Hilde Larson is such a woman and is the author of

From HELL to Inspired: The Journey From Severe Chronic Illness to Health and Vitality 2016

Know the Truth and Get Healthy: A Step-by-Step Guide to True Health and Vitality 2016

No More Bullshit: Power Up and Grow Free-You Are the Only One You Have Been Waiting For 2017

This is Hilde Larson’s website
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6K4p ... K4gRdNlezw

Find more amazing people and their websites refer to the related channels section of all the youtoob channels mentioned above. It should also be noted that this large community sometimes refer to themselves as frugivores, people who live on 80% raw fruit. Just like true media fakery, frugivores are not mentioned by main stream media who are silent on the growing frugivore movement. Instead of frugivores you hear the never ending guilt trip for or critique against vegetarianism which has a fraction of the success rate as frugivores. Why? Each cell in your body has the same fuel requirement: fruit sugars. From where do we get fruit sugars? From fruit. Amazingly, fruit sugars do not need digestion, they are ready to be used as fuel for your cells as is, no change needed, no stress on the body or digestive system. Any other food, including meat, grains, dairy, must be altered significantly by the body to become fuel for your cells. What does your body change meat, grains and dairy into so that your cells can use them as fuel? Fruit sugars.