Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
VonCrowne

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by VonCrowne »

It's funny how "science" imitates occult symbols...
Really, not much to be said here.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

I don't know much about ultrasounds, so I can't say what would be a safe levels in pregnancy. I remembered those Chinese studies after Sharpstuff mentioned pre-birth ultrasounds.

After doing a little bit of searching on google, I found these recommendations by a Chinese scientist. The Chinese scientist seems even more concerned about the dangers than I remembered. It sounds like his opinion is no level is completely safe for babies in the first trimester. The recommendations are from a blog at this link;

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com ... ltrasound/

Thank you very much, aa5. Much appreciated.

I strained an abdominal muscle at work this summer and was sent to a workers’ compensation physician for evaluation. Prior to the examination I had to fill out a ton of paperwork. All sorts of questions. In the allergies section, I stated I’m allergic to vaccines. ;)

Upon physical examination, the general practitioner’s diagnosis was:
Diagnosis:

848.5 S39.013A STRAIN OF MUSCLE, FASCIA AND TENDON OF PELVIS, INIT ENCNTR-S39.013A
The GP recommended ultrasonography in order to determine whether or not I had an inguinal hernia. I felt a bit adventurous and thought, “Sure, why not? There’s a first time for everything.”

Here’s a summary of my ultrasonography report:
INDICATION: Work injury, concern for hernia.

COMPARISON: None.

TECHNIQUE: Abdomen was scanned with grayscale and color Doppler imaging.

FINDINGS:
Terms like, “normal in diameter, proportions appear patent, unremarkable, normal echogenecity, negative sonographic Murph’y sign, normal contour, homogeneous echotexture” were used to indicate my aorta, IVC, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, common bile duct, kidneys and spleen were all apparently A-OK.
ADDITIONAL FINDINGS: There is severe thickening of the bladder wall, a finding concerning for malignancy or perhaps cystitis. CT abdomen and pelvis with contrast is recommended.

No evidence for ventral abdominal wall hernia despite Valsalva maneuver.

IMPRESSION:

There is severe thickening of the bladder wall, a finding concerning for malignancy or perhaps cystitis. CT abdomen and pelvis with contrast is recommended. This is unrelated to work injury.
The report was emailed to the referring GP. The following day I went back to his office.

GP: The good news is you don’t have a hernia.

Me: That’s good to hear.

GP: But I’m going to refer you to a urologist.

Me: Urologist? What for?

GP: (with a somber expression) The ultrasound revealed you may have bladder cancer.

Me: Bladder cancer? But I don’t have any pain in my bladder. I urinate normally-

GP: That’s great. This is a blessing in disguise.

Me: How so?

GP: We’ve caught it early.

Me: We have?

GP: Yes, you’re asymptomatic. That’s a good sign. Now I don’t want you to worry yourself. I want you to go see Dr. so and so. He’s one of the best... I’ll have my staff set up an appointment for you. The office visit won’t be covered by workers’ comp. because this isn’t work related. Do you have healthcare insurance?

Me: Yeah.

GP: Great! Don’t worry, you’re in good hands.

Me: OK doc. Thanks.

Two weeks later I go to the urologist’s office and again I have to fill out a ton of paperwork. And again I state I’m allergic to vaccines. I also left the family history section blank. I always do so because if I state my parents had X then in the physician’s mind I’m already “predisposed” to X and therefore more likely to be diagnosed with X – Genetic Determinism!

I answered all of my urological related questions honestly and provided a urine sample.

The urologist asked me a bunch of questions (trouble urinating, burning sensation, etc…) and finally said, “I don’t get it. What are you doing here?”

Me: My workers’ comp. doctor referred me to you because my ultrasound report indicated that I apparently have a severe thickening of the bladder wall.

Him: Oh. Do you have a copy of the report?

Me: (as I hand him the report) I gotta tell you, doc, I don’t feel comfortable with having a CT scan w/contrast. I’ve been reading up on the negative “side” effects… I’m sure you’re well aware of the current class action lawsuits in the U.S. and Great Britain…

Him: (GULP!) Yes yes. I agree. Your urine checked out fine. I don’t think that’ll be necessary. I wouldn’t worry about malignancy if I were you.

Me: What about the severe thickening of the bladder wall?

Him: Ultrasounds can often reveal a severe thickening when, in fact, there’s no thickening at all.

Me: Really?

Him: Yeah. They’re very unreliable.

Me: Hmm. I didn’t know that.

Him: Yeah, I’m sure you’re fine. But just to be on the safe side, I’m going to do a cystoscopy.

Me: (playing stupid) What’s that?

Him: It’s a quick little outpatient procedure. I’ll check inside your bladder with a tiny camera.

Me: Ouch. That sounds painful.

Him: Trust me, you won’t feel a thing. I’ll give you a drink to calm your nerves and numb your groin locally. You’ll be in and out in no time. You most likely have cystitis. We’ll take care of that with some antibiotics and you’ll be good to go.

Me: OK. Sounds good.

One of the “side” effects of cystoscopy is painfully urinating blood. Antibiotics have their inherent “side” effects. I told him I’d call to schedule an appointment. Suffice to say, I didn’t. Why should I? I feel perfectly fine.

...An offering of cash must also be given for full protection from this evil. Although mostly attended by women men are starting to participate more and more...
Last month, at a grocery store, I was asked by the cashier if I wanted to contribute a dollar to breast cancer research.

My reply to her:

"Absolutely not! I’ll burn a $100 bill before I give a single cent to breast cancer research. I'm coming from a loving place when I tell you to avoid mammograms at all costs, my dear."
For other cancers, especially those that affect children, one can give tithings to places like St. Jude’s to protect your children against the evil cancer.
Yes, Kham, I find it sickening that they make a killing in donations this time of year. St. Jude, in the Roman Catholic Church, is the patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes. A sick inside joke of the cancer industry? Who knows? I distinctly remember my childhood pilgrimages to the monastery which sits on the site where he was purportedly martyred. So many fond memories...
Last edited by ICfreely on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Postby ICfreely on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:36 am

Labelling is useful to some degree but when we attach labels and then assume they have a concrete existence of their own, then we run into very real problems. A great deal of the confrontations we seem to have with other members of this forum (for example) is that 'labels rule' and thus we cannot separate the trees from the forest. Labels need to be precisely defined and that is very difficult when we use labels to describe other labels.
ICfreely responded:

I couldn’t agree more, dear sharpstuff. When we discuss what causes “cancer” and what’s the most effective way of treating “cancer” we’ve already bought into the medical establishment’s corporeality of “cancer.” Their premises. Their vague and ever changing definitions. Their vague and ever changing causes (bacteria, fungi, viruses, genetics, etc…). Why should we play by their rules? Perhaps a different approach would be more effective.

Absolutely!

Just what exactly is “cancer”?

How exactly is it diagnosed?

Do the diagnostic methods have any merit?

What are the negative “side” effects of said diagnostic methods?

Would we be better off avoiding “cancer” screening altogether?

Could it be that we've medicalized a nonproblem?

Perhaps if we started asking/answering those questions first there'd be less confusion. I’m not sure. What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any suggestions? These are open questions to all CF contributors. C’mon folks help a brother out.
May I suggest the following in respect of some (possible) answers. I will repeat your questions.

Q. Just what exactly is “cancer”?

A. As I have said before and stand by that. The word 'Cancer ' is a term that has become generic for certain conditions (mainly viewed as some sort of 'tumour' or that which can be viewed on some sort of machine/s, or felt by the 'doctor' as something that 'wasn't there before', or whatever).

There is no 'cancer', only 'cancers' and I dispute the notion entirely, because the term is now apparently regarded as a single 'catch-all 'dis-ease'. Again, there are only 'cancers' in the plural, if such a thing or things exist at all. In other words, the word 'cancer' refers to certain conditions which are combined into one 'disease'.

Q. How exactly is it diagnosed?

A. Very good question. Mainly from the observation/feeling of a lump/swelling that shouldn't be there (?) 'diagnosed' by the sound of a duck (to be frivolous). However, there are said to be also 'cancers' that are a loss of tissue...

Q. Do the diagnostic methods have any merit?

A. How can there be, if 'cancers' are not what we are told they are?

Q. What are the negative “side” effects of said diagnostic methods?

A. I am not sure how to answer that question. I will state, however, that the term 'side effects' is a (clever?) ploy, especially with pharmaceutical drugs. The supposition is that the a particular drug does 'work' but has 'side effects'. Drugs have effects from start to finish, end of story.

Q. Would we be better off avoiding “cancer” screening altogether?

A. Definitely. It is known that mammograms, for example, may produce tumours because of the inherent belief that a tumour in breast tissue is a sign of a 'cancer'. The notion is already placed in the mind of a female before she even undergoes this hienous procedure (which I believe has been debunked by research). This what started Dr. Hamer on his research into the subject of 'cancers'.

I can extend this answer with a personal experience if asked.

Q. Could it be that we've medicalized a nonproblem?

A. A very perceptive question. Absolutely, as they do with most medical 'problems'.

Cancer in the mass print media: Fear, uncertainty and the medical model

Abstract

Cancer is increasing in incidence and prevalence in North America and around the world. The mass print media play an important role in information provision about prevention, diagnosis and treatment of this disease, as well as informing health policy and personal experience. This paper reports on a content analysis of the portrayal of cancer in the highest circulating magazines available in Canada and published in Canada or the USA in 1991, 1996, 2001. It includes both manifest and latent analysis of the framing and content of cancer stories. Manifest analysis documented the dominance of the medical as compared to the lifestyle and political economy frames and the predominance of articles on breast as compared to other cancers. Latent themes included: an emphasis on fear of cancer in that: (1) cancer and fear are frequently conflated; cancer is said to grow outside of awareness; cancer is portrayed as (almost) inevitable; cancer is associated with normal experiences; early detection is associated with diagnosis; and scary statistics are emphasized; (2) contradictions and confusion exist within and between articles; and (3) metaphors of war and battle are used frequently. The paper concludes with a discussion of the implications of the linking of fear with cancer in the context of medicine as the solution.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3605006088

The abstract above, is something I could (and have said in many articles).

I especially like 'the metaphors of war and battle are used frequently'. Some years ago, I wrote a piece on exactly the same theme. (My apologies for not finding the original file and Wordpress insistence on 'cookies',which I detest.)

https://sharpspeake.wordpress.com/2014/ ... -medicine/

Fear (as Clues members and many readers know and understand) is the essential key to establishing control. It manifests itself in every walk of life and in every way they can engineer. It is the par excellence of their machinations.

Fear not, I say, they fear themselves more than us.

Be well.
ICfreely

Dear Sharpstuff,

Despite our differences (age, nationality, background, etc.) we, for the most part, agree across the board. We’re pretty much saying the same thing in different ways. We’ve taken very different paths to arrive at the same destination. We’ve "crossed the Rubicon" so to speak. It think it’s fair to say we’re both self taught. In the words of Oscar Wilde, “Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”

Speaking for myself, I’m not here to teach anyone anything. My goal is (and has been) to open new avenues of inquiry and let (human) nature take its course. Hoping against all hope that I can pass the baton to others, step away and watch them run with it. It’s been extremely frustrating to say the least. It’s easy to get yet difficult to give, if you know what I mean. It feels like talking into the wind, treading water. My arsenal of analogies is quickly depleting in my battle against allopathic authoritarianism. But that’s a “me” problem not a “they” problem. I have to learn to be more patient with myself and others, that’s all.

Fear not, I say, they fear themselves more than us.

Allopathic authorities fear people like me who can speak their language and see through their charade. Luckily for them we're too few and far apart.

Contrast Dye and the Kidneys

Diagnostic tests such as MRIs, CT scans and angiograms are routinely used because they provide important information about many diseases or injuries and can help in diagnosis and treatment. In many cases, the use of a contrast dye is necessary to enhance these tests, but sometimes these dyes can either lead to kidney problems, or cause problems in patients with kidney disease. There are two rare but serious disorders associated with contrast dyes and the kidneys: contrast induced nephropathy (CIN) and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF).

Can NSF and CIN be treated?

There are no proven treatments for NSF and CIN, but symptoms may gradually improve over time. New medications are showing promising results [ :rolleyes: ] but prevention remains key.

https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/Con ... nd-Kidneys
UK to Remove Two Gadolinium Contrast Agents from Market

Physicians Expected to Use Alternative Products

In its advice for healthcare professionals, the agency notes that gadolinium-based dyes should only be used when the diagnostic information is essential and cannot be obtained except through the use of a dye. Furthermore, healthcare professionals are expected to have switched to alternative gadolinium-based contrast agents by February 1, 2018.

Macrocyclic agents, such as Prohance, Gadovist, and Dotarem, are still authorized for use with MRIs.

https://cutterlaw.com/dangerous-drugs/u ... reloaded=1
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Abnormal Versus Cancer Cells

Cancer is by definition the change in normal cells. That's it, a change.

From Boston University School of Public Health

http://sphweb.bumc.bu.edu/otlt/MPH-Modu ... print.html

I would submit that cancer cells do not on their own malform or change but instead the change is due to acidosis which is when the lymph fluid changes from alkaline to acidic. ALL cells in the human body are bathed in clear lymph fluid so when this fluid is acidic it starts to chew up and destroy the weakest cells first, much like leaving an babys dirty diaper on too long. One could call the skin cell damage due to diaper rash a cancer.

When long term acidosis happens, then more and more damage is done. Where the medical community has it wrong is that damaged cells are different than full lymph nodes that are stuffed with those damaged cells in an attempt to clean the lymph system.
ICfreely

When long term acidosis happens, then more and more damage is done.
With all due respect, dear Kham, I don't think acid is the be-all end-all.

1- Severe alkalosis can be just as harmful as severe acidosis.
2- We don’t all metabolize acids and bases in the same manner.
3- Our emotions/mentality can and do effect our physical condition.

I offer the following article for your perusal.

Acid & Alkaline Nutrition: Shattering the Myths – Metabolic Healing

Michael McEvoy

Reality

There are numerous kinds of acid/alkaline balances in the body:

• Respiratory alkalosis
• Potassium depletion alkalosis
• Metabolic alkalosis
• Metabolic acidosis
• Potassium excess acidosis
• Respiratory acidosis

Your blood pH is reflected in your personality, or as I like to say your behavior range.

Acidiosis

When in a state of metabolic acidosis, the enzyme systems of the body are running on high speed. This pushes the sympathetic nerves of the body, and forces the adrenal glands into overdrive. In this state a person will:

• Have Agitation
• Feel Nervousness
• Have Anxiety
• Feel more like the ‘hare’, less like the ‘tortoise’
• Feel physically tired but mentally wired
• Compensate by tending to take deeper inhalations
• Have a low tolerance for carbon dioxide and can hold breath for less than 45 seconds in metabolic acidosis

Alkalosis

When in a state of metabolic alkalosis, the enzyme systems of the body are running sub-par. This pushes down pulse and blood pressure, inhibits sympathetic activity and can contribute to low thyroid activity. In this state a person will:

• Have a difficult time getting out of bed in the morning
• Feel more like the ‘tortoise’, less like the ‘hare’
• Feel sluggish
• Feel burned out and tired
• Have a much higher tolerance for carbon dioxide, and should be able to hold breath for 60 seconds or more.
• In metabolic alkalosis, and in potassium depletion alkalosis the saliva pH will be less than 6.6 and the urine pH will be greater than 6.3. In
respiratory alkalosis, the saliva pH will tend to be higher than 6.8.

How To Effect Ph Levels

Eat the foods that are most compatible for your type of metabolism.

If you are a para-sympathetic protein type, your blood tends to be too alkaline. Adenine and purine-containing nucleo proteins are essential at every meal. These types of proteins will create the necessary acidic pH shift towards the median, 7.46. If you are a fast-oxidizing protein type, your blood tends to be too acidic. You also need higher purine foods like the para-sympathetic types, but these foods produce the necessary alkaline effect on your blood, bringing it back to 7.46.

If you are a sympathetic carb type, your blood tends towards acidosis. Your metabolism needs lots of vegetables and VERY LITTLE nucleo-proteins. Eating this way will create the necessary alkaline shift towards 7.46. If you are a slow-oxidizing carb type, your blood tends towards being too alkaline. Unlike the para-sympathetic-protein type, you need more vegetables and less purines. This will create the necessary Acidic shift in you blood pH, bringing it back to 7.46

If you have ever wondered why ‘one person’s food is another person’s poison’, this article should shed some light on that.

https://metabolichealing.com/acid-alkal ... the-myths/

The preceding article isn’t the be-all end-all either (far from). Neither is pH for that matter. Having said that, it can be useful in cases of severe acidity/alkalinity. Like I said before, nobody has it all figured out and nobody ever will. Further, we don’t need to figure it all out. IMO, we’d all be better served discovering what works for us individually in this journey we call “life.” Figure out what works for you. It's easier done that said.

“Taking a clock-spring from a mechanical clock and studying it by itself, will never explain how the whole clock works!”
-Peter K. Sharpen
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

ICfreely » December 29th, 2018, 10:40 pm wrote:
Your blood pH

state of metabolic acidosis

state of metabolic alkalosis

respiratory alkalosis

your blood tends to be too alkaline

your blood tends to be too acidic

alkaline effect on your blood

your blood tends towards acidosis

your blood tends towards being too alkaline

blood pH
And not one mention of LYMPHATIC fluid. There are two main fluids in the body, blood and lymph. It's the acidic LYMPH fluid (congested within the body, with kidneys that aren't optimally able to filter out the waste) that causes health problems.

There's four to five times more lymph fluid in the body than there is blood in the body !!!
ICfreely

Acids and bases (like bacteria and fungi) work together to carry out bodily functions. All play a crucial role in human physiology. They balance one another out. When that balance is thrown out of whack health problems can arise. They, in and of themselves, aren't the cause of health problems. Attributing health problems solely to any of those components is simplistic and misguided.

The stomach produces acid and the pancreas produces digestive enzymes to breakdown food. Nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream (capillaries in the intestines). Waste products are removed via lymph fluids.

What we call "lymph fluids" are the "watery humors" of yesteryear.
HonestlyNow

ICfreely » December 30th, 2018, 12:32 am wrote: When that balance is thrown out of whack health problems can arise. They, in and of themselves, aren't the cause of health problems.
Strictly speaking, the cause of health problems is lifestyle choices. How today's culturally predominant lifestyle choices manifest in the body is easily seen in the [effects of] backed up and overly acidic lymphatic fluids in the lymphatic systems of most people.

Edit to add:
ICfreely » December 30th, 2018, 12:32 am wrote: Waste products are removed via lymph fluids.
How are the waste products removed from the body? Through the kidneys. What if the kidneys are not filtering the waste products from the lymph in order that these wastes can leave the body? The skin acts as the third kidney, which manifest as various skin conditions. What if the kidneys are not filtering, and there are more wastes than the skin can handle in a timely manner? Cells are swimming in the acidic wastes in the lymph fluid. What happens to cells that are swimming in acidic wastes for any length of time? Since acids are corrosive, the cells are damaged and begin to break down.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Is there laboratory tests for lymphatic fluid health. To help make sense of it, imagine we are 30 years in the future and the science has advanced a long ways in nephrology. So as part of routine tests, let us say the person is found to have lymph and kidney function going downhill.

Ideally then the person could be started on a treatment protocol that was really effective in regaining full function of the system. In people with severe disease states or vulnerability to malfunction in this system, this will probably mean drugs to heal up the system. I don't think those drugs even exist yet, but I could be wrong, as I've only spent 5-10 hours reading clinical studies on kidney disease. For other people with less severe disease, lifestyle changes might be able to help their system to regain full function.

There are two major limitations with lifestyle changes. The first is that in some severe disease states, advanced age, genetic predisposition, etc., even lifestyle changes are not able to ameliorate the damage.

The second limitation of lifestyle changes is that most people are not able to maintain them. So it can be good in theory, but not deliver much results in the real world.
HonestlyNow

aa5 » December 30th, 2018, 1:20 am wrote:Is there laboratory tests for lymphatic fluid health. To help make sense of it, imagine we are 30 years in the future and the science has advanced a long ways in nephrology. So as part of routine tests, let us say the person is found to have lymph and kidney function going downhill.

Ideally then the person could be started on a treatment protocol that was really effective in regaining full function of the system. In people with severe disease states or vulnerability to malfunction in this system, this will probably mean drugs to heal up the system. I don't think those drugs even exist yet, but I could be wrong, as I've only spent 5-10 hours reading clinical studies on kidney disease. For other people with less severe disease, lifestyle changes might be able to help their system to regain full function.

There are two major limitations with lifestyle changes. The first is that in some severe disease states, advanced age, genetic predisposition, etc., even lifestyle changes are not able to ameliorate the damage.

The second limitation of lifestyle changes is that most people are not able to maintain them. So it can be good in theory, but not deliver much results in the real world.
Here's the deal. It's our lifestyle that keeps one healthy, and it's our lifestyle that gets one in states of illness. That's nature, that's reality, and no amount of "treatment" is going to change the fundamentals of reality. Nature doesn't malfunction; it is man with his mind who makes the errors, and nature always moves toward homeostasis in a given system.

Up to a point, anyone can change their direction towards health. Is that person spiritually strong enough to take that journey? That's what is comes down to, doesn't it—how one takes control of their own mind and consciousness, or not.

We are each the hero in our own journey to a healthy state, of whatever sort. What is a hero? The one who can solve a problem that is within one's control. And lifestyle choices are always within one's control.
ICfreely

How are the waste products removed from the body? Through the kidneys. What if the kidneys are not filtering the waste products from the lymph in order that these wastes can leave the body? The skin acts as the third kidney, which manifest as various skin conditions. What if the kidneys are not filtering, and there are more wastes than the skin can handle in a timely manner? Cells are swimming in the acidic wastes in the lymph fluid. What happens to cells that are swimming in acidic wastes for any length of time? Since acids are corrosive, the cells are damaged and begin to break down.
1) You forgot the liver, spleen and pancreas.

2) Acidosis would be the effect, not the cause.

3) Even if you were to raise your pH level (which would be a good idea) you’d still have to address the cause of the acidosis.

4) If you raise your pH level too high, then you will experience alkalosis (which is as harmful as acidosis).

5) Even if you ate “all the right things” you wouldn’t necessarily be in the clear.

6) Fear, stress, anxiety and depression can and do cause organ failure.

7) You’d have to consider why the kidneys, liver, spleen and pancreas aren’t functioning properly.

Why Companies Deliberately Sell Dangerous Products

It is illegal to patent any natural product. The way to big profits in the medicine industry is to create an unnatural substance that never before existed in nature, then patent it, and obtain a monopoly. Hence, the molecules of pharmaceutical drugs are all strange to the human body. In all the history of humankind, such molecules were never encountered or taken into any human body. Hence, the body does not easily metabolize them. God never made your body to accept and deal with these chemicals and antibiotics.

Non-toxic natural organic substances are usually easily eliminated by the body when their usefulness has run their course. Up to a point, your body can even deal with and eliminate natural toxic substances. But when your body receives a synthetic substance, even one that may seem benign or inert (like plastic), your body does not know how to metabolize and eliminate it. If sent to the liver to break it down into disposable compounds, the liver says, “Hey. What is this? I don’t know what to do with it. Here kidneys, you take it.” Then the kidneys react saying, “Hey liver, don’t send it to us. We don’t know what it is either. Send it to the pancreas. Maybe it will have an enzyme that can deal with it.” Then the pancreas objects, “Hey guys, what do you think you are doing? I don’t want this stuff. Dump it in the blood or the lymph or try the spleen. Maybe the spleen can filter this thing out or something.” Finally, the substance ends up in the long term waste holding area of the body (usually fat tissue, including the brain) where it can remain for years and even for a lifetime, perturbing normal body functions as long as it remains. That’s why you can find traces of prescription drugs in your body taken in childhood, decades ago.

On the other hand, natural molecules, such as those found in essential oils, are easily metabolized by the body. In fact, your body was created to handle them. When an essential oil molecule finds the receptor sites it was designed to fit and conveys its information to the cell, or participates in other therapeutic functions, it then goes on its way to the liver and the kidneys and moves out of the body. Its benefits have been conveyed and its job is complete.

By contrast, the unnatural molecules of man-made drugs attach themselves to various tissues, disrupting normal function for years while the body tries to figure out what to do with them. Meanwhile, they wreak mischief with our bodily functions and even our minds.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/why-es ... rugs-dont/
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

1- Severe alkalosis can be just as harmful as severe acidosis.
This is an oft quoted saying of which there are but a few instances. Since the cell metabolic waste of our trillions of cells is acidic and never ending, and poor eating habits are also acidic to the lymph system, along with a kidney that can’t keep up with filtering out of those acids, acidosis is by far the most common affliction. A poisoning such as bleach poisoning as it is a base chemical is one of the few ways to become over alkaline in such a way as to cause injury. There might also be the person in perfect health who over time consumes a limited diet of highly alkaline foods, but this is rare indeed.
ICfreely

1- I haven't the slightest clue what percentage of the population is afflicted with acidosis.

2- Focusing solely on acidosis and lymph fluid is akin to being on a sinking boat and doing nothing but removing excess water with a bucket. You’d be better served patching the hole and removing the excess water in the boat. I’m running out of analogies here.

3- We are not machines. Two people can eat exactly the same things and have different pH levels.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Note: As casual readers may not often wish to follow links to other sources, I am including this from a previous post as I think it is important also in respect of other subjects on this most excellent forum. It highlights the extent to which the World (capital 'W') is a deception from the beginning by those who need control and have apparently contrived the means to do so.

In good faith as always...

The War Words of Medicine (et.al?)

It strikes me as seriously humourous that the use of ‘war’ words is so prevalant when talking of ‘disease’.

Does this say something about our heritage?

Let’s take a look...

We have:

‘bad’ germs (bacteria and non-proven viruses)/cholesterol etc.

‘battles’ with ‘cancer’

‘stabbing’ pains

‘robbing’ us of our health

‘beating’ a cold

‘fighting’ infection

‘war’ on ‘disease’

‘invasive enemies’

‘negative’ results

‘barrage’ of drugs

'action' on health

‘aggressive’ ‘disease’

armoury/arsenal of drugs

‘attack’ on the (bogus) ‘immune system’

magic ‘bullet’ (pill)

‘campaigns’ against ‘diseases’

‘casualty’ of ‘disease’

‘combat’ ‘disease’

crisis

‘defence’ against…

‘defences’ (the bogus ‘immune’ system)

‘destroy’ (kill, maim…especially non-existent ‘germs’ and ‘viruses’)

‘encounter’ (usually something inexplicable)

front line (as in: ‘We are in the front line of medical research’.)

hero/heroic/heroism

outbreak (as in a pandemonium, sorry pandemic)

‘quest’ for a ‘cure’ (meaning it is as harder to find a ‘cure’ than the Holy Grail)

‘regime’ for a ‘diet’ or ‘management’ of a ‘disease’ (meaning, it looks good)

‘resistance’ to ‘infection’

scare (as in: any diagnosis usually created from thin air)

strategy (as in: ‘We don’t know what to do’.)

suffering (the effect of toxic injections/pills, slash and burn)

suppression (usually of the body’s self-healing processes)

‘surrender’ (meaning die)

‘survivor’ (meaning they got away with it)

‘suspect(ed)’ (meaning probably not)

thwart the onset (meaning: trying everything to stop something they don’t understand)

uniform (meaning global unhealth programmes)

virulence

vulnerability (meaning ignorance (lack of data) being treated by the more ignorant (wrong data))

weapon (meaning anything prescribed is a potential killing machine)

It makes you think…

Be well.

Sharpstuff (P.K.S.)