Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
arc300

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by arc300 »

ICfreely wrote:A brief primer on cholesterol, heart disease & statins:
The Great Cholesterol Myth - DR. Malcolm Kendrick
That's an interesting article.

It makes some very interesting points, such as this:
Perhaps even more important than this is the fact that a falling cholesterol level sharply increases the risk of dying of anything, including heart disease.
But it seems to stop short of asking what, exactly, is the relationship between cholesterol and heart (or any) disease?
One possible answer to that question is:
[Cholesterol's] primary function is cell repair. Cholesterol is sent to help repair the damaged tissue in the artery linings and elsewhere: it is actually helping your body heal to keep you alive. - See more at: http://nehealthadvisory.com/?p=93#sthash.Bkbb2zFt.dpuf
If this is correct, then it is no wonder that people who suffer heart disease have high levels of cholesterol: their arteries are damaged and the body is producing cholesterol to repair the damage.

It would also follow that, if a person has low cholesterol levels, then their body is less able to repair itself, and the person is more likely to die.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I am including a recent link to James Corbett's site.

It is an interview (22mins) with Jon Rappaport on the current 'Zika' scam/hoax etc.
https://www.corbettreport.com/intervie ... zika-hype/

You might read some of the comments. There is a particularly striking one from a 'jl_mccumiskey', which is exactly what I have been saying all along.

Belated 'Happy Birthday' Simon.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

jl_mccumiskey says:
02/07/2016 at 9:32 pm
That’s the one

Sincere apologies — I am a little paranoid :-)

The work of Dr Stefan Lanka PhD proves that nobody has ever isolated any so-called pathogenic virus — mumps, measles, rubella, zika etc. He isolated the Marine Brown Algae Ectocarpus Siliculosus virus which is non-pathogenic and has a diameter of 120nm. Interestingly there are about a million of these non-pathogenic viruses in one litre of sea-water.

The Achilles Heel of Modern Medicine is that pathogenic viruses do not exist. We await the court case in Stuttgart on Tuesday February 16.

I have obtained freedom of information responses from the NVRL in Dublin Ireland (National Virus Reference Laboratory!), in which they state “no record exists” in relation to any scientific publication worldwide where any Scientist has managed to isolate a “pathogenic” virus and measure its diameter.
Is this the comment that you refer to sharpstuff?
Not sure what the court case is in Stuttgart, anyone any ideas?
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Sorry to interject but one should take into consideration how ‘viruses’ are technically ‘isolated.’
Have viruses been isolated?

In case anyone thinks that virus isolation procedures have improved since the 1950s, here is the procedure for isolating the measles virus recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (pp. 84, 252). Prepare a culture of cells from marmoset monkeys by ‘immortalizing’ them, i.e. making them cancerous. (To save money, measles and MMR vaccine manufacturers use cells from mashed chicken embryos instead.) Wearing rubber gloves and splash goggles, add a toxin called trypsin, which poisons the cells and causes some to fall away. Add nutrients and glucose and leave the cells alone for two or three days.

Next add to the cell culture a small sample of urine or fluid from the nose or mouth from a measles patient, and place the culture in an incubation chamber. After an hour, inspect the cells under the microscope to see if any are rounded, distorted, or floating free, as they were immediately after trypsin was added. If they are, the CDC calls this proof that measles virus is present and is causing this illness. There is apparently no need to see the virus or to isolate it from the rest of the poisoned cell culture. The CDC says that if 50% of the cells are now distorted, the culture can be labelled ‘isolated measles-virus stock’. If less than 50% are ill at this stage, two antibiotics are added and if, when viewed a day later under the microscope, there are signs that cells have died or floated free, the culture can then be labelled ‘isolated measles-virus stock.’

Virologists rarely attempt the very difficult task of identifying the presence of a whole virus. When they say they have found SV40 in a patient, or the bird flu virus in a dead bird (klein-klein-aktion.de), or any other virus, they do not mean they have found a whole virus – merely a tiny fragment of genetic code said to be unique to a viral species. But it is virtually impossible to prove uniqueness when so many viral species have mutating codes and so many remain to be discovered – experts say we have studied at most 0.4% of those that exist.

Even when a genetic segment is reliably proved to be part of the genetic code of a protein belonging to a particular virus, this only indicates the protein’s prior presence, not that of the whole virus. It is strange that SV40 genetic code is only found in cancer cells whereas if they really are invading, and not produced locally, they would need to travel through other cells to get there. Sometimes cancer arises without them being present at all. In one experiment all the female rats got breast cancer after being injected with a filtered laboratory culture containing SV40, but no SV40 code was found in those cancers. It is worth remembering that Nixon’s ‘war on cancer’ in the 1970s was based on the theory that viruses cause cancers, but it flopped badly, finding practically no viruses linked to human cancers.

http://davidpratt.info/roberts.htm
Virologists are theory-driven lunatics whose fraudulent ‘discoveries’ continue to destroy the lives of billions of people.

The history of virology – the scientific study of viruses and the infections they cause – began in the closing years of the 19th century. Although Louis Pasteur and Edward Jenner developed the first vaccines to protect against viral infections, they did not know that viruses existed [ :lol: ]. The first evidence of the existence of viruses came from experiments with filters that had pores small enough to retain bacteria. In 1892, Dmitry Ivanovsky used one of these filters to show that sap from a diseased tobacco plant remained infectious to healthy tobacco plants despite having been filtered. Martinus Beijerinck called the filtered, infectious substance a "virus" and this discovery is considered to be the beginning of virology. By the 20th century many viruses were discovered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_virology

Also, keep in mind that Abraham Flexner’s brother, Simon, played an instrumental role in Polio ‘isolation'/vaccination.

Polio

1908 – “…Karl Landsteiner and Erwin Popper, reported that they might have found an ‘invisible virus’ that had caused these epidemics… Today the World Health Organisation (WHO) still credits Landsteiner and Popper as having found the poliovirus with this experiment. Why it does so is inexplicable.”*

1909 – “…Simon Flexner and Paul Lewis of the illustrious Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research in the US ‘proved’ a similarly made noxious soup was ‘infectious’ by injecting it into the brain of one monkey… In other words, we’ve injected a cocktail of viruses, cellular debris and DNA into a series of monkeys, and we believe that a virus, not yet identified within this noxious cocktail, is responsible!”*

1910 – “…neonatologist L Emmett Holt reported: ‘Even five years ago if anyone had suggested that the disease under discussion was an infectious or contagious one, it would have been looked upon as a joke.’”*

1947 - Jonas Salk claims to have “…found among the debris and toxins of ‘viral isolates’ from monkey brain experiments what he believed to be the poliovirus.”*

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2394414
sharpstuff

To pov603.

Yes that is the comment I meant.

I have no idea what the Stuttgart thing is all about. I will try to take a look but you can bet it probably won't make any Main Sewer News if any outcome is unfavourable to the agenda of pushing these 'unseen' enemies.

Frankly, it won't be long before the healthy among us will be considered 'ill' because we are healthy!

To ICfreely,

Excellent work there.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

pov603 wrote:
jl_mccumiskey says:
That’s the one

The work of Dr Stefan Lanka PhD proves that nobody has ever isolated any so-called pathogenic virus — mumps, measles, rubella, zika etc. He isolated the Marine Brown Algae Ectocarpus Siliculosus virus which is non-pathogenic and has a diameter of 120nm. Interestingly there are about a million of these non-pathogenic viruses in one litre of sea-water.

The Achilles Heel of Modern Medicine is that pathogenic viruses do not exist. We await the court case in Stuttgart on Tuesday February 16.

I have obtained freedom of information responses from the NVRL in Dublin Ireland (National Virus Reference Laboratory!), in which they state “no record exists” in relation to any scientific publication worldwide where any Scientist has managed to isolate a “pathogenic” virus and measure its diameter.
My guess is that he is referring to this case: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... study.html
A German biologist who offered 100,000 euros to anyone who could provide scientific evidence that the measles virus existed, has been ordered to pay up by a court.
According to the article, Stefan Lanka is appealing the decision.
sharpstuff

The Daily Mail article was of course typical of Main Sewer Media as were (most) of the cretinous comments from our 'awakening' (!) public.

However, I managed to find this little piece regarding the Stefan Lanka court case on 16th February this year:

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-stefan-lanka ... os-1846078
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Thanks for finding that link Seneca.

@sharpstuff, in that link you've posted, nice to see TPTB have the good'ole blue'n'white stripes back in public view!
sharpstuff

Pov wrote:
@sharpstuff, in that link you've posted, nice to see TPTB have the good'ole blue'n'white stripes back in public view!
I did feel to reply to this statement but risk derailing this thread with a comment. The notion behind this blue/white thing may be better in another thread (unless there is one).

But if allowed, I would like to say that I, personally, have never in my life been affected by symbolism in any shape or form, so it's significance is totally lost on me, much as the numerology tripe we keep hearing about.

One can make up stuff on these lines with just about anything.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

True, sharpstuff, but it was mentioned by me purely as it has been noticed by others that there seems to be a preponderance of blue/white clothing in view whenever there is an 'incident'.
Read into what you will, but people in general, when creating something for public view do like to incorporate the odd 'easter egg' or two.
sharpstuff

I read this article this morning.

This is precisely what I mean by engineering disease:

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/osteopo ... more-42675

Here is a quote from the Introduction:

'The present-day definitions of Osteopenia and Osteoporosis were arbitrarily conceived by the World Health Organization (WHO) in the early 90’s and then projected upon millions of women’s bodies seemingly in order to convince them they had a drug-treatable, though symptomless, disease.'
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Sharpstuff - thank you so much for that article! Wow - this world continues to amaze me - the level of deceit and outright fraud! I am a woman and I dismissed doctors about 4 years ago due to the forced societal engineering the insurance companies are doing in order for you to qualify for their "enhanced rates" every year (this is BCBS HMO). You are required to answer lifestyle questions, then submit to a physical and a blood test each year. One of the tests is a nicotine test - if you test positive you either have to quit or pay the higher rates. Same with BMI. I see this progressing each year to a point where they will require vaccinations. They've already required it of healthcare workers or good-bye job.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Another groundbreaking cure coming along for cancer: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology ... il-7377474 The microscopic pictures they provide of cancer cells et al are NASA-ish as far as the ridiculousness. This one appears to show 2 people up in a tree and another guy falling out on his head ?

So confident they had this to say: We still need more trials to know for sure how well they work and whether they can be used in other cancers too. But there’s hope that this type of therapy could save lives.”

They don't mention how long these so-called patients remained in remission or if they are even still alive. They are going to begin convincing people to allow their cells to be genetically modified to kill the natural or manufactured diseases. I am absolutely against the modification or turning off of enzymes or proteins in our bodies. These ghouls have no idea the consequences of playing God.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

CluedIn wrote:Another groundbreaking cure coming along for cancer: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology ... il-7377474 The microscopic pictures they provide of cancer cells et al are NASA-ish as far as the ridiculousness. This one appears to show 2 people up in a tree and another guy falling out on his head ?

From the Mirror article...

Professor Chiara Bonini, of the ­University of Milan, said the treatment would work in the same way other vaccines such as flu.

The haematologist added: “This really is a ­revolution. I think we’re at the beginning of a road and this means that the products will be available very soon. T-cells are a living drug, and they have the potential to persist in our body for our whole lives.

“Imagine when you are given a vaccine as a kid and you are protected against flu or whatever for all of your life. Why is that? When a T-cell encounters the antigen and gets ­activated, it kills the pathogen but also persist as a memory cell."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology ... il-7377474

I'm no expert in the field of haematology and will gladly be corrected, but do not flu viruses vary and are changeble over time, meaning that any flu jab given as a kid is not going to protect you against all types of flu virus all your life?

Types of flu virus (similar but different)

"By nature, the virus makes small changes continually over time, but it can also make a major change and shift into a completely new subtype as it is capable of exchanging genes with other viruses when multiple viruses are infecting an individual at the same time."
https://www.gannett.cornell.edu/topics/flu/kinds/

Is this same principle adhered to by antigen variation in cancer cells?

Cancer cells and parasites: two of a kind
Frank Ashall

"An ability to alter the expression of anti-gens that are exposed to the host's immune system is a feature of a number of parasites and pathogens
including: Trypanosoma brucd (African trypanosome); Neiaso~gono~; bacteria of the genus Borretia, which cause relapsing fever; P/asmod/um,
the malaria parasite; influenza virus; and certain lentiviruses 1-3.

This phenomenon of antigenic variation or antigenic drift has been particularly well studied in African trypanosomes.

Antigenic variation is also a feature of cancer cells and contributes to cancer progression by allowing the generation of variant cells that are
better able to survive host immune assaults mounted against the cancer cells.
"

http://www.cell.com/trends/biochemical- ... 0087-3.pdf

On another issue regarding the story, who is actually Professor Chiara Bonini?

In the Mirror (website of the year) story they post a picture below:

Which is taken from this bio on Suicide gene therapy in stem cell transplantation: (it doesn't allow me to get image link)

https://ec.europa.eu/research/quality-o ... cts_en.pdf

Project co-ordinator:
Dr Maria Chiara Bonini
Fondazione Centro San Raffaele del
Monte Tabor, Milano, Italy
Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit and
Gene Therapy Programme
Phone: +39 02 26 43 47 90
Fax: +39 02 26 43 47 86
E-mail: [email protected]

The picture is the same as this image below taken from Experimental hematology

Chiara Bonini, Head of Unit
[email protected]
Gene Therapy and Immunotherapy of Hematologic Malignancies.

http://www.hsr.it/research/organization ... ra-bonini/

The first article is dated 2001, whilst the second picture is dated as being uploaded (FotoForensics Digest) on 2013-12-11 14:05:52 GMT.

A year later it appears she is pictured below in Vanity Fair stories.

http://www.vanityfair.it/mybusiness/don ... ara-bonini

Heres another picture from
L'INTERVISTA
“San Raffaele”, Chiara Bonini: «Supercellule contro la leucemia, ecco come le abbiamo scoperte»

http://salute.ilmessaggero.it/ricerca/s ... 55567.html

The upload time is 2016-02-16 20:49:48 GMT

however the EXIF (FotoForensics) date time stamp on metadata (not 100% sure this can be altered or even relevant) states the picture was taken ...Date/Time Original 2008:06:29 03:49:21

Here she is on youtube....

2014. nov. 17.

*Educational Day* at ESGCT Conference in Madrid.
Chiara Bonini, dept. of Experimental Hematology at Fondazione San Raffaele del Monte Tabor - Milano, talks about "Bases of Gene Therapy in leukemias".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIPPEYOq3Dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIPPEYOq3Dk

Maybe my imagination or plastic surgery at play, but to me she looks a little different in these pictures.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Seneca wrote:
pov603 wrote:
jl_mccumiskey says:
That’s the one

My guess is that he is referring to this case: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... study.html
A German biologist who offered 100,000 euros to anyone who could provide scientific evidence that the measles virus existed, has been ordered to pay up by a court.
According to the article, Stefan Lanka is appealing the decision.
My guess was correct, yesterday the court of Stuttgart made a ruling in this case. I can only find info about it in German, see here for example. I wouldn't be surprised if this item was ignored in the rest of the world because Lanka won this time. The reason the judge gave makes no sense to me, but I have already learned that judges can say anything they want in their verdict.
Begründung: Bardens hätte zwar die Größe der Viren nachgewiesen, aber nicht deren Existenz.
Translation: Justification : Barden had indeed demonstrated the size of the virus, but not its existence. Barden was the doctor that claimed to have proven the measles virus existed and demanded the 100.000 euros.

How can you make a valid measurement without proving that something exists? Maybe the same way I can measure Mickey Mouse on my computer screen, or the size of a nuclear mushroom cloud?
If someone can find the original text of the verdict that would be helpful.