Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Locked
patrix
Member
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by patrix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:28 pm

HonestlyNow » December 16th, 2018, 3:57 pm wrote:
patrix » December 16th, 2018, 5:01 am wrote: I would appreciate a bit more direct criticism if you get my drift.
Alrighty, then.

I have posed a couple of things for you to address recently.

-1- What have you learned about the two sides of chemistry, the two major fluids in the body, and how, and in what capacity, these basic factors of life are present in what are commonly called "cancer" and other "diseases"?

From what you indicated in the Eng. Nutrition thread, which I bring here for convenience sake, since there's 'crickets chirping' over there right now.

-2- How does not having billions of purposefully-bred animals on this Earth wreak havoc on the ecological system?

-3- Are you still of your often-stated opinion that veganism (or "veganism propaganda") is a psychological operation? If so, how is it so, and to what end?
1. I'm not familiar with the theory you're referring to.

2. Animals are part of Earth's ecosystem. Before man came to America for example millions of Buffalo's roamed the land. They made the fertile soil during thousands of years that is required to produce the soy milk and veggieburgers that lead to chronical illness if not consumed in moderation. And if this type of agriculture with no animals continue for long it will undoubtedly lead to a global ecological disaster.

3. Yes, and the purpose is basically to maintain the masses in a sick and stupid state and it seems to be working well.

Peace, God bless (whichever you prefer) and Merry Christmas everyone.

HonestlyNow
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by HonestlyNow » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:37 pm

patrix » December 16th, 2018, 10:28 am wrote:
HonestlyNow » December 16th, 2018, 3:57 pm wrote: -1- What have you learned about the two sides of chemistry, the two major fluids in the body, and how, and in what capacity, these basic factors of life are present in what are commonly called "cancer" and other "diseases"?
1. I'm not familiar with the theory you're referring to.
I wonder why that would be, since the source of the information was pointed out at least several times on this forum. I thought you told us you are a researcher. Why would you not want to know the basics of what constitutes the body, when the subject is of the health of that body?

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 654
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:13 pm

HonestlyNow » December 16th, 2018, 8:28 am wrote:
sharpstuff » December 16th, 2018, 4:36 am wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote:
“That which is real cannot be threatened, and that which is unreal does not exist.”
Any vagueness one might perceive was not intended.

The statement was meant by me to be a tagline, where I saw the meaning to be you can't destroy the truth, and that which isn't truth is of no matter.

I didn't realize that this needed such analyzation. I apologize.

[Bold inserted by SCS above for emphasis.]

No apologies required. The quote is good (regardless of who may have originally stated it), and I’m unaware of any complaint as to its use.

If it’s not attributable to another person (when it otherwise clearly should be), then I see no reason for a member to have to go through the trouble of stating that his own text is in fact his own, or from where along the road of life he may have thought of such a thing.

Stifling inquisition shall not be entertained.

[Admin Note (SCS): I’m not saying that a polite question (about where a quote originated from) is per se inappropriate. I do however think we should exercise a degree of judiciousness when making inquiries of other members. Vague as this note may be, I’m leaving it at that for now.]

________________________________________

Once again, I’m in agreement with Simon that we all have much to learn when it comes to health.
And I can absolutely verify that there will be no “winner” declared, or trophies to be awarded.

In fact, I would suggest that the quote above (in bold) is reason enough for us to each be content with our own posts and positions, and not feel some need to pin others down on their respective points of view.

Many of us have incomplete (though developing) understandings of these things. Though few have the humility to admit as much. Accordingly, some degree of vagueness is to be expected. Surely we are not meant to “have it figured out” before posting. This forum would not exist under such circumstances.

To properly quote Ben Folds in his album “So There,” from the song entitled “Phone In a Pool.”
When you’ve gotten to the bottom of it- it’s time to go, and when you live to be two hundred- feel free- to proffer your advice, but until that time. . .
This line may be found (specifically) just after the 2 minute and 44 second mark in the following video, which I’m taking the liberty of posting.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzv-x8bhOHA

At the end of the day, the truth of the matter will not depend on whether we (or anyone) agreed about it. The truth certainly can’t (somehow) spring forth as a result of the relentless pummeling of one side or another against the other.

So, in that light, I join Simon in asking our members to add some kind and respectful discourse to this topic. To be clear for our readers, this is NOT a topic designed to facilitate (i.e. “Engineer”) disease of any kind.

On the contrary, the hope (for me) has been to create a place for the peaceful diffusion of insightful and useful information relating to how mass deception has tended to create or maintain various “diseases” that plague humanity in one form or another.

To that end, I plan to sort through the posts over recent days and move some of them to the Derailing Room.

Think of it as SCS doing the job of the lymphatic system of the forum. :)

Be Well Everyone,

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by ICfreely » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:36 pm

ICfreely wrote:

Dear all,

If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn’t. My efforts on this thread have been futile. It brings out the worst in me. To continue would be detrimental to my mental, physical and spiritual well being. Life is too short & precious. The only thing I believe in and the only thing that sustains me is the grace of God!

Good luck & God bless,
IC

Personally, I would like to know to whom you are referring and could you please paraphrase your efforts, this thread has become full of vagaries it is difficult who is saying what to whom.

I was refereeing to patrix specifically. In my estimation he is the common denominator of most of the trivial arguments throughout this thread. His choice words rubs many people the wrong way. It's tiresome and draining to correct and defend against his insinuations, misrepresentations and flat out lies! He snaps at people left and right and I decided to give him a little taste of his own "medicine". This thread, IMHO, has become almost unreadable to the neutral reader.

Speaking only for myself, I think my efforts on this thread have been all for naught. I actually have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. My research isn't based on watching YouTube clips. I've put a lot of thought, time and energy to compose many of my posts on this thread - over 20 years of learning, unlearning and relearning. People will believe what they want to believe. Who am I to try to change anyone's minds? Life's too short.

I also noticed that ICfreely and Shapstuff seems to find it important to establish is who "owns" this thread...

patrix, please! I don't "own" this thread in any way whatsoever. I was only JOKING with sharpstuff. I guess the joke went right over your head seeing you're not a native English speaker and all. Carry on, brother, carry on...

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
Posts: 654
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Dear ICfreely,

I must apologize for not interjecting in recent days to try and facilitate a more positive back and forth on this topic.

My energies have been dispersed far and wide, and unfortunately some things have been neglected. This is one of them.

That’s not on you. I will be more diligent as we go. I sent you a very brief PM. If you would kindly reply (at your convenience of course) I would sincerely appreciate it.

It’s actually a very simple housekeeping matter, and won’t take but a minute of time. Much thanks to you in advance.

Also, your efforts have been intensely appreciated in my household. Dani has been reading all your old posts (and recent ones), and you’ve inspired her (already vigorous) young mind to research further. Please don’t discount the significance of that single fact alone.

All the best to you. :)

My Warmest Regards,

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Ok, so I'm scratching my head now, dear diverse contributors (to this particular thread).

Let me ask you all a few (perhaps) "dumb" questions:

Apart from the insurmountable vegan vs non-vegan controversy (which will obviously never end), what exactly are your differences when it comes to exposing "MAINSTREAM SCIENCE" for engineering disease (the title of this thread) rather than curing/preventing disease? Aren't you all more or less in agreement that a lot of bunk is being "officially" diffused to the populace on these vital matters? Can we not try and focus on what bunk is the most nefarious and detrimental to our well-being during our short stay on this Earth?

I do not claim to have any expertise whatsoever in this field, but if you can take what follows with a healthy dose of humor, I will proudly claim that my "diagnosis" of the sick 9/11 event was the most accurate ever made. And this, in spite of scores of "doctors" trying to put their finger on how that sick event unfolded. I may not have identified yet what "viruses or microbes"* were behind it - but I think that I've pretty much proven how the whole (fake) killer-tragedy was inoculated into our brains. So there - those are my "medical credentials"--- :lol:

It's funny, but it seems to me that one could well compare this thread to any 9/11 debate among equally intelligent people who all KNOW that it was nothing but a sick hoax, yet keep arguing about the nitty gritty stuff, i.e. "HOW EXACTLY WERE / or ARE WE FOOLED"?

Let's come together now, folks - these are no times to keep bickering between (what I dare call) fairly like-minded people.


* We should probably start a new thread titled "Engineering Psychopaths"... -_-

patrix
Member
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by patrix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:33 pm

I've tried to use that analogy a few times Simon, since it becomes very apparent with medical knowledge and knowledge of the Nutwork modus operandi, that this field has many Bollyns, Woods and Baker's. And as with 9/11 it's not enough to know that we're fooled, it's important to understand how.

And the trick is of course to apply ones own common sense and logic. Does it make sense for example that we would be suited to eat grass with a fifth of the digestive system of that of a cow? Or could it be that those "healthy whole grains" are in fact harmful to our digestive system? Could it be that plants have protective measurers against being eaten, that can become harmful to us if we eat too much of them?

We require lots of energy. Could we have survived historically on a diet based on fruits, berries and nuts? Considering they are seasonal and requires quite some effort to collect. Or is it that we have lived on, and are adopted to a meat/fat based diet since that gives a great deal more calories per effort and we have large brains that can be used when fishing and hunting.

As with the medical science I think Ravnskovs writings that I just linked to is illuminating. He shows how the Nutwork uses rigged studies and statistics to fool doctors into believing that high cholesterol is harmful and that Statins are beneficial when it is in fact nothing but a slow poison.

HonestlyNow
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by HonestlyNow » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:53 pm

patrix » December 16th, 2018, 3:33 pm wrote:We require lots of energy. Could we have survived historically on a diet based on fruits, berries and nuts?
We require living energy. Living energy comes from living foods. Fresh and raw and properly-grown and picked-ripe fruits, berries, melons are our best food source.

Of course, one could solve it all by making a habit of regular fasting. Don't put anything into your mouth, save, possibly, some clean water. This allows the over-nutrition of past years to begin to be cleared out, which for most is an uncomfortable experience, hence the insistence in many minds that it's not the right way to go.
Could it be that plants have protective measures against being eaten, that can become harmful to us if we eat too much of them?
You could say the exact same for eating animals. So, that makes this argument moot.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Dear Patrik,

I would like to submit to everyone here what may seem to be a couple of "provocative" questions:

- Do people who only eat vegetables or fruits live longer than those who eat whatever they like to eat?
- Do people who only eat meat and dairies live longer than those who eat whatever they like to eat?

If so, are there any credible statistics about the longevity of either of these groups?

Could it be that folks (like myself) who eat BOTH of those food groups live longest? I dearly hope so, of course ! :P

Sorry, I'm not trying to trivialize the discussion: OF COURSE all of the above-mentioned foods should be rejected if they come from OGM'd Monsanto tomatoes or bananas - or from the abhorrent mass meat industry. The problem we have today is that most people simply can't afford the REAL stuff - such as properly / decently / and naturally-grown vegetables and cattle.

Pardon me, all vegan readers, for using the term "cattle". But would you say that lions (who regularly hunt and eat antelopes) have been "wrong" all along? Please let me know. Perhaps you should send some missionaries to Africa to teach lions about what they should eat.

Image

HonestlyNow
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by HonestlyNow » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 pm

simonshack » December 16th, 2018, 4:11 pm wrote:But would you say that lions (who regularly hunt and eat antelopes) have been "wrong" all along?
If you're not saying this in jest . . . let me point out the each species has a species specific diet.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:58 pm

HonestlyNow » December 16th, 2018, 9:30 pm wrote: If you're not saying this in jest . . . let me point out the each species has a species specific diet.
No, dear HonestlyNow, I'm not saying this in jest :

- Whales eat (i.e. kill) plancton (their fellow living beings in the oceans)
- Sharks eat (i.e. kill) smaller fish (their fellow living beings in the oceans)
- Birds and bats eat (i.e. kill) flies and mosquitoes (their fellow living beings in the air)
- Lions and tigers eat (i.e. kill) their fellow, four-legged living beings
- etc.etc - and on and on...

As for the vegetable domain, you will know that ivy - for instance - eventually rots (i.e. kills) any tree that it chooses to grow upon.

It's a survival game here on this world of ours - let this be clear! And welcome to planet Earth. -_-

Kham
Admin
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 am

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by Kham » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Patrix,

You did not inform me about ketosis at all because you are still stuck in the old paradigm. Ketosis is acidosis, a degenerative condition that happens when the lymph fluid turns acidic because the kidneys can’t keep up with the amount of filtration needed to keep the lymph fluid alkaline.

The discovery by Robert Morse is the new paradigm in health and his discovery is the only one that says WHY one is ill in the first place.

WHY do you need to go on the keto diet in the first place? WHY do you get kidney stones? WHY do you have diverticulitis? WHY do you have arthritis? WHY do you have depression?

Reality: Lymph fluid that surrounds every cell is designed to be alkaline, soothing and healing. When this fluid changes chemistry and becomes acidic it becomes a SYSTEMIC problem.

Kidney stones, diverticulitis, arthritis and depression are a SYSTEMIC problem.

Why does a keto diet seem to work? It’s all about chemistry. The fats that come with meat TEMPORARILY soothe irritated cells from the acidic chemistry that is surrounding them. Why temporary? Because fats and protein leave an acidic residue which only adds to the general acidic chemistry that is irritating the cells in the first place.

If one wishes a PERMANENT remedy to healing then the systemic acidity needs to become alkaline. The only way for that to happen is if the kidneys start filtering at optimum capacity to properly eliminate the acids from the lymph fluid.

No other health modality can tell you WHY you get sick in the first place.

HonestlyNow
Member
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by HonestlyNow » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:17 pm

simonshack » December 16th, 2018, 4:58 pm wrote: It's a survival game here on this world of ours - let this be clear! And welcome to planet Earth. -_-
I'm not understanding (the tone of) your reply.

Yes, every species eats something. Because we have a thinking mind instead of an instinctual mind, we can make choices that are different from what might be optimal. That's not to say that any other species that are not in their optimal environment won't eat something that is not their optimal species specifice diet. This also doesn't discount the fact that humans have a species specific diet.

patrix
Member
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by patrix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:35 pm

HonestlyNow » December 16th, 2018, 9:53 pm wrote:
patrix » December 16th, 2018, 3:33 pm wrote:We require lots of energy. Could we have survived historically on a diet based on fruits, berries and nuts?
We require living energy. Living energy comes from living foods. Fresh and raw and properly-grown and picked-ripe fruits, berries, melons are our best food source.

Of course, one could solve it all by making a habit of regular fasting. Don't put anything into your mouth, save, possibly, some clean water. This allows the over-nutrition of past years to begin to be cleared out, which for most is an uncomfortable experience, hence the insistence in many minds that it's not the right way to go.
Could it be that plants have protective measures against being eaten, that can become harmful to us if we eat too much of them?
You could say the exact same for eating animals. So, that makes this argument moot.
Have you noticed that rabbits run away from you when you approach them HN? If so, you have witnessed one of the most common protective mechanisms among animals against being eaten. But grass don't have legs you see, so they have to apply other measures. And just as predators have adapted to overcome the defense of their prey, herbivores have adapted to overcome these measures. But humans aren't herbivores you see HN and that's why it's a bad idea for us to eat raw grass. I hope you can follow.

"We require living energy" (stated as some kind of self evident fact)

I'm losing patience here. I see no reason why the same ground rules shouldn't apply when discussing medicine and nutrition as with other subjects.

I know some people see these matters as connected to mysticism and religion. I am not one of them and I see no point in having a discussion if it's not science based. Nutrition and Medicine are sciences although laced with a great deal of disinformation just as other fields of science as Simon and other CFers have uncovered.

I'm getting a bit tired seeing baseless claims stated as facts and when called out, the person just pretends it's raining. But I see this a lot. Many have strong opinions on these subjects without any actual knowledge of the subject and seems to be perfectly ok with that. And I think the Nutwork has put a lot of effort into creating this situation. They've flooded media and science with conflicting information effectively drowning the good science. The objective is to create the impression that science is so divided that it's impossible to know what's right or wrong. This in turn creates a situation where it's perfectly fine to let our feelings guide us instead and the Nutwork are experts on creating those. Need I say Cowspiracy? And if anyone says I shouldn't let my feelings guide me here they can f-off. Science doesn't know anything on this anyway. </rant>

patrix
Member
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by patrix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:44 pm

>You did not inform me about ketosis at all because you are still stuck in the old paradigm.

I vote you stay out of this subject Kham because in these matters you seem to be acting like a disinformant. Not saying it's intentional. Human metabolism is pretty well charted you know, just as the stars above (the distances to them is however a very open question as we now know thanks to Simon) and to come strolling with "a new paradigm" on that without anything to refer to except maybe some YouTuber. Well that's just plain silly. Leave it a rest I'd say.

Locked