Future False Flag / "Terror" Attacks?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

Dcopymope 4 May 7 2010, 05:46 AM wrote: Do you know of any bombs that they may have that can mimic that of a nuclear explosion? The only kind of bomb that I know of that can is the neutron bomb.
Do you know of any planes that they may have that can mimic a real plane flying into a building? ;)

They'd simply need to show some studio-composited "mushroom cloud" footage taken by a few "amateur" cameramen from around the city, some aftermath footage of a few blocks razed to the ground through some kind of incendiary devices and a few reports from official-looking "experts" about casualty numbers, radiation burn vicsims and possible "nuclear fallout" in the wind and you'd have 99.99% of the people believing every word and donations would start pouring in from around the world within a few days.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Dcopymope,

Do you know of any bombs that they may have that can mimic that of a nuclear explosion?

The Tell A Vision.

D.Duck
Deluminator

Unread post by Deluminator »

Jazza 4 May 6 2010, 08:09 AM wrote: There are however a catalog of websites that are the alternative media, (supposedly trying to show the government for what it is) that have a new scare campaign every week...

"they are gonna nuke us"
"they are going to take down the internet"
"they are gonna stick everyone in camps"

They are going to do this, that, and the other thing, and so far.. nothing.

One side says the terrorist are going to kill us, the other side says the governments going to fake a terrorist attack to kill us. And both the sheep and the conspiracy theorist run around in fear. Its now 2010, still waiting...
[SARCASM]If I am the shitty power to be, I use exactly the same fear-mongering tactics to keep my sheeple under control. Is it really necessary to attack, when I find out that my media (alternative or mainstream, just ask them I own them both) keeps the control for me?
It's like with the dentist, once it's over you don't fear it anymore.

But of course, after a while I would produce (in reality or as tv fakery... I haven't decided it yet as I've learned from 9/11 that my tv fakery could be debunked, or perhaps I would be more clever that time and simply ask Simon Shack to check it correctly before I release it in public) an attack, just to remind my sheeple that it is not a safe world out there and that the enemy could be around every corner, every time.

I would be mad about numbers and I would make others mad about it too. Means, I would chose a specific date, time and location, just as the Madrid bombings 911 days after 9/11.

For the case that I could lose the game, I would simply subscribe to here and then simply attack those losers that supported me until then, while studiously avoiding any discussions related to September Clues. So or so, I, the power to be, can't lose it in any way. :P [/SARCASM]

I could imagine the 2012 Olympics in London for a false flag attack, simply because there would be so many tv viewers worldwide. No one would ever forget such a disaster. They have learned from vicsims and at such huge event with such a huge auditorium, this would look damn real on tv. (As it finally would be real, with real eye-witnesses reporting real horror - no more fakery but bloody damn reality)
I also believe that they are mad (and I believe much more of them) enough to nuke an entire city just for testing purposes. Perhaps the PTB Old/New World Order members nuke themselves and their masterminds subscribe here to learn something

A jade stone is useless before it is processed; a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.

They are into numbers but they didn't understand the difference between 39 and 59. A further education here on board could bring the NWO into the real power to be. (with a perfectly orchestrated nuclear guaranteed vicsim-free false flag tv fakery attack)
B)
A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.
illusion42

Re: LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Unread post by illusion42 »

This should have its own thread but for some reason I can't create a new thread yet:

They're gearing up for London's 9/11 with the destruction of Big Ben.

Theres plenty of evidence by the media/movies/TV hinting at that scenario, plus theres the Mecca Clock Tower which is literally challenging the Big Ben for the "centre of time" title.

And they have already decided to change the name of the Big Ben Tower to "Elizabeth Tower". :lol:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Queen.html

It WILL be the Elizabeth Tower: MPs support renaming the tower housing Big Ben after the Queen
Leaders of the three main parties throw their weight behind proposal
Parliament's governing body is expected to agree to give London landmark its new name by the end of the month
I guess they need to carry out a new major psyop since 9/11 is getting old and all that. :rolleyes:
Maat

Re: LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

Unread post by Maat »

illusion42 wrote:This should have its own thread but for some reason I can't create a new thread yet:

They're gearing up for London's 9/11 with the destruction of Big Ben.

Theres plenty of evidence by the media/movies/TV hinting at that scenario, plus theres the Mecca Clock Tower which is literally challenging the Big Ben for the "centre of time" title.

And they have already decided to change the name of the Big Ben Tower to "Elizabeth Tower". :lol:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Queen.html

It WILL be the Elizabeth Tower: MPs support renaming the tower housing Big Ben after the Queen
Leaders of the three main parties throw their weight behind proposal
Parliament's governing body is expected to agree to give London landmark its new name by the end of the month
I guess they need to carry out a new major psyop since 9/11 is getting old and all that. :rolleyes:
Looks like just another frivolous distraction typically used by politicians the world over to divert attention from the real problems of the country (rather like they did in Australia years ago with debates about changing the flag :rolleyes:). This is about reinforcing their iconography, not "destroying" it.

See comments —
Right --I am over in New Zealand. The tower is to be called Elizabeth Tower and Big Ben is the clock, right? - Dee, New Zealand, 2/6/2012 11:20 >>>>>>> Big Ben is the bell, or more accurately the great bell as there are four quarters bells as well. In informal use --nothing would change-- and the whole thing would continue to be called Big Ben and presumably marketed to tourists as such.The only thing being proposed is to change the official, full formal name for the enclosing tower which is currently a rather unimaginative 'clock tower'. Bit like hardly no-one calls or markets the Tower of London by its formal title: Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress.

- Chris, Cardiff, UK, 02/6/2012 11:53
The country is in economical crisis and our MPs are talking about naming a building? God, don't just "save the queen", save us all from our MPs!

- Anon, UK, 02/6/2012 11:49
As you are a newbie, i.e. a probationary member, I would suggest that you become more familiar with what this forum is about, which is investigating and exposing clear evidence of government/media hoaxes and fakery. We are not into wild, unsubstantiated speculations or predictions. Ok?