Engineering 'Voting'

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
sharpstuff

Engineering 'Voting'

Unread post by sharpstuff »

ENGINEERING ‘VOTING’

‘Voting’ is really a deceit par excellence.’

Peter K. Sharpen

'Voting' in common terms and thought is the notion that an individual is and in given numbers, able to 'elect' a mouthpiece (other than one’s own) to maintain any welfare that they may have towards their personal selves and their closest neighbours, (mainly their family) for the purpose of continuing their own lives without the hindrance of the personages who wish to control them for their own purposes and not yours.

The notion is, of course, that another individual or group of individuals, can help you struggle through your life because they have some ‘special knowledge’ that you do not have or cannot acquire and thus allow them to take over your life and have the ability to do such.
Usually referred to as the notion of 'democracy', the end result is painfully and obviously not what one might have dreamed of such.
The deceit requiring ‘voting’ must surely be evident that the control of your person is regulated by those for which you vote, since you can have no real knowledge of their intentions and the inability to find others who might do so and have little or nothing if they are not ‘true to their word’ in proclaiming their real intentions which may be often be ‘given in good faith’ but can be negated by others who are more voted for than others.
The notion of ‘voting’ is only valid, if the ‘voters’ are aware of all the relevant data (so far as is possible) for such a person or persons (working in harmony), which can be confirmed or validated by those ‘voters’. If any data is withheld, then the voting cannot be valid on any significant basis since those whom they may wish to take control (or are voted for to control) of their lives are inaccessible to them.

Those who wish to be voted for must declare their open curriculum vitæ so that voters can make a reasoned choice as to their suitability. The ‘reasoned choice’, of course must be one based upon an education that does not include all the other engineered and deceitful projects forced upon them.
The main problem arises that a group of people (no matter how small or large) may need some form of management but they do not need ‘government’. Management relies upon rules to continue, not laws. Government requires laws to subjugate others with a threat of some kind of violence if not adhered to and rules do not apply.

Further, the notion of voting and the greatest number (i.e. fake ‘democracy’) of ‘aye’ for a particular person or idea that concedes the victory of a personage has to be a no-no if the margin between ‘aye’ and ‘nay’ is small enough to be insignificant, especially when we might count in millions of persons.
This is a quandary difficult to reconcile, of course…
fbenario

Re: Engineering 'Voting'

Unread post by fbenario »

The very act of running for office can be construed as an attempt to coerce others, a violation of their fundamental right to self-ownership and freedom from violence. In that light, even the 'best' politicians are thugs.

Or so someone said.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

This is a very interesting topic. As soon as I get a break from work, I will share some thoughts on it.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Someone posted this excellent comparison on social media....

with someone commenting....

The difference is that most kids figure out that Santa doesn’t exist from quite an early age. The adults however ….
kickstones

Another person who uses the Santa Claus analogy is Larken Rose

From.....
THE MOST DANGEROUS SUPERSTITION
Larken Rose
https://www.freeyourmindaz.com/uploads/ ... e-2011.pdf

Government Does Not Exist

p. 11

In short, government does not exist. It never has and it never will. The politicians are real, the soldiers and police who enforce the politicians’ will are real, the buildings they inhabit are real, the weapons they wield are very real, but their supposed “authority” is not. And without that “authority,” without the right to do what they do, they are nothing but a gang of thugs. The term “government” implies legitimacy – it means the exercise of “authority” over a certain people or place. The way people speak of those in power, calling their commands “laws,” referring to disobedience to them as a “crime,” and so on, implies the right of” government” to rule, and a corresponding obligation on the part of its subjects to obey. Without the right to rule (”authority”), there is no reason to call the entity “government,” and all of the politicians and their mercenaries become utterly indistinguishable from a giant organized crime syndicate, their “laws” no more valid than the threats of muggers and carjackers. And that, in reality, is what every “government” is: an illegitimate gang of thugs, thieves and murderers, masquerading as a rightful ruling body.

All mainstream political discussion – all debate about what should be “legal” and “illegal,” who should be put into power, what “national policy” should be, how
“government” should handle various issues – all of it is utterly irrational and a complete waste of time, as it is all based upon the false premise that one person can have the right to rule another, that “authority” can even exist. The entire debate about how “authority” should be used, and what “government” should do, is exactly as useful as debating how Santa Claus should handle Christmas. But it is infinitely more dangerous. On the bright side, removing that danger – the biggest threat that humanity has ever faced, in fact – does not require changing the fundamental nature of man, or converting all hatred to love, or performing any other drastic alteration to the state of the universe. Instead, it requires only that people recognize and then let go of one particular superstition, one irrational lie that almost everyone has been taught to believe. In one sense, most of the world’s problems could be solved overnight if everyone did something akin to giving up the belief in Santa Claus.
kalliste

Unread post by kalliste »

Voting is a puppet show for weak minds. The real arena of conflict is the information war. The powers that be don't care about your vote but they will put in you jail for mean tweets. There are numerous examples of violent criminals getting laughably light sentences in comparison to people who've engaged in some kind of wrong think or whistle blowing. Think on that.
See also:
https://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.p ... 3#p2416403
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kickstones wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:32 am Someone posted this excellent comparison on social media....
[Voting if the adult version of writing letter to Santa]
with someone commenting....
The difference is that most kids figure out that Santa doesn’t exist from quite an early age. The adults however ….
I would offer for consideration that no child has ever 'believed' in Santa. That kind of 'belief' has been reserved exclusively for adults of the last one hundred years or so.

On the other hand, if we were to replace the word 'voting' with 'democracy', it would be more fitting or worthy of an 'AHOY', wouldn't it? Voting is a rather isolated and one-time act, but democratic ideals work incessantly and at every moment, the human brain today takes and feels them as axiomatic. Read above, how naively even sharpstaff expresses his belief in democracy, a 'real democracy' of course, - constant improvement or repair seems to be an indispensible part of the thing. Realised democracy - I think that is complete nonsense pretty much for everyone, even in terms of something limited.
https://www.freeyourmindaz.com/uploads/ ... e-2011.pdf
In one sense, most of the world’s problems could be solved overnight if everyone did something akin to giving up the belief in Santa Claus.
I agree, every problem would be solved if some miracle happened.

The 'vast majority of people' always have and always will do what they are told. We have no way of changing that.
kalliste

Unread post by kalliste »

Mansur wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:33 pm
The 'vast majority of people' always have and always will do what they are told. We have no way of changing that.
Absolutely. They'll do what they're told and believe what they're told, QED.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Mansur wrote:
On the other hand, if we were to replace the word 'voting' with 'democracy', it would be more fitting or worthy of an 'AHOY', wouldn't it? Voting is a rather isolated and one-time act, but democratic ideals work incessantly and at every moment, the human brain today takes and feels them as axiomatic. Read above, how naively even sharpstaff expresses his belief in democracy, a 'real democracy' of course, - constant improvement or repair seems to be an indispensible part of the thing. Realised democracy - I think that is complete nonsense pretty much for everyone, even in terms of something limited.

I am not sure how you came to my apparent 'naiive belief' in 'Democracy'. Maybe I worded something badly. I do not believe in Democracy or any other form of enslavement (religious or otherwise). I have never, in my 78 years ever voted for anyone in the 'political' arena. I look after myself and to look after others where I can and as independently as I can. I wish to make that clear. I was, however, voted for by my colleagues as Teacher-Governor for two years running at the school I was working.
kickstones

This animated video is a very good analysis of the rhetoric behind "government" and an 'excellent portrayal of deception, mind control and the psychological fear of the unknown that's instilled in people from a very early age'.

And if you get to key moment A Year Later from 7 : 09 when the Plantation owner calls Samuel "selfish" for not abiding by the rules and not thinking of others, think of the parallels within the last 2 years and how the same rhetoric has been used.....

For example, from 2021...
Queen Calls Unvaccinated “Selfish” & Says “They Should Think Of Others.” The 94 year-old said that her jab hadn’t hurt at all and that it left her “feeling protected.” According to The Daily Mail.
https://richieallen.co.uk/queen-calls-u ... thers[/b]/

The Jones Plantation

Larken Rose

One cannot change reality by changing the words you use to describe reality. Look beneath the rhetoric, and glimpse the truth.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kalliste wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:59 pm
Mansur wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:33 pm
Absolutely. They'll do what they're told and believe what they're told, QED.
I'm not so sure about the latter. In fact, every specific case tells me always the opposite. In general: we don't know what people really believe and what they don't. The only thing we know is that they act as if they believe it. They can make quite an effort to do it ... This applies even to the 'common people', but the higher you go up the intellectual level, the more serious the question becomes.

@ sharpstuff - You don't need to resent me, and the wording problem must obviously be in my post. However, I can't say it better.

Re-reading the post, I can still only see that it is about democratic ideals. (And if one is in good faith, one can only do so 'naively'!) No matter how much one opposes certain forms of political democracy, or even all forms of democracy ever manifested: if one does not eradicate the root of these ideals, it will surely grow again (perhaps the new shoot will pop up in the neighbour's garden :-). There is no need to be angry about this or to protest against the 'suspicion', these ideals are constantly being absorbed by us with the very air, so to speak, not even the media needed to convey. It is in all of us, in heavy doses.

Many people don't participate in voting (neither physically nor mentally), perhaps many more than the statistics say, but that doesn't make them any less democrats.

But even if we look at democracy only in politics:
Those who wish to be voted for must declare their open curriculum vitæ so that voters can make a reasoned choice as to their suitability. The ‘reasoned choice’, of course must be one based upon an education that does not include all the other engineered and deceitful projects forced upon them. [The (double) emphasis is yours.]
I cannot read this in any other way than that you draw attention to one of the absurdities of modern democracy (namely, within the specific field of politics, the absurdity of electoral 'systems' in force) and point to a possible way of correcting it.
(Apropos: is a political party not ipso facto anti-democratic, - however you define democracy? For me, democracy is not a social norm accepted or imposed from the outside, but that it is a social norm that is very much appropriate for the vast majority of people, as it corresponds to their internal disorder and distrust of their immediate fellow man. At least an aspect of it that needs to be taken most seriously into account.)
Most voters, I think, vote precisely because they know nothing about the guy or the woman to be elected, unlike their neighbours... In their imagination, hope, or the elementary lack of it, is at least given some first aid, at least for the immediate future. And so the deceit and deception are, to a considerable extent, at least mutual.

By the way, the questions typical of 'mass deception' have not been raised in this thread. For example, are votes really counted? Or whether 'electoral fraud' should not also be classified as 'clever tricks'? (E.g. the 'unelected POTUS' as Flabbergasted phrased two or three times recently.) Etc.
The main problem arises that a group of people (no matter how small or large) may need some form of management but they do not need ‘government’. Management relies upon rules to continue, not laws. Government requires laws to subjugate others with a threat of some kind of violence if not adhered to and rules do not apply. [Emphasis is yours.]
Modern laws are laws only in the sense that behind the power that makes them there is a police force. Without this, indeed, they are mere rules ('to continue'). To make a law, you need authority, that's the main problem. The modern age does not recognise any authority - in fact, that is what makes it modern - except that which has a police force behind it, in one way or another, directly or indirectly. So in a sense we are 'back in the cave' and fist law rules. (The modern meaning/usage of the English word 'authorities' seems more than telling.)

And then: for my part, I see no difference between your 'government' and 'management', except in size.

Without laws there is no society (and probably none at all), and if these laws do not serve the community (and who has any idea what a community is these days!) then - there is no alternative - they will serve a small group of individuals, at the cost of all the rest, but always under the heading of 'serving the people'. There is absolutely nothing to wonder or be indignant about.

How to know whether something is a real service or not, the answer is simple: everyone should ask themselves. (However, nothing of the sort is expected in the near future, so I think we should be sceptical about the activity of the 'lurking' Roses.)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

kickstones wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 amThis animated video...
Interesting video. Very similar points are made in "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, just with more skill, psychological depth and sense of humor.

If you haven´t read it for a while, or ever, here is a copy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xxLFEO ... sp=sharing
Masterly read by Timothy West:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_oFbe ... sp=sharing