Alex Jones Calling For Martial Law . . . WTF!?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Suspended Belief

Alex Jones Calling For Martial Law . . . WTF!?

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

I've got to share this with someone, and I have no idea who else to talk to. I thought of you guys first, but I might also post this to reddit.

I appreciate contrarian points of view, so I am in no way bashing Alex Jones (AJ), but rather pointing out some questions that no one else wants to ask.

I've been watching AJ from banned (dot) video daily for about four months now. I've watched a lot of his movies from the past, which mainly warned us about the upcoming police state as well as Martial law.

I am in absolute shock that this guy is just now screaming for Martial law! As a matter of fact, after watching the second episode of his new show "American Journal," just about every caller was begging for Martial law as well! AJ has convinced his followers that because parts of the country are in lockdown, that somehow we are all technically under a form of Martial law, and therefore there would be no difference if Trump were to put the whole country under actual Martial law. That is the stupidest f'n argument I have ever heard.

I could go on forever, so just to wrap this up . . . AJ's new show, American Journal, his pilot episode got 73,000 views on Friday. American Journal got 41,000 views on Monday. He had someone sit in for his Tuesday American Journal show, and it got 8,000 views. Compare that to his main show, The Alex Jones Show, which got 226,000 views on Monday, with him hosting it, followed by 109,000 views on Tusday with a co-anchor filling in...

It seems like AJ's days are numbered. He claims to be getting twice as much traffic to his websites, and only half the revenue from his online orders as last year. He seems really burned out. However, that still doesn't explain why he is for Martial law. Call me a "conspiracy theorist," but it is almost like this guy is an agent for the far right. His dead arch enemy, William Cooper, must be rolling in his grave right now.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Alex Jones Calling For Martial Law . . . WTF!?

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Suspended Belief wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:21 am . . .
Call me a "conspiracy theorist," but it is almost like this guy is an agent for the far right.
Dear Suspended Belief,

Just before checking out this new topic, I replied to your post here concerning this Alex Jones creature. I’ll go ahead and quote the relevant portion of it (below) since you seem to have quickly picked up on that very point (above)—even if our terminology isn’t identical.
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:28 am . . .
Also, the “connection” I referred to (in my previous post) was my own recognition (after years of pattern recognition) that Alex Jones/Infowars is clearly an embedded disinformation operation geared up to steer conservative-minded/government skeptic-type people (who are often intelligent and well meaning) to a place of “safety” for the controllers of society.

This operation (usually) results in people ending up in essentially one of two camps. One, they can’t handle the stress that it deliberately creates, and they retreat to the safety of some kind of mainstream (brand comfortable) “news” outlet such as FOX. Or, they get sucked into the abyss where they ultimately embrace the underlying claims anyway (e.g., dead children—OKC, or thousands killed—9/11), are left no better off for it, and are rendered harmless as any sort of potential opposition.

There’s a method to this, and it’s only with the benefit of hindsight (at least for me) that one may observe how it works.
Suspended Belief

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

Thx for the reply. I will check out your video from the other forum and continue the conversation here. I'll get back to you when I feel like talking.

Have a good Christmas everyone!
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

Suspended Belief wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:21 am I am in absolute shock that this guy is just now screaming for Martial law! As a matter of fact, after watching the second episode of his new show "American Journal," just about every caller was begging for Martial law as well! AJ has convinced his followers that because parts of the country are in lockdown, that somehow we are all technically under a form of Martial law, and therefore there would be no difference if Trump were to put the whole country under actual Martial law. That is the stupidest f'n argument I have ever heard.
I don't like to be a conspiracy theorist :lol: Alex Jones is linked politically to Donald Trump, as part of the narrative that we've been fed. So predictive programming is in action here. I see some kind of coup and martial law as a high possibility. USA will be destabilized. They have to break the world to fix it, in their vision of how the world should be.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Manic wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:15 pm (...) They have to break the world to fix it, in their vision of how the world should be.
oops, stupid dropped it:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbQlVK069Y

The Idea of Tohu and Tikun, the Shevirat ha-Kelim (Breaking of the vessels) and the Tikun Olam (Repair of the world)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohu_and_Tikun

? or in other words:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB-QjWxNrU

¨“An inescapable reality is that there are now too many humans on Earth for us, or the planet, to handle well.
(...) The burgeoning world “population of humans has commonly been framed in Malthusian terms, emphasizing Darwinism with its brutal selection of the “fittest” as an inevitable, and perhaps only, consequence of an overcrowded world. Jonas Salk took seriously, throughout his life, the overarching guideline called Tikkun olam (Hebrew: םלוע ןוקית) literally translated as “repair of the world,” alternatively meaning “construction for eternity”). Tikkun olam is a concept in Judaism that has been taken to mean aspiration towards actions and behaviors that are constructive and beneficial. Jonas Salk’s better-known life work, development of the polio vaccine that has been a life saver, literally, for millions around the globe, can be regarded as a remarkable exemplar of Tikkun olam. But Jonas Salk’s legacy should rightly be broadened beyond even this, because the way he thought about the looming human population problem was to envisage a new era to which humanity could aspire.”

Excerpt From the Forward: Jonas Salk. “A New Reality.” :blink:
?
Manic... I think you may have a point.