Weaponized Medical "Food"

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
J22

Weaponized Medical "Food"

Unread post by J22 »

The highest rates of malnutrition and protein deficiency are not found in poor developing countries but in (Western) hospitals. Medical nutrition was developed as a bioweapon of mass destruction.

Synthetic supplemental drinks and tube feeds slow-kill useless eaters through toxemia, malnutrition - and what is not commonly known - a high number of artificially fed patients literally starve to death.

The Truth About Nutritional Supplements
www.kassandra-komplex.de/formula
J22

Re: Weaponized Medical "Food"

Unread post by J22 »

A related video by vaccinefraud:

Formula of Death - silent weapon of medical nutritional supplements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78CH60dltQ&t=636s
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear J22,

Speaking for myself, I find your posts quite disturbing. For a start I do not really understand the title of this thread, or why you started it in the first place. You have not explained in any introduction why you are posting it in the first place and why that particular title.

Quote:
Medical nutrition was developed as a bioweapon of mass destruction.
Please define 'medical nutrition' for a start. Secondly, 'was developed'. Who exactly developed it (whatever it is)? Thirdly, what do you mean by 'bioweapon'. If this in any way refers to so-called 'genes', 'D.N.A.', 'nano'-stuff and suchlike, the notion is nonsensical since neither exist in the real world (and I am wary of this 'nano' stuff) as I, personally, have explained why, many times in my posts from my own researches and others for over 60 years having read the literature and written my own books. I am not claiming infallibility (of course) on these issues but you have the choice to query.

You say, Quote:
'Synthetic supplemental drinks and tube feeds slow-kill useless eaters through toxemia, malnutrition - and what is not commonly known - a high number of artificially fed patients literally starve to death.'
Please explain 'supplemental drinks', 'tube feeds' and 'useless eaters' (a derogatory term which has no real value and is not valid in a quest for knowledge). Where is all this happening?

You then throw in a link without any explanation as to why and seem to expect readers to just follow the link willy-nilly. I personally require a good reason to follow any links not just for the sake of it. Links are like end-notes, further reading and such-like. I cannot answer or argue a link. Discussion is a two-way process.

Your second post merely sends a reader to some-one else's work.

Quote:
Formula of Death - silent weapon of medical nutritional supplements
If you explained what on earth are 'silent weapon of medical nutritional supplements' and aroused my interest, I might follow it with particular wariness of many 'YouTube' videos. It is highly possible that YouTube stuff is very suspect in many areas and discerning Clues members are very careful to link to those which have high credibility, with so much junk being perpetrated by the ignorant (of subject matter) up-loaders. The same goes for anti-social networking sites which I have never used.

As I have found to my personal cost on this forum, we must take the greatest care to make sure that our posts are as well thought out as possible.

I hope you will not take offence at what I have said, as none is intended.

Be well.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Thank you for that article and video J22, and I agree. Medicine and nutrition has been weaponized during the 20th century. So the best books on medicine and nutrition are older, such as this one https://archive.org/details/b20402582
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

While supplements and medicine may have less (or no) benefits than is advertised this sounds alarmist without substance.