Iran Warns to Retaliate against Inspections

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

godzilla 4 Aug 21 2010, 02:55 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Aug 20 2010, 06:33 PM wrote: It seems the self-proclaimed geniuses of this movement are simply jumping on board humanity's inevitable domination of the physically accessible world and hoping to make a system out of it that involves what we call "modern man" instead of letting humans destroy one another and split into their artificially created natural progression with the cloning and genetic freedom that the new technology brings.

It's not exactly sinister to have such a goal, but it doesn't bode well for our inherent intelligence either. Seems like they are just plain too stupid to implement a compassionate, reasonable system progression. Maybe we all are.

I have the eerie feeling those who want to see us as slaves to a Venus project-type utopia are the same murderous maniacs who would abuse the technology for mass murder and "power" gained through war. They are the very evil that they fear and overreact to, and we just can't get rid of their fears! They are just too self-destructive and trying too hard to control the uncontrollable.

I hope Iran can resist the urge to wage war against these people. That would frame themselves as the evil this globalist cabal seems to want us to fear so much.

It's hard to imagine just how they might be able to avoid fighting the cabal, if the cabal are dead set on that happening. But I hope they can find a way.
Well again, no matter what Iran does, the agenda of regime change will continue, they’ll just keep cooking up excuses to menace Iran. All the cabal is looking for is the right excuse to attack and eventually invade Iran. I don't think an attack will come this year, the perps are saying that if sanctions fail to 'persuade' Iran in stopping their nuclear enrichment program by the first quarter of next year, then they will go ahead with the attack. What they are really saying is that if sanctions fail to provoke Iran into attacking, then they will go ahead with the attack on Iran by the first quarter of next year, it will most likely be done around the same time they attacked Iraq, around March 20th, and of course look for a massive false flag operation to be staged preceding the attack. Now America hasn't fought a real formidable enemy since Vietnam, and Iran is no Vietnam, it is a massive country with a massive military and intelligence apparatus, it will be ugly, none of the Pentagon's war games exercises see a war with Iran going very well at all, they call Iran the 'master of asymmetric naval warfare'. If Iran was as weak as Iraq or Afghanistan, if they were as weak as people claim they are, they would have invaded them not long after they invaded Iraq. Again, this is why they've been trying to bring the draft back these last ten years. For the first time in a long time, America and Israel will face a country with a well armed and prepared military with its own defense industry and not unarmed civilians.

Flashback: George Galloway talking about war with Iran
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Did George Galloway say he "lost constituents" the last time a train blew up in London?

What is he talking about here? 7/7? Were there other train explosions after that, attributed to al Qaeda?
shawnymenonic

Unread post by shawnymenonic »

Oh, what to do with all those extra combat troops just leaving Iraq.
How convenient, flanking her on both sides. alway bushing there luck.
Way to hazard posterity, way to be, all rapped in plastic hollow semantics.

A system once universally complex cannot be made more complex by adding more complexity.
Therefore an attack on Iran will not help the evildoers, no one bit. ha ha! lose...
Dcopymope
Banned

hoi.polloi 4 Aug 21 2010, 05:51 AM wrote: Did George Galloway say he "lost constituents" the last time a train blew up in London?

What is he talking about here? 7/7? Were there other train explosions after that, attributed to al Qaeda?
Yes he's talking about the 7/7 bombings. He obviously believes the official account of what supposedly happened on 7/7, but is largely irrelevant in the context of Iran. When an attack on Iran comes, you won't have to worry about real legitimate terrorist attacks happening, we're going to get it. Iran is a very influential country, attacking them will surely piss off the more than 1.5 billion Muslims. Iran is considered to be the super power of the Muslim world. There is a very high chance that Iran like any other big country with an extensive intelligence network has proxy forces, or sleeper cells spread out across America and Britain waiting to attack key infrastructure, especially since these are the two countries that are openly hostile to Iran, it would only be logical for them to have their assets in place ready to get the go code in case all out war breaks out. This isn’t just me or Galloway saying this, all the analysis is saying that America itself could be turned into a battlefield with an attack on Iran, and I'm sure they are going to make the mystical Al Qaeda look like a bunch of school boys in comparison.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Iran Warns to Retaliate against Inspections

This could be just more hype, but it seems that Iran is following through on their promise to retaliate in kind to every America's actions, if the report below is even true. As one individual commented on the video below, we should be more concerned about how they are going to spin it into something we should find as a hostile move.

Iran planning to send ships near U.S. waters

Iranian Navy Sending Ships Near US Waters:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxotECmTI_o
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I see what you mean but it is also possible that they are doing this now, because they know that now America is not going to be able to get into war, with elections coming, the depression, and Osbama being a democrat and all that.
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:I see what you mean but it is also possible that they are doing this now, because they know that now America is not going to be able to get into war, with elections coming, the depression, and Osbama being a democrat and all that.
Right, but I can see the spin coming though. I see the depression as a reason to start a war as opposed to avoiding it, although I don't see them starting a war on the eve of the election. I also understand that America's industry has been dismantled, so they know that they are not going to get the same result they got with WW2. The intention is to completely collapse the old economy and use its ruin as an excuse to bring in the next phase of a centralized economy under a global currency. Obama being a democrat means nothing to me, its just a title. Clinton being a democrat didn't stop him from raining bombs on Yugoslavia.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dcopymope wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:I see what you mean but it is also possible that they are doing this now, because they know that now America is not going to be able to get into war, with elections coming, the depression, and Osbama being a democrat and all that.
Right, but I can see the spin coming though. I see the depression as a reason to start a war as opposed to avoiding it, although I don't see them starting a war on the eve of the election. I also understand that America's industry has been dismantled, so they know that they are not going to get the same result they got with WW2. The intention is to completely collapse the old economy and use its ruin as an excuse to bring in the next phase of a centralized economy under a global currency. Obama being a democrat means nothing to me, its just a title. Clinton being a democrat didn't stop him from raining bombs on Yugoslavia.
I laugh at my own words as I write this, but Yugoslavia and Ruanda were "humanitarian" wars, which is the imperialistic thing a democrat is expected to do. Osbama wants to be re-elected so I don't think he wants to be seen in the light of a war-monger who accept provocations and starts preemptive wars like the Bushes. (I know, elections can be rigged, but consensus is still important, if anything to win the approval of your buddies).

But of course everything changes should Iran do something aggressive, which I doubt. It seems more like a display of force when you know the other side is not going to be able to beat you just now. Always assuming there are "sides" here, and not a concerted theater to convince the respective populations that tension is real and that you do need military and government to watch over you.

As to the depression: I find convincing the idea that there are powerful groups that want to impoverish the so called "western countries": impoverish them culturally, financially and morally. It's the story of this world so what's new? I am not sure that centralized economy and currency, so often hinted at by Alex Jones & co, is really a goal. In the apparent, phony liberality and artificial complexity of the world markets you can hide real, invisible power. It works pretty good too, I think.
If global currency were really an object, Euro would be a success, to prove to the whole world that that's the way to go. Instead the Euro is struggling basically sustained by France and especially Germany alone, proving instead that national economies still carry the load. Quite a big failure of the "central currency" idea.
Dcopymope
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:
I laugh at my own words as I write this, but Yugoslavia and Ruanda were "humanitarian" wars, which is the imperialistic thing a democrat is expected to do. Osbama wants to be re-elected so I don't think he wants to be seen in the light of a war-monger who accept provocations and starts preemptive wars like the Bushes. (I know, elections can be rigged, but consensus is still important, if anything to win the approval of your buddies).

But of course everything changes should Iran do something aggressive, which I doubt. It seems more like a display of force when you know the other side is not going to be able to beat you just now. Always assuming there are "sides" here, and not a concerted theater to convince the respective populations that tension is real and that you do need military and government to watch over you.
Its quite possible that this is the case, but it would have helped if the Afghani and Iraqi people for example had a substantial military to defend themselves, for if they did the progress of occupying them would be a whole different story. If Iran didn't have its military they would have ended up like their neighbors long ago. Iran is the last country they'll start a war with in the Middle East.
nonhocapito wrote:As to the depression: I find convincing the idea that there are powerful groups that want to impoverish the so called "western countries": impoverish them culturally, financially and morally. It's the story of this world so what's new? I am not sure that centralized economy and currency, so often hinted at by Alex Jones & co, is really a goal. In the apparent, phony liberality and artificial complexity of the world markets you can hide real, invisible power. It works pretty good too, I think.
If global currency were really an object, Euro would be a success, to prove to the whole world that that's the way to go. Instead the Euro is struggling basically sustained by France and especially Germany alone, proving instead that national economies still carry the load. Quite a big failure of the "central currency" idea.
Actually, the collapse of the European economy is being used as an excuse for further integration of everything, so I don't see any failure in them getting exactly what they want as they always have, its collapse is deliberate. As it collapses and it integrates even further as their solution, it will be used as an example for America to follow (North American Union) as well as America's economy continues to collapse by design.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

As far as I am aware, Iran states every other week that nuclear inspectors are welcome to Iran, but they feel they have a right to a nuclear program like any souvereign country. Especially facing the "Big Satan" who already (allegedly-we know the fakery angle...) used nuclear weaponry in war with impunity-against a nation who did not have the deterring power of being able to strike back with similar weaponry.
I think the reason for building up an nuclear scare emanating from Iran is to justify a possible future nuclear attack on Iran, because defeating Iran with conventional warfare and occupation would be much-much harder than it was to defeat Saddam's Iraq. What do you think?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think the elites are playing mindgames.

They encourage uncertainty and the appearance of "power imbalances" even as they know perfectly well it's in their own hands to coordinate another war. Iran might be something they are weighing to be either a blatant grab of Empire America or they will deliberately misengineer it to prove to a very war-skeptical world populace that they don't have the power we suspect they do. Ahmedenijad - or whatever his name is - is obviously a very entertaining elite prankster.

In any case, they have the sway that Dcopymope alleges and I think wars are used to make technological system adjustments to our slavery while culling the population of their more gullible slaves - aka "useless eaters". Or so it seems. I could just be in a cynical mood.