Are americans stupid?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
TruthNow

Are americans stupid?

Unread post by TruthNow »

I just read this article in the NYTimes and I cannot understand the reaction of the american people.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/18/world ... &th&emc=th
I live in Germany and yesterday I was with 80.000 people at the streets in Berlin because the government has decided to build new atom-power-factories. But compared to the decisions of Obama it is just smal sh#t. Where are the american people? Why are not 500.000 people demostrating in front of the White House? Your president is planing a new unreasoned and criminal war and you dont see it? Open your eyes!!! Comeon! Im feeling so desperated becus the americans are either so stupid or extremly lazy and naiv...
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

The advertisement at the top of the page when i went there was this:
https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportuniti ... index.html

Maybe that is America's problem.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

TruthNow 4 Sep 19 2010, 11:48 AM wrote: Why are not 500.000 people demostrating in front of the White House? Your president is planing a new unreasoned and criminal war and you dont see it? Open your eyes!!! Comeon! Im feeling so desperated becus the americans are either so stupid or extremly lazy and naiv...
People don't see preparation to war as a threat because for decades now wars have been far from home, something you watch on TV.
Besides there is nothing new in this Saudi-American-Israeli alliance, and armaments have been sold to all countries, including Iran itself, and Iraq, since forever.

Americans (or rather, north-americans) are not stupid, not more than Germans or Italians or Chinese are, all peoples of the world are trained to believe in bullshit... North-Americans, they are under much more media pressure than any other people in the world, this constant poisoning is what gives this heightened appearance of their stupidity. I am italian, and was it not for the food and the social care, I'd rather be american, I tell you that.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Remember you are reading a New York Times farcicle.