LA TIMES: NORAD UFO WANTS YOU TO EMBRACE CHEMTRAILS

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
fred
Banned

LA TIMES: NORAD UFO WANTS YOU TO EMBRACE CHEMTRAILS

Unread post by fred »

So, apparently, they want to run a small test and see if there's anybody left who actually reads the newspaper.

The LA Times is reporting that a NORAD Officer predicted that UFO's would hover over major cities today in order to convince you to support geo engineering initiatives by 2015.

"They are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic"

How nice of him to explain this all to us. I guess we can take his word for it, that this is what the space aliens think is best, or we can think that this is some kind of ridiculous NORAD publicity stunt.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 3967.story

By SHELLEY NG wpix.com

wpix-ufo-sighting
CHELSEA, N.Y. (WPIX) --
Several New Yorkers witnessed an unusual sight Wednesday afternoon when several shiny objects were seen flying high above the streets of Manhattan.

The NYPD and Federal Aviation Administration say around 1:30 p.m., they received calls from many people who saw the objects hovering over Chelsea.

Many people took to Twitter to talk about the unidenified flying objects sighting and posted videos and photos of the bizarre event.

Some believed the objects were balloons, however, officials have not confirmed what the objects were.

But, according a September 13 press release for the book Challenges of Change by retired NORAD officer Stanley A. Fulham, he predicted that a fleet of UFOs would descend upon Earth's major cities on Wednesday, October 13.

Fulham stated the extraterrestrials would neither land nor make any communication with Earth on Wednesday. But their presence would be "the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a 'critical mass.' [...] They are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic."

He says their contact with Earth is part of their process of leading mankind into accepting the "alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner."

The book also states that with the help of a channeler, Fulham has been in contact with a group known as the Transcendors for more than a decade. He described them as a group of 43,000 eons-old souls, who use their experience and knowledge to provide information to "humans in search of basic realities of mankind's existence." The press release also stated:

The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over "containment of collateral damages."

Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a "critical mass" of 22% in which mankind could not survive "without outside intervention."

The FAA also stated Wednesday that after reviewing radar information, they found typical helicopter traffic above on the West Side but could not detect anything unusual that would prompt the avalanche of reports they recieved.

NYPD and FAA officials say if the objects were part of an planned, organized weather balloon release, it it protocol that they are notified in advance. Neither organization recieved alerts.

--

NORAD Officer One: Gee Tom, nobody seems to want our multi-billion dollar plan to keep spraying chemicals from airplanes. We can't convince anybody that this is a good idea. How can we sell this plan to the general public?

NORAD Officer Two: I dunno, Bill, what if we tell them that the Space Aliens who have experience with dozens of planets that polluted their atmosphere think it's a good idea, and that they know what's best for Planet Earth?

NORAD Officer One: Great idea, Tom. I'll call up our friend at the LA Times and get them to do a story on this.

---

lol it even comes with a video! I wonder this one has Mel Gibson.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Uv9fr_Ades0
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Hey Space Aliens, take Al Gore with you!

[Just try not to rub his back too much, if you know what I'm saying.]

I don't think this one is going to go down as being one of their more successful operations. Read the link below. It's worth it.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

guivre

Unread post by guivre »

That kind of looks like an invented identity to me, he seems to just pop up out of nowhere in September of this year.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

As if we needed this.
http://www.septemberclues.org
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

LET THE EXTERNALIZATION OF THE HIERARCHY BEGIN

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/ufo ... n-ca_m1824
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That's odd. I thought this thread was locked. Did Simon unlock it again?

Can you explain what you are trying to say about this video sparkoflife?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 15 2010, 07:19 PM wrote: That's odd. I thought this thread was locked. Did Simon unlock it again?

Can you explain what you are trying to say about this video sparkoflife?
Yes, I unlocked as I merged the two similar UFO threads posted within a few hours... But I am now closing it again due to the more urgent business we are dealing with on this forum. The aliens can wait - they're probably in no hurry.
http://www.septemberclues.org