Musings about "The Big Picture"

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Musings about "The Big Picture"

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

burningame wrote:Cool man, obviously. But just out of interest, which way do you swing? Do you think this a new 'takeover' of the human race, or do you think it's all explained by old-fashioned human nature? Don't you think the sinister overtones are too kind of, well... who would bother to keep it all up for so long? Really, just for money and power? I have my doubts.
Dear Burningame,

I may be way too rational-minded and 'old-school' to offer you any less down-to-Earth opinion than the following - but I hope you may consider it as a possibility - towards an assessment of our current predicament on this planet:

The clowns running this world are very, very wealthy. I have, fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) briefly been mingling at some stages of my life with some super-wealthy folks - due to my former work as a photographer and 'stand-in' team manager within Formula 1 racing circles, which attract multi-million sponsorship deals from CEO's of multinational corporations' and whatnot. What struck me most was those powerful individuals' (and their surrounding clique's) utmost emptiness of human values, their utter arrogance, crass behavior, bad taste, idiotic sense of humor, revolting manners and their ONE common denominator: their love of money and power. There is no doubt in my mind that those deranged and excremental specimens of the human race have long united, due to 'self-preservation' instincts, and co-opted the mainstream media to concoct the sort of monumental hoaxes we (normal people) have been flooded with in this last century.

(Of course, the very same cohort of super-wealthies are behind the banking system, the central hoax of our society).

I am conceptually against the use of torture - but can we conceptually agree that waterboarding a few of those ( say, only Henry Kissinger and Rupert Murdoch) would yield confessions confirming perhaps 90% of this forum's claims?
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Re: Hats Off To The Perps

Unread post by fbenario »

burningame wrote:Coming from a Matrix-like awakening a couple of years ago - where one simply can’t go backwards - I find myself dwelling on the bigger and continuing question of why? - which of course naturally leads to who.

Perhaps the sloppy photoshop work to me only reinforces the fact that IT WORKED. 911 was a success, no? The world was fooled! The ‘axis of evil’ speech has now been put into operation (Libya, Egypt, Syria), and whoever made money on 911 has probably spent it already (not to imply it’s running out). And as we see, the continuing ops.
Good post. I'm one of the folks here who doesn't care to waste time trying to identify which perp is at the top of the perp pyramid. I agree with the admins that we'll never be able to prove anything on this question, so it's futile to do more than ponder it in passing.

As I've posted repeatedly, the reason TPTB don't seem to care what we publish is because they know the U.S population is the most gullible and bloodthirsty in human history.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Hats Off To The Perps

Unread post by Dcopymope »

fbenario wrote:Good post. I'm one of the folks here who doesn't care to waste time trying to identify which perp is at the top of the perp pyramid. I agree with the admins that we'll never be able to prove anything on this question, so it's futile to do more than ponder it in passing.

As I've posted repeatedly, the reason TPTB don't seem to care what we publish is because they know the U.S population is the most gullible and bloodthirsty in human history.
Which is why I'm starting to see that all this is a huge waste of time, or a waste of my time at least. I'm not seeing anything positive coming out of this where its actually making a lick of difference. As I said before, it doesn't matter how much research you do into the power elite and trying to find out whose ultimately in control of it all, because the further up the Pyramid you go the vaguer it gets.
simonshack
Administrator

I don't know about you guys, but I see what we do here as a public information service - with a number of quite positive and socially useful sides. Take, for instance, the media-peddled "War on Terror", designed to instill fear and loathing (of the 'evil terrorists') in the public consciousness - what with thousands of 'innocent civilians' purportedly getting blown to shreds in skyscrapers, subway trains, discotheques and on tranquil Norwegian islands...

Don't you feel a little better & safer now knowing that these are simulations - rather than real, everyday threats to you and your family? I sure do. As for stalking out the perps and locking them behind bars, I'd agree that this is certainly a different matter. Whether this most desirable, blissful finale will play out in our lifetimes or not, I frankly can't see how our endeavors are futile, or much less, a waste of time. Just my two cents.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

The peace of mind is good for the soul, knowing that we live in an age of simulation & make believe Terrorists.

My only concern now is for the odd unexplained death, of who I believe were actually real people.
If these people are alive somewhere enjoying their riches, I'd just be a little bit pissed off.

If it could be proven that these people too, never even existed, my peace of mind would be further enhanced.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

simonshack wrote:
I am conceptually against the use of torture - but can we conceptually agree that waterboarding a few of those ( say, only Henry Kissinger and Rupert Murdoch) would yield confessions confirming perhaps 90% of this forum's claims?
:wub:
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

simonshack wrote:Don't you feel a little better & safer now knowing that these are simulations - rather than real, everyday threats to you and your family? I sure do. As for stalking out the perps and locking them behind bars, I'd agree that this is certainly a different matter. Whether this most desirable, blissful finale will play out in our lifetimes or not, I frankly can't see how our endeavors are futile, or much less, a waste of time. Just my two cents.
I guess my answer to your first question is no, I don't! But then, I'm never satisfied! I'm still disappointed in the seeming deliberate fucking with human development and education on all levels. But like I said, that outcome may be the result of just pure, simple human nature. It may be that we just don't fully understand the human mind and what it's capable of, yet.

As for our (well, more yours and the dogged researchers here on the forum's) endeavors being futile, don't think for a moment I believe that. It's more that I'm so overwhelmed by the forces seemingly at work against humanity to the extent I just don't know anymore. I must be a big picture-type guy. I like to see the basicness of everything. We humans have an inherent need to make up stories, anything, to explain things. That's what we do. We use our brain, to try and figure out what the hell is going on now with the world.

If we add up Simon's two cents with all the other great minds here, we got...$47.55 :o
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I fully support any method that leads people back toward objective reality and away from harmful and dangerous superstition and mythology. The first hurdle is the hardest, but once some long held belief or mythology is successfully debunked it seems that the next ones are less troublesome. At least that has been my experience. Although I often run across people who smugly denounce the intellectual capacity of the religious while upholding the virtue of the state (Bill Maher springs to mind, although he is more likely a shameless, well-paid counterweight to Rush Limbaugh, et al.) and are completely unaware of the self-contradicting irony of their position.

Fortunately, the entire house of cards seems to be crumbling and the model of statism which has been running the world for centuries may finally be exposed for the sham that it has been, whether operating under the banner of religion or democracy. The more resources that expose the desperate measures (Apollo, 9/11) that the state is willing to go to to maintain its tenuous grasp on the reigns of power, the better.
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's fascinating and revealing that when we discuss "The Big Picture", we are actually discussing emotions and feelings that describe our so-called world view.

It reminds me of the Japanese film Rashomon, my favorite movie by Akira Kurosawa based on writings of Ryunosuke Akutagawa, whose characters (which describe the city gate in the movie) actually translate in Chinese meaning to something like: "We tell lies that benefit us the most".
simonshack wrote: I am conceptually against the use of torture - but can we conceptually agree that waterboarding a few of those (say, only Henry Kissinger and Rupert Murdoch) would yield confessions confirming perhaps 90% of this forum's claims?
Speaking of lies, here is the unknown that I tend to believe, though I'm not sure if it's actually true: Kissinger and Murdoch would shriek like little girls (hey - no criticism there - we all have our section arrangements in the choir) as soon as you had them cornered without their guard. They must contain so much fear and pompous illusions that as soon as you popped that bubble and they realized they were really in danger of never seeing their family again, their pontoons and yachts were sunk and their island retreats and landlocked homes burned to the ground, and their bank accounts frozen and seized for charity, that they would instantly be broken men, so to speak. With not even the character of a King Lear inside their souls. It wouldn't take much. As it is, they are protected by vast pillows of obedience, eager lapdogs, loyal servants, willful forgiveness of their horrendous deeds and simple blind ignorance to them. They are cowards, basically, fluffy bunnies with seductive voices. I would like to be proven wrong and have them speak with Simon in person about their reasoning for their obsessive hedonism. But my sense is that they would really have nothing to say and nothing interesting to share. But I want to know for sure because I am uncomfortable with that feeling and I want to believe all humans have something precious in them worth nurturing.

But that is all I really think about "The Big Picture" of these hoaxes. The rest is culture that we all share with each other:

Is technology good or bad?
Is culture good or bad?
What aspects of religion are worth preserving and which dispensing?
Do the Gods matter, or are we on our own?
What is the role of drugs in mind expansion or just harm?
Do we know anything about phenomena like ghosts, UFOs, witchcraft?
What is health?
What is a human being?

All these big things are not really the subject of the hoaxes. The subject of the hoaxes are tiny frail souls with enormous egos, in charge of technology and believing themselves in charge of our planet. You can blame any sort of thing above - technology, culture, religion, spirits, addictions, supernatural things, disease - on the behavior of these persons but it always boils down to this question: how big is your family?

My sense of family is that it is as large as what I consider life. Henry Kissinger's sense of family might only be one person large, with even his sexual partners, mates, friends or children not included in his quest for power and might. Or maybe, if he's lucky, it includes his family and a bit of extended family.

But for me, that's not enough. For me, everyone is family and everyone has a place in the family, and that is my arrogant and perhaps wrongheaded belief. I would classify the Bushes, Clintons and Gateses and other wealth of this world as "children" that need better guidance and more time. Their toys should be taken away and they should be constantly surrounded by elders who keep them in line.

As to whom I would classify as elders, perhaps, that is the problem: our world is really lacking in them in general.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote: Speaking of lies, here is the unknown that I tend to believe, though I'm not sure if it's actually true: Kissinger and Murdoch would shriek like little girls (hey - no criticism there - we all have our section arrangements in the choir) as soon as you had them cornered without their guard. They must contain so much fear and pompous illusions that as soon as you popped that bubble and they realized they were really in danger of never seeing their family again, their pontoons and yachts were sunk and their island retreats and landlocked homes burned to the ground, and their bank accounts frozen and seized for charity, that they would instantly be broken men, so to speak. With not even the character of a King Lear inside their souls. It wouldn't take much. As it is, they are protected by vast pillows of obedience, eager lapdogs, loyal servants, willful forgiveness of their horrendous deeds and simple blind ignorance to them. They are cowards, basically, fluffy bunnies with seductive voices. I would like to be proven wrong and have them speak with Simon in person about their reasoning for their obsessive hedonism.
I'd love to speak with the two of them too, Hoi. Unfortunately, I am a regular nobody - as most of us are - and NONE OF US will never get to speak with them. That's the plain reality of it all. But let me dream a little!...

BREAKING NEWS
9/11 researcher Simon Shack exposes Henry Kissinger and Rupert Murdoch - for the clowns that they are!

ImageImage

Now. seriously speaking: can people please stop saying that "we dont even know who are behind those hoaxes - the Bushes and Murdochs and Kissingers are just minor puppets in the Great Scheme of things"? Can you please, please, stop saying this? Does anyone seriously believe that there are totally anonymous, higher powers pulling the strings of these untouchable moguls behind the scenes? I personally believe that a proper interrogation by (an ideal - & yet to be invented) People's International War Crimes Tribunal, would yield - from the confessions of those two individuals alone - the seeds for a revolutionary enfranchisement of humanity as a whole.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:can we conceptually agree that waterboarding a few of those ( say, only Henry Kissinger and Rupert Murdoch) would yield confessions confirming perhaps 90% of this forum's claims?
No, we can't agree on that. Numerous studies have repeatedly shown that torture will nearly always yield the info the questioner wants to hear, not the truth. Besides, the Golden Rule forces us to treat all humans, no matter how evil, as humanely we would wish to be treated. We will NEVER stoop to their level. In any case, our enemies are not individuals, all of whom will die at some point. Our enemy is the absurd gullibility and bloodthirstiness inherent in the human heart.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote: Besides, the Golden Rule forces us to treat all humans, no matter how evil, as humanely we would wish to be treated.
That's a very beautiful thought, fbenario. I used to embrace it in my younger years - until I realized that most people on this planet are quite harmless and peaceful - whatever their level of gullibility. The restrict clique of clinically arrogant folks infesting this world are the real problem we need to tackle, contain and confine. Those party-busters offend and discredit our naturally peace-loving society as a whole.

It's just a statistical issue: I've thrown countless parties in my house over the years (up to 250 people) - and in the (fortunately rare) occasions when they turned sour, it was always due to the same three/or four disruptive idiots. They would either steal microphones or other valuables from my recording studio - start fights for petty motives - or pretend to rule over the music played at the party. Such individuals will just keep pissing upon the noble Golden Rule that you mention - nothing will stop their arrogance, greed and lust for power.

I am all for locking up arrogant and socially dangerous dickheads into mental institutions - such as:

- Henry Kissinger
- Rupert Murdoch
- Tony Blair
- Silvio Berlusconi
- George Bush
- Dick Cheney
- Jens Stoltenberg
- Netanyahu (can't remember his first name)
- etc...etc...etc...

(I'm sure you can complete this list with your own imagination - and I'll bet that the percentage of such disruptive individuals - versus the world's population - will be comparable to the three/or four idiots ruining my parties. )