REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Observer
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Observer »

Presenting the "best of" TripleSpeak, the very smart Engineer who hasn't yet even read Simon's Tour Guide:

Part I - in which he tries to convince CluesForum readers 9/11 Twin Tower destruction footage is real, not CGI:
TripleSpeak wrote:
... to write ... that ... no one died ... would be ... lying about my own beliefs ...

... There is no evidence that zero people died on 9/11

... Most [of the 3,000 official 9/11 victims] had time to evacuate

... OK, so how did towers go from being there one minute and gone the next?

... The buildings were never there? ... NO!

... they also made the demolition videos? ... NO!

... they hoped that no one recorded the actual demolition from the right angles? ... NO!

... Did they demolish building #7 using the regular method, but the [sic] create CGI of that too? ... NO!

... And then did they demolish the twin towers the traditional way and then spread a CGI video of them blowing up that looks special? ... NO!

... I would be shocked if I really am the only one on this forum to believe [that the top-to-bottom destruction footage is real, not CGI]

... I bet a lot of people [on this forum] are holding their tongues [about the belief that the top-to-bottom destruction footage is real, not CGI] or they have merely not used hundreds of hours of their own time to research this directly.

... I am not saying your research [which concludes in 9/11 destruction footage being CGI] is stupid or invalid - but I wish for you to respect my research [which concludes in 9/11 destruction footage being real] as well.

... I will make sure I am familiar with all of that information [like Simon's Intro Tour Guide, and Simon's September Clues videos] within a reasonable amount of time [but not yet, not today.]

... I ... stand by ... the destruction footage.

... I still believe this not to be an example of CGI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HbD_Q6kmh8
TripleSpeak wrote:
... these videos do not look fake to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2uIYucsXo

... You're saying this video and ones like it are fake?

... Why would they make those poofs of smoke shooting out of the building ?

... they pull off false flags.

... they cannot control people recording videos from every angle

... I don't think the buildings collapsing videos are CGI covered up by fake smoke.

... the videos of the collapse look exactly like controlled demolitions (if you wanted to start the demolition from the damage area near the top).

... If the twin tower collapses were CGI, then they would have at least slowed down the collapse a little

... witnesses and firefighters saying they experienced and saw explosions before the planes hit & during the collapse seem genuine.

... Furthermore, the firefighter testimony and engineers who signed 9/11 re-investigation petitions seem to think thermite was used

... The videos showing molten metal coming out of the building near the damage zone on the upper half does not seem like ... CGI ... but rather video evidence

... your image labeled "fake smoke" could be related to those shorter buildings being demolished

... it is clear to me that they blew up the twin towers starting at the damage zone

... blowing up the buildings from the top to the bottom

... Why are you trying so hard to make everyone adhere to the belief that no one died on 9/11?
TripleSpeak wrote:
... I don't see why the "nobody died on 9/11" needs to be so absolute

... Certainly there were a few people killed

... some or potentially many

... why so many were risking telling their allies not to go to work

... a controlled demolition in a new way (from top to bottom)

... http://911research.wtc7.net
TripleSpeak wrote:
... The twin tower demolitions were very unique

... a very messy [from top to bottom] style of demolition was used.

... The smoldering of the fires on the upper 1/3rd of the twin towers ...
TripleSpeak wrote:
... I had read this forum for weeks before posting

Part II - in which he tries to prove manmade Satellites orbit Earth (though rocket launches are fake)
TripleSpeak wrote:
... I believe the satellites issue is a lynchpin in the understanding and substantiation of the truth behind human success with: rockets, space travel, and technology in general.

... I've not seen any reasonable explanations for how GPS works from those who do not believe in satellites.

... As an engineer, I feel the need to show that you can take apart GPS receivers or build open source ones that run software that have equations that only make sense if GPS works as officially explained. [Satellites]

... Just a quick synopsis on how GPS works... Each satellite has a very accurate clock on it. These clocks are synced. Each one is constantly broadcasting its time. Because of the # of GPS satellites, almost anywhere on earth (except very close to the poles) you are within range of at least 3 of them at once. Therefore, receiving the time stamp from 3 satellites uses relatively simple trilateration math to measure your distance.

... For example, if satellites are real, then the ISS could be real - but just a 'dud' - or it could be the directed energy weapon some think exist. Huge solar panels for charging a super capacitor and a microwave laser to start fires and whatnot ...
TripleSpeak wrote:
... It would be nice to look for early evidence leaked by scientists involved in rocketry & satellite engineering who did not yet [sic] within establishment control.
TripleSpeak wrote:
... what happened to the first rockets that NASA tried to send outside of geosynchronous orbit? Based on what happens to objects leaving the Earth's domain can tell us things about our solar system
TripleSpeak wrote:
... satellites - an example of how we can ... send things ... into space

... Anders Bjorkman ... believes satellites exist.
TripleSpeak wrote:
... Here's a video of the difference I'm trying to describe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIkaeIL9s2Y
Final verdict, regardless of his silly conflicting Satellite posts (i.e. "rockets fake, but Satellites real")
this "too smart for the Tour Guide" character thinks "the 9/11 destruction footage is real, not CGI." :wacko:
He has spent thousands of hours telling himself "I'm watching real unique top-to-bottom destruction!"
He has no idea what this forum is, he hasn't watched any of Simon's videos, not even September Clues.

PS - here's a kind summary: we all (except for bv) had years of wrongly assuming "some footage real."
We scolded you not for your lack of knowledge, but for your refusal to read the Tour Guide. Go read.
And watch Simon's Movies, seriously, the movies you already know, simply pointing out ALL CGI proof.
When you finally sit down in a mellow mood preferably with some good bud, you will enjoy all 3h54m.
And the soundtrack happens to be 'da best, now go young one, don't be sad: be strong, learn, return. :wub:
Real people, old or young, are warmly accepted here the moment they realize all (all) 9/11 is CGI. :)
Nevermind the satellite question (which actually a few well-respected folks here feel is "yet proven".)
100% of members here cannot unsee the many unarguable flaws in the 9/11 "destruction/victims" CGI.
Be happy, if you're real, after watching Simon's 3h54m Movies, you too will laugh at your old beliefs. :D
Again, if you're real, you'll overcome the shock of years wasted analyzing a CGI animation, and laugh.
Dude, I'm usually very serious, but I had so many hearty happy laughs about the above & you will too!
I know it's hard to realize now, but over time, slowly or quickly, it's up to you, you'll see - all CGI bro.
My past 7 posts were expended altruistically to help you - a possible human - to help you become Irie.
I'm a DMT-knower, legal bud toker & grower, so vape-bong it get mellow & enjoy the movies brother. :)

This Intro thread is for CluesForum to
warmly welcome ALL CGI 9/11 realizers. All else is derailing.
And note to SCS, about the clean-up you mentioned above, yes please do feel free to move all mine.
B)
Last edited by Observer on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TripleSpeak

Unread post by TripleSpeak »

I was going to send this to Simon, but decided to post here instead:

I don't have time to reply again today - does this mean I'm getting banned? I would really like to be able to ask questions sometimes on here that I cannot find the answers to anywhere else online. If you need me to come out and say I agree with everything in the intro thread, then I am happy to do so in order to gain admittance. I'm just very confused because I feel my descriptions of 9/11 more closely match your September Clues videos than all of the comments attacking me do. For example, your video described using explosives to shape the hole on the side off the twin tower to make it look like a plane hit it - your video did not say that part was CGI; I just watched it again to verify. So it is confusing how I got 4 posters already feeling that I'm so despicable. Telling people who believe the official story in real life who I reply to that 9/11 was a psyop & false flag have not even ridiculed me to this level. However, I'm open to the idea that my descriptions and understandings of the world really are despicable. Maybe I am just shocked because I had assumed that there would be better rapport in my first conversations with people who seem to have basically identical views as myself. I also don't see why asking exactly how GPS works is so offensive. I really want to know, and I will really find out. You all mock me for claiming to be an engineer, but a good engineer would build better GPS receiver software by knowing more specifically how the system works!

Anyway, I hope I will be allowed to stay on this forum. And I am sorry for being verbose, but was I not told to reply with details? I do realize point-by-point replies are difficult to follow, but I'm not sure what else I could have done. I'm also not sure what the scope of this forum is. For example, I'm curious about talking about the benefits of living in various countries since I will be relocating to the Mediterranean eventually. It would be interesting to know how you find Italy vs Greece, for example. Croatia & Montenegro also seem like good options in that area.

I appreciate all of your work.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TripleSpeak » September 29th, 2018, 7:19 pm wrote:I was going to send this to Simon, but decided to post here instead.
That was a good idea of yours, actually. Please feel free to e-mail your questions to me - I will be glad to respond to them in private, so as to spare our readers from further confusion. This may seem like a strange way of going about your presence on this forum - but why not try out this experiment? The thing is, members like yourself are unduly time-consuming - for all of our readership (which, of course, I profoundly respect). We may even convene a voice call if you are so inclined. Who knows ... we may even start understanding each other. And if you'll choose Italy as your Mediterranean home, I have a room-with-a-view for rent right above Rome, the eternal city! :lol:

ps: And please don't feel bad for being misunderstood - no one here has been saying that you're a despicable person. You have no idea of how much shite I have been going through over the years for doing what I do - and how many names I've been called (only for trying to make some sense of this crazed world of ours). And this, in spite of seeing myself as a quite well-intentioned person - deeply in love with life on this planet.
Observer
Banned

Watching September Clues is just the first 1h31m, you'll see the evolution to full CGI understanding, TS.
Please do continue watching the next 18 videos, which sounds like a lot, but really: just 2h23m more! :)

PS - here's a kind summary: we all (except for bv) had years of wrongly assuming "some footage real."
We scolded you not for your lack of knowledge, but for your refusal to read the Tour Guide. Go read.
And watch Simon's Movies, seriously, the movies you already know, simply pointing out ALL CGI proof.
When you finally sit down in a mellow mood preferably with some good bud, you will enjoy all 3h54m.
And the soundtrack happens to be 'da best, now go young one, don't be sad: be strong, learn, return. :wub:
Real people, old or young, are warmly accepted here the moment they realize all (all) 9/11 is CGI. :)
Nevermind the satellite question (which actually a few well-respected folks here feel is "yet proven".)
100% of members here cannot unsee the many unarguable flaws in the 9/11 "destruction/victims" CGI.
Be happy, if you're real, after watching Simon's 3h54m Movies, you too will laugh at your old beliefs. :D
Again, if you're real, you'll overcome the shock of years wasted analyzing a CGI animation, and laugh.
Dude, I'm usually very serious, but I had so many hearty happy laughs about the above & you will too.
I know it's hard to realize now, but over time, slowly or quickly, it's up to you, you'll see - all CGI bro.
My past 7 posts were expended altruistically to help you - a possible human - to help you become Irie.
I'm a DMT-knower, legal bud toker & grower, so vape-bong it get mellow & enjoy the movies brother. :)

And again if you're real don't feel bad, nobody called you despicable, if you're real you know you're real.
Your question about the location info of the three triangulating "satellite"=towers is within the 59 pages.
Seriously, I saw it just today, within the 59 pages of the Satelite thread, the code you seek, it's in there.
I'm not gonna' tell what page, it's up to your curiosity now to click through from page 1 until you find it.
If your goal is to take the code (read the thread, you'll see) and prove terrestrial transmitters, great! :)

Just please, before posting about Prove Terrestrial Transmitters project, 1st, please realize ALL CGI 9/11.

Note to self: Kham told in just one sentence the terrestrial truth, and in just 1 more: "Keep it brief." I must begin focusing on brevity, to avoid the energy drain of enlightening every young grasshopper google sends our way. No need to reinvent the wheel each time, simply pasting the link to the Tour Guide should be more than sufficient, bam, it even contains within it the link to the 19 videos, it's perfect. Anyway, big props to Kham for helping remind us (ahem, me) to start Keepin' it Briefer while Keepin' it Real. :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Observer » September 29th, 2018, 3:42 pm wrote:Watching September Clues is just the first 1h31m, you'll see the evolution to full CGI understanding, TS.
Please do continue watching the next 18 videos, which sounds like a lot, but really: just 2h23m more! :)

Dude, I'm usually very serious, but I had so many hearty happy laughs about the above & you will too.

And again if you're real don't feel bad, nobody called you despicable, if you're real you know you're real.
Your question about the location info of the three triangulating "satellite"=towers is within the 59 pages.
Seriously, I saw it just today, within the 59 pages of the Satelite thread, the code you seek, it's in there.
I'm not gonna' tell what page, it's up to your curiosity now to click through from page 1 until you find it.
If your goal is to take the code (read the thread, you'll see) and prove terrestrial transmitters, great! :)

Just please, before posting about Prove Terrestrial Transmitters project, 1st, please realize ALL CGI 9/11.

Note to self: Kham told in just one sentence the terrestrial truth, and in just 1 more: "Keep it brief." I must begin focusing on brevity, to avoid the energy drain of enlightening every young grasshopper google sends our way. No need to reinvent the wheel each time, simply pasting the link to the Tour Guide should be more than sufficient, bam, it even contains within it the link to the 19 videos, it's perfect. Anyway, big props to Kham for helping remind us (ahem, me) to start Keepin' it Briefer while Keepin' it Real. :)
Dear Observer,

That is good advice, and probably a healthy way to begin nudging new members to read through the research here and watch the key videos.

I would add that in addition to watching September Clues, one should seriously take the time to read The Vicsim Report and the 9/11 Memorial Threads. Those were absolutely KEY for me when I first stumbled upon this site.

And I spent nearly a year or so reading through it before I even sent my first email to Simon. He activated my account and I was all excited. Then I promptly forgot my password and had to contact both him and Hoi. I was like, “oh crap they are going to think I’m such an idiot.”

But they were (and have always been) incredibly gracious and kind to me.

I still encourage our new member TripleSpeak to specifically answer the questions posed by Flabbergasted. It seems like weeks since then (by this point), but such is the nature of time.

To be clear about exactly what I’m referring to, here is the post by our esteemed member:
Flabbergasted » September 27th, 2018, 11:03 pm wrote:
TripleSpeak » September 27th, 2018, 5:02 pm wrote:... I have lived in over two dozen countries around the world ... I've worked in several areas of biology and computer science / engineering...
Hi TripleSpeak,
If it´s not outside the bounds of privacy, I would like to know:
- In what capacity did you reside in those 24+ countries?
- What sort of work have you done as a biologist and computer scientist/engineer?
I look forward to reading brief, but specific responses to these highly relevant and pertinent questions.

Sincerely,
SCS
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear CF Members,

Simon and I have discussed the ongoing debate on this thread concerning what is expected of our new members, especially as it relates to their pre-existing study and familiarity with the topics contained on this forum.

In light of the most recent “dust-up” here on the forum, and of course after making sure he and I were on the same page, I offered to provide some clarity on the matter for the benefit of our members.

On one hand, there is an organic learning curve that is to be expected from any new member. And we do not want to deter genuine and honest individuals (who may turn out to be valuable members) from joining.

On the other hand, even new members have a responsibility to adhere to both the decorum and the the guidelines of the forum. Neither of those things require ANY set of beliefs. That very notion (of requiring dogma) is an anathema to what this forum stands for.

As opposed to addressing the above purely in the abstract, I’ve decided to use a hypothetical to demonstrate what I’m talking about.

Let’s assume for discussion sake that a sincerely honest researcher became a member for the sole purpose of contributing to the topic of “dinosaurs.” He doesn’t care about any other topic, and only makes posts on that single topic.

In such a case, the only thing (substantively) we expect from such a member is that he be reasonably familiar with the existing information on the topic before posting.

There would be no need to pin such a member down on whether he has become familiar with September Clues or The Vicsim Report.

This otherwise silly hypothetical is here only to make a point about what constitutes an appropriate context for pointedly asking confrontational questions of a member. And naturally it (for simplicity sake) skips the question of whether such a member would have his account activated to begin with.

So, unless a member brings it (i.e. confrontation) upon himself with a post, it is proper to generally leave him be. [Please Note: Nothing about this post does anything to negate, modify, or undermine the forum guidelines that presently exist.]

I wish to thank our members for carefully considering one another, and for keeping our readers in mind as we proceed to traverse this amazing journey we call life.

Sincerely, SCS

P.S. I expect some of you may be wondering what is meant by “confrontational,” or perhaps have some other question related to this issue. Nobody (including me) ever said that bringing clarity to a complex forum dynamic was an easy thing to do. But this is a start.
Observer
Banned

OK, all logical and fair requests, warmly welcoming free-thinking new members and allowing them to speak about the subjects they want to speak about is vital, I completely understand and wholeheartedly agree with your entire post, and I promise to think much more carefully from now on before each post: I will consider the possibly very good-hearted spirit of each new potential human partner who courageously joins CluesForum to boldly share with our worldwide community what they have learned so far in life, even if not perfectly matching on all subjects, and I will also consider how to better give respect and confidence and encouragement to the silently-reading CluesForum readers (sometimes folks in their 40s like me, sometimes even more elderly folks, sometimes young adults, and sometimes even pure angel children of members here who are reading along) we want to encourage ALL real humans to enjoy reading here and to build up the courage to post here, and to be warmly welcomed here at this extremely rare oasis of honest free-thinking and open-minded consideration called CluesForum, with the overall goal of us all speaking up about the fakery wherever we find it, to increase the chance of the altruistic truth-loving human family uniting and creating synergistic peace, and yes, it's absolutely possible for us all to improve every day. :)

As Bob Marley sang, "They don't want to see us unite,
All they want us to do is keep on fussing and fighting,
They don't want to see us live together,
All they want us to do is keep on killing one another,"
The brotherly love (brotherly love)
The sisterly love (sisterly love)
I feel this morning, I feel this morning
The brotherly love (brotherly love)
The sisterly love (sisterly love)
I feel this morning, this morning, hey!"
simonshack
Administrator

SacredCowSlayer » October 1st, 2018, 9:55 pm wrote:
I wish to thank our members for carefully considering one another, and for keeping our readers in mind as we proceed to traverse this amazing journey we call life.

Sincerely, SCS
And I wish to thank you again, dear SCS, for your time and help moderating this forum, what with its (indeed) rather complex dynamics ! :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Devolving Darwin (Evolution and other flawed origin stor

hoi.polloi » May 18th, 2017, 2:57 pm wrote:Sometimes I really wish we had more of the fairer sex posting on our forum.
Well it would appear that sometimes my dear friend, wishes do come true.
Dani » September 10th, 2018, 10:05 pm wrote:Dear Simon,

I am a young lady, and wish to become a member of CluesForum.

My username is Dani. I have been educating myself in the art of photography so that when I am an adult I can work as a professional photographer.

I have been “homeschooled” since third grade, and we are not a news watching family.
I have not been traumatized in anyway as it relates to topics or “news events” discussed on the forum.

I was around the age of ten when I started to ask questions about the news, my dad showed me the posts on this forum about Sandy Hook, 9/11, and the Oklahoma City “bombing” in particular.

When my dad showed me pictures of the “news event” it felt like a game of spot the bullshit.

I look forward to contributing where I can.

Yours truly,

Dani
Hoi,

It took just shy of 16 months for your wish to become a reality here. The nature of this forum is such that people may, over a period of time, find intellectual and personal liberation.

But, it happens at the same speed as the necessarily slow (at least when compared to the unhealthy “high speed world” around us) and methodical research that comes with the territory.

Dani,

I wish to join Simon in welcoming you to CluesForum. Thank you for the time you have spent in becoming acquainted with the research and the overall atmosphere and objectives we seek to accomplish and maintain.

You are going to do great things in this life. That much I am sure of. :)

With Love in my Heart to You All,

SCS

Note: My reference above to this “high speed world” is not to be conflated with a fast moving earth. :P I’m perfectly content with its approximate 1 MPH speed, as understood in the TYCHOS model.
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

Hello, I am a 24 year old French citizen from the Normandy region (near the famous landing beaches of june 1944).

I'm sorry for my English, I'm not bilingual, I use "Deepl".

You may have seen in your statistics the blog "Canularisme". It is my own website that I launched at the beginning of August 2018.

https://canularisme.wordpress.com (translation: "Hoaxism")

I have been in alternative research since the end of 2013. I discovered a researcher like Miles Mathis at the end of 2015 through his article on Charles Manson/Sharon Tate.

However, I only discovered "September Clues" and "CluesForum" in June 2018 (thanks to Josh G. from "Cutting through the fog").

I read very quickly the articles on "September Clues" and then other topics on the forum like "empty towers", "fake jumpers", "Italian vicsims", "fire fighter heroes", "why they couldn't use real planes etc".

As a Frenchman, I read first about the Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan and Nice attacks.

What a relief to have no more doubts about that (I already knew some fakes but only in the United States like Boston 2013, Orlando 2016, Raonoke 2015 etc). Almost no one in France mentioned the hoax aspect.

The author "Panamza" is a fraud that I exposed on my blog. He is there to promote the conspiracy theory that sees Israel behind every attack, including September 11...

I also read about thirty other topics on the CluesForum, I visited each sub-category.

I have no professional activity or specific skills.

But I thought I would mention French hoaxes such as the 1961 generals' putsch, the two presidents murdered, Paul Doumer in 1932, Sadi Carnot in 1894, the death of former Prime Minister Bérégovoy in 1993, etc.

Before reading a single line on the concept of "viscim", I was already aware that practically all the killings and other attacks were 100% fabrications with no real victims.

So I was well disposed to the fake victims of 9/11. I was quickly convinced, but I preferred to study the whole in detail to grasp the mechanism behind this machinery.

The false jumpers, and well after seeing "September Clues" and the discussion on the CluesForum, it is obvious that it is just as much fake.

By the way, when I shared my blog on this, many people told me: "You're an idiot, people who jump off tricks were models ?

People stop at the title of the article, whereas I specify in the beginning, the manufacture of all the images broadcast live.

Otherwise, I have no connection with a presumed victim.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

^^^ That post needs a lot of editing. Fix the run-on sentences and sentence fragments, toss the word salad, and something meaningful might emerge. Right now it is gibberish, and certainly doesn't hold up to further review. 86 it.

[Admin Notice (SCS): I removed the post that Fbenario is referring to here. The prospective member will not be joining us. Time is simply far too scarce, and infinitely more precious.]
simonshack
Administrator

Pokerniko » March 20th, 2019, 8:46 pm wrote:Hi, my name is Andrea, 44, I'm Italian from Florence but I live in Mexico since 1 year.
Thanks to the administrstors that gave me the opportunity to be a CF member,I contacted them by mail last week about the vanishing bullets in the Christchurch video, that's why I'm here now.
I'm a CF reader since about 2011, after watching September Clues and fell into the rabbit hole of the media fakery.

I didn't want to be a CF member also due to the high english level here, so sorry for mine.

The arguments that I'm more interested with are media fakery, mass media and history hoaxes, the space hoax, the actual geopolitical situation, US imperialistic model, the zio-influence on this world, the control of money emission and the use of debt to enslave countries, BigPharma and its influence (alternative cures, vaccines) but also MK ultra in music/enterteinment industry and its relation with the satanic/symbolic cult, only to list some.

In all those years I made my research alone reading forums and studying all those arguments, always questioning everything, I didn't find any truth, I just realized that I'm very far from it.

In my little world I can say I woke up a decent number of Friends; I would like to understand the use of CGI mixed with reality they are using since many years, I also studied the LVIV and Ramstein plane crashes trying to find a link, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

I do not know any victim in shootings or terror attacks.

If you need more info please let me know.

Thanks
Benvenuto "a bordo", caro Andrea !

I absolutely love your chosen username! :lol:
I only just realized this morning that "Pokerniko" is an anagram of "Copernico", the poker-faced priest who gave us that pretty carousel known as the heliocentric model...

Since you live in Galileo's home town - only a "stone throw" away from Rome - please know that you're always welcome to come and visit me whenever your ways take you here. Just send me a message first to make sure that I'm home. :)
Fred Abberline

Unread post by Fred Abberline »

Hi
I am a British male aged 58. I am a Civil Engineering undergraduate and work as a Asset Engineer for a local authority in the north of England. My main interests are spiritual development and music(I play bass guitar in an occasional alternative rock band).

I discovered Cluesforum two years ago after watching September Clues and appendix film several times.Since then I have been an avid reader of most of the threads and am acquainted with the 911 psyop, Vicsims, Moon/Nasa hoax, JFK psyop, Nuclear Weapons hoax etc. have gained some experience in structural analysis from my Engineering studies, which helped me understand the fake collapse sequences on 911, that where impossible without extensive demolition preparation.

I have not previously joined CF, as to be honest I am not a great writer and did not have anything ground breaking to contribute.
My latest read was the thread on the Whitechapel Murders, where it was proposed by some members, that it could also of been a psyop, used to promotes various agendas ,although to be honest I did not see much evidence shown to support the claim:) I decided to have a look at the so called Whitechapel murders evidence and would like to add my findings to that thread.

Thanks

Fred Abberline.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Welcome, Fred Abberline.
Fred Abberline » April 15th, 2019, 1:59 pm wrote: Since then I . . . have gained some experience in structural analysis from my Engineering studies, which helped me understand the fake collapse sequences on 911, that where impossible without extensive demolition preparation.
I'm finding that a little unclear.

Rewrite:
[My studies] helped me understand that, even with extensive demolition preparation, the moving pictures (of collapsing buildings that were provided on 9/11) do not depict reality.

Does this fit your understanding, or if not, what is it that you are saying?
Fred Abberline

Unread post by Fred Abberline »

Hi,

Yes, my understanding is the moving pictures of collapsing buildings (that where provided on 9/11) do not depict reality.

Thanks