REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Cellelfdt

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Cellelfdt »

antipodean wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 am
Cellelfdt wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:13 am Hi everyone,

My own research as mentioned started with the JFK assassination, and having delved into that found many connections to dirty World events that continue, even to this day. Australia itself is no stranger to false flag events and cover-ups, examples being the Gough Whitlam dismissal, the Nugan Hand Bank affair. Also the well publicised Port Arthur "massacre", and others, all it seems having CIA connections.
Hi Cellelfdt, welcome to the forum.
Here's a recent Clues forum post about the Nugan Hand Bank.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... c#p2413369
thanks antipodean, much appreciated
Macaria

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by Macaria »

Greetings!
It was as little as around three years ago that I was very much a sheep. Global warming was real, terr’rsts knocked over the towers with planes and Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. I thought media was basically honest.

I would probably still be in that world if not for continuous prodding from a friend over a couple of years - he was sending me links to alternative sources and commentary that I never would have otherwise encountered. I'm sure that it would have taken longer for me to break my conditioning had I not had sufficient spare time to research.

I have been reading at this forum for about eight months. I think I got here via the Fakeologist. It was also around that time that I watched September Clues for the first time.

My degree in physics would be much more handy to the forum and the study of fakery if I had better understood a good deal of it, or could remember much about it, (I completed it over 20 years ago). At least it was helpful for teaching highschool physics (which I did for about 8 years).

I am interested in a broad range of topics – recent and historical fakery. I have a particular interest in topics relating to Australia, (where I’m from) and Japan, (where I live).
I’m looking forward to a mutually beneficial exchange of information.
Regards,
Macaria
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Welcome Macaria.

Since you have a physics degree you may enjoy may favorite article on the subject.

https://medium.com/the-electromagnetic- ... 648f029f9d

Physics, Medicine, History, Astronomy all have serious problems when it comes to being scientific.
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Thanks for the welcome and the link Patrix.

I would be interested to read how the author, Dilip James, explains the photoelectric effect which is currently explained by individual light particles, or "photons", "knocking out" individual electrons.
I read a few other articles at that site and it seems that James does not see fraud or fakery in physics. He thinks that there were honest mistakes in theorising in the past and that these unfortunately just happened to stick. eg:
Yet this does not mean that Einstein was purposely and consciously leading people down the garden path. He had this vision of how things were and he was steadfastly following it. His ideas, as time has shown, were undoubtedly brilliant as was his presentation of them, unfortunately, none of it was true
https://medium.com/the-electromagnetic- ... adaa9e1a0d
Allow me call this the "whoops!" interpretation of history which goes like this: Einstein's ideas were brilliant and crazy and noone understood them, yet everyone excepted them completely and he naturally became the most famous, superstar scientist of all time, but gosh dang it! whoops! it turns out he was 100% brilliant, but "unfortunately" 100% wrong...
I'm a bit sceptical about that.

Aether may be useful as an explanatory structure, but it may also be used as a magical, explain-it-all substance where any properties may be ascribed to it so that it can conveniently explain any phenomena.

Being a newbie on physics fakery, there is a lot I need to catch up on in the Clues Forum and elsewhere. Apart from the nuke baloney, I only began thinking seriously about broader questions and challenges about mainstream physics- relativity and astronomy and so on, quite recently after becoming acquainted with Simon Shack's brilliant Tychos model.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Macaria wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:39 am Thanks for the welcome and the link Patrix.

I would be interested to read how the author, Dilip James, explains the photoelectric effect which is currently explained by individual light particles, or "photons", "knocking out" individual electrons.
I read a few other articles at that site and it seems that James does not see fraud or fakery in physics. He thinks that there were honest mistakes in theorising in the past and that these unfortunately just happened to stick. eg:
Yet this does not mean that Einstein was purposely and consciously leading people down the garden path. He had this vision of how things were and he was steadfastly following it. His ideas, as time has shown, were undoubtedly brilliant as was his presentation of them, unfortunately, none of it was true
https://medium.com/the-electromagnetic- ... adaa9e1a0d
Allow me call this the "whoops!" interpretation of history which goes like this: Einstein's ideas were brilliant and crazy and noone understood them, yet everyone excepted them completely and he naturally became the most famous, superstar scientist of all time, but gosh dang it! whoops! it turns out he was 100% brilliant, but "unfortunately" 100% wrong...
I'm a bit sceptical about that.
And so am I. The honest mistake theory doesn't hold up. And as one discovers when investigating, things are connected. Einsteins theories was about explaining the otherwise unexplainable problems with the Copernican/heliocentric model which you can read about here: https://book.tychos.space/chapters/22-bradley-einstein
Aether may be useful as an explanatory structure, but it may also be used as a magical, explain-it-all substance where any properties may be ascribed to it so that it can conveniently explain any phenomena.
Indeed and that goes for particles as well. The photon/atom is according to current Physics an object that can exist at two places simultaneously and that is able to change time itself. That's what I would call a magical explain it all object.

The aether theory makes sense because, as the article I linked to explains, light/electromagnetism can be confirmed to be a wave propagating through a medium when experimental results is interpreted in a reasonable instead of a mystical way.

And sure, we don't know much about the aether but the main reason for that I would say is that it haven't been allowed to exist in Physics for about a hundred years. I like to think of aether as several undiscovered very light and inert gasses that when transformed in various ways causes phenomena like light, electromagnetism and gravity. Let's keep in mind that helium wasn't discovered until 1868 and thus I find it plausible that there are gasses/elements left to discover but that hasn't happened since physics was derailed and thrown into "Lala-land" by Einstein et al. during the 20th century.
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Good points Patrix.
Reiterating your last point, physics paradigms have been set in which the aether is not allowed. This obviously becomes a massive handicap for honest scientists trying to further physics in the direction of aether!
Related to this point, I recall reading some Edward De Bono, (known for lateral thinking), ideas to the effect that a schema or paradigm taken up by those trying to solve a problem will effectively lock their thinking into certain channels. This makes intuitive sense. Their ideas will be guided by the paradigm, which may be useful, but the ideas will also be limited by it. Those without the paradigm, (or who reject the paradigm), are able to come up with different and wider ranging possible solutions to the same problem. This does not mean the latter will necessarily have a better solution, but the point is that they will be looking from different angles and may find truly revolutionary solutions - Tychos comes to mind here...

[SCS: I moved this and the previous four posts over here for the benefit of our members and readers.]
animus

Unread post by animus »

[SCS: I moved this and the previous four posts over here for the benefit of our members and readers.]
Just FYI: Since a few days ago, guest readers can access the "Initial Introduction by New Registrants" forum with the "Introduce Yourself to the Administrators" thread.

Macaria wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:02 pm Related to this point, I recall reading some Edward De Bono, (known for lateral thinking), ideas to the effect that a schema or paradigm taken up by those trying to solve a problem will effectively lock their thinking into certain channels. This makes intuitive sense. Their ideas will be guided by the paradigm, which may be useful, but the ideas will also be limited by it. Those without the paradigm, (or who reject the paradigm), are able to come up with different and wider ranging possible solutions to the same problem. This does not mean the latter will necessarily have a better solution, but the point is that they will be looking from different angles and may find truly revolutionary solutions - Tychos comes to mind here...
In conclusion, this means that with more diversity in paradigm-trapped people who are looking for a solution to any given problem there will likely be more creative solutions in the end. It should be noted that even closed-minded people can come up with revolutionary solutions. It's only when most people are closed-minded in the same way that they all tend to think alike, which then makes the outliers' ideas seem revolutionary more frequently.

Welcome aboard, btw. :)

patrix wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:30 am The aether theory makes sense because, as the article I linked to explains, light/electromagnetism can be confirmed to be a wave propagating through a medium when experimental results is interpreted in a reasonable instead of a mystical way.
A born-blind person might say, "What light? I can't see anything, so there is no need to make a science out of it."
A colorblind person might say, "I can't see any colors, so my science is limited to black, gray and white."
An average person might say, "Light? Oh yeah, yeah, I know what you are talking about. I see just as much as you."
A mystic might say, "Which light? I can see more colors than the average person does, so my science encompasses a bigger picture."

Now let me ask you: When you say "reasonable", with about 8 billion paradigm-trapped humans around the globe, whose paradigm-trapped way of thinking would you like to base it on? :P

Mystical ways of explanation can be revolutionary, too, when they turn out to be the missing bridge into a new paradigm-shattering understanding. The question is: in solving a particular puzzle, how many bridges are missing in YOUR mind in order to get the final "Aha" moment that is in agreement with what you deem "reasonable"?

Even though we all share some paradigms as a species, we as individuals still have our own set of paradigms to get rid of. You can also call them bubbles or filters or barriers or mental prison cells or iron chains to get rid of. You can also think of it as doors opening up in your mind (and your heart). Either way, advancing means "increase in motion." Let's say there were 1000 possible bubbles for a person to be trapped inside, and you have managed to enjoy movement inside the bubbles 1-503 as well as 600-610, 705, 884 and, gosh, even 999. Your neighbors left and right are stuck somehwere in the 400s. What science will they deem reasonable? Your 5-year old nephew has no idea what a photon is but tells you he can see ghosts (whole different set-up of bubbles). What science will he deem reasonable?

Some bridges are simply incredibly tough to cross, so it takes a while until reason kicks in. I once told Simon that the idea of CGI being used in the media was a very helpful bridge (thanks again!) that allowed me to have much more freedom of movement in MY personal mind's "landscape." But the majority of people didn't make it to this bridge yet, or many of those who did, are too afraid to cross it. Thus, THEIR "reason" has a different foundation than CF's "reason." But instead of saying, "CF members muse in a mystical way," they would rather say, "CF members talk in a crazy way!" :D

A different foundation of knowledge, experience, sensual awareness, set of skills and number of "filter bubbles" will naturally cause people to question one another. The spectrum of dissent can go from slight deviation all the way to crazy talk, with crazy talk even having a spectrum of its own, including the mystical musings. It's all a matter of perspective. From what point of view are YOU looking?
sharpstuff wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 am We must [...] continue to share our various 'knowledge bases' with each other.
That's right. You tell me your bubble numbers and I tell you mine, then we'll see where our interaction will bring us and how many bridges we will manage to cross, be it together or individually.

Does that sound like a reasonable approach?

That all said, since you already mentioned atoms and photons, you may want to take a look into the RS2 for a couple of potential paradigm shifts. Where atoms are not objects (matter) but motion--a ratio of space and time. And where the model of a photon allows for more colors than the average human eye can see... Mystical musing of the category crazy talk or a potential bridge into a new understanding? You tell me.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I can tell you this much animus,

The double slit experiment was regarded as confirmation that light is a wave propagating through a medium up until the Einstein and quantum mechanics era, when the experiment was modified with "photon detectors". Problem is though that these detectors aren't passive and thus affect the experiment itself. And now (without any actual confirmation) light is seen as particles - photons, with magical properties since the experiment produces a different result when the photons are "detected". Then these mystical particles somehow figure out they are being observed and start to appear at two places at once. Nevermind that this violates the very definition of a particle/object or that the different outcome can be explained by the non-passive detectors as exposed in the article I linked to. Einstein/Quantum mechanics were nothing less than an attempt to derail physics and sadly a very successful one at that. Perhaps calling it "the Danish school" was sick humour since the most accurate Solar system model that was finally derailed by Newton came from a Dane. Who knows.

I do know however that I'm not too keen on one supporting a case with Hollywood quotes. I like that movie "Dr Strange". But I also know what Hollywood is - the command center of global propaganda. And the base of that propaganda is to promote mysticism. It's even named after the holly wood Keltic Druids used.

I'll tell you what's magic to me, animus. It's when people like Simon Shack through divine inspiration and hard work sees and saws through decades and even centuries of bullshit that's been built up by men lying to themselves and everyone else. And then shares that with the world. That's more than magic actually. It's a bloody miracle. :lol:

All the best. Reason will prevail.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

patrix wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:49 pm I like that movie "Dr Strange".
Dear Patrik - that reminds me of an old song (and composited video) of mine - and my band : "STRANGE" -_-

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2IVynCqt8o
animus

Unread post by animus »

Hmm... what to do with someone who is unconsciously walking towards a very specific door, yet consciously refuses to open it?
Perhaps lock the door with a set of thick chains, so you unconscoiusly start craving more what's inside, and then make you go treasure hunting for the chain lock's key? The hardships of one such voyage might give you more strength and determination to open the door. But I think this goes beyond me and this forum is all about the waking side of consciousness anyway, so I will do the alternative: I will try helping you recognize the barrier that, as far as I can tell, still keeps you enclosed. So here goes...
patrix wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:49 pm I do know however that I'm not too keen on one supporting a case with Hollywood quotes. [...] Hollywood is - the command center of global propaganda. And the base of that propaganda is to promote mysticism.
Perhaps looking at a similar case will be helpful in understanding my post's original intention:
Christians are not keen on one supporting a case with satanic quotes, on the grounds that Satan was the source of all evil.
But is it perhaps possible that there might be a bigger picture here--speaking about both cases--which simply gets missed in this history-repeating battle? (c.f. Elixir c5, pages 132-133) I'm merely trying to help you "burst another bubble," nothing more.

The following quote was addressed to bluepills from a redpill's perspective. Here, too, is a lesson that gets easily forgotten and usually requires history to repeat itself to re-learn it.
Elixir c5, Foreword wrote: Assiduous [...] theorists have long and painstakingly tried to reason with people [...]. Yet unfortunately, experience has shown that most people’s gratitude to the well-intentioned mental aid in change of perspective and newly found knowledge only consists of ignorance, ridicule and contempt. What a shame…
And since I'm already taking quotes from my own writings, here's another nudge:
Elixir c5, chapter 10 wrote: I would like to stress once again that few years ago I was far from even considering what these last pages relate. [...] And only now with a certain maturity and loosened world view I am starting to make new, extraordinary experiences myself. However, occasionally this requires a certain leap of faith into the unknown & contradictory as well as every so often the willingness to take a risk! Keep that in mind.
[...]
How high do you raise the bar when it comes to accepting other people’s experiences? The bar of requirement for proof is set by different people for different situations very differently, and so everyone will have to decide for themselves to what extent their own skepticism of a given claim is healthy and supportive or unhealthy and inhibitive to their own growth.

Regarding light and the question of particle or wave:
(If only there was a quick way to mirror the seeker's situation (in order to explain it) by using a symbology that the person is already familiar with... Oh wait, there is: Hollywood quotations! :lol:)

The Ancient One (from Marvel's Doctor Strange) wrote: Each of those maps was drawn up by someone who could see in part, but not the whole.
You're a man looking at the world through a keyhole, and you spent your whole life trying to widen that keyhole - to see more, to know more. And now, on hearing that it CAN be widened, in ways you can't imagine, you reject the possibility?
I have already hinted at the RS2 for helping you find a potential solution to your problem. In the Reciprocal System, in contrast to contemporary physics, light is not considered to be the uttermost reachable top speed limit. Instead, it is considered to be a boundary which can be traversed, and frequently IS being traversed. On one side of the boundary you have the realm of 3-dimensional space BELOW the speed of light (where your body and brain are positioned), on the other side of the boundary you have the realm of 3-dimensional time ABOVE the speed of light (where your soul-body and mind are positioned). The following are three carefully selected quotes form the Elixir RS2 to aid you in understanding the underlying issue:
daniel, Time and Timelines wrote: In time, you don’t fire spatial structures—you fire “waves,” because the coordinate time realm is aetheric—time appears solid, because it is the reciprocal of the spatial, material sector, which is empty. Coordinate space is “empty” with locations filled by time; coordinate time is “full” with locations emptied by space.
daniel, The Nature of 3-Dimensional Time wrote: Consider: one can draw a triangle by connecting three points together, or by drawing three, intersecting lines. Both form a triangle—but what is the difference?

Basically, there is no difference. You get exactly the same shape—a triangle. It is how they are drawn and in projective geometry, the points creating the triangle are additive—they come together to form a planar surface. In the case of the lines, the lines are subtractive, cutting out a planar surface to form the triangle. [*18] This concept works for all shapes and sizes; in Art it is recognized as the difference between building (putting parts together to form an object) and sculpting (taking a big block and cutting away parts to form an object).

I bring this up during the 3D time discussion because sculpting is how we view temporal structures from a constructive, 3D spatial building system. In the old days, 3D time was considered an allpervasive æther, namely a giant block of magical stuff [*19] out of which ætheric objects hacked away at, to give inside-out structures. The old researchers assumed this block was all-pervasive across the Universe, but as we have learned from the Reciprocal System, it is only half, the cosmic half, of the Universe. And keep in mind that, like a spatial volume, it only has to be large enough for us to believe it is huge and all-pervasive. It may be just a small block of æther, but one too large for us to see the ends of.

*18 Think of the lines as the edges of three sheets of paper, leaving a triangular hole.
*19 Which is now referred to as “dark matter,” though astronomers will never admit it!
Elixir RS2, forum post collection, section vMemes wrote: With that background, you can see that holism is just the soul perspective of the systemic; rather than using sensation valued by thinking (systemic), it uses intuition valued by feeling (holistic). To understand holistic valuing, just yank the systemic values inside-out, then add them together. Exchange object with function, thinking with feeling, sensation with intuition. Systemic thought sees things as objects connected by mysterious forces. Holistic thought sees things as forces connected by mysterious objects. Once you've seen both sides of the "coin" of that vMeme dimension, then the mysteries have been explored and resolved. (Most people misunderstand Spiral Dynamics as a sequential system--it is additive. You are always adding to your valuing memes. Once one is completed, it is still there for you to use, as new ones are being wrapped around it, like the layers of an onion.
Now given that your mind, patrix, is trying to reach for answers that are more in tune with the waves of the aether than the particles of space, it would appear that, without you actually realizing it, you are beginning to knock on mysticism's door. Don't expect anyone to open it for you. You will have to gather the strength yourself. Once your curiosity rises above your lack of interest (or disgust of Hollywood's propaganda), there will very likely be whole new kinds of land to explore for your mind. That is, if you are ready and up for it.

Btw, Hollywood's illustrations, even though in most part fiction, have oftentimes much more in store than the average viewer realizes. But the symbolism in many top movies probably goes unnoticed by the majority of viewers much in the same way as the workings of natural magic goes unnoticed by them--this onion's layer of understanding has yet to be attained by most people, and I'm struggling here myself. That said, diving into fiction from time to time can be quite valuable in learning crucial life lessons. But of course it has also the potential to utterly screw up your life (subliminal manipulation, NLP, outright lies, etc). So in the end it's a question of how well you are able to pick up the gold nuggets without falling for the traps. If you are not fond of "Hollywood's mystical propaganda base," then I suggest switching to another, more trustworthy source for your input: how about listening to your inner self via dreams or meditation and finding out what kind of mysteries and other "you can't handle the truth" pieces of the great puzzle lie hidden in there? (Watch out: diving deeper into your own unconscious is not without traps either.)
patrix wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:49 pm I'll tell you what's magic to me, animus. It's when people like Simon Shack through divine inspiration and hard work sees and saws through decades and even centuries of bullshit that's been built up by men lying to themselves and everyone else. And then shares that with the world. That's more than magic actually. It's a bloody miracle. :lol:
Exactly. Right on the mark! "Study and practice, years of it." You are intuitively exhibiting congruence to my previous post, more so than you realize. But modesty made you omit an important detail. Some divine inspiration must have reached you as well, else you wouldn't have assisted Simon in his years-long endeavor and single-handedly created the Tychosium for him (and everyone else). That sort of I-don't-care-if-I-don't-get-a-dime commitment for a service that actively promotes the growth of human consciousness has pushed both of you a good deal towards the spiritual track. It's funny... a lot of people crave a "Hogwarts letter" more than anything else but would never get it since they lack the qualifications. You, on the other hand, are collecting points of qualification left and right but would probably deny the letter's arrival even if it was--wrapped around a stone--thrown against your head. (Still a bit early for that - but who knows how much more your mind's FTL speeds will be accelerating once you get yourself to ask the crucial WHAT IF question?)

I hope my green-pill way of thinking will not offend the red-pill way of yours. I really mean well here. And I also know how hard it can be to accept something that you are--and have been for a long time--completely opposed to. But say, how can you hope for people to accept the new paradigm-shifting solar system called Tychos when you yourself (with YOUR brainwashed mind) struggle in a similar challenge?

Let me end with another quote:
Mordo (before opening the door to Kamar-Taj for Doctor Strange) wrote: I once stood in your place. And I, too, was disrespectful. So might I offer you some advice: forget everything you think you know.

simonshack wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:13 pm that reminds me of an old song (and composited video) of mine - and my band : "STRANGE" -_-
Here is another one:

If there's something strange
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?

For those who have watched the 2016 movie Ghostbusters, there is a lot of symbolism underlying there as well, mirroring the alchemical process from the perspective of a woman. I bet the average viewer didn't understand the role of the "big dumb dude" Kevin (Chris Harmsworth) and why he acted so strangely sometimes. That was not just some dumb humor for the sake of comedy itself but was part of the hidden alechemical story that complemented the otherwise straightforward movie plot. (SPOILER: By the end of the movie, which is to say, after the alchemical process has played out and Team Ghostbusters has fully transformed, Kevin seems to have attained inexplicable powers inside the 'matrix' and is asked, "Are you a wizard?") This kind of story telling goes beyond what the average viewer can appreciate, which should leave us wondering how many movies we must have watched without actually understanding them. And the same goes for our dreams...
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Animus, you sure have a most fascinating mind - and I always enjoy reading your most 'eccentric' thoughts and musings. However, I simply cannot understand what you meant to say with this sentence of yours (directed to Patrik):
animus wrote: But say, how can you hope for people to accept the new paradigm-shifting solar system called Tychos when you yourself (with YOUR brainwashed mind) struggle in a similar challenge?
Well, I really don't think Patrik has a brainwashed mind. On the contrary: he has proven to have a very open mind indeed in these last few years - so what exactly are you on about, my dear Animus? Thanks for a kind, short, cogent, transparent and articulate reply. :)

I can assure you that the TYCHOS model is nothing that brainwashed minds would ever consider. Yet, it is (in my best opinion) the true configuration of our Solar System - and that it is only a matter of time before it gets universally accepted.
animus

Unread post by animus »

simonshack wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:58 pm Dear Animus, you sure have a most fascinating mind - and I always enjoy reading your most 'eccentric' thoughts and musings.
Thanks, glad to hear that. I often don't know how my writings are being received on the other end. People tend to ignore me which is why I am getting rather silent with my thoughts and experiences these days and simply keep them to myself.
simonshack wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:58 pm However, I simply cannot understand what you meant to say with this sentence of yours (directed to Patrik):
animus wrote: But say, how can you hope for people to accept the new paradigm-shifting solar system called Tychos when you yourself (with YOUR brainwashed mind) struggle in a similar challenge?
Well, I really don't think Patrik has a brainwashed mind. On the contrary: he has proven to have a very open mind indeed in these last few years - so what exactly are you on about, my dear Animus?
You misunderstood my sentence, Simon, or perhaps it's just that the wording of it was not clear enough, which is why you missed what I was trying to do here. This was not meant to personally insult patrix, nor to shoot down the Tychos. I was trying to put a mirror into patrix' attitude by comparing the MUCH brainwashed mind of a bluepill (who struggles to accept a redpill's knowledge, even if outright faced with it) to the LESSER brainwashed--yet brainwashed nonetheless--mind of a redpill (who struggles to accept a greenpill's knowledge). I really did not mean it as an insult. It is simply a fact that we all have been psychologically abused. To disabuse ourselves from our lifetime's decades-long brainwashing is the challenge we face if we truly want to reach the REAL "open mind."
simonshack wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:58 pm P.S. : I dread to think that you are yet another 'shill' tasked with shooting down and ridiculing the honest and rational research we are doing here at Cluesforum - as well as at TYCHOS.space - and at the brand new TYCHOS forum.
Please don't let your bad experience with shills make you project your fears onto your peers. ;) Did you perhaps miss how I subtly praised patrix for assisting the growth of human consciousness when he assisted you with your Tychos work? It wouldn't make sense to shoot down this work only few paragraphs later.

Also, I think it may help in the long-run if the casual public musing on anyone's potential shill status was reduced to a minimum when the evidence is flimsy at best. The evidence of my supporting your work in general should FAR outreach any suspicion/fear in you that I'm here to shoot you guys down.

Like I already mentioned in one of my recent posts, I have noticed it way too often already that throwing around shill accusations in the redpill communities without a care in a world resulted in the falling apart of potential friendships and collaborations between honest people who are merely too afraid to take risks. Well, that and huge egos as another reason... We guys really ought to work on ourselves, especially in this part: to what extent our own skepticism is healthy and supportive or unhealthy and inhibitive.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Forgive me for being amused by you dear Animus. Your choice of alias might hint at that being the purpose? :)

Yes I might be brainwashed as you put it, but I do believe I recognize the boundaries between reality and fiction quite well now. And I try not to confuse the two as religion, mysticism, science, NASA and last but not least Hollywood constantly encourages.

Sure we can affect matter with mind animus but it works like this you see - We get inspired to do something and then we do it. We can for example write a book that exposes the problems within current astronomy or write a simulator that demonstrates that a certain Solar system model is accurate.

I do find it logical that this realm is created by something divine since an effect cannot be without a cause and since something cannot be created out of nothing, and yet it has - The Universe. And perhaps we could view ourselves as part of the creator as well as part of the creation. But I also don't think it's a good idea to mix reality and fiction or think that the laws of nature somehow can be sidestepped. That we could somehow "create" without physical action.

But if you see it differently animus, by all means good luck with that. "Use the force Luke" :lol:
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

And as for Hollywood it's a dream factory skillfully propagating the bullshit the men lying to themselves and everyone else constantly come up with and recycle. Like viruses for example:

simonshack
Administrator

animus wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:35 am
Please don't let your bad experience with shills make you project your fears onto your peers. ;) Did you perhaps miss how I subtly praised patrix for assisting the growth of human consciousness when he assisted you with your Tychos work? It wouldn't make sense to shoot down this work only few paragraphs later.

Also, I think it may help in the long-run if the casual public musing on anyone's potential shill status was reduced to a minimum when the evidence is flimsy at best. The evidence of my supporting your work in general should FAR outreach any suspicion/fear in you that I'm here to shoot you guys down.

Like I already mentioned in one of my recent posts, I have noticed it way too often already that throwing around shill accusations in the redpill communities without a care in a world resulted in the falling apart of potential friendships and collaborations between honest people who are merely too afraid to take risks. Well, that and huge egos as another reason... We guys really ought to work on ourselves, especially in this part: to what extent our own skepticism is healthy and supportive or unhealthy and inhibitive.
Dear Animus, I was a bit worn out yesterday (by the summer heat wave) and probably misunderstood your "brainwashed" comments directed to Patrik. I know that your intentions are good - and I've certainly not forgotten all your wonderful assistance with septemberclues.org (translating the whole website into German!) - as well as your formidable 579-page treatise "ELIXIR C5" - which can be found here: https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2167

So please disregard my little 'slip' caused by my perhaps over-sensitive shill-alarm bell - I take it back and apologize for it. And yes, I probably do 'suffer' from a large (over-sized?) ego but you see, I don't think big egoes are necessarily dysfunctional or harmful to the environment... ^_^ On the contrary perhaps: folks with weak egoes can be harmful both to themselves and others because, as I see it, if you can't love yourself you may also be incapable of spreading love - and confidence - around you. As for 'working on ourselves in order to be supportive rather than inhibitive' (as you suggest), I cannot agree more with you: for sure - and obviously! - we all need to keep working on ourselves, every single day... (but don't you find that 'call' of yours a bit rhetorical?). I, for one, have strived for many years to share and channel my skepticism towards constructive discourses - and to uphold a positive and optimistic attitude in the face of this mad world we live in, and I will continue to do so.