REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

Gary-Welz wrote:You got to give Adam some slack Extremophile, at least he's using three dots after Hoi.Polloi corrected them/him. :lol:
Re: Fly Away Peter, Stay home Paul

Postby hoi.polloi » May 2nd, 2011, 3:14 pm

quite..eccentric

Again, you perps and your dot-dot. Get it right! It's three dots to form an ellipsis.
Kinda went overboard with them too! He got one wrong mind you!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I've seen a lot of parlance with 3 or more dots. Reel.deel is the king of dots. But 2? Come on.
grav

Unread post by grav »

Hello, my name is Bill, i'm 27, from the U.S. i am a 3d game environment artist. i introduced myself in the media fakery forum, but figure i'll be official and add this here.

i woke up to 9/11 deception about six months ago, and promptly got funneled into the alex jones corral where i bumbled around aimlessly for a few months, became convinced i was going to be trucked off to a FEMA camp any day, then went on a Mossad Did It binge, and finally came around to realize(like most things) it was almost entirely a media hoax. the 9/11 Actors, and Vicsims pretty much sealed the deal for me. I am now just left wondering what wasn't faked instead of what was. it's also become apparent to me that practically all popular "truthers" are running defense for the media.

it's a pleasure to have access to this forum.
INK

Unread post by INK »

Hello Everyone! SO happy to be here! I'm female, don't believe anything I read/see in the MSM. Also know someone who "lost" their son at Cantor Fitzgerald, but now he's no longer listed there. Weird. Its all weird and all a setup. But they "lose".
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

INK wrote:Hello Everyone! SO happy to be here! I'm female, don't believe anything I read/see in the MSM. Also know someone who "lost" their son at Cantor Fitzgerald, but now he's no longer listed there. Weird. Its all weird and all a setup. But they "lose".
...care to name names?
hoi.polloi

Yes, we do have a running database at this point of over 3,000 supposedly killed. A name would be useful.
AlexJones

Unread post by AlexJones »

Hi Forum members,

I see I'm required to introduce myself, you see most people in the truth movement know who I am so I didn't think it necessary but anyway;

My name is Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones born February 11, 1974, I'm an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. My syndicated news and talk show 'The Alex Jones Show', based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network over 60 AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. My websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com and I think I could be helpful to this forum. I've got lots of ideas about fake news and propaganda and would be able to assist in the fight against big brother...... :D
AlexJones

Unread post by AlexJones »

No really my name is John and I'm from the UK, I've been a long time listener of Alex Jones and realize that he never wants to talk about the tv fakery issue except for the Osama Bin Laden event, then its the pictures are fake. It seems so two faced. I wanted to use his name on here because he is supposed to be this truth leader when he's selling crap to the public for a dollar.

I've been interested in the 911 question for some time now and see all the fakery involved and hope to be able to uncover more truths. I've been reading your posts for some time and I identify with what you have to say.

John.
jlsumme

Unread post by jlsumme »

Nationally: American
Profession: Optician
Research: Internet
Residence: Western Kentucky
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jlsumme
Beliefs: We are not alone in the cosmos. It's just to damn big!
Reason for joining: Tired of talking to people who believe everything they see on TV. People who don't realize that we are losing our Liberty and Freedom every time something like this happens.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin
Last edited by jlsumme on Sat May 21, 2011 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Welcome AlexJones - maybe you can add some dignity to the name. Thanks for being here and bringing your sense of humor - which is a necessary asset in this line of "work".

Welcome jlsumme. I went to an eye-clinic early in my research to tell people about how the visuals were taking advantage of the visually impaired. It was somewhat well received, but unfortunately the audio is also convincing for most people. We are fortunate Simon happens to be a professional sound and music mixer and can detect the artificial stitched-togetherness of the news broadcasts.

I would love if Simon did more with the videos that reveal the unrealistic sounds - compiled them all in one video or something.
waterwitch

Unread post by waterwitch »

Hi Everyone,
Thank you, Simon and Hoi Polloi for creating this forum. It seems to be the only sane corner on the Internet. Keep on doing the good work. I'm not an expert on anything particularly relevant, so I mostly lurk. But I have learnt a helluva lot through the efforts of your team. Hope I might be able to contribute something one day. <_<
luminous1

Unread post by luminous1 »

Hello Board

I'm a 62 yrs man in so cal, cauc, married with three daughters and four grandchildren.

I'm an avid golfer and also retired.

The reason i'm here is this site is much different than all the other "Truther" sites.
It just makes more sense than all the others.

Simon you are a true american hero and a brave one at that.

I look forward to learning much more about the hoax on 911.

Thank you..
chuck22

Unread post by chuck22 »

Nationality: United States (Non-Corporate)
Research experience: Fake Moon Landing, Fake Terror Attacks, 9-11, Alien Hoax, UFO Hoax etc....etc...

I'm anti- freemason anti- shriner and anti any group of people that think they have the right to lie to the public. My allegiance is to God and for him only will I strive. The Jewish/Zionist spin injected into the truth movement serves the purpose of the elite, in that the reality is the elite are truthfully satan worshippers. Such peope are Cultivating anti-Jewish and anti-Christian sediment in support of their false moon god allah. One need only research shriners and freemasons to see the link. I'm here to help spread the truth. Thanks
Delurium
Banned

Unread post by Delurium »

As my first post I just want to say how amazed I am of the detail of your work. It is really really impressing and I am glad I just stumbled across this page.

Without a doubt the best documented work out there. I remember seeing this on TV that day as a 15 year old and it never really fit in my view, but I havent put that much thought into it before now.

As I am new I also want to come with a small "debunk" on dancing buildings.

In Iran on one of my travels there I came over these "shaking minarets" in the city of Esfahan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlS8RU4JAq8 (not my video, i have one as well but its even worse quality).

Now clearly we can see the towers move and since they are conncted the effect is on both towers.

So I propose 1 theory;

A entity using around 90% of the inside of the building moves the building back and forth creating a movement that we can see on a videotape.

If this has been perfected from 1317 when it was made it could possibly be shaking bigger buildings.

A bad joke, but it at least proves that building can move fast if pressured with enough energy.

Thanks for the great work you do exposing corporate media for what it really is, a well oiled machinery created, used and perfect for any kind of propaganda they like, forcing people to stay in a fake polarized society where people are divided and ruled.

But it begs the question; how far ahead is the american military with their technology and do they have "the futures" technology at this day as well?

"Corporation; n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit, without individual responsibility" - Ambrose Bierce
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just to say hi and welcome to the recently registered new members. :)

Hoping you will enjoy your stay (uncovering the Great Scams is jolly good fun - not scary or depressing or, much less - ridiculous!) and that you'll keep diffusing our findings through your channels and, of course, among friends and family.

May reason prevail !