REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
SmokingGunII

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by SmokingGunII » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 pm

westhammer wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote: Yes - Westhammer (are you from West Ham, London?).

no mate i'm not from london,but am a long suffering west ham fan :D

I know the feeling. ;)

I, Gestalta

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by I, Gestalta » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Greetings, all. Watashiwa Darian desu, and I will be participating as much as I can in the festivities. At present, I am awaiting photos taken from a rooftop by a friend of my mother's on 9/11. Both she and my mother served in the military, and it was while our family was stationed in Misawa, Japan (where I was also born and raised and, to pre-emptively answer any questions that may arise: yes, the culture really IS that weird) that I came to know this woman.

I would like to analyze all of her photos, because the ones she e-mailed to my mother on the day of the "event" are long gone. While I've no reason to accept that she was in any way contracted to perpetuate the notion that planes were used for the purposes of taking out SKYSCRAPERS (lulz), I've also no reason to believe that anyone was permitted to take pictures with either a cellular phone or a digital camera. I am curious as to whether or not any sort of jamming tech. would have worked on archaic, analog equipment such as polaroids and the like. I cannot wait for her response. I will also be asking some rather pertinent questions.

I finally decided to join this forum due to the fact that the Aurora "evidence" is so full of lulz that I simply wished to partake in the fun. :-)

edit: I neglected to mention that, yes, I have seen one of the photos I mentioned with my own eyes. Being an idiotic, 17-year-old guitar nerd at the time, the picture evoked little more in me than the batting of an eyelash and, perhaps, even a faint-hearted "wow".
Last edited by I, Gestalta on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevenp6
Banned

Unread post by stevenp6 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi All,

I'm Steve from Colchester in the UK.

I have a degree in Physics and Astronomy from University College London.

I do not work or research in the field anymore but have a very active and keen interest in Physics and Space. It really irritates me that unqualified and quite frankly unworthy people are allowed to pour scorn on the greatest achievement of mankind - namely the Lunar Landings.

Regards

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:35 pm

stevenp6 wrote:Hi All,

I do not work or research in the field anymore but have a very active and keen interest in Physics and Space. It really irritates me that unqualified and quite frankly unworthy people are allowed to pour scorn on the greatest achievement of mankind - namely the Lunar Landings.

Regards
From what I can gather from your introduction, you have been to the Moon? Got a photo?

whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 am

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:10 am

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:29 am

Can you clarify on your pictures? I know someone who photoed the 9/11 wreckage from Hoboken, NJ during 9/11 but that was not terribly useful. It was a lot of smoke more or less. I imagine the photos cannot be more than a lot of smoke.
I cannot provide any detail at this time other than my recollection(that dubious, unreliable foe) attempting to convince me that she was awfully close. I remember her, on a rooftop, facing the camera of whom I assume is/was her husband/boyfriend at the time (it had been years since I'd had any correspondence with her---always vicariously through my mother), and a bewildered, get-a-load-of-this look on her face.

I have not received a response to my message via her professional e-mail account (she now works for Pfizer inc., it appears, and the e-mail listed for her is Martha.Luckey@pfizer.com).

Her name is Martha Luckey, and since she and my mother have lost contact over the years, I was forced to use search engines to track down her e-mail address; as I'd recognized her linkedin photo, I thought no harm could come from shooting her a request via that address. If I do not get a response from her within the next several days, I will do some more digging. My fear is that my e-mail was either intercepted by spam detection (my e-mail address seems, for the lack of a better expression, spam-y by appearance alone), or she is unsure as to how to respond. In retrospect, I probably should have asked my mother to initiate contact.

It is entirely possible, I must concede, that the pictures are every bit as worthless as any other amateur and "amateur" imagery associated with that time frame.

We shall see.

Maat

Unread post by Maat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:49 am

brianv wrote:
stevenp6 wrote:Hi All,

Regards
From what I can gather from your introduction, you have been to the Moon? Got a photo?
:lol:
whatsgoingon wrote:So we went to the Moon and then faked all the pictures so that no one would know what it really looked like? Makes sense.
:lol: :lol: Damn, a fully indoctrinated [certifiable] Brit quarking for NASA? I can hardly wait...the suspense is killing me! Image

So this is you is it, Steve?
https://twitter.com/stevenp6
Steve Pritchard @stevenp6
"Particle Physics Gives Me a Hadron"
Coggeshall, UK

RetroStereo
Banned

Unread post by RetroStereo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 am

Well, i finally did it!! Said what the hell and registered...Ive lurked here for about 2 years and decided that all of the above average intelligence i have seen assembled here, needs my help as a team player...I'm not a "follow the format" kinda guy, so i will attempt to tell you guys a little about myself.

I can't tell ALL OF YOU how happy and relieved I felt after reading posts from most of you. I was like FINALLY! Someone feels like I do, Someone sees what I see!!!! I am married with a new baby boy, and it seems like i am banging my head against the fricken wall talking to my wife. I know you guys go through the same thing. So its nice to be amongst, if not friends, at the very least, like minded individuals.

Please do not freak out on what i am about to tell you , as I am being 100% truthful: But I have had future telling dreams since I was a kid.(i am currently 37, sagittarius NOT deja-vu, but I have dreams EXACTLY how they happen in real life later down the line. Cant explain it , but this has lead me to always believe in what people say is a 6th sense...Have ALWAYS been very intuitive about people I meet, situations i come across etc. Can tell you everything about someone within 5 minutes of meeting them..Not saying i am psychic or anything, this just seems to be my "special power".

We live in the southwest united states, just south of the major Colorado Central Story Agency, in New Mexico. This is why I am here: My wife is originally from New Hampshire and this is where it gets sticky. Here in NM, we have cameras at EVERY intersection, every major employer, stores , you name it , we have had fake news here for 5 years straight! FAKE FIRES!!! All day long they tell us about these fires that are NOT burning. Evacuations etc..Our rights have been gone here for a while. We go back to NH 2 weeks ago, and NOTHING! Not any cameras, news is Normal, business as usual. Which makes me look like a nutcase when i tell everyone to calm down , our neighborhood did not burn down.
Never researched anything in any scientific means or format. I'm a jack of all trades, master at some. I stand up for the little guy, I fought every bully i grew up with. I was the kid who got in trouble 1 Christmas for telling all my cousins that Santa did not exist. I was 8. So i will leave this intro on that note , telling all of you , Hey, cant be a shill, I did the same thing once!!! LOL Peace. good to meet you guys

mitch matrixx 2
Banned

Unread post by mitch matrixx 2 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:31 am

No real introduction needed here.

Houston reporting that Mitch Matrixx has returned from his sojourn, Red pill in hand, and pleased to announce Mars is everything it's reported up to be.

No affiliation with the movie "The Matrix" nor the Wachowski brothers, despite old ties to Chicago (nice try though Simon).

Let's have some fun.

Nope, this is not a playground; go find one. Adieu — Maat

Winston'sMyth

Unread post by Winston'sMyth » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 am

Hello!!

My name is Tim.

I have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering but never used it professionally, I fix photocopiers and do related computer networking tasks now.

I spent most of my 30's buried in internet research on various fringe topics.

My awakening began in 2000 when I made a trip to Vegas and visited The Little Ale'inn outside Area 51. I bought a VHS tape there on the OKC bombing. When I returned home I watched the entire 6 hour tape into the wee hours of the morning. I was blown away...

I've seen most of the gatekeeper's material by now and really appreciate the work done on exposing Media deceptions. Thanks!!!

p.s. here is a little video I put together with the best from the Colorado shooting post...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNVYrDXKaxQ

tp812

Unread post by tp812 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 am

Hello all...

US Citizen

Profession: In financial services, but in transition.

Started with 9/11 conspiracy theories in 2005 and over time I learned about September Clues and media fakery.

Politically: Voluntaryist/Anarchist/Anarcho-capitalist/Libertarian

Goal: Trying to spread the word about media fakery in general when I can. It seems to me more people are open to these ideas than I expected so I'm just trying to help create more awareness.

Why I registered: I've been reading this forum on and off for the last couple years. Just have a weird feeling about the London Olympics with all the speculation and wanted to know people's thoughts on exactly how the powers that be might execute a media fakery event so we can spread awareness beforehand and be on top of it if something does in fact occur.

Thank you all for your contributions and research.

Maat

Unread post by Maat » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Winston'sMyth wrote:Hello!!

My name is Tim.

I have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering but never used it professionally, I fix photocopiers and do related computer networking tasks now.

My awakening began in 2000 when I made a trip to Vegas and visited The Little Ale'inn outside Area 51. I bought a VHS tape there on the OKC bombing. When I returned home I watched the entire 6 hour tape into the wee hours of the morning. I was blown away...

I've seen most of the gatekeeper's material by now and really appreciate the work done on exposing Media deceptions. Thanks!!!

p.s. here is a little video I put together with the best from the Colorado shooting post...
Tim,

What "fringe topics" were you immersed in, and what did you find so compelling in a commercially promoted tape about the "OKC bombing"?

I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the information on this site and relevant forum topics more thoroughly before presuming to make videos of what you perceive as the "best" from a particular topic discussion which can be misleading out of context. e.g. the "Holmes" image comparison was posed as a question which Simon answered.

Winston'sMyth

Unread post by Winston'sMyth » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Maat wrote:
Winston'sMyth wrote:Hello!!

My name is Tim.

Tim,

What "fringe topics" were you immersed in, and what did you find so compelling in a commercially promoted tape about the "OKC bombing"?

I would suggest you familiarize yourself with the information on this site and relevant forum topics more thoroughly before presuming to make videos of what you perceive as the "best" from a particular topic discussion which can be misleading out of context. e.g. the "Holmes" image comparison was posed as a question which Simon answered.
Thank you Maat for your questions.

While there was commercially produced material for sale at the Little Ale'inn restaurant and bar, the OKC bombing VHS was not. It was dubbed onto a blank cassette with a DIY sticker. From what I remember, the main points were that the anfo truck bomb could not have caused that amount of damage, that McVeigh was not alone, and how the story presented by the news media changed over time. I could not ignore the evidence and wondered why the official story was a lie. As the information sunk in, my worldview was essentially shattered. I then struggled to fill the void. I think Alex Jones was the first talking head I started following as he was featured in the video. Over the years, topics of research included, but were not limited to, NWO, moon landing, reptilians, global economics, history of religion (namely Christianity and the New Age movement), and UFO's. It wasn't until I saw September Clues that I put 2 and 2 together with the help of Orwell and the concept of controlled opposition presented in 1984. I realized all the alternative talking heads were charlatans at best if not agents of some sort. However, I haven't thrown the baby out with the bath water. I tried sorting the wheat from the chaff, not falling for the discredit by association scheme.

Maybe "best" was a poor choice of words... Perhaps blatant may be more apt. I'd be happy to take the video down if you'd like or revise the video with suggestions. I like assembling videos and wanted to post it somewhere but could not get myself to post it to my facebook account. My closest friends can't accept the brutal truth and I find I censor myself a lot to avoid confrontation and labels like paranoid and crazy.

I am hoping to fit in with some like minds here but if not, I will simply leave. Trolling is not my thing and I do not post on other forums.

addendum:
I'll admit I have plenty of reading to do here. My inquiries and research in all topics essentially stopped after accepting the concept of Media fakery. I had just enough information to feel superior to my friends and acquaintances. Posting here has really put me in my place and am feeling like quite the chump. Btw, no disrespect was intended to Simon for not adding his comments over the side-by-side comparison of the Holmes entity. I did go back and annotate the video but will make it private on YT after finishing this edit.
Last edited by Winston'sMyth on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

VivekAnand

Unread post by VivekAnand » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 am

First off, Hats off.

In my various journey's, I thought I had reached a level of insight and awareness that was beyond being shocked/staggered anymore. I knew it all, City of London, Vatican, PentaGram, UN......true history.... and then I found Clues Forum!

Wham, wham, wham. I am truly humbled. And my mind is well blown.

Excellent work Gentlemen (mostly I presume) and ladies.

I've lived many lives (Indian Navy, High Level Indian Gov., Big American military Industrial Company (UTC, of Pratt fame actually), Dot Com boom and bust, now back in India), which you can read about here: http://aadivaahan.wordpress.com/about/

And blogged about many things that are related to the same search we have here, exposing the Maya-Matrix for what it is...

It all started out with Deep Water Horizon and the dodginess of that whole narrative:

http://aadivaahan.wordpress.com/

I hope I can contribute meaningfully here. Amazing work, amazing work....Simonshack, Hoi Polloi, ree.deel, nonhocapito (sp!).....awesome...

I use my real name. No Fear.

VivekAnand

Anonymity is a coward's cloak.....