REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
nonhocapito

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Schpankme wrote:Exposing Media Fakery!
Yes, I would like to be more involved with this subject. I'm not an expert when it comes to video or photography, that's what drew my attention to SEPTEMBER CLUES and eventually this forum.
I knew on 9/11 that the buildings were demo'd, not by watching the Planes, but by production of the White Billowing smoke, and seeing the buildings facade thrown in all directions.

As to who I am? I'm always the skeptic and know that almost everything seen on TV or the MOVIES has been planned.

If there's one thing I'd liked to accomplish, that would be to get people from disposing of FICTION with FICTION.
Example: if you know Nuclear Fission is a hoax, STOP claiming that because the chain reaction is "induced by a neutrons", the reaction would continue to build, etc. etc.; and that is why Nuclear Fission is a Hoax. WHY? - because words-of-art like NEUTRONS - are simply a figment of Physics/CERN imagination. "There will be no end for Particle Physics to invent words and the funding required to investigate."
If you really are interested in exposing media fakery, I recommend familiarizing yourself more with the research on this forum, especially regarding 9/11. Do this before participating in the discussion.

Your mention of "White Billowing smoke" tells me that you, alas, hold the videos of the collapse as real. Those videos are forgeries. As explained and demonstrated on our forum a zillion times, all the imagery of 9/11 was faked. Hence it is absolutely pointless to draw conclusion about the events from those images.

The towers were very likely demolished with a very standard demolition that, simply put, no common citizen was allowed to witness and document.

Once again, familiarize yourself with the research, because nobody here is going to be patient with a member who will ignore our accomplishments and will, voluntarily or not, hold us back.

As to your second point about the nuclear hoax I tend to agree for one reason: I am not a physicist and I will not pretend to be one. I cannot judge on the veracity of any physics demonstration or explanation nor will try to make use of it. Personally my observations and opinions about the nuke hoax have absolutely nothing to do with the science behind it, and everything to do with the faked imagery. As you see once again media fakery is at the center of the discourse for good reasons.

As to this paragraph of yours in response to fbenario:
All FICTIONS are spelled with capital letters; that's why your name on your DRIVERS License and all legal documents use all Capital Letters (you are treated as a LEGAL PERSON, not Flesh & Blood). Of course you had no idea that the words written tell a story for those in the know. Do you understand (Stand Under) toddler?
These words make little to no sense; you are making no effort to be clear and approachable, but rather are trying to give yourself importance by being mysterious and by suggesting some greater knowledge that you will share in time. We have seen this tactic being used a zillion times and it gets old very quickly.
You are also trying to pick a fight or be a bully with other members and this will simply not do. You are merely a prospective member on very thin ice.
Schpankme
Banned

Unread post by Schpankme »

nonhocapito wrote:
Schpankme wrote:Exposing Media Fakery!
Yes, I would like to be more involved with this subject. I'm not an expert when it comes to video or photography, that's what drew my attention to SEPTEMBER CLUES and eventually this forum.
I knew on 9/11 that the buildings were demo'd, not by watching the Planes, but by production of the White Billowing smoke, and seeing the buildings facade thrown in all directions.

As to who I am? I'm always the skeptic and know that almost everything seen on TV or the MOVIES has been planned.

If there's one thing I'd liked to accomplish, that would be to get people from disposing of FICTION with FICTION.
Example: if you know Nuclear Fission is a hoax, STOP claiming that because the chain reaction is "induced by a neutrons", the reaction would continue to build, etc. etc.; and that is why Nuclear Fission is a Hoax. WHY? - because words-of-art like NEUTRONS - are simply a figment of Physics/CERN imagination. "There will be no end for Particle Physics to invent words and the funding required to investigate."
If you really are interested in exposing media fakery, I recommend familiarizing yourself more with the research on this forum, especially regarding 9/11. Do this before participating in the discussion.

Your mention of "White Billowing smoke" tells me that you, alas, hold the videos of the collapse as real. Those videos are forgeries. As explained and demonstrated on our forum a zillion times, all the imagery of 9/11 was faked. Hence it is absolutely pointless to draw conclusion about the events from those images.

The towers were very likely demolished with a very standard demolition that, simply put, no common citizen was allowed to witness and document.

Once again, familiarize yourself with the research, because nobody here is going to be patient with a member who will ignore our accomplishments and will, voluntarily or not, hold us back.

As to your second point about the nuclear hoax I tend to agree for one reason: I am not a physicist and I will not pretend to be one. I cannot judge on the veracity of any physics demonstration or explanation nor will try to make use of it. Personally my observations and opinions about the nuke hoax have absolutely nothing to do with the science behind it, and everything to do with the faked imagery. As you see once again media fakery is at the center of the discourse for good reasons.

As to this paragraph of yours in response to fbenario:
All FICTIONS are spelled with capital letters; that's why your name on your DRIVERS License and all legal documents use all Capital Letters (you are treated as a LEGAL PERSON, not Flesh & Blood). Of course you had no idea that the words written tell a story for those in the know. Do you understand (Stand Under) toddler?
These words make little to no sense; you are making no effort to be clear and approachable, but rather are trying to give yourself importance by being mysterious and by suggesting some greater knowledge that you will share in time. We have seen this tactic being used a zillion times and it gets old very quickly.
You are also trying to pick a fight or be a bully with other members and this will simply not do. You are merely a prospective member on very thin ice.

I posted my "REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself" and the dogs started barking.

I stated the buildings (3) were demo'd on 9/11; but your correct the video was pre-made and played as if in real time. I'm pretty pissed at the assault which welcomed me to this forum; please disregard my mistake.

If you don't know why all caps are used on your drivers license and other legal papers maybe it's time you found out? I've given you all the videos and information you need to gain an understanding of the legal scams used against the population daily.

"fbenario" calling a grown, retired man a toddler is not picking a fight? Specifically when the one picking the fight is so ignorant of the law? In one sentence you suggest I stick to the Media Fakery, and in the next sentence you want me to elaborate on why most people are ignorant as to the law and the words-of-art used against them!

You seem to need to critique me instead of following my posts. You must be very wary of shills or have been burnt to many times? Why don't you send me a PM and will talk directly.

You want to expose Media Fakery - would you also like to know who owns the Media? Would you like to know how far the rabbit hole go's?

I'll be happy to go back on lurker mode; I had know idea that those exposing Media Fakery were so ignorant about why and how it's allowed to happen.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Schpankme wrote:I'll be happy to go back on lurker mode; I had know idea that those exposing Media Fakery were so ignorant about why and how it's allowed to happen.
Yes I think you should go back on lurker mode. We really need people entering our discussion with a little more humility and desire to participate and be clear and understandable, and less tendency to be a guru or a preacher.
No hard feelings, I hope.

BTW, a brief search in google helped me understand a little bit better this idea of the legal fiction of the PERSON (in capital letters), that would be legally different from what we really are etcetera.
Here's a couple of links:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6967949/The-L ... s-license-
http://fmotl.com/LegalFictionPerson.htm
http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20030507.htm
Generally speaking this is interesting in that it can help us understand how bureaucracy work. Of course, as a manifestation of the mazy and elusive power of the state, bureaucracy is arbitrary and violent in many ways, as Kafka, among others, have so powerfully described.
But the way I see it these are details of the legal machine, manifestations of human fixations, paranoia or stupidity, like the protocols followed by kings and their courts. They can be in place, and bothersome, in much less unjust society, and in society much less prone to deceit and propaganda.
What "allows media fakery to happen" are first of all the media, not the tricks of bureaucracy and the legal system.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Schpankme wrote: I had know idea that those exposing Media Fakery were so ignorant about why and how it's allowed to happen.
I had know no idea that learned, intellectual people could possibly mistakenly spell "no idea" ... "know idea"! :lol:

Dear Schpankme, I have a kind advice to offer you: if your mission is to enlighten us ignorant folks - please watch your spelling - lest it destroys your overall credibility.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

This is reminiscent of a similar operation in the UK, to incite mass disobedience to British law.. The provocateurs' are claiming that only the ancient Common Law (not written statute) has any validity. They are a very weird bunch, with links to the survivalist American Right, and organised crime (massive money counterfeiting ring) The grunts who swallow this stuff were provoked into arresting a judge on Merseyside a few months ago for "not upholding the common law". All sorts of weird goings on - courtroom riots etc! Alex Jones (infowars.com) and the very dodgy Michael Shrimpton "QC" are both plugged in to this rubbish, as inciters.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Edit: I had previously deleted the content of this post and left it blank because I did not comprehend what Reichstag wrote above and did not want to offend him. Perhaps had I understood either who or what he was responding to, it may have made more sense to me. Nonetheless, he was upset that I had deleted it and therefore, I am re-editing to include this quote from him instead.
reichstag fireman wrote:I object sir! I'm not a shill and enjoy posting here!
Last edited by Libero on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Schpankme deserves a good schpanking for that spelling mistake.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm pretty pissed at the assault which welcomed me to this forum
It isn't much compared to the way you assaulted this forum! I agree with nonhocapito. You come across as a "guru" type, Schpankme. It really doesn't do any good.

And do you honestly think most Americans at all interested in alternative politics have no idea about the "your name in capital letters" story? And they need to be prompted with phrases like "how deep the rabbit hole goes" when referring to such commonly discussed things? Do you know just how much you sound like an Alex Jones hype agent?

Your shock-and-awe tactics may perhaps work with some people in your community to wake them up, and that's fine, but it's obnoxious here.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Hello,

I am male living in the US, 35, and inquisitive by nature.

Interested in the process of mythopeia, myth-making, and in particular in modern mythology as it relates to the Space Age.

Nice to be here.

CitronBleu
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote:
I'm pretty pissed at the assault which welcomed me to this forum
It isn't much compared to the way you assaulted this forum! I agree with nonhocapito. You come across as a "guru" type, Schpankme. It really doesn't do any good.

And do you honestly think most Americans at all interested in alternative politics have no idea about the "your name in capital letters" story? And they need to be prompted with phrases like "how deep the rabbit hole goes" when referring to such commonly discussed things? Do you know just how much you sound like an Alex Jones hype agent?

Your shock-and-awe tactics may perhaps work with some people in your community to wake them up, and that's fine, but it's obnoxious here.
Nonho & Hoi, just a note for reference, that 'Schpankme' character has evidently been obnoxious online for years — got himself banned, finally, for the same arrogance and incoherent rants on this apparently rather tolerant forum in 2010: http://www.energeticforum.com/

e.g. see the responses to his last comments there:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable ... #post92209
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable ... #post92317

And the responses to his last post on this one: http://www.elitearchery.com/forums/show ... post413233
(Sure loves his CAPS :rolleyes: )

I rather liked the irony of his likening our queries/challenges to "dogs barking" — indeed, 'watch dogs' always recognize the signs of disingenuous intruders and alert their companions accordingly. In fact, an 'intruder bark' is a distinctively different kind of bark immediately recognized by other dogs and very familiar to dog lovers ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

For new members, Schpankeme not only used too many capital letters (which as we all know constitutes shouting on the internet), but also violated the forum's prohibition of defensive, emotional, insulting, and/or repetitious posts. Be warned.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

DeeJay, female, 54.
Irish, recently relocated to France from the UAE where I watched 9/11 "live"...
Always felt that this was a Hollywood Production and that certainly the Pentagon was a missile attack.
My interest is in the "victims" and I am wondering about those in the Twin Towers. Nobody? Were they all told not to go to in to work that day? What about the people jumping out of the buildings? I'm sure this information is on here somewhere but haven't found it yet. Would be most grateful if someone could point me in the right direction... :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DeeJay wrote:DeeJay, female, 54.
Irish, recently relocated to France from the UAE where I watched 9/11 "live"...
Always felt that this was a Hollywood Production and that certainly the Pentagon was a missile attack.
My interest is in the "victims" and I am wondering about those in the Twin Towers. Nobody? Were they all told not to go to in to work that day? What about the people jumping out of the buildings? I'm sure this information is on here somewhere but haven't found it yet. Would be most grateful if someone could point me in the right direction... :)
You are in the right direction by being here. But I'd suggest you familiarise yourself with the contents of the forum before asking the obvious questions which have been already addressed, many times in fact. Which makes we wonder why you joined? Did you like our colour scheme?
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

The colour was alright... Thank you :)
I look every so often for "conspiracy theories" about 9/11 and today, just followed one site to another until I reached this one and for the first time, watched the fascinating dismantling of the Twin Towers' footage. I'd never seen this before and have always believed that the Twin Towers were for real whereas for me the Pentagon has always been a fake and therefore, it was all somehow a fake but I never suspected the half of it.
OK, I'm guilty of being new on the site and wanting to find the info that I'm interested in right away. Apologies. Newbies are a nuisance.
I will take the time to look at things, one by one. Right now, I am looking at people jumping out and am just learning that the area had been evacuated and that these jumpers are not real. It's hard to understand how such a fraud could have been perpetuated. It was a devastating thing to watch at the time.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DeeJay wrote:The colour was alright... Thank you :)
I look every so often for "conspiracy theories" about 9/11 and today, just followed one site to another until I reached this one and for the first time, watched the fascinating dismantling of the Twin Towers' footage. I'd never seen this before and have always believed that the Twin Towers were for real whereas for me the Pentagon has always been a fake and therefore, it was all somehow a fake but I never suspected the half of it.
OK, I'm guilty of being new on the site and wanting to find the info that I'm interested in right away. Apologies. Newbies are a nuisance.
I will take the time to look at things, one by one. Right now, I am looking at people jumping out and am just learning that the area had been evacuated and that these jumpers are not real. It's hard to understand how such a fraud could have been perpetuated. It was a devastating thing to watch at the time.
Everything about "nineeleven" was a HOAX. Nothing more nothing less. No planes, no hijackers, no missiles, no victims, no jumpers, just a crappy "TV Special" made on a cheap computer in Steve Rosenbaum's* basement. Do you remember what the clowns styling themselves RTE showed at 6 o'clock by any chance? And if you doubt what I'm saying, email them and ask them for a copy of all their "news broadcasts" for that day!